A$AP Rocky - Goldie (Official Video)

most viewed right now
 141
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 97
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
19 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 92
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 83
Image(s) inside Drakes sends invoice to Def Jam via IG!
186 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #81
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$3,528 | Props total: 46 46
 kyh0mpb said:
Word, I feel the same way. He don't gotta spit the dopest bars or nothin, but he has an effortless flow, and some nice lines here and there, crazy production, and that "it" factor. I wasn't that big a fan the first time I heard Purple Swag, but like others said it grew on me and before I knew it I was vibin to that sh*t.
 05-03-2012, 05:54 PM         #82
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
between a$ap and 2 chainz... this summer is about to be live
 6 years ago '11        #83
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$14,251 | Props total: 2316 2316
Dope a.ss song

Dope a.ss vid
 6 years ago '05        #84
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
 Wood Grain said:
Dude ate this song...its shame to see all the hate..knowing NONE OF YALL PUT AN ALBUM OUT! and if u did..HOW MANY DID U SELL!?!?!? ... 13... ...to family n friends only...

STOP HATING ON ALL THE NEW CATS!..yes..some like Lil B are rotten hot boiled trash! but stop HATING PPL CUS U CANT BE THEM!!!...RNS ..#iJs...
You don't gotta do something to know about or critique something, keep quiet.
 6 years ago '07        #85
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,650 | Props total: 1516 1516
 Akuna said:
Hoes at my shows, they be stripping off their clothes and college girls write a n*gga name on their clothes

Rhymes hoe with show and show with clothes twice....




Bars n*gga!















only dumbases like you think lyrics is what makes a rapper now

thats old man nobody cares about educational rap u homo

clearly its about who has swag and how you come with it


not that i support that but rap music is 90% swag now
 6 years ago '04        #86
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #87
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,650 | Props total: 1516 1516
 drake_411 said:
This dudes so wack

says the clown with drake in his name


lol you a drake stan homo? he isnt singing enough for you?
 6 years ago '07        #88
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,650 | Props total: 1516 1516
 HipHop Since 93 said:
I like the video, but is he ever gonna make a video that can be played on tv?
nah he doesent need to because the same people like you will clown on him for making a video thats too "mainstream" and then call him a sellout right?
 6 years ago '09        #89
NoHope 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,986 | Props total: 1843 1843
Just a matter of time before his image gets wack.
 6 years ago '11        #90
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169
space
avatar space
space
$10,626 | Props total: 3030 3030
I done told yall n*ggas.

ASAP > NAS.

My bwoy bwoy is doing it up in Pareee
 6 years ago '06        #91
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,917 | Props total: 2819 2819
 ImInHerMouth said:
Only dudes insecure about their s3xuality find something wrong with saying a dude is good looking and camera friendly.
Naw son...don't even.
 6 years ago '06        #92
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,917 | Props total: 2819 2819
 varun313 said:
only dumbases like you think lyrics is what makes a rapper now

thats old man nobody cares about educational rap u homo

clearly its about who has swag and how you come with it


not that i support that but rap music is 90% swag now
Which is exactly why the MUSIC is azz now. Call me crazy, but I listen to music for the.....MUSIC!! Mutha fukkin Snoop & Dre k!lled the world in Carhartt, d!ckies & Chucks. n*ggas on the East rocked Timbs & Champion hoodies. And that sh*t went waaaayyy harder than these $1000 outfit wearin n*ggas. n*ggas wouldn't even get on in the late 80's/early 90's spittin some of this nonsense. And what's worse is n*ggas from the era when you had to spit are tryna ride this wave too. sh*ts disgusting. I feel sorry for you cats. Y'all gettin fooled & are happy about it too.
 6 years ago '05        #93
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,745 | Props total: 4822 4822
 yumflip said:
Which is exactly why the MUSIC is azz now. Call me crazy, but I listen to music for the.....MUSIC!! Mutha fukkin Snoop & Dre k!lled the world in Carhartt, d!ckies & Chucks. n*ggas on the East rocked Timbs & Champion hoodies. And that sh*t went waaaayyy harder than these $1000 outfit wearin n*ggas. n*ggas wouldn't even get on in the late 80's/early 90's spittin some of this nonsense. And what's worse is n*ggas from the era when you had to spit are tryna ride this wave too. sh*ts disgusting. I feel sorry for you cats. Y'all gettin fooled & are happy about it too.
Shut up. That sh*t you talkin bout been over. These n*ggaz doing their thing.
Keeping it hip hop, keeping it true to themselves. I feel sorry for you not lettin young n*ggaz live.
Talkin bout "back in my day". fu*k that sh*t. These dayz are these little n*ggaz dayz and they keeping it g. When I was their age I was on the same sh*t, weed, bi*ches, fronts, and gettin fresh, stuntin to the latest bangaz. As long as they keep that sh*t g, they good. fu*k all that.
 05-03-2012, 08:27 PM         #94
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Keep it my g...
 6 years ago '06        #95
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,917 | Props total: 2819 2819
 Bobby's World said:
Shut up. That sh*t you talkin bout been over. These n*ggaz doing their thing.
Keeping it hip hop, keeping it true to themselves. I feel sorry for you not lettin young n*ggaz live.
Talkin bout "back in my day". fu*k that sh*t. These dayz are these little n*ggaz dayz and they keeping it g. When I was their age I was on the same sh*t, weed, bi*ches, fronts, and gettin fresh, stuntin to the latest bangaz. As long as they keep that sh*t g, they good. fu*k all that.
What...talent, the ability to spit a few acceptable bars, appreciation of their art/craft, musical integrity are ovet? Fukk is you talking about? They was doin what young n*ggas do during those times too, it was about the music first. I ain't talking about how they get down outside the music, I'm talkin about the music. Weak azz connect the dots emcees. Biggie was all Coogi, Versace, Moet/Cristal, but he was a dope emcee first. Slic Rick k!lled the jewlery/fashion, but he was a dope emcee. Redman made fukkin "How To Roll A Blunt", but he was a dope emcee. Point being, hip hop has, and always should be about 2 things first & foremost. Lyrics & beats. n*ggas is boederline homo checkin for othe n*ggas clothes, what broads the fukkin, and most of all checkin another man's swag.....swag fam? I mean, you might as well ask a n*gga how big is joint is & get it over wit (pause). No other music tries so hard to sell everythin besides the actual music. Think rock n roll coined the term "posers" for mafukkas like this. But you know, n*ggas got swag tho huh?
 6 years ago '06        #96
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 3 3

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #97
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4732 4732
 ondatpurple said:
only homo n*ggas use the word insecure and get offended by some sh*t that was said to someone else :hay:

It's okay to be gay kid. No ones judgin you here.
 6 years ago '11        #98
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4732 4732
 yumflip said:
Naw son...don't even.
Why not? It's true. Guys call guys handsome all the time. If you can't, that probably means you have something you're trying to hide.
 6 years ago '11        #99
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4732 4732
 yumflip said:
What...talent, the ability to spit a few acceptable bars, appreciation of their art/craft, musical integrity are ovet? Fukk is you talking about? They was doin what young n*ggas do during those times too, it was about the music first. I ain't talking about how they get down outside the music, I'm talkin about the music. Weak azz connect the dots emcees. Biggie was all Coogi, Versace, Moet/Cristal, but he was a dope emcee first. Slic Rick k!lled the jewlery/fashion, but he was a dope emcee. Redman made fukkin "How To Roll A Blunt", but he was a dope emcee. Point being, hip hop has, and always should be about 2 things first & foremost. Lyrics & beats. n*ggas is boederline homo checkin for othe n*ggas clothes, what broads the fukkin, and most of all checkin another man's swag.....swag fam? I mean, you might as well ask a n*gga how big is joint is & get it over wit (pause). No other music tries so hard to sell everythin besides the actual music. Think rock n roll coined the term "posers" for mafukkas like this. But you know, n*ggas got swag tho huh?
Go listen to Toast To The Gods by Asap Rocky and then say he can't rap. Even old noggas are fu*kin with Rocky.
 6 years ago '11        #100
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$3,528 | Props total: 46 46
 yumflip said:
Which is exactly why the MUSIC is azz now. Call me crazy, but I listen to music for the.....MUSIC!! Mutha fukkin Snoop & Dre k!lled the world in Carhartt, d!ckies & Chucks. n*ggas on the East rocked Timbs & Champion hoodies. And that sh*t went waaaayyy harder than these $1000 outfit wearin n*ggas. n*ggas wouldn't even get on in the late 80's/early 90's spittin some of this nonsense. And what's worse is n*ggas from the era when you had to spit are tryna ride this wave too. sh*ts disgusting. I feel sorry for you cats. Y'all gettin fooled & are happy about it too.
The young rappers can spit, but thats not what gets played on the radio, & thats not what sells. They makes whats gonna get them paid, and spit when they want to. Drake was tearing beats apart on his first 2 mixtapes. Rocky spits on most of his tracks. But alot of older cats that are still stuck in the late 80s/early 90s will write the young dudes off without ever listening to them.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
73 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 29
I will marry this woman for real.
125 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
34 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Ring Doorbell Test
12 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
184 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside NBA YoungBoy Hitta Whippin that Draco like John Wick
62 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy