A$AP Rocky - Goldie (Official Video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #81
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
 kyh0mpb said:
Word, I feel the same way. He don't gotta spit the dopest bars or nothin, but he has an effortless flow, and some nice lines here and there, crazy production, and that "it" factor. I wasn't that big a fan the first time I heard Purple Swag, but like others said it grew on me and before I knew it I was vibin to that sh*t.
 05-03-2012, 06:54 PM         #82
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
between a$ap and 2 chainz... this summer is about to be live
 6 years ago '11        #83
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
Dope a.ss song

Dope a.ss vid
 6 years ago '05        #84
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
 Wood Grain said:
Dude ate this song...its shame to see all the hate..knowing NONE OF YALL PUT AN ALBUM OUT! and if u did..HOW MANY DID U SELL!?!?!? ... 13... ...to family n friends only...

STOP HATING ON ALL THE NEW CATS!..yes..some like Lil B are rotten hot boiled trash! but stop HATING PPL CUS U CANT BE THEM!!!...RNS ..#iJs...
You don't gotta do something to know about or critique something, keep quiet.
 6 years ago '07        #85
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,359 | Props total: 1095 1095
 Akuna said:
Hoes at my shows, they be stripping off their clothes and college girls write a n*gga name on their clothes

Rhymes hoe with show and show with clothes twice....

Bars n*gga!

only dumbases like you think lyrics is what makes a rapper now

thats old man nobody cares about educational rap u homo

clearly its about who has swag and how you come with it

not that i support that but rap music is 90% swag now
 6 years ago '04        #86
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #87
varun313 
space
space
space
 drake_411 said:
This dudes so wack

says the clown with drake in his name

lol you a drake stan homo? he isnt singing enough for you?
 6 years ago '07        #88
varun313 
space
space
space
 HipHop Since 93 said:
I like the video, but is he ever gonna make a video that can be played on tv?
nah he doesent need to because the same people like you will clown on him for making a video thats too "mainstream" and then call him a sellout right?
 6 years ago '09        #89
NoHope 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,914 | Props total: 1669 1669
Just a matter of time before his image gets wack.
 6 years ago '11        #90
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169
space
space
$10,626 | Props total: 3022 3022
I done told yall n*ggas.

ASAP > NAS.

My bwoy bwoy is doing it up in Pareee
 6 years ago '06        #91
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2330 2330
 ImInHerMouth said:
Only dudes insecure about their s3xuality find something wrong with saying a dude is good looking and camera friendly.
Naw son...don't even.
 6 years ago '06        #92
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
 varun313 said:
only dumbases like you think lyrics is what makes a rapper now

thats old man nobody cares about educational rap u homo

clearly its about who has swag and how you come with it

not that i support that but rap music is 90% swag now
Which is exactly why the MUSIC is azz now. Call me crazy, but I listen to music for the.....MUSIC!! Mutha fukkin Snoop & Dre k!lled the world in Carhartt, d!ckies & Chucks. n*ggas on the East rocked Timbs & Champion hoodies. And that sh*t went waaaayyy harder than these $1000 outfit wearin n*ggas. n*ggas wouldn't even get on in the late 80's/early 90's spittin some of this nonsense. And what's worse is n*ggas from the era when you had to spit are tryna ride this wave too. sh*ts disgusting. I feel sorry for you cats. Y'all gettin fooled & are happy about it too.
 6 years ago '05        #93
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 yumflip said:
Which is exactly why the MUSIC is azz now. Call me crazy, but I listen to music for the.....MUSIC!! Mutha fukkin Snoop & Dre k!lled the world in Carhartt, d!ckies & Chucks. n*ggas on the East rocked Timbs & Champion hoodies. And that sh*t went waaaayyy harder than these $1000 outfit wearin n*ggas. n*ggas wouldn't even get on in the late 80's/early 90's spittin some of this nonsense. And what's worse is n*ggas from the era when you had to spit are tryna ride this wave too. sh*ts disgusting. I feel sorry for you cats. Y'all gettin fooled & are happy about it too.
Shut up. That sh*t you talkin bout been over. These n*ggaz doing their thing.
Keeping it hip hop, keeping it true to themselves. I feel sorry for you not lettin young n*ggaz live.
Talkin bout "back in my day". fu*k that sh*t. These dayz are these little n*ggaz dayz and they keeping it g. When I was their age I was on the same sh*t, weed, bi*ches, fronts, and gettin fresh, stuntin to the latest bangaz. As long as they keep that sh*t g, they good. fu*k all that.
 05-03-2012, 09:27 PM         #94
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Keep it my g...
 6 years ago '06        #95
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
 Bobby's World said:
Shut up. That sh*t you talkin bout been over. These n*ggaz doing their thing.
Keeping it hip hop, keeping it true to themselves. I feel sorry for you not lettin young n*ggaz live.
Talkin bout "back in my day". fu*k that sh*t. These dayz are these little n*ggaz dayz and they keeping it g. When I was their age I was on the same sh*t, weed, bi*ches, fronts, and gettin fresh, stuntin to the latest bangaz. As long as they keep that sh*t g, they good. fu*k all that.
What...talent, the ability to spit a few acceptable bars, appreciation of their art/craft, musical integrity are ovet? Fukk is you talking about? They was doin what young n*ggas do during those times too, it was about the music first. I ain't talking about how they get down outside the music, I'm talkin about the music. Weak azz connect the dots emcees. Biggie was all Coogi, Versace, Moet/Cristal, but he was a dope emcee first. Slic Rick k!lled the jewlery/fashion, but he was a dope emcee. Redman made fukkin "How To Roll A Blunt", but he was a dope emcee. Point being, hip hop has, and always should be about 2 things first & foremost. Lyrics & beats. n*ggas is boederline homo checkin for othe n*ggas clothes, what broads the fukkin, and most of all checkin another man's swag.....swag fam? I mean, you might as well ask a n*gga how big is joint is & get it over wit (pause). No other music tries so hard to sell everythin besides the actual music. Think rock n roll coined the term "posers" for mafukkas like this. But you know, n*ggas got swag tho huh?
 6 years ago '06        #96
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #97
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 ondatpurple said:
only homo n*ggas use the word insecure and get offended by some sh*t that was said to someone else :hay:

It's okay to be gay kid. No ones judgin you here.
 6 years ago '11        #98
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 yumflip said:
Naw son...don't even.
Why not? It's true. Guys call guys handsome all the time. If you can't, that probably means you have something you're trying to hide.
 6 years ago '11        #99
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 yumflip said:
What...talent, the ability to spit a few acceptable bars, appreciation of their art/craft, musical integrity are ovet? Fukk is you talking about? They was doin what young n*ggas do during those times too, it was about the music first. I ain't talking about how they get down outside the music, I'm talkin about the music. Weak azz connect the dots emcees. Biggie was all Coogi, Versace, Moet/Cristal, but he was a dope emcee first. Slic Rick k!lled the jewlery/fashion, but he was a dope emcee. Redman made fukkin "How To Roll A Blunt", but he was a dope emcee. Point being, hip hop has, and always should be about 2 things first & foremost. Lyrics & beats. n*ggas is boederline homo checkin for othe n*ggas clothes, what broads the fukkin, and most of all checkin another man's swag.....swag fam? I mean, you might as well ask a n*gga how big is joint is & get it over wit (pause). No other music tries so hard to sell everythin besides the actual music. Think rock n roll coined the term "posers" for mafukkas like this. But you know, n*ggas got swag tho huh?
Go listen to Toast To The Gods by Asap Rocky and then say he can't rap. Even old noggas are fu*kin with Rocky.
 6 years ago '11        #100
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
 yumflip said:
The young rappers can spit, but thats not what gets played on the radio, & thats not what sells. They makes whats gonna get them paid, and spit when they want to. Drake was tearing beats apart on his first 2 mixtapes. Rocky spits on most of his tracks. But alot of older cats that are still stuck in the late 80s/early 90s will write the young dudes off without ever listening to them.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
29 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
65 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
30 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
21 hours ago