OFFICIAL Breaking Bad Season 5 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1841
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,765 | Props total: 17008 17008
Walt is that n*gga. All you hatin a.ss "employees" should take note of how to become a boss.
 6 years ago '05        #1842
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$40,591 | Props total: 10605 10605
 Y.G. said:
Walt is that n*gga. All you hatin a.ss "employees" should take note of how to become a boss.
this isnt an asian parlor homie...no happy endings here
 6 years ago '04        #1843
young_fletch 26 heat pts26
space
space
space
$1,109 | Props total: 645 645
 Y.G. said:
Walt just a simp that got played out of $5 billion by Gretchen and spent last 20 years simp'ing about it!!!
 08-20-2012, 05:08 PM         #1844
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
year? i thought this was coming back in janurary since its split in half
 DesertEagle said:
Nope. Summer 2013
i fu*kin hate amc for that bullsh*t. they did the same with walkin dead, it just wasnt as long

Hu$tLa said:
What does Hank have to do with Walt k!lling skylar? He's drug enforcement
you see how that gun in his face doesnt even phase him anymore. he has that "i dont give a fu*k, if u gonna do it, do it " look.

cooooold
 6 years ago '04        #1845
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,978 | Props total: 282 282
 coolio said:
thats what 2/3 of 1000 is..move along nut job
It's more pleasing to repeatedly hear two-thirds instead of 666, isn't it?

Nice try, prick.
 6 years ago '04        #1846
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
looking at the ep again. saw someone asked about that song walt was whistling. something tells me we are going to get a flashback of walt planting the poison and that song was on. possibly jesse putting together the pieces of walt poisoning brock
 6 years ago '05        #1847
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 150 150
 Screwhead said:
It's more pleasing to repeatedly hear two-thirds instead of 666, isn't it?

Nice try, prick.
Mike didn't want to let his contact know that there was a third partner. That's why he said 666 instead of 2/3 ya twack job. He knew if his contact found out that Walter wasn't getting out of the business then their deal would not go down. Hence when the contract found out, he was going to pull out of the deal.
 6 years ago '09        #1848
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
space
$25,849 | Props total: 9384 9384
i get being mad with the kid for bringing a pistol on the job and not telling anyone

but you guys are really telling me walt or mike would have let that kid on the dirt bike live????

mike said himself, theres 2 type of crimes.....ones that work and ones that leave witnesses behind,

and if jessie wasnt a boss that kid would have wiped the floor with him, jessie aint a tough guy
 6 years ago '07        #1850
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,508 | Props total: 777 777
its gonna suck when this show ends
 6 years ago '05        #1851
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,825 | Props total: 7806 7806
 TheseNutsBich said:
Walt was whistling the same song as Omar from the wire. I am hearing that marlo and the Greeks are going to play a key part in the downfall of heisenburg. I think mcnulty and hank will also find the bug that Walt put in hanks office.
Walt and Avon meet in lock up and build the biggest drug empire in the United States when they both get out?

6 years ago '07        #1852
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,931 | Props total: 4073 4073
 cheguevara said:
i fu*kin hate amc for that bullsh*t. they did the same with walkin dead, it just wasnt as long

If this season of BB started at the same time it did and it was a straight 16 episode season it would have to go up against Sunday Night Football, which would obviously take a lot of viewers away and money out of AMC's pockets Also, I don't know when they are going to make the time jump, but it makes sense if close to an actual year of real time passed by.
 6 years ago '05        #1853
Danger Zone 60 heat pts60
space
space
$35,164 | Props total: 21471 21471
 Jacc Blacc said:
i get being mad with the kid for bringing a pistol on the job and not telling anyone

but you guys are really telling me walt or mike would have let that kid on the dirt bike live????

mike said himself, theres 2 type of crimes.....ones that work and ones that leave witnesses behind,

and if jessie wasnt a boss that kid would have wiped the floor with him, jessie aint a tough guy
Idk about that. Jesse would k!ll someone if need be. Just not a kid
 6 years ago '11        #1854
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,682 | Props total: 31 31
Honestly...only one way this ends. Someone is going to k!ll walt jr to get at heisenberg.

tbh Walt has it coming. So many people have died as a result of his direct and indirect actions. drug dealers, Jesse's gf, gustavo, a bunch of mexicans, the little kid.

Flynn my retard, I hate it had to be him
 6 years ago '06        #1855
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,338 | Props total: 561 561
that note mike posted under the garbage can was so predictable
 6 years ago '06        #1856
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:

yeah the kid would have dimed them out eventually... i think it was good that they k!lled him
 6 years ago '06        #1857
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
 TheseNutsBich said:
Walt was whistling the same song as Omar from the wire. I am hearing that marlo and the Greeks are going to play a key part in the downfall of heisenburg. I think mcnulty and hank will also find the bug that Walt put in hanks office.
hank is gonna pull a rabbit out of the hat... u know there is a gonna be a hidden wire that we don't know about
 6 years ago '07        #1858
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
space
$87,549 | Props total: 16162 16162
had me rolling that sh*t was awkward
 6 years ago '12        #1859
TRILL SH1T 101 heat pts101
space
space
$6,136 | Props total: 4954 4954
 TheseNutsBich said:
Let's say The Wire and Breaking Bad existed in the same realm... I wonder how long the The Wire team (McNulty, Daniels, Kima, Lester, Carver, Herc, Bunk, Sydnor) would take to catch Gus/Heisenberg if they were put on the case...
 6 years ago '04        #1860
space
space
 I'm The Dan said:
Mike didn't want to let his contact know that there was a third partner. That's why he said 666 instead of 2/3 ya twack job.
Actually, Mike only refers to the other 665 gallons remaining, following his gesture towards the gallon he brought w/ him.

The dialogue insinuates the number, leaving the viewer to "do the math" themselves.

Obviously the story/math makes sense, but a brief passing mention by the contractor is the only actual use of the number 666 in the scene.

Magic(k)al Hollywood gets to have their cake, and eat it too.

I'm The Dan said:
He knew if his contact found out that Walter wasn't getting out of the business then their deal would not go down. Hence when the contract found out, he was going to pull out of the deal.
Obviously.

But that wasn't the point I was making.
Home      

most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
119 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
65 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
57 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
16 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
99 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
129 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy