Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #1581
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 circleofpurple said:
Either gay as fu*k or trying way too hard to be cool. If he is gay, god (if there is one) must really hate him. Gay AND retarded? I'd blow my brains out. Witt the quickness.
he's not retarded or crippled in real life....
 5 years ago '07        #1582
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 JeeQ said:
This show is so off the wall sometimes. I know it'll all come together in some crazy way though. Most random intro this season since the Chicken Nugget sauce tasting
 TH35 said:
It wasn't that random, it led up to his death. He was involved in the business.
just watched the episode fully... it led up to that kids death too
 08-18-2012, 08:48 AM         #1583
One Shot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
he's not retarded or crippled in real life....
he does have mild cerebral palsy, the same disorder walt jr has.
 5 years ago '08        #1584
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1220 1220
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
What if Todd's entire involvement is a setup? That he had the kid record the entire heist, and then pretended to shoot him so Walt and Jesse wouldn't be suspicious. Then he'll later use the video the kid recorded as evidence against Walt and Jesse?
ya but what if jesse is really a dea in disguise and this whole time walt is running for mayor so the indiscretions of his actions make mike turn into a jahova witness, thefore, feeling the pressure to tell his neighbors which one of them happen to of been next door neighbors with hank 6 in a half years ago. But in those 6 months, they got in a f!ght so he decides to give it to hank. leading him false info. So jesse descides hey

im going to have this guy show up, set it up so he k!lls the kid.And then will proceed to make it look like walt did it by placing the gun in his new car. But he doesnt know that hank just switched cars with him so when his partner goes to look for spare change, he notices a gun. Hank gets arrested but little did he know. walt is a undercover. Jesse is undercover. And really, guss was a dea agent working to build a case on walt and jesse. But beacause 4 years ago, gus got in a f!ght with the other county police department so he was not aware

so pretty much. We are watching a bunch of dea agents act as drug dealers. and ever sens walt was laying in the store to show he was crazy..this as all been a dream. So he is going to wake up and this show never happened.

so were watching something that never happend

its all in front of your eyes..dont look to hard
 5 years ago '05        #1585
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
What if Todd's entire involvement is a setup? That he had the kid record the entire heist, and then pretended to shoot him so Walt and Jesse wouldn't be suspicious. Then he'll later use the video the kid recorded as evidence against Walt and Jesse?
Todd doesn't have to be an undercover fed

he could be a german spy sent to investigate what happen to gus
 5 years ago '05        #1586
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7115 7115
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
 08-18-2012, 12:21 PM         #1587
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
 5 years ago '09        #1588
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1871 1871
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
You overthinkin it bruh
 08-18-2012, 12:46 PM         #1589
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Breaking Bad be having these dudes on some other sh*t. n*gga said he's an undercover agent and the kid recorded everything
 5 years ago '04        #1590
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #1591
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,162 | Props total: 18436 18436
I know its old as fu*k but I went back to season 4's thread and Idk if I saw someone mention or discuss it but isn't it ironic how salamanca help k!ll Gus with a bomb & in scarface he was trying to k!ll the woman & kid with a car bomb before tony shot him?
 5 years ago '09        #1592
space
space
 Hu$tLa said:
I know its old as fu*k but I went back to season 4's thread and Idk if I saw someone mention or discuss it but isn't it ironic how salamanca help k!ll Gus with a bomb & in scarface he was trying to k!ll the woman & kid with a car bomb before tony shot him?
Vince Gilligan loves Scarface
 5 years ago '05        #1593
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,162 | Props total: 18436 18436
^^the end of season 5 has got to be Scarface'ish
 5 years ago '09        #1594
space
space
 Hu$tLa said:
^^the end of season 5 has got to be Scarface'ish
Lol, I don't want it to be that elaborate.
 5 years ago '09        #1595
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,315 | Props total: 7973 7973
damn.....little kid was at the wrong place at the wrong time
 5 years ago '09        #1596
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,315 | Props total: 7973 7973

that the albino kid fron FNL
 5 years ago '05        #1597
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
this is a show you have no choice but to watch the episode more than once just to catch the nuances that you dont notice originally. like the beginning with the kid, you hear the damn train coming , didnt peep that the first time. heat on "blu" ray. not even showing walts reaction at the end when dude shot the kid. focus was solely on jesse. why is that? love this show
 5 years ago '07        #1598
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 StateProperty88 said:
this is a show you have no choice but to watch the episode more than once just to catch the nuances that you dont notice originally. like the beginning with the kid, you hear the damn train coming , didnt peep that the first time. heat on "blu" ray. not even showing walts reaction at the end when dude shot the kid. focus was solely on jesse. why is that? love this show
Yea

Jesse actually has his humanity left and loves kids. I didn't hear the train coming the first time either... good stuff. That kid is always k!lling someone... from FNL to BB.

I had no idea he would end up k!lling that kid... I figured his character would end up snitching or something.
 5 years ago '09        #1599
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,912 | Props total: 14048 14048

[spoiler - click to view]

08-19-2012, 12:12 AM         #1600
tonyk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 circleofpurple said:

[spoiler - click to view]

yep, they've only been in the one scene together when skylar came to jesse's house to tell her to stop selling her husband pot.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy