OFFICIAL Breaking Bad Season 5 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
5 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #1221
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1692 1692
 Arson said:
BX hates women b Walt could bash Skyler's face in while carrying their unborn child and n*ggas would
[pic - click to view]

It's sad because it's true
 5 years ago '06        #1222
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,265 | Props total: 445 445

[video - click to view]

"You wanna take me on? You want to take away my children?!"

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #1223
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
I dont hate Skylar cause she's a woman I hate her because of her actions. She was fine with laundering the money and giving the dude she f*cked all of Walts money but now that sh*t gets real and Walt needs to get his money back she wants to play the role of responsible mother and mope around smoking cigs all day. F*ck her and her big tittays.
 5 years ago '05        #1224
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
 40ozHenny said:
I dont hate Skylar cause she's a woman I hate her because of her actions. She was fine with laundering the money and giving the dude she f*cked all of Walts money but now that sh*t gets real and Walt needs to get his money back she wants to play the role of responsible mother and mope around smoking cigs all day. F*ck her and her big tittays.
i find this perspective very interesting. walt has done things way worse than skylar and yet i see people continuously giving him a pass and giving her hate. i think it comes down actually to what skylar says in that bedroom scene. when walt does something we mark that sh*t down as "sh*t happens" or it was a means to an end, but when it comes to skylar it seems like our moral floor is raised and she is held to a higher ethical standard than walt is

prime example is a conversation that i had with my friend (who's also a member of this site, but doesnt post much). he actually put me on to the show and we talk about it all the time.

anyway...he had a HUGE problem with skylar smoking while pregnant (understandably so), but was completely fine with walt poisoning a kid and always comes up with justifications for it. interesting to say the least.
 5 years ago '05        #1225
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
 kyh0mpb said:
Arya and Sansa?

5 years ago '05        #1226
space
space
 SM said:
Hate Skylar even more after watching this clip.

You walked into a fu*king swimming pool and Anna is acting like it was some epic acting moment.

Was pretty cool how the crew set it up though.
 08-08-2012, 12:36 PM         #1227
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:

"You wanna take me on? You want to take away my children?!"

[pic - click to view]

Oscar worthy scene.
[pic - click to view]

08-08-2012, 12:44 PM         #1228
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Hate Skylar even more after watching this clip.

You walked into a fu*king swimming pool and Anna is acting like it was some epic acting moment.

Was pretty cool how the crew set it up though.

Is she serious?
 5 years ago '06        #1229
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,265 | Props total: 445 445
 youknowmystelo said:
Emmy worthy scene.
[pic - click to view]

FTFY
 08-08-2012, 03:44 PM         #1230
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 40ozHenny said:
Skylar is justifiably a bi*ch to Walt. But yeah, I don't like her at all. She sucks. But from a real life perspective, a couple like that and the HS teacher turns into a Meth kingpin murderer within a year. sh*ts crazy, she can do whatever she wants I don't give a fu*k, Walt knows it too.
 5 years ago '08        #1231
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
 StateProperty88 said:
i find this perspective very interesting. walt has done things way worse than skylar and yet i see people continuously giving him a pass and giving her hate. i think it comes down actually to what skylar says in that bedroom scene. when walt does something we mark that sh*t down as "sh*t happens" or it was a means to an end, but when it comes to skylar it seems like our moral floor is raised and she is held to a higher ethical standard than walt is

prime example is a conversation that i had with my friend (who's also a member of this site, but doesnt post much). he actually put me on to the show and we talk about it all the time.

anyway...he had a HUGE problem with skylar smoking while pregnant (understandably so), but was completely fine with walt poisoning a kid and always comes up with justifications for it. interesting to say the least.
Other than poisoning the boy I felt for the most part Walter was justified in all of his actions (even poisoning the boy was a survival tactic for Walt) The scene with Walt in the crawl space asking Skylar where the money is will forever make me hate Skylar until she redeems herself. Also I think Jessie is kissing Walts a.ss and will do anything he says cause he thinks he almost k!lled Walt for no reason last season.
 5 years ago '05        #1232
space
space
 40ozHenny said:
Also I think Jessie is kissing Walts a.ss and will do anything he says cause he thinks he almost k!lled Walt for no reason last season.
Sounds about right.
 5 years ago '05        #1233
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
 40ozHenny said:
Other than poisoning the boy I felt for the most part Walter was justified in all of his actions (even poisoning the boy was a survival tactic for Walt) The scene with Walt in the crawl space asking Skylar where the money is will forever make me hate Skylar until she redeems herself. Also I think Jessie is kissing Walts a.ss and will do anything he says cause he thinks he almost k!lled Walt for no reason last season.
to be honest this is why i love this show because what you said is exactly what i was talking about. no right or wrong, just different perspectives

you say that walt is justified in what he did with brock, although i dont agree thats clearly your prerogative. but are you telling me skylar wasnt justified in giving that money to ted?

they both have their reasons for questionable actions, but it seems as though we are more lenient when we justify walts actions as opposed to skylar
 5 years ago '07        #1234
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20010 20010
anyone see Vince Gilligan on Conan last night?
 5 years ago '05        #1235
redruM_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,798 | Props total: 812 812
 ghettofire said:
yes n no.

8 this run, 8 next run. it's all technically season 5
so we gotta wait another a year for the last 8 eps?
 5 years ago '11        #1236
Mikey c 
space
space
$1,225 | Props total: 390 390
 StateProperty88 said:
to be honest this is why i love this show because what you said is exactly what i was talking about. no right or wrong, just different perspectives

you say that walt is justified in what he did with brock, although i dont agree thats clearly your prerogative. but are you telling me skylar wasnt justified in giving that money to ted?

they both have their reasons for questionable actions, but it seems as though we are more lenient when we justify walts actions as opposed to skylar
I always thought Skylar was justified in giving Ted the money. When you have a drug dealing husband who just bought a car wash with over 800,000 dollars of dirty drug money, the last thing you need is to get investigated by the IRS.

No excuses for fu*king Ted though. (insert Nas with the Heisenberg hat smiley)
 5 years ago '04        #1237
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,477 | Props total: 16296 16296
was it ever shown how he poisoned the kid?
 5 years ago '08        #1238
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1220 1220
 killadre said:
was it ever shown how he poisoned the kid?
no just the shot at the end of the season of the lilly plant in walts back yard
 5 years ago '10        #1239
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 redruM_ said:
so we gotta wait another a year for the last 8 eps?
yup
 08-09-2012, 12:12 AM         #1240
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Wait, a year for real? A year?? I thought it would be like 4 months or something....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
350 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy