OFFICIAL Breaking Bad Season 5 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
 96
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
112 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 86
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
41 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 58
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #1181
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$41,568 | Props total: 27780 27780
 Russ369 said:
fu*kin amc and their half seasons
god damn half measures man
 6 years ago '10        #1182
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 Arson said:
god damn half measures man
 6 years ago '10        #1183
KillaJ008 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$940 | Props total: 548 548
im predicting that eventually walt will k!ll skyler or have someone else do it
 6 years ago '11        #1184
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$2,682 | Props total: 31 31
That scene when they were showing the 2 new cars back and forth with that music was epic!

Skyler needs to get k!lled but I really don't see her ever dying on this show.

I predict that Walt will get k!lled in the last episode....Skyler k!lls him
 6 years ago '05        #1185
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,825 | Props total: 7806 7806
If Skylar k!lls Walt, this show will immediately lose any chance it has of landing in my top 5 all time.


[spoiler - click to view]



:nasmad:
 6 years ago '05        #1186
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,597 | Props total: 10610 10610
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
If Skylar k!lls Walt, this show will immediately lose any chance it has of landing in my top 5 all time.


[spoiler - click to view]



:nasmad:
and if walt k!lls skylar?
 6 years ago '08        #1187
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$41,568 | Props total: 27780 27780
BX hates women b Walt could bash Skyler's face in while carrying their unborn child and n*ggas would
[pic - click to view]

 08-07-2012, 03:43 PM         #1188
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
BX hates women b Walt could bash Skyler's face in while carrying their unborn child and n*ggas would
[pic - click to view]

truth.com
 6 years ago '05        #1189
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,825 | Props total: 7806 7806
 StateProperty88 said:
and if walt k!lls skylar?
Then it locks it's spot up in at least the #5 spot, with potential for higher.

 6 years ago '05        #1190
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,825 | Props total: 7806 7806
 Arson said:
BX hates women b Walt could bash Skyler's face in while carrying their unborn child and n*ggas would
[pic - click to view]

There's plenty of female characters on TV that I like.

Just hate Skylar.

 6 years ago '05        #1191
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 150 150
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
There's plenty of female characters on TV that I like.

Just hate Skylar.



I read that and I was like, "yeah, there's female characters that I like too..."

Then I stopped to actually think about it.

Breaking Bad: all female characters are stupid on this show.
True Blood: all female characters annoy me on this show. jessica is probably the only exception.
Dexter: I used to like Deb, but she got annoying.
Walking Dead: Lori got my dude Shane k!lled. fu*k her.
Game of Thrones: I like Khalessi, but it's just because she's really hot. If she were ugly, I'd find her annoying too.

I mean, the bi*ches from How I Met Your Mother are cool, but they're supposed to be cool...
 08-07-2012, 04:27 PM         #1192
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Menace718 said:
Have Mike take that bi*ch for a ride on a dirt road and give it to her Adrianna style crawlin out of the car
Someone link me to this. I'm horny.
 6 years ago '05        #1193
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,825 | Props total: 7806 7806
 I'm The Dan said:


I read that and I was like, "yeah, there's female characters that I like too..."

Then I stopped to actually think about it.

Breaking Bad: all female characters are stupid on this show.
True Blood: all female characters annoy me on this show. jessica is probably the only exception.
Dexter: I used to like Deb, but she got annoying.
Walking Dead: Lori got my dude Shane k!lled. fu*k her.
Game of Thrones: I like Khalessi, but it's just because she's really hot. If she were ugly, I'd find her annoying too.

I mean, the bi*ches from How I Met Your Mother are cool, but they're supposed to be cool...
Yeah, I'll admit there aren't many on Drama's. A lot on comedies. But from Drama's there's Ava on Justified, Astrid from Fringe, Shakima from The Wire, Starbuck from Battlestar, Number 6 from Battlestar, there's actually several on Battlestar, Scully from The X-Files, etc, etc.

There's a bunch.

AMC just happens to have an influx of horrible female characters.
 6 years ago '05        #1194
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,825 | Props total: 7806 7806
 youknowmystelo said:
Someone link me to this. I'm horny.
The Soprano's spoiler video upcoming,











































[video - click to view]


 08-07-2012, 04:54 PM         #1195
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I completely understand where Skylar is coming from in these last few episodes... but she's still an annoying c*nt.

Walt is such a fu*kin boss now
 08-07-2012, 04:55 PM         #1196
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 08-07-2012, 04:59 PM         #1197
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Megamind said:
I completely understand where Skylar is coming from in these last few episodes... but she's still an annoying c*nt.

Walt is such a fu*kin boss now
Can't win a rational argument? Go for the throat.
 6 years ago '04        #1198
ncwarrior24 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$1,845 | Props total: 1244 1244
I feel like Jessie is gonna somehow fall for the Lydia chick causing a divide between him and Mike and/or Walt. They are way more easily ready to k!ll then he is, and hes always fallin for females, esp since he just left his lil latina.
 6 years ago '09        #1199
29 26 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,556 | Props total: 3143 3143
I doubt they would waste time finding Jesse another love interest, especially since this is the last season. He's either gonna find out what Walt did to the boy n plot to k!ll Walt or be built up as super innocent and peacekeeper so his death can be that much more dramatic.

It'll be a shame for Walt to do him dirty that many times n he still be in the dark...
 6 years ago '05        #1200
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 150 150
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Yeah, I'll admit there aren't many on Drama's. A lot on comedies. But from Drama's there's Ava on Justified, Astrid from Fringe, Shakima from The Wire, Starbuck from Battlestar, Number 6 from Battlestar, there's actually several on Battlestar, Scully from The X-Files, etc, etc.

There's a bunch.

AMC just happens to have an influx of horrible female characters.


I don't like Ava much, but I do like Winona. Forgot about here. Astrid is good, but I like Olivia more than her. I don't know who the battlestar bi*ches are, but that made me remember that one bi*ch from Firefly.

You're right; there's a few women on TV that aren't that bad.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Drake interview on Joe Budden podcast soon?
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
102 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
137 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
103 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
74 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 22
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
146 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Los Angeles Hip Hop vs Atlanta Hip Hop
191 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
205 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy