Damn!! Is all I can say
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
36 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #1161
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,240 | Props total: 15795 15795
The issue I have with Skylar is that if she really had so much of a problem with Walt, then why go along with what he was doing and now flip the script? She said it herself she has blood on hands too, so shut the fu*k up and keep it moving.
 08-06-2012, 05:46 PM         #1162
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killamike79 said:
The issue I have with Skylar is that if she really had so much of a problem with Walt, then why go along with what he was doing and now flip the script? She said it herself she has blood on hands too, so shut the fu*k up and keep it moving.
everybody ain't built like that, at some point every crew has a weak link.
 5 years ago '05        #1163
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
Walt should have somebody k!ll Skylar and Ted and make it look like they ran away with each other with the money Ted owes the IRS
 5 years ago '05        #1164
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,240 | Props total: 15795 15795
 S.TEX said:
everybody ain't built like that, at some point every crew has a weak link.
Well I know that, that's why I have a problem with it.
 5 years ago '09        #1165
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1873 1873
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Walt should have somebody k!ll Skylar and Ted and make it look like they ran away with each other with the money Ted owes the IRS

The ricin cigarette would be much quicker and cheaper
 08-06-2012, 06:02 PM         #1166
N E R D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DesertEagle said:

The ricin cigarette would be much quicker and cheaper
You my friend are a genius
 5 years ago '09        #1167
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 7314 7314
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
They paid the IRS.
 5 years ago '10        #1168
Zane Cobain 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,341 | Props total: 1058 1058
Greatest show on TV, hands down.

All the theories you guys have are pretty good and everything, and they would all make sense, but I wouldn't be surprised if the writers just go a completely unpredictable mind-blowing direction, because that's just what makes this such a great show.

I wouldn't mind if Skylar and Marie died, though. Two most annoying and hateful characters on TV. Can't stand bi*ches like them in real life.
 5 years ago '05        #1169
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
 Kev1013 said:
Greatest show on TV, hands down.

All the theories you guys have are pretty good and everything, and they would all make sense, but I wouldn't be surprised if the writers just go a completely unpredictable mind-blowing direction, because that's just what makes this such a great show.

I wouldn't mind if Skylar and Marie died, though. Two most annoying and hateful characters on TV. Can't stand bi*ches like them in real life.
Marie isn't nearly as annoying as Skylar to me. And I'd put a couple chicks from The Walking Dead ahead of Marie as well. Skylar very well may be the most unlikable character on TV though.
 08-06-2012, 06:31 PM         #1170
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its funny yesterday i made a comparison of strictly technical talent of Brick to the director of Drive, and he happened to be the guy who directed this episode.
 5 years ago '11        #1171
wwnuts 147 heat pts147
space
space
$5,056 | Props total: 12702 12702
 youknowmystelo said:
its funny yesterday i made a comparison of strictly technical talent of Brick to the director of Drive, and he happened to be the guy who directed this episode.
thats a Great catch!
 08-06-2012, 09:32 PM         #1172
OneManShow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Predictions for next two episodes:

#1: Mike/Jesse k!ll Skylar to direct a message to Walt this results in a war Walt vs Jesse/Mike. The gift Jesse gave Walt illustrates its only a matter of time until Walt turns into a ticking time bomb (Mike's reference)

#2 That cigarette Walt hid beginning of this season will end up somewhere in a pack of cigs that Skylar smokes Walt makes it look suicidal b/c at this point Marie/Hank have picture of him being the good.

#3 The Pest control workers start talking and lead Hank one step closer to Mike cold blooded man Mike is he goes after Hank and Marie dumps both of them which turns Walt into a beast.
 5 years ago '06        #1173
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
i think that fact that she was chain smoking last night to kind of rub it in his face, as if to say she's doing her best to k!ll him quicker, is confirmation that walt's most likely gonna take her out

i figured she was gonna show remorse and apologize for what she said, but no, she does the opposite..she'll be smoking that ricin soon enough

One Shot said:
I wouldn't want my kids around walter white either.

not ur choice
[pic - click to view]

if walt wants to be around ur kids, he will be

ReppinDaBurghh said:

ted's in a full body brace he aint going anywhere

OneManShow said:

#1: Mike/Jesse k!ll Skylar to direct a message to Walt this results in a war Walt vs Jesse/Mike. The gift Jesse gave Walt illustrates its only a matter of time until Walt turns into a ticking time bomb (Mike's reference)

#2 That cigarette Walt hid beginning of this season will end up somewhere in a pack of cigs that Skylar smokes Walt makes it look suicidal b/c at this point Marie/Hank have picture of him being the good.

#3 The Pest control workers start talking and lead Hank one step closer to Mike cold blooded man Mike is he goes after Hank and Marie dumps both of them which turns Walt into a beast.

#1 - there's no way jesse would go along with a plan to k!ll walt's wife

#2 - very possible that he uses the ricin on her

#3 - small possibility but highly doubt it

Last edited by coolio; 08-06-2012 at 10:13 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #1174
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,583 | Props total: 5286 5286
fu*k skylar what was up with that watch at the end, they made it look like a bomb at the end. But he needs to body that hoe skylar. Shut her up. Put the d!ck in her mouth 24/7
 5 years ago '04        #1175
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,612 | Props total: 730 730
That click sounded like Walt's gun. I can see him opening his eyes to her with the gun and they argue. Obviously by the preview for next episode neither of them dies but I'll rejoice like everyone else here if she gets clipped by the end of this half season
 5 years ago '04        #1176
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,612 | Props total: 730 730
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Have Mike take that bi*ch for a ride on a dirt road and give it to her Adrianna style crawlin out of the car
 5 years ago '07        #1177
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 4749 4749
 OneManShow said:

#1 - Nope. The only way I see Jesse turning on Walt is if Skylar somehow persuades Jesse to k!ll Walt, because Walt told Skylar that the person who gave him the watch (Jesse) once wanted to k!ll him, so she'll think that Jesse might be easy to convince since he already had thoughts of doing it once. Maybe somehow Jesse will talk about the poison from the plant again in front of Skylar and she'll know that they had a plant like that in the backyard and tell Jesse that she thinks it was Walt who poisoned Brock.

#2 - It wasn't the cigarette, it was just the ricin in the capsule he hid. Only way it makes it back into another cigarette is if Walt puts it in there to actually try to k!ll Skylar or he tries to use it to k!ll someone else but Skylar finds it and accidentally smokes it.

#3 - I wouldn't mind this happening, but the likelihood of it actually playing out like that isn't very evident right now. But we'll see.

I think that once Mike gets his money back, that he'll turn on Walt cause he doesn't really like him anyways. So #3 can still play out somehow.
 5 years ago '04        #1178
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
I can see Skylar getting nervous and inching towards talking to Hank or the DEA about Walt... Then I could see Mike picking up on this and k!lling her to protect his a.ss sparking a war between him and Walt... I dunno... spitballin here
 5 years ago '12        #1179
Young Perm 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,170 | Props total: 5584 5584
It was improbable but I was really hoping that when Skylar went in that pool it would be her last scene ever in the show I want that bi*ch dead Give her that ricin mane

Mike is gonna k!ll her I know it, well hopefully. He needs to k!ll a bi*ch anyway to make up for Lydia if he doesn't end up k!lling her. Maybe he'll k!ll them both just to be even. Regardless both them hoes need to die.

I agree with whoever said that the next episode would be Skylar with Walt's gun that's just my guess.
 5 years ago '10        #1180
alpalrix 5 heat pts
space
space
$596 | Props total: 675 675
Calling it right now, Walt will end up choking that c*nt Skylar out sometime soon. He's on the verge of exploding and Skylar will be the one to set him off
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy