OFFICIAL Breaking Bad Season 5 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
 46
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 42
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 22
NBA Luka Doncic at 17 DESTROYING Victor Oladipo and Westbrook AND OKC :mjdamn:
29 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 08-06-2012, 01:12 AM         #1121
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whowantit said:
Man, this sh*t can go either way. What if at the end Skylar k!lls Walt? Maybe she convinces Jesse or some sh*t since Walt told her about how he wanted to k!ll him at one point and put a gun to his head? So she'll feel that maybe Jesse still has an urge to k!ll him but he's afraid like she is? Nobody knows Walt more than she does, so she can set it up for him to get k!lled. Jesse might want to get out and go on with his life with his new girl and her kid, you can tell he's a simp for females.

Or

Walt will most likely k!ll her with the ricin ("nothing is going to stop this train"), there is a reason they made him save it and showed him taping it to the back of the cover. It's going to come into play again. They've always went out of the way to show emphasis on that plant in the backyard. So maybe that's going to be the end all of everything, is that ricin. When Jesse was convincing Mike to not k!ll the other chick, Walt looked to be in deep thought, probably comparing this chick and her being a threat, to his wife being a threat and maybe needing to k!ll her. I'm sure he knows she's thought about k!lling him or wished death on him cause of the "waiting for the cancer to come back" comment, that sh*t was a pretty fu*ked up thing to say.

All I know is this sh*t is getting really good. Cant wait to see how they finish this show off.
Jesse broke up with that girl earlier this season, the episode where they make the first batch of meth in the bug home. He was telling Walt because he thought Walt cared since he was talking about her when they were waiting for the Meth to cook. Said something like, "I ended it, I just had to you know what I mean?" but Walt was asking him how he felt about getting less money, then left some cryptic message about how Gus k!lled one of his henchmen because he "flew too close to the fire."

I still think Skylar k!lls herself, Walt accidentally k!lls her, or Mike k!lls her. Either way I'm almost positive she's going to die (according to the very first scene of this season.) Walt uses her maiden name on his fake identity. When he orders eggs and bacon he does exactly what Skylar used to do and makes his age "52" (a year later from this past episode) out of the bacon. It could be that she leaves, but that would be entirely less dramatic and I don't think the writers go that way, I think it's safe to say she's going to die.

It's setting up like an all out war between Walt and Mike/Jesse. Jesse is going to find out about Walt poisoning the kid from Saul (the only other person who knows.) Then it's really on. Mike is waiting for the opportunity to murk Walt, but he's waiting so he can make his money back and kept his men from snitching on him.
 6 years ago '07        #1122
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$3,758 | Props total: 4981 4981
 Got Cheeve? said:
Jesse broke up with that girl earlier this season, the episode where they make the first batch of meth in the bug home. He was telling Walt because he thought Walt cared since he was talking about her when they were waiting for the Meth to cook. Said something like, "I ended it, I just had to you know what I mean?" but Walt was asking him how he felt about getting less money, then left some cryptic message about how Gus k!lled one of his henchmen because he "flew too close to the fire."

I still think Skylar k!lls herself, Walt accidentally k!lls her, or Mike k!lls her. Either way I'm almost positive she's going to die (according to the very first scene of this season.) Walt uses her maiden name on his fake identity. When he orders eggs and bacon he does exactly what Skylar used to do and makes his age "52" (a year later from this past episode) out of the bacon. It could be that she leaves, but that would be entirely less dramatic and I don't think the writers go that way, I think it's safe to say she's going to die.

It's setting up like an all out war between Walt and Mike/Jesse. Jesse is going to find out about Walt poisoning the kid from Saul (the only other person who knows.) Then it's really on. Mike is waiting for the opportunity to murk Walt, but he's waiting so he can make his money back and kept his men from snitching on him.
Good sh*t. I didn't even think of that. But there are so many ways they can go with this. I just hope when it all ends, we're left with this expression ---> :omfg:
 6 years ago '07        #1123
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,931 | Props total: 4073 4073
 Got Cheeve? said:
Jesse broke up with that girl earlier this season, the episode where they make the first batch of meth in the bug home. He was telling Walt because he thought Walt cared since he was talking about her when they were waiting for the Meth to cook. Said something like, "I ended it, I just had to you know what I mean?" but Walt was asking him how he felt about getting less money, then left some cryptic message about how Gus k!lled one of his henchmen because he "flew too close to the fire."

I still think Skylar k!lls herself, Walt accidentally k!lls her, or Mike k!lls her. Either way I'm almost positive she's going to die (according to the very first scene of this season.) Walt uses her maiden name on his fake identity. When he orders eggs and bacon he does exactly what Skylar used to do and makes his age "52" (a year later from this past episode) out of the bacon. It could be that she leaves, but that would be entirely less dramatic and I don't think the writers go that way, I think it's safe to say she's going to die.

It's setting up like an all out war between Walt and Mike/Jesse. Jesse is going to find out about Walt poisoning the kid from Saul (the only other person who knows.) Then it's really on. Mike is waiting for the opportunity to murk Walt, but he's waiting so he can make his money back and kept his men from snitching on him.

I don't think it'll be a war between Walt and Mike/Jesse. The first scene from episode one of the season suggest that he used Saul's guy to make him "disappear". That means that a very powerful group was after him. There's no reason to change names and skip town for a year if you're in a spat with Mike and Jesse and then drive 30 hours back to town to finish business.

I agree with you that Skylar will be k!lled before he leaves New Mexico. Something big happens to bring him back to town and to buy that M60, the death of someone close to him perhaps. My feeling is that Jesse's murder brings him back. He loses his family and moves away because of a huge threat, then that same threat k!lls the person who he has thought of as a son, Jesse. With nothing more to live for Walt says fu*k it, "I'm taking as many people out with me as possible".
 6 years ago '05        #1124
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 207 207
Walt has a cigarette ready for Skylar for when sh*t hits the fan

and the clock at the end was a reference to mike saying "You're time bomb, tick tick ticking away." earlier this season
 08-06-2012, 02:17 AM         #1125
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant believe yall dont see skylars point

i think yall are all still stuck on her being a bi*ch last season...the bi*ch has a valid point this time


and i mean cmon, she hates walt she does not want to be with him...why cant he get that through his skull?why does he have to force himself in her life, in her bed...get ya own sh*t and just visit the kids, n*gga dont have to be all up in her sh*t .


I cant believe i am defending her , i hated her last season ..but she has every right to be this way towards him now...and anna is playing the role flawlessly, she deserves a fu*kin award for it
 08-06-2012, 02:19 AM         #1126
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and i loved when walt said to skylar "we have nothing to fear anymore, im in charge now"..because im sure gus felt the same way and we seen what happened to him.

that argument between sky and walt in the bedroom was the most intense sh*t i ever watched. it made me feel uncomfortable as fu*k...i literally went :hillwhoa:when she said she was waiting for the cancer to come back.

i was scared for her life tho in that scene, i thought walt was gonna smack the sh*t outta her

jessie still a good guy,..hes almost kinda still has an innocent soul despite all the sh*t he went through


Last edited by cheguevara; 08-06-2012 at 02:24 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #1127
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$41,561 | Props total: 27773 27773
 cheguevara said:
cant believe yall dont see skylars point

i think yall are all still stuck on her being a bi*ch last season...the bi*ch has a valid point this time


and i mean cmon, she hates walt she does not want to be with him...why cant he get that through his skull?why does he have to force himself in her life, in her bed...get ya own sh*t and just visit the kids, n*gga dont have to be all up in her sh*t .


I cant believe i am defending her , i hated her last season ..but she has every right to be this way towards him now...and anna is playing the role flawlessly, she deserves a fu*kin award for it
This....but at the same time, despite Walt being a evil bastard now....Skyler kind of deserves some the hate. just off this scene alone I can kind of understand Walter's lack of genuine compassion for her.


[video - click to view]


"I gave it to Ted" is right up there with "I fu*ked Ted". Matter of fact, her fu*king Ted again would have been lower on the Skyler ethers Walt meter. Skyler inadvertently created the beast we're seeing in season 5.


Last edited by Arson; 08-06-2012 at 02:50 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #1128
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 150 150
I don't have the first episode anymore. Someone check to see if Walt has that watch that Jesse gave him still.
 6 years ago '05        #1129
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$6,537 | Props total: 175 175
so happy that I wait for the web-dl sh*t looks great on my 50inch plasma.....

episode was sick! I just want walt to smoke skylar she needs to get off'd asap!.....love that walt line "Nothing stops this train"
 6 years ago '09        #1130
kingdali 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$192 | Props total: 19 19
 I'm The Dan said:
I don't have the first episode anymore. Someone check to see if Walt has that watch that Jesse gave him still.
I've just watched could not see whether he still had the Clock as the jacket was too long


[video - click to view]



:omfg:
 6 years ago '05        #1131
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,590 | Props total: 10605 10605
 cheguevara said:
cant believe yall dont see skylars point

i think yall are all still stuck on her being a bi*ch last season...the bi*ch has a valid point this time


and i mean cmon, she hates walt she does not want to be with him...why cant he get that through his skull?why does he have to force himself in her life, in her bed...get ya own sh*t and just visit the kids, n*gga dont have to be all up in her sh*t .


I cant believe i am defending her , i hated her last season ..but she has every right to be this way towards him now...and anna is playing the role flawlessly, she deserves a fu*kin award for it
she is absolutely right in what she was saying. especially the part where she was talking about shrugging sh*t off as "sh*t happens". walt's conscience is completely non existent at this point. he can find some type of justification in anything he does so it helps him sleep at night
 6 years ago '06        #1132
latereg6 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$3,014 | Props total: 1186 1186
any link
 08-06-2012, 06:29 AM         #1133
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I fu*king love this show

Best writing in television, hands down. Do I even need to mention the cinematography in this show? I feel like I'm watching a movie sometimes, there are very few shows that put as much work, whether it be subtle or obvious, into the way it's shot. It's special.
 6 years ago '09        #1134
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$38,167 | Props total: 23594 23594
this bi*ch Skylar...talking to the GAWD Heisenberg like that she better watch her mouth
 6 years ago '08        #1135
Illuminati 248 heat pts248
space
avatar space
space
$40,508 | Props total: 12932 12932
Anyone else growing to hate Skylars passive aggressiveness? I swear she does nothing to further story, I just fu*king hate her. A couple of the Walt-Skyler scenes were cool, specifically the last bit about Walt referencing Jesses change in attitude but other than

Die bi*ch.

And time's running out on Skylar. The threats went both ways and I could see Walt being the one to act first if she continues with her act. At the same time, you can tell that he's letting the power go to his head a bit. His entire character was founded on thinking through problems and avoiding loose ends but to leave a huge liability such as Lydia in play? And that's not forgetting the cars no matter how he tries to rationalize affording them.

Gus was a lot more prudent as a business man imo. Anyone else feel the same? I'd give the episode a 8/10.
 08-06-2012, 08:19 AM         #1136
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
time is running out for everybody
 6 years ago '07        #1137
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,549 | Props total: 16161 16161
Skylar is still slightly a bi*ch now she's weirder .. not k!lling off Lydia will be the worst thing they've never done.

 Illuminati said:
Anyone else growing to hate Skylars passive aggressiveness? I swear she does nothing to further story, I just fu*king hate her. A couple of the Walt-Skyler scenes were cool, specifically the last bit about Walt referencing Jesses change in attitude but other than

Die bi*ch.

And time's running out on Skylar. The threats went both ways and I could see Walt being the one to act first if she continues with her act. At the same time, you can tell that he's letting the power go to his head a bit. His entire character was founded on thinking through problems and avoiding loose ends but to leave a huge liability such as Lydia in play? And that's not forgetting the cars no matter how he tries to rationalize affording them.

Gus was a lot more prudent as a business man imo. Anyone else feel the same? I'd give the episode a 8/10.
Ones probably going to end up k!lling the other it'll be sad to see Skalt go .


Last edited by TH35; 08-06-2012 at 08:26 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #1138
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 !!! said:
Maybe Walk takes out Skylar with the ricin cig.

very possible..she's been smoking like crazy and that ricin is gonna come into play at some point this season so...



i wish they werent breaking this season up in two tho
 6 years ago '06        #1139
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
when walt threatened to have her committed



"u wanna take me on?"
[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #1140
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,590 | Props total: 10605 10605
re-watched the episode (a couple times) last night and i must say that scene in the bedroom with skylar and walt is one of my favorite scenes of the entire show (among many)

that sh*t gave me chills, she looked him dead in the eye and said she is waiting for his cancer to come back

crazy thing is (lets think back) she was trying so hard to get him to want to stay alive and have treatment. they both completely flip flopped when it comes to their feelings towards walt's cancer.

walt wanted to just wilt away and die, now he wants to live now more than ever
skylar fought so hard for him to get treatment, now she probably feels that she should have just gave him his wish and let him die
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 27
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
117 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
89 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
63 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
122 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
95 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
158 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy