Steph Kegels
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
236 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1121
!!! 220 heat pts220
space
space
$42,058 | Props total: 33872 33872
 Arson said:
So its pretty much a guarantee that Skyler's gonna smoke that ricin cig Walt hid in the bedroom right?
Maybe Walk takes out Skylar with the ricin cig.
 5 years ago '04        #1122
shortz 37 heat pts37
space
space
space
$6,621 | Props total: 1540 1540
I fu*kin hate this skylar bi*ch more then geoffrey...

omg i want walt to put hands on her so bad
 5 years ago '07        #1123
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,628 | Props total: 3274 3274
 Trill Livin said:
skylar an ungrateful hoe....
IDK about that. Skylar is allowed to be ungrateful because she didn't ask Walt to enter this life of crime. Walt put his family in unnecessary danger. If Walt wasn't so proud and truly cared about his family he would have accepted Gretchen and Elliott's offer. Walt is the selfish one. After he found out he had cancer, all he wanted was power and control. He's gotten that, but its at the cost of his family's safety. Hank was nearly paralyzed for Walt's selfish act. In Skylar's mind (and mine), she's thinking how long before its her and the kids. She has every right to be ungrateful.
 5 years ago '07        #1124
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 4749 4749
Man, this sh*t can go either way. What if at the end Skylar k!lls Walt? Maybe she convinces Jesse or some sh*t since Walt told her about how he wanted to k!ll him at one point and put a gun to his head? So she'll feel that maybe Jesse still has an urge to k!ll him but he's afraid like she is? Nobody knows Walt more than she does, so she can set it up for him to get k!lled. Jesse might want to get out and go on with his life with his new girl and her kid, you can tell he's a simp for females.

Or

Walt will most likely k!ll her with the ricin ("nothing is going to stop this train"), there is a reason they made him save it and showed him taping it to the back of the cover. It's going to come into play again. They've always went out of the way to show emphasis on that plant in the backyard. So maybe that's going to be the end all of everything, is that ricin. When Jesse was convincing Mike to not k!ll the other chick, Walt looked to be in deep thought, probably comparing this chick and her being a threat, to his wife being a threat and maybe needing to k!ll her. I'm sure he knows she's thought about k!lling him or wished death on him cause of the "waiting for the cancer to come back" comment, that sh*t was a pretty fu*ked up thing to say.

All I know is this sh*t is getting really good. Cant wait to see how they finish this show off.
 5 years ago '07        #1125
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,234 | Props total: 20024 20024
Skylar is such a dumb bi*ch cant stand her anymore lol
 5 years ago '06        #1126
thugged 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 536 536
got damn vince gilligan.....how is this sh*t gonna end
 08-06-2012, 02:12 AM         #1127
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whowantit said:
Man, this sh*t can go either way. What if at the end Skylar k!lls Walt? Maybe she convinces Jesse or some sh*t since Walt told her about how he wanted to k!ll him at one point and put a gun to his head? So she'll feel that maybe Jesse still has an urge to k!ll him but he's afraid like she is? Nobody knows Walt more than she does, so she can set it up for him to get k!lled. Jesse might want to get out and go on with his life with his new girl and her kid, you can tell he's a simp for females.

Or

Walt will most likely k!ll her with the ricin ("nothing is going to stop this train"), there is a reason they made him save it and showed him taping it to the back of the cover. It's going to come into play again. They've always went out of the way to show emphasis on that plant in the backyard. So maybe that's going to be the end all of everything, is that ricin. When Jesse was convincing Mike to not k!ll the other chick, Walt looked to be in deep thought, probably comparing this chick and her being a threat, to his wife being a threat and maybe needing to k!ll her. I'm sure he knows she's thought about k!lling him or wished death on him cause of the "waiting for the cancer to come back" comment, that sh*t was a pretty fu*ked up thing to say.

All I know is this sh*t is getting really good. Cant wait to see how they finish this show off.
Jesse broke up with that girl earlier this season, the episode where they make the first batch of meth in the bug home. He was telling Walt because he thought Walt cared since he was talking about her when they were waiting for the Meth to cook. Said something like, "I ended it, I just had to you know what I mean?" but Walt was asking him how he felt about getting less money, then left some cryptic message about how Gus k!lled one of his henchmen because he "flew too close to the fire."

I still think Skylar k!lls herself, Walt accidentally k!lls her, or Mike k!lls her. Either way I'm almost positive she's going to die (according to the very first scene of this season.) Walt uses her maiden name on his fake identity. When he orders eggs and bacon he does exactly what Skylar used to do and makes his age "52" (a year later from this past episode) out of the bacon. It could be that she leaves, but that would be entirely less dramatic and I don't think the writers go that way, I think it's safe to say she's going to die.

It's setting up like an all out war between Walt and Mike/Jesse. Jesse is going to find out about Walt poisoning the kid from Saul (the only other person who knows.) Then it's really on. Mike is waiting for the opportunity to murk Walt, but he's waiting so he can make his money back and kept his men from snitching on him.
 5 years ago '07        #1128
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 4749 4749
 Got Cheeve? said:
Jesse broke up with that girl earlier this season, the episode where they make the first batch of meth in the bug home. He was telling Walt because he thought Walt cared since he was talking about her when they were waiting for the Meth to cook. Said something like, "I ended it, I just had to you know what I mean?" but Walt was asking him how he felt about getting less money, then left some cryptic message about how Gus k!lled one of his henchmen because he "flew too close to the fire."

I still think Skylar k!lls herself, Walt accidentally k!lls her, or Mike k!lls her. Either way I'm almost positive she's going to die (according to the very first scene of this season.) Walt uses her maiden name on his fake identity. When he orders eggs and bacon he does exactly what Skylar used to do and makes his age "52" (a year later from this past episode) out of the bacon. It could be that she leaves, but that would be entirely less dramatic and I don't think the writers go that way, I think it's safe to say she's going to die.

It's setting up like an all out war between Walt and Mike/Jesse. Jesse is going to find out about Walt poisoning the kid from Saul (the only other person who knows.) Then it's really on. Mike is waiting for the opportunity to murk Walt, but he's waiting so he can make his money back and kept his men from snitching on him.
Good sh*t. I didn't even think of that. But there are so many ways they can go with this. I just hope when it all ends, we're left with this expression --->
 5 years ago '07        #1129
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,628 | Props total: 3274 3274
 Got Cheeve? said:

I don't think it'll be a war between Walt and Mike/Jesse. The first scene from episode one of the season suggest that he used Saul's guy to make him "disappear". That means that a very powerful group was after him. There's no reason to change names and skip town for a year if you're in a spat with Mike and Jesse and then drive 30 hours back to town to finish business.

I agree with you that Skylar will be k!lled before he leaves New Mexico. Something big happens to bring him back to town and to buy that M60, the death of someone close to him perhaps. My feeling is that Jesse's murder brings him back. He loses his family and moves away because of a huge threat, then that same threat k!lls the person who he has thought of as a son, Jesse. With nothing more to live for Walt says fu*k it, "I'm taking as many people out with me as possible".
 5 years ago '05        #1130
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Walt has a cigarette ready for Skylar for when sh*t hits the fan

and the clock at the end was a reference to mike saying "You're time bomb, tick tick ticking away." earlier this season
 08-06-2012, 03:17 AM         #1131
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant believe yall dont see skylars point

i think yall are all still stuck on her being a bi*ch last season...the bi*ch has a valid point this time

and i mean cmon, she hates walt she does not want to be with him...why cant he get that through his skull?why does he have to force himself in her life, in her bed...get ya own sh*t and just visit the kids, n*gga dont have to be all up in her sh*t .

I cant believe i am defending her , i hated her last season ..but she has every right to be this way towards him now...and anna is playing the role flawlessly, she deserves a fu*kin award for it
 08-06-2012, 03:19 AM         #1132
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and i loved when walt said to skylar "we have nothing to fear anymore, im in charge now"..because im sure gus felt the same way and we seen what happened to him.

that argument between sky and walt in the bedroom was the most intense sh*t i ever watched. it made me feel uncomfortable as fu*k...i literally went :hillwhoa:when she said she was waiting for the cancer to come back.

i was scared for her life tho in that scene, i thought walt was gonna smack the sh*t outta her

jessie still a good guy,..hes almost kinda still has an innocent soul despite all the sh*t he went through

Last edited by cheguevara; 08-06-2012 at 03:24 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #1133
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23354 23354
 cheguevara said:

i think yall are all still stuck on her being a bi*ch last season...the bi*ch has a valid point this time

and i mean cmon, she hates walt she does not want to be with him...why cant he get that through his skull?why does he have to force himself in her life, in her bed...get ya own sh*t and just visit the kids, n*gga dont have to be all up in her sh*t .

I cant believe i am defending her , i hated her last season ..but she has every right to be this way towards him now...and anna is playing the role flawlessly, she deserves a fu*kin award for it
This....but at the same time, despite Walt being a evil bastard now....Skyler kind of deserves some the hate. just off this scene alone I can kind of understand Walter's lack of genuine compassion for her.

[video - click to view]

"I gave it to Ted" is right up there with "I fu*ked Ted". Matter of fact, her fu*king Ted again would have been lower on the Skyler ethers Walt meter. Skyler inadvertently created the beast we're seeing in season 5.

Last edited by Arson; 08-06-2012 at 03:50 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #1134
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
I don't have the first episode anymore. Someone check to see if Walt has that watch that Jesse gave him still.
 5 years ago '05        #1135
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
so happy that I wait for the web-dl sh*t looks great on my 50inch plasma.....

episode was sick! I just want walt to smoke skylar she needs to get off'd asap!.....love that walt line "Nothing stops this train"
 5 years ago '09        #1136
kingdali 18 heat pts18
space
space
$192 | Props total: 19 19
 I'm The Dan said:
I don't have the first episode anymore. Someone check to see if Walt has that watch that Jesse gave him still.
I've just watched could not see whether he still had the Clock as the jacket was too long

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #1137
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 cheguevara said:

she is absolutely right in what she was saying. especially the part where she was talking about shrugging sh*t off as "sh*t happens". walt's conscience is completely non existent at this point. he can find some type of justification in anything he does so it helps him sleep at night
 5 years ago '06        #1138
latereg6 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,994 | Props total: 1048 1048
any link
 08-06-2012, 07:29 AM         #1139
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I fu*king love this show

Best writing in television, hands down. Do I even need to mention the cinematography in this show? I feel like I'm watching a movie sometimes, there are very few shows that put as much work, whether it be subtle or obvious, into the way it's shot. It's special.
 5 years ago '09        #1140
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,273 | Props total: 19388 19388
this bi*ch Skylar...talking to the GAWD Heisenberg like that she better watch her mouth
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy