OFFICIAL Breaking Bad Season 5 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
90 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-05-2012, 11:23 PM         #1101
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Walt winning an argument with a stubborn woman. Hes officially back.
 6 years ago '07        #1102
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,931 | Props total: 4073 4073
 youknowmystelo said:
Who directed this episode? What movie inspired that pool scene?
The same guy who directed the Fly episode
 6 years ago '05        #1103
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$40,591 | Props total: 10605 10605
 Arson said:
So its pretty much a guarantee that Skyler's gonna smoke that ricin cig Walt hid in the bedroom right?
dont think the its still in the cig, but that sh*t is going to come into place somewhere. but skylar digging her own ditch. heisenberg will only stand for this for so long
 6 years ago '08        #1104
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$41,562 | Props total: 27773 27773
 StateProperty88 said:
dont think the its still in the cig, but that sh*t is going to come into place somewhere. but skylar digging her own ditch. heisenberg will only stand for this for so long
don't have the episode to confirm but I believe it was still intact when he put it up. Its only right that karma bites a chunk out of Walt's a.ss by having his wife die from smoking that ricin.

All this smoking that Skyler has been doing as of late has me sure its gonna happen. I feel it in my soul homie.
 08-05-2012, 11:38 PM         #1105
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
don't have the episode to confirm but I believe it was still intact when he put it up. Its only right that karma bites a chunk out of Walt's a.ss by having his wife die from smoking that ricin.

I feel it in my soul homie.
 6 years ago '08        #1106
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
Very. Walt k!lled Gus. fu*k him
 6 years ago '07        #1107
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Arson said:

All this smoking that Skyler has been doing as of late has me sure its gonna happen. I feel it in my soul homie.

Its not in the cig anymore though. Only way she smokes it is if Walt makes another one.
 6 years ago '08        #1108
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 ghost8 said:
Its not in the cig anymore though. Only way she smokes it is if Walt makes another one.
My memory deceives me then.
 6 years ago '08        #1109
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
lol, Walt put the ricin behind the fu*king power outlet cover I don't know what the hell version of that episode I was thinking of.
 6 years ago '05        #1110
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,538 | Props total: 136 136
edit: didn't he hide the cig behind the cover?
 6 years ago '07        #1111
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
 jay964 said:
edit: didn't he hide the cig behind the cover?
Nope, he took the capsule that the ricin is in out of the cig and put that capsule behind the power outlet cover
 6 years ago '06        #1112
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
:omfg: episode was crazy

i love this show

Fly 2ndComing said:
Did that bi*ch c*ck a pistol when the second hand hit twelve? She k!lled herself or she. standing over Walt about to shoot. Unless its mike k!lling the other bi*ch

yeah i thought i heard a pistol c*cking aswell

N E R D said:
nobody caught Jesse talking about the 14hr drive when talking to Lydia. Isntt that the same distance Walt said at the dennyss

:obamahmmm:

Arson said:
So its pretty much a guarantee that Skyler's gonna smoke that ricin cig Walt hid in the bedroom right?
nah he took it out of the cig and taped the capsule to the back of the wall socket
 6 years ago '10        #1113
Trill Livin 69 heat pts69
space
space
$14,774 | Props total: 7983 7983
skylar an ungrateful hoe....
 6 years ago '07        #1114
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
space
$3,758 | Props total: 4981 4981
 beeboywhoo said:
But Skyler has a point, all she had to say was what if some new jack comes up and just takes the kids as hostages one day.. every one knows where they live if they wanted to

and wtf @ all u guys saying k!ll her walt... and then what? all the heat is on walt, especially her brother in law knows theres drama between the two
Not if Walt makes it look like a suicide. They already witnessed Skylar "attempting" to k!ll herself in the pool and also Hank and Marie already thought she needs to talk to a shrink. Walt can just make it seem like Skylar finally just went through with it and couldnt live with the guilt of her cheating on her husband and k!lled herself for real.
 6 years ago '04        #1115
!!! 231 heat pts231
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 40672 40672
 Arson said:
Maybe Walk takes out Skylar with the ricin cig.
 6 years ago '04        #1116
shortz 42 heat pts42
space
space
space
$6,936 | Props total: 2123 2123
I fu*kin hate this skylar bi*ch more then geoffrey...

omg i want walt to put hands on her so bad
 6 years ago '07        #1117
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Trill Livin said:
skylar an ungrateful hoe....
IDK about that. Skylar is allowed to be ungrateful because she didn't ask Walt to enter this life of crime. Walt put his family in unnecessary danger. If Walt wasn't so proud and truly cared about his family he would have accepted Gretchen and Elliott's offer. Walt is the selfish one. After he found out he had cancer, all he wanted was power and control. He's gotten that, but its at the cost of his family's safety. Hank was nearly paralyzed for Walt's selfish act. In Skylar's mind (and mine), she's thinking how long before its her and the kids. She has every right to be ungrateful.
 6 years ago '07        #1118
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
space
$3,758 | Props total: 4981 4981
Man, this sh*t can go either way. What if at the end Skylar k!lls Walt? Maybe she convinces Jesse or some sh*t since Walt told her about how he wanted to k!ll him at one point and put a gun to his head? So she'll feel that maybe Jesse still has an urge to k!ll him but he's afraid like she is? Nobody knows Walt more than she does, so she can set it up for him to get k!lled. Jesse might want to get out and go on with his life with his new girl and her kid, you can tell he's a simp for females.

Or

Walt will most likely k!ll her with the ricin ("nothing is going to stop this train"), there is a reason they made him save it and showed him taping it to the back of the cover. It's going to come into play again. They've always went out of the way to show emphasis on that plant in the backyard. So maybe that's going to be the end all of everything, is that ricin. When Jesse was convincing Mike to not k!ll the other chick, Walt looked to be in deep thought, probably comparing this chick and her being a threat, to his wife being a threat and maybe needing to k!ll her. I'm sure he knows she's thought about k!lling him or wished death on him cause of the "waiting for the cancer to come back" comment, that sh*t was a pretty fu*ked up thing to say.

All I know is this sh*t is getting really good. Cant wait to see how they finish this show off.
 6 years ago '07        #1119
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
space
$56,028 | Props total: 23807 23807
Skylar is such a dumb bi*ch cant stand her anymore lol
 6 years ago '06        #1120
thugged 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 537 537
got damn vince gilligan.....how is this sh*t gonna end
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
120 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
65 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
16 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
57 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
99 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside May 19 - Congratulations Royal Couple: Harry & Meghan
62 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy