OFFICIAL Breaking Bad Season 5 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #861
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 StateProperty88 said:
she higher than him on my list

She's one of the worst TV characters of all time, imo.
 5 years ago '05        #862
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
dont like him homie, rubs me the wrong way (pause)
 5 years ago '05        #863
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

She's one of the worst TV characters of all time, imo.
i find that people always find a way to mitigate walt's actions, but dont do the same for characters like skylar and jesse. walt lies way too much for me to like him, among other things
 5 years ago '05        #864
space
space
 CTre said:
On this show alone.. Jesse and Gus >> Walt. I've loved Jesse's character development and Gus was just a overall great complete character. I feel like Walt has forgot he has a son and a wife and all he cares about is being a big boss. I feel like it's not about securing finances for his wife,son and baby anymore. I think the writers are great though and every once in a while he makes some choices that I have to admire. Like playing the Ted card with Marie
That's the entire point of the character and the show. It's about Walter's transformation from a likable family man to a evil criminal drug dealer, and it's been pulled off beautifully so far.

Walt >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jesse>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gus, when it comes to the 3 characters you mentioned, imo.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 07-30-2012 at 03:52 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #865
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,620 | Props total: 3261 3261
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

She's one of the most unlikable TV characters of all time, imo.

*Fixed*
 5 years ago '05        #866
space
space
 ghost8 said:
*Fixed*
True.
 07-30-2012, 04:52 PM         #867
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
Jesse. While Walt was stroking his ego trying to flex his "He handles the business, I handle him" muscles on Mike, Jesse cut him off with the "take my cut" offer.

That's why Walt instantly backed down and let Mike take the money. Walt's speech at the end basically boils down to "I'm the boss not you"
makes sense
 5 years ago '09        #868
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
walt is gonna eat more then he can chew, going against mike is a bad move and i guarantee you the start of the end

but watching the last episode i think skylar is gonna crack and rat him out
 5 years ago '09        #869
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
i thinm everyone can agree, walt transformation went from geek...to bad guy in training to bad guy to "wtf walt" while jessie stocks grew....dude went from a herb loser to a actually respectable dude

if jessie ever inds out walt did that sh*t to brock its be a wrap, this show entertaninment would skyrocket
 5 years ago '09        #870
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 coolio said:
walt had his baby watching scarface
from now on, refer to the baby as heisenberg jr

[pic - click to view]

bi*ch!!!

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #871
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
Brilliant. Brilliant so far!

[pic - click to view]

Walt's "he flew too close to the sun and got his throat cut" line was a brilliantly subtle way of telling the audience that Walt is already working on a plan to cut Mike out of the business. Walt now considers himself Jesse James. Also, I can’t help thinking that the comment wasn’t made just for Mike. I think Walt was warning Jesse about his loyalties & liberties as well. Walt wants to completely run Jesse & he can’t do that if Jesse is trying to mediate between him & Mike.

Walts manipulation of Jesse has officially become pure evil. It’s not just tying up loose ends, it’s making sure that Jesse has no one else but him.

I can’t stop thinking about what Walt is going to do about Skylar??? (Cant stand that bi*ch) I think it’s clear that he isn’t doing this for family anymore. So how does he handle the biggest loose end of them all? As scared as she is, she could decide enough is enough & tear it all down with a simple visit to Hank.

Also, when the DEA and FBI checks the visitor lists for all their lock ups & sees Mike’s face show up about ten times in the camera claiming to be a paralegal, this will not tip off the DEA quicker than anything else? I liked the concept of this idea but not properly thought out since Mike is a suspect & this is the quickest tie-in for RICO than anything else they have done.

Last edited by Loso Luciano24; 07-30-2012 at 05:53 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #872
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Walt's transformation is great. He doesn't ask anymore... he just takes what he wants. Skylar was like, "you sure that's smart" and he didn't even miss a beat.

Skylar scared sh*tless now. I hope Walt offs that bi*ch.
 5 years ago '05        #873
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,119 | Props total: 19791 19791
 Loso Luciano24 said:
Brilliant. Brilliant so far!

[pic - click to view]

Walt's "he flew too close to the sun and got his throat cut" line was a brilliantly subtle way of telling the audience that Walt is already working on a plan to cut Mike out of the business. Walt now considers himself Jesse James. Also, I canít help thinking that the comment wasnít made just for Mike. I think Walt was warning Jesse about his loyalties & liberties as well. Walt wants to completely run Jesse & he canít do that if Jesse is trying to mediate between him & Mike.

Walts manipulation of Jesse has officially become pure evil. Itís not just tying up loose ends, itís making sure that Jesse has no one else but him.

I canít stop thinking about what Walt is going to do about Skylar??? (Cant stand that bi*ch) I think itís clear that he isnít doing this for family anymore. So how does he handle the biggest loose end of them all? As scared as she is, she could decide enough is enough & tear it all down with a simple visit to Hank.

Also, when the DEA and FBI checks the visitor lists for all their lock ups & sees Mikeís face show up about ten times in the camera claiming to be a paralegal, this will not tip off the DEA quicker than anything else? I liked the concept of this idea but not properly thought out since Mike is a suspect & this is the quickest tie-in for RICO than anything else they have done.
that one line had so many meanings and innuendos just like the scarface movie
that is what makes the show great the way certain aspect set up the show for future events that come in the next show or 4 episodes down the line
 5 years ago '07        #874
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,779 | Props total: 14589 14589
 I'm The Dan said:
Walt's transformation is great. He doesn't ask anymore... he just takes what he wants. Skylar was like, "you sure that's smart" and he didn't even miss a beat.

Skylar scared sh*tless now. I hope Walt offs that bi*ch.
that sh*t was funny when he was about to walk to the bedroom but walks into the kitchen and eats an apple

i hated that scarface part, kind of pretentious but it was great episode
 5 years ago '09        #875
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,080 | Props total: 8850 8850
Anyone that hates Walt, STFU
 5 years ago '09        #876
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,982 | Props total: 1854 1854
 TH35 said:
that sh*t was funny when he was about to walk to the bedroom but walks into the kitchen and eats an apple

i hated that scarface part, kind of pretentious but it was great episode
Like a boss!
 5 years ago '10        #877
Jruk2345 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 238 238
great episode.. yal so into episode 2 but i liked this one better
 5 years ago '11        #878
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,324 | Props total: 8459 8459
 Loso Luciano24 said:
Also, when the DEA and FBI checks the visitor lists for all their lock ups & sees Mikeís face show up about ten times in the camera claiming to be a paralegal, this will not tip off the DEA quicker than anything else? I liked the concept of this idea but not properly thought out since Mike is a suspect & this is the quickest tie-in for RICO than anything else they have done.

Why would they just randomly video review all the visitors for no reason? If they got curious and checked the logs all they would see is the lawyers name anyways, and there is so many people and cases in one jail or prison there is hundreds of people in and out in a given day they aren't gonna waste manpower on watching inmates. They are already in custody
 5 years ago '08        #879
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,105 | Props total: 23321 23321
I wanted to punch Walt in his god damn face when he was talking to Brock. Operation make Walt bad is complete. I was even sayin "look at this n*gga here" out loud. fu*k Walt
 07-30-2012, 09:52 PM         #880
crunkynmunky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so...aint nobody gonna mention how this muthafukka watching scarface.....and aint recognize hector salamanca?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

?

like he never met don eladio so i'll give him a pass on that one.....

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

and walt giving jesse life advice while watching the 3 stooges?

vince gilligan the goat.

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
42 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy