OFFICIAL Breaking Bad Season 5 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
216 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #841
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,317 | Props total: 523 523

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #842
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$38,218 | Props total: 23690 23690
Walt is one of the GOAT characters if he dies...sh*t will be sad
 6 years ago '04        #843
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,576 | Props total: 3080 3080
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
back in??
 DesertEagle said:
I wanna see his list
On this show alone.. Jesse and Gus >> Walt. I've loved Jesse's character development and Gus was just a overall great complete character. I feel like Walt has forgot he has a son and a wife and all he cares about is being a big boss. I feel like it's not about securing finances for his wife,son and baby anymore. I think the writers are great though and every once in a while he makes some choices that I have to admire. Like playing the Ted card with Marie
 6 years ago '08        #844
Gmengfx 77 heat pts77
space
space
$12,779 | Props total: 1613 1613
 CTre said:
On this show alone.. Jesse and Gus >> Walt. I've loved Jesse's character development and Gus was just a overall great complete character. I feel like Walt has forgot he has a son and a wife and all he cares about is being a big boss. I feel like it's not about securing finances for his wife,son and baby anymore. I think the writers are great though and every once in a while he makes some choices that I have to admire. Like playing the Ted card with Marie
YA BUT..the ted card was legit tho? i was laughing to but then i was like..hes not lying?

skylar has gone off the deep end because of that ted sh*t..and she did have a affair with him..so he wasnt playing a card..it was legit
 6 years ago '08        #845
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$41,599 | Props total: 27855 27855
season starts with Walt buying a big a.ss gun

Then they show the "Say hello to my little friend!" scene from Scarface. Wonder how this season is gonna end....
 6 years ago '04        #846
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,576 | Props total: 3080 3080
 Gmengfx said:
YA BUT..the ted card was legit tho? i was laughing to but then i was like..hes not lying?

skylar has gone off the deep end because of that ted sh*t..and she did have a affair with him..so he wasnt playing a card..it was legit
yeah I feel you, you have a point
 6 years ago '06        #847
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
walt had his baby watching scarface
 6 years ago '12        #848
Tha 23rd Buchan 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,480 | Props total: 654 654
 Arson said:
season starts with Walt buying a big a.ss gun

Then they show the "Say hello to my little friend!" scene from Scarface. Wonder how this season is gonna end....
If It doesnt end in a "Bloodbath" then Gilligan and AMC Trolling to Promote MOB WEEK
 6 years ago '05        #849
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,837 | Props total: 7898 7898
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

Inquisitive minds

I was gonna ask this after the show ended completely but where do y'all see this ranking when everything is said & done?
Top 5.
 6 years ago '05        #850
space
space
 chi town hustla said:
this was the best episode this season its showing what the characters and the plot of the season is about
Episode two was one of the best episodes of television of the year. This was a good episode though, but don't get carried away :nasmad:.
 6 years ago '05        #851
space
space
 Zaosyn said:
That same logic can apply to anything. I think Dexter is the best, yet, everyone on Boxden hates it. But ratings prove it really is the best so when I bring facts in here to back up what I'm saying and people still tell me Dexter sucks then the only logical argument is "It's Boxden. Where a Kreayshawn thread can get 3k views and everyone thinks Breaking Bad is the greatest show in the world even though Walking Dead is on the same channel and 2x as popular".
I have typically just stopped acknowledging you as a poster on here because you're one of the lamest dude's on Boxden, but you're really arguing ratings right now? Look at the quality of the top rated shows on TV. The CSI's, the NCIS's, The American Idol's.

Ratings mean absolutely jack sh*t when arguing the quality of a show. You're an idiot, plain and simple.
 6 years ago '05        #852
space
space
 Zaosyn said:
You're comparing reality shows to scripted TV dramas with high paid actors. I know what you're trying to say but it's not the same thing and I'm not gonna argue over semantics.
Again, only addressing you on this subject because I've addressed you on all your other ridiculous points in the past.

It doesn't matter if it's scripted or not, ratings mean nothing when discussing the quality of a product, in any field.

The highest rated scripted shows, the CSI's and the NCIS's are not even top 10 shows on television. The highest rated reality shows, The American Idols, The Bachelors, aren't even the best reality shows on TV. The highest grossing movies typically aren't even top 20 films in the past decade. The top selling video games, the COD's and the Battlefields aren't even in the discussion for Game Of The Year nominee's. The highest selling music artists typically aren't ever in the discussion for album of the year. The most popular phone (The iPhone, and I'm an iPhone user since the 3G all the way up to the 4S and will be getting the 5) isn't even the best phone on the market.

You're a complete moron and you severely lack basic logic, and I truly feel sorry for people like you who really do not have a clue about basic sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #853
space
space
 Aesop1 said:
We're beginning to see how it's not even about the money anymore for Walt, but a power struggle. Like Jesse said, they were now making proportionately more than they did under Gus, but what's bothering Walt is that he's not FULLY in control
I was drinking when I watched the episode, but I could've swore Walt said they are making less money now. But also cooking less product, therefore getting a bigger percentage of the money, but making less money, as of now.
 6 years ago '05        #854
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
i personally hate walt , he wouldnt crack my to 10 of the show if it had more characters
 6 years ago '05        #855
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
she higher than him on my list

She's one of the worst TV characters of all time, imo.
 6 years ago '05        #856
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$40,630 | Props total: 10662 10662
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
dont like him homie, rubs me the wrong way (pause)
 6 years ago '05        #857
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$40,630 | Props total: 10662 10662
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

She's one of the worst TV characters of all time, imo.
i find that people always find a way to mitigate walt's actions, but dont do the same for characters like skylar and jesse. walt lies way too much for me to like him, among other things
 6 years ago '05        #858
space
space
 CTre said:
That's the entire point of the character and the show. It's about Walter's transformation from a likable family man to a evil criminal drug dealer, and it's been pulled off beautifully so far.

Walt >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jesse>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gus, when it comes to the 3 characters you mentioned, imo.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 07-30-2012 at 02:52 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #859
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,931 | Props total: 4074 4074
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

She's one of the most unlikable TV characters of all time, imo.

*Fixed*
 6 years ago '05        #860
space
space
 ghost8 said:
*Fixed*
True.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
106 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA This nigga Wilt Chamberlain a hater
63 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
54 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
36 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
134 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
155 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
196 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
43 comments
18 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy