OFFICIAL Breaking Bad Season 5 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #841
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,614 | Props total: 1521 1521
i never thought about this...but walt has never tryed his own product...

i promise u the last episode...he will try the sh*t and go out in a blaze of glory...

or wut 5 episodes later he overdoses in a hotel room n dies lol...n da next 8 episodes is about everyone else lol
 5 years ago '06        #842
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
heisenberg hat is back
 5 years ago '12        #843
TRILL SH1T 95 heat pts95
space
space
$5,855 | Props total: 3490 3490
 Arson said:
So Mike said Gus had 20 years in the meth game building connects for those trucks, in Season 3 Gus said he was making 96 million every 3 months off Walt and aint NOOOOBODY on this n*ggas case except Hank?

The Mexican Cartels biggest rival is an unknown entity? Gus was workin with them people
Well now the DEA and FBI are on the case... And Gus filtered his money so well theyre barely getting an idea how large and profitable his operation was, and truly they still don't know sh*t cause no ones talking

But yea I wouldn't be surprised if Gus had some 'inside' help
 5 years ago '05        #844
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
best episode so far!

loving Walts don't fu*k with me attitude now.....I can't wait to see Walt take out mike.....sh*ts gonna be dope!
 5 years ago '07        #845
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20008 20008

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #846
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 NoTitleSince73 said:

[pic - click to view]

sh*t had me rollin
 5 years ago '06        #847
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,265 | Props total: 445 445

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #848
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,268 | Props total: 19367 19367
Walt is one of the GOAT characters if he dies...sh*t will be sad
 5 years ago '04        #849
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,274 | Props total: 2844 2844
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
back in??
 DesertEagle said:
I wanna see his list
On this show alone.. Jesse and Gus >> Walt. I've loved Jesse's character development and Gus was just a overall great complete character. I feel like Walt has forgot he has a son and a wife and all he cares about is being a big boss. I feel like it's not about securing finances for his wife,son and baby anymore. I think the writers are great though and every once in a while he makes some choices that I have to admire. Like playing the Ted card with Marie
 5 years ago '08        #850
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1220 1220
 CTre said:
On this show alone.. Jesse and Gus >> Walt. I've loved Jesse's character development and Gus was just a overall great complete character. I feel like Walt has forgot he has a son and a wife and all he cares about is being a big boss. I feel like it's not about securing finances for his wife,son and baby anymore. I think the writers are great though and every once in a while he makes some choices that I have to admire. Like playing the Ted card with Marie
YA BUT..the ted card was legit tho? i was laughing to but then i was like..hes not lying?

skylar has gone off the deep end because of that ted sh*t..and she did have a affair with him..so he wasnt playing a card..it was legit
 5 years ago '08        #851
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23334 23334
season starts with Walt buying a big a.ss gun

Then they show the "Say hello to my little friend!" scene from Scarface. Wonder how this season is gonna end....
 5 years ago '04        #852
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,274 | Props total: 2844 2844
 Gmengfx said:
YA BUT..the ted card was legit tho? i was laughing to but then i was like..hes not lying?

skylar has gone off the deep end because of that ted sh*t..and she did have a affair with him..so he wasnt playing a card..it was legit
yeah I feel you, you have a point
 5 years ago '06        #853
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
walt had his baby watching scarface
 5 years ago '12        #854
Tha 23rd Buchan 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,476 | Props total: 644 644
 Arson said:
season starts with Walt buying a big a.ss gun

Then they show the "Say hello to my little friend!" scene from Scarface. Wonder how this season is gonna end....
If It doesnt end in a "Bloodbath" then Gilligan and AMC Trolling to Promote MOB WEEK
 5 years ago '05        #855
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

Inquisitive minds

I was gonna ask this after the show ended completely but where do y'all see this ranking when everything is said & done?
Top 5.
 5 years ago '05        #856
space
space
 chi town hustla said:
this was the best episode this season its showing what the characters and the plot of the season is about
Episode two was one of the best episodes of television of the year. This was a good episode though, but don't get carried away .
 5 years ago '05        #857
space
space
 Zaosyn said:
That same logic can apply to anything. I think Dexter is the best, yet, everyone on Boxden hates it. But ratings prove it really is the best so when I bring facts in here to back up what I'm saying and people still tell me Dexter sucks then the only logical argument is "It's Boxden. Where a Kreayshawn thread can get 3k views and everyone thinks Breaking Bad is the greatest show in the world even though Walking Dead is on the same channel and 2x as popular".
I have typically just stopped acknowledging you as a poster on here because you're one of the lamest dude's on Boxden, but you're really arguing ratings right now? Look at the quality of the top rated shows on TV. The CSI's, the NCIS's, The American Idol's.

Ratings mean absolutely jack sh*t when arguing the quality of a show. You're an idiot, plain and simple.
 5 years ago '05        #858
space
space
 Zaosyn said:
You're comparing reality shows to scripted TV dramas with high paid actors. I know what you're trying to say but it's not the same thing and I'm not gonna argue over semantics.
Again, only addressing you on this subject because I've addressed you on all your other ridiculous points in the past.

It doesn't matter if it's scripted or not, ratings mean nothing when discussing the quality of a product, in any field.

The highest rated scripted shows, the CSI's and the NCIS's are not even top 10 shows on television. The highest rated reality shows, The American Idols, The Bachelors, aren't even the best reality shows on TV. The highest grossing movies typically aren't even top 20 films in the past decade. The top selling video games, the COD's and the Battlefields aren't even in the discussion for Game Of The Year nominee's. The highest selling music artists typically aren't ever in the discussion for album of the year. The most popular phone (The iPhone, and I'm an iPhone user since the 3G all the way up to the 4S and will be getting the 5) isn't even the best phone on the market.

You're a complete moron and you severely lack basic logic, and I truly feel sorry for people like you who really do not have a clue about basic sh*t.
 5 years ago '05        #859
space
space
 Aesop1 said:
We're beginning to see how it's not even about the money anymore for Walt, but a power struggle. Like Jesse said, they were now making proportionately more than they did under Gus, but what's bothering Walt is that he's not FULLY in control
I was drinking when I watched the episode, but I could've swore Walt said they are making less money now. But also cooking less product, therefore getting a bigger percentage of the money, but making less money, as of now.
 5 years ago '05        #860
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
i personally hate walt , he wouldnt crack my to 10 of the show if it had more characters
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago