OFFICIAL Breaking Bad Season 5 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
110 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
66 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #821
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
waiting for the web-dl to get uploaded!!!
 5 years ago '10        #822
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
needs to be an automatic banhammer if you say the d word in this thread
 07-30-2012, 01:28 AM         #823
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think skylar is going to smoke that cig Walt hid behind the dresser .....and when that happens is when everything will hit the fan... Hank isn't going to believe that his sister just happened to smoke a Poisned cig... He will dig to deep into that

I also think Jessie will be the only 1 alive when said and done and he will get his family and put the rest of this behind him and have the life Walt wishes he had
 5 years ago '08        #824
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,107 | Props total: 23322 23322
So Mike said Gus had 20 years in the meth game building connects for those trucks, in Season 3 Gus said he was making 96 million every 3 months off Walt and aint NOOOOBODY on this n*ggas case except Hank?

The Mexican Cartels biggest rival is an unknown entity? Gus was workin with them people
 5 years ago '04        #825
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,612 | Props total: 1514 1514
i love zaosyn cuz he shares...da ufc links n ive had da best links from him...

but this dexter sh*t is crazy...

i like dexter.but i love breaking bad.....when i watch breaking bad it gets all my attention i aint doing sh*t aint moving sh*t...

when dexter is on ill hop on da computer here n there...but when breaking bad is on im locked in
 5 years ago '04        #826
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,612 | Props total: 1514 1514
skylar so fu*kin annoying....typical bi*ch..

she wanted in...nows shes in and dont want it.
 5 years ago '05        #827
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,211 | Props total: 15757 15757
 J-R said:
I think skylar is going to smoke that cig Walt hid behind the dresser .....and when that happens is when everything will hit the fan... Hank isn't going to believe that his sister just happened to smoke a Poisned cig... He will dig to deep into that

I also think Jessie will be the only 1 alive when said and done and he will get his family and put the rest of this behind him and have the life Walt wishes he had
You mean Sister-N-Law right?
 5 years ago '09        #828
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,233 | Props total: 19339 19339
Walter White is so tough now...and man can someone please put Skylar out of her misery annoying a.ss hoe just stfu and cook
 07-30-2012, 02:39 AM         #829
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Walter is a complete as*hole now, can't believe it's come to the point where I wish dude gets murked. It's not even about money nor his family, dude gets his d!ck hard from doing foul sh*t. In the end it'll probably be Jesse vs. Walt, Mike will get murked by Walt.

Mike gooning with that Jesse James line , Walt was pissed.

@ Zao trolling the fu*k outta this thread.
 5 years ago '06        #830
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,889 | Props total: 25679 25679
Yo was walt low key threatening to k!ll skylar? When they were playing scarface and he said yeah you should join us she just stood there then walt said. ''Everyone dies in this movie'' also mike hit walter with that ''just because you k!lled jesse james don't make you jesse james''
 07-30-2012, 04:10 AM         #831
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^

Don't think it was a threat think it was a foreshadow that mostly the main people will be dead by season end... I was think that Walt will go down the road of scarf ace after that scene alone and crazyy and dead....

A big plot twist would be if Walt dipped in his own product...and Jessie and mike exclude Walt which leads Walt going on his crazy revenge to k!ll the people who took everything he worked for And then Jessie k!lls Walt in the end... Hank find Walt dead with money and drugs and connects the dots.... He gets a big praise in the news and gets a raise and at walts funeral hank sees Jessie crying and then at the end of the funeral Jessie tells hank it's over credits run
 5 years ago '05        #832
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 J-R said:

he took the poison jar out of the cig and hid that not the whole cig
 07-30-2012, 05:14 AM         #833
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nice episode.

Walt is something else.

I know it's a bit of a reach, but anyone spot the other Scarface reference in this episode? Jessie & Walt turning on the gas after making their batch to k!ll the "cockroaches". You even see the c*ckroach crawling around with them in the background cooking.
 5 years ago '06        #834
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,263 | Props total: 443 443
 CTre said:
Walt going back in my top 10 tv characters
back in??
 5 years ago '09        #835
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,982 | Props total: 1854 1854
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
back in??
I wanna see his list
 5 years ago '05        #836
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
back in??
i personally hate walt , he wouldnt crack my to 10 of the show if it had more characters
 5 years ago '06        #837
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,263 | Props total: 443 443
 StateProperty88 said:
i personally hate walt , he wouldnt crack my to 10 of the show if it had more characters

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #838
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:

[pic - click to view]

she higher than him on my list
 07-30-2012, 08:42 AM         #839
N E R D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J-R said:
^^^^

Don't think it was a threat think it was a foreshadow that mostly the main people will be dead by season end... I was think that Walt will go down the road of scarf ace after that scene alone and crazyy and dead....

A big plot twist would be if Walt dipped in his own product...and Jessie and mike exclude Walt which leads Walt going on his crazy revenge to k!ll the people who took everything he worked for And then Jessie k!lls Walt in the end... Hank find Walt dead with money and drugs and connects the dots.... He gets a big praise in the news and gets a raise and at walts funeral hank sees Jessie crying and then at the end of the funeral Jessie tells hank it's over credits run
n*gga Stfu
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago