OFFICIAL Breaking Bad Season 5 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #781
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,261 | Props total: 2825 2825
You "boring" cats need to get in touch with the dialogue.. Breaking Bad has never consistently been a hard body "action" show
 5 years ago '08        #782
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,648 | Props total: 1218 1218
ya can someone explain what walt was saying at the end about victor

because for some reason..it went right over my head.. i dont get who he was threatening..and how it pertains to his situation right now..im so confused

ENLIGHTEN ME
 5 years ago '09        #783
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,062 | Props total: 1090 1090
 Gmengfx said:
i enjoyed every second of it.

just because its "BORING" for you..doesnt mean its "BORING"
That same logic can apply to anything. I think Dexter is the best, yet, everyone on Boxden hates it. But ratings prove it really is the best so when I bring facts in here to back up what I'm saying and people still tell me Dexter sucks then the only logical argument is "It's Boxden. Where a Kreayshawn thread can get 3k views and everyone thinks Breaking Bad is the greatest show in the world even though Walking Dead is on the same channel and 2x as popular".
 5 years ago '04        #784
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Zaosyn said:
That same logic can apply to anything. I think Dexter is the best, yet, everyone on Boxden hates it. But ratings prove it really is the best so when I bring facts in here to back up what I'm saying and people still tell me Dexter sucks then the only logical argument is "It's Boxden. Where a Kreayshawn thread can get 3k views and everyone thinks Breaking Bad is the greatest show in the world even though Walking Dead is on the same channel and 2x as popular".
Well, I mean even Weeds is popular
 5 years ago '09        #785
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,980 | Props total: 1850 1850
 Gmengfx said:

because for some reason..it went right over my head.. i dont get who he was threatening..and how it pertains to his situation right now..im so confused

ENLIGHTEN ME
He's saying that Mike needs to back off before Walt k!lls him. Victor was the help and Gus was the boss, and Walt sees Mike as the help and himself as the boss and Mike is trying to take charge and Walt wont stand for it.

Basically it showed us Walt wants the lions share of the money. Also it planted the seeds for Mike being k!lled off. Walt wants to show he is Jesse James.
 5 years ago '08        #786
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
 Zaosyn said:
Nothing happened this episode to make me excited for the next one. If they're gonna do that slow build up sh*t for their final season then this season is gonna end up like season 4, a good season with a finale that didn't live up to the hype IMO.

I'm not looking for a Dexter argument, last 2 seasons have been good, ratings prove it.
In that case

jersey shore
real house wifes
basketball wifes

greatest shows ever?

ratings dont mean sh*t my dude..if i was the only one who watched breaking bad in the world..its still better then "BONES" if 3890485 million people watch it
 5 years ago '09        #787
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
 Zaosyn said:
Nothing happened this episode to make me excited for the next one. If they're gonna do that slow build up sh*t for their final season then this season is gonna end up like season 4, a good season with a finale that didn't live up to the hype IMO.

I'm not looking for a Dexter argument, last 2 seasons have been good, ratings prove it.
U have no IDea what foreshadowing is I see
 5 years ago '05        #788
chi town hustla 193 heat pts193
space
space
$18,075 | Props total: 19666 19666
 Zaosyn said:
Episode was kinda boring. If you going out with 16 episodes left you really can't have your 3rd episode in the final season be boring if you want your series to be remembered years from now. When Dexter goes out that sh*t is gonna be talked about for years due to the consistency that Breaking Bad lacks.

Mike is definitely that dude though. When he dies or if he dies I'm gonna be pissed as fu*k. I honestly hope he ends up taking Walt out, perhaps taking Walt and himself out so Jesse can get out of the game and live life and give his granddaughter a share of the money.
what the fu*k is up with you and this dexter sh*t
 5 years ago '08        #789
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
space
$38,729 | Props total: 8954 8954
 Gmengfx said:

ENLIGHTEN ME
It seemed like Mike. Remember how Victor was spotted leaving the cooks apartment giving way to a description? Gus felt threatened and I'm guessing that's what he meant by 'flying to close to the sun.'

It's probably in reference to Mike.
 5 years ago '06        #790
One Less Reason 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,380 | Props total: 788 788
Was it more of a threat to Jesse or Mike?

I wanna know what the story is gonna be on the dude in the Pest Control, they teased he was more than what he seemed... curious to see where they take it.
 5 years ago '04        #791
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
 DesertEagle said:
He's saying that Mike needs to back off before Walt k!lls him. Victor was the help and Gus was the boss, and Walt sees Mike as the help and himself as the boss and Mike is trying to take charge and Walt wont stand for it.

Basically it showed us Walt wants the lions share of the money. Also it planted the seeds for Mike being k!lled off. Walt wants to show he is Jesse James.
or Tony
 5 years ago '08        #792
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
 CTre said:
You "boring" cats need to get in touch with the dialogue.. Breaking Bad has never consistently been a hard body "action" show
AMEN!

this show does not need action..even when they were looking for where to cook was just "CLASSIC" every second is classic lol
 5 years ago '10        #793
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
 Zaosyn said:
 5 years ago '08        #794
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
 Illuminati said:
It seemed like Mike. Remember how Victor was spotted leaving the cooks apartment giving way to a description? Gus felt threatened and I'm guessing that's what he meant by 'flying to close to the sun.'

It's probably in reference to Mike.
ya i hear that..but its just like..they are all owners in this sh*t..mike has to be in it as close as jesse and walt..so i dont know..i just dont get it i guess

it doesnt seem mike is over stepping..hes in charge of the business..the past seasons prove..walt is not the best....

business man per say..lol
 5 years ago '09        #795
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,062 | Props total: 1090 1090
 Gmengfx said:
In that case

jersey shore
real house wifes
basketball wifes

greatest shows ever?

ratings dont mean sh*t my dude..if i was the only one who watched breaking bad in the world..its still better then "BONES" if 3890485 million people watch it
You're comparing reality shows to scripted TV dramas with high paid actors. I know what you're trying to say but it's not the same thing and I'm not gonna argue over semantics.

The episode wasn't that good, it didn't do anything for next weeks episode and if it's not doing anything for next week's episode then it's really not doing anything for the whole season. When people buy the Breaking Bad box set and watch season 5, they're gonna skip over this episode.

I also didn't understand what Walt was saying to Jesse in the end.

I'm out, I'll see you all next week
 5 years ago '04        #796
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
walt looking to k!ll mike? and if so does jesse go with it knowing that mike probably told his people that if something happens to him to blame walter n jesse
 5 years ago '04        #797
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Zaosyn said:

The episode wasn't that good, it didn't do anything for next weeks episode
really n*gga? really?
 5 years ago '06        #798
Aesop1 2 heat pts
space
space
$976 | Props total: 47 47
I think Mike is plotting on Walt, and Walt knows... it's only a matter of time. Has anyone really thought about it, how does it look that Mike is working with the n*gga that k!lled his boss?? With Gus' death, came alot of loose strings, and Mike is the only one that can hold it down. sh*t could only be held down for so long, someone is going to have to take all of the heat that is being qualmed.. that somebody will be Walt.

We're beginning to see how it's not even about the money anymore for Walt, but a power struggle. Like Jesse said, they were now making proportionately more than they did under Gus, but what's bothering Walt is that he's not FULLY in control
 5 years ago '08        #799
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
 Zaosyn said:
You're comparing reality shows to scripted TV dramas with high paid actors. I know what you're trying to say but it's not the same thing and I'm not gonna argue over semantics.

The episode wasn't that good, it didn't do anything for next weeks episode and if it's not doing anything for next week's episode then it's really not doing anything for the whole season. When people buy the Breaking Bad box set and watch season 5, they're gonna skip over this episode.

I also didn't understand what Walt was saying to Jesse in the end.

I'm out, I'll see you all next week
peace...

but if one dude says..best episode of the season..and you say its not

thats not a case closed argument " YOU WIN " and no body is saying dexter is "TERRIBLE" you just have to expect that type of sh*t because you ball ride it so hard ..on purpose..which one day id love to know why you do it..because i know you dont think its "THATTT GREAT' it must just be funny to you to see bx people react n sh*t lol..

cuz you know damn well..dexter is just a mediocre show with mediocre acting
 5 years ago '07        #800
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,604 | Props total: 3231 3231
 Gmengfx said:
ya i hear that..but its just like..they are all owners in this sh*t..mike has to be in it as close as jesse and walt..so i dont know..i just dont get it i guess

it doesnt seem mike is over stepping..hes in charge of the business..the past seasons prove..walt is not the best....

business man per say..lol
Walt doesn't see it that way though

"He controls the business, and I control him!"
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy