OFFICIAL Breaking Bad Season 5 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
85 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #761
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,506 | Props total: 288 288
Crazy sh*t gonna happen I can feel it

Are they still doing 8 epi then cut off? By the 8 we gonna see walt with the guns
 6 years ago '06        #762
thugged 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 537 537
walt thinking about offing mike..
 6 years ago '09        #763
DesertEagle 50 heat pts50
space
space
$8,210 | Props total: 2279 2279
Next week

This show stay fu*king with my emotions
 6 years ago '06        #764
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,671 | Props total: 210 210
 Zaosyn said:
After all the cuts cooking this meth sh*t ain't even worth the risk anymore
100,000 aint enough for you?
 6 years ago '07        #765
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,931 | Props total: 4073 4073
 MosDefinition said:
a little impossible but ehh the shows good
How so?
 6 years ago '10        #766
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
If they k!ll off Mike I hope he at least puts hands on Walt before he goes.
 6 years ago '09        #767
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,506 | Props total: 288 288
 Zaosyn said:
Episode was kinda boring. If you going out with 16 episodes left you really can't have your 3rd episode in the final season be boring if you want your series to be remembered years from now. When Dexter goes out that sh*t is gonna be talked about for years due to the consistency that Breaking Bad lacks.

Mike is definitely that dude though. When he dies or if he dies I'm gonna be pissed as fu*k. I honestly hope he ends up taking Walt out, perhaps taking Walt and himself out so Jesse can get out of the game and live life and give his granddaughter a share of the money.
U were in this thread commenting on every scene.......and last 2 seasons of Dexter have been a.ss
 6 years ago '07        #768
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,931 | Props total: 4073 4073
 FappingFapstar said:
Crazy sh*t gonna happen I can feel it

Are they still doing 8 epi then cut off? By the 8 we gonna see walt with the guns
Doubt it, beginning of next season at the earliest
 6 years ago '09        #769
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,178 | Props total: 1337 1337
 FappingFapstar said:
U were in this thread commenting on every scene.......and last 2 seasons of Dexter have been a.ss
Nothing happened this episode to make me excited for the next one. If they're gonna do that slow build up sh*t for their final season then this season is gonna end up like season 4, a good season with a finale that didn't live up to the hype IMO.

I'm not looking for a Dexter argument, last 2 seasons have been good, ratings prove it.
 6 years ago '08        #770
Gmengfx 77 heat pts77
space
space
$12,778 | Props total: 1610 1610
 Zaosyn said:
Episode was kinda boring. If you going out with 16 episodes left you really can't have your 3rd episode in the final season be boring if you want your series to be remembered years from now. When Dexter goes out that sh*t is gonna be talked about for years due to the consistency that Breaking Bad lacks.

Mike is definitely that dude though. When he dies or if he dies I'm gonna be pissed as fu*k. I honestly hope he ends up taking Walt out, perhaps taking Walt and himself out so Jesse can get out of the game and live life and give his granddaughter a share of the money.
i enjoyed every second of it.

just because its "BORING" for you..doesnt mean its "BORING"
 6 years ago '09        #771
space
space
 rockyin4 said:
If they k!ll off Mike I hope he at least puts hands on Walt before he goes.
I think the ending with Walt's reference to Victor taking liberties was a veiled threat regarding Mike. Something gonna do down
 6 years ago '08        #772
Illuminati 248 heat pts248
space
space
$40,508 | Props total: 12933 12933

[pic - click to view]

Did he threaten Jesse For a moment Jesse looked as if he just became fully aware of the monster Walter is. In b4 that ransin poison ish comes back to light before seasons end.
 6 years ago '06        #773
Jhnnyblz427 187 heat pts187
space
space
$38,044 | Props total: 24067 24067
that shotgun from the beginning of episode one is to k!ll mike? what you guys think
 6 years ago '05        #774
chi town hustla 212 heat pts212
space
space
$19,571 | Props total: 24167 24167
this was the best episode this season its showing what the characters and the plot of the season is about
 6 years ago '04        #775
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,575 | Props total: 3078 3078
You "boring" cats need to get in touch with the dialogue.. Breaking Bad has never consistently been a hard body "action" show
 6 years ago '08        #776
Gmengfx 77 heat pts77
space
space
ya can someone explain what walt was saying at the end about victor

because for some reason..it went right over my head.. i dont get who he was threatening..and how it pertains to his situation right now..im so confused

ENLIGHTEN ME
 6 years ago '09        #777
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,178 | Props total: 1337 1337
 Gmengfx said:
i enjoyed every second of it.

just because its "BORING" for you..doesnt mean its "BORING"
That same logic can apply to anything. I think Dexter is the best, yet, everyone on Boxden hates it. But ratings prove it really is the best so when I bring facts in here to back up what I'm saying and people still tell me Dexter sucks then the only logical argument is "It's Boxden. Where a Kreayshawn thread can get 3k views and everyone thinks Breaking Bad is the greatest show in the world even though Walking Dead is on the same channel and 2x as popular".
 6 years ago '04        #778
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,575 | Props total: 3078 3078
 Zaosyn said:
That same logic can apply to anything. I think Dexter is the best, yet, everyone on Boxden hates it. But ratings prove it really is the best so when I bring facts in here to back up what I'm saying and people still tell me Dexter sucks then the only logical argument is "It's Boxden. Where a Kreayshawn thread can get 3k views and everyone thinks Breaking Bad is the greatest show in the world even though Walking Dead is on the same channel and 2x as popular".
Well, I mean even Weeds is popular
 6 years ago '09        #779
space
space
 Gmengfx said:
ya can someone explain what walt was saying at the end about victor

because for some reason..it went right over my head.. i dont get who he was threatening..and how it pertains to his situation right now..im so confused

ENLIGHTEN ME
He's saying that Mike needs to back off before Walt k!lls him. Victor was the help and Gus was the boss, and Walt sees Mike as the help and himself as the boss and Mike is trying to take charge and Walt wont stand for it.

Basically it showed us Walt wants the lions share of the money. Also it planted the seeds for Mike being k!lled off. Walt wants to show he is Jesse James.
 6 years ago '08        #780
Gmengfx 77 heat pts77
space
space
 Zaosyn said:
Nothing happened this episode to make me excited for the next one. If they're gonna do that slow build up sh*t for their final season then this season is gonna end up like season 4, a good season with a finale that didn't live up to the hype IMO.

I'm not looking for a Dexter argument, last 2 seasons have been good, ratings prove it.
In that case

jersey shore
real house wifes
basketball wifes

greatest shows ever?

ratings dont mean sh*t my dude..if i was the only one who watched breaking bad in the world..its still better then "BONES" if 3890485 million people watch it
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
131 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
71 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
18 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 19 - Countries Are Starting To Dump The US Dollar... EU Consider D..
40 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
146 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
66 comments
2 days ago