Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #581
One Less Reason 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 792 792
Mike tells Walt he handles the business...

Walt tells Saul "He handles the business and I handle him"
 5 years ago '08        #582
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
 Zaosyn said:
My friend did also. Anyone got any logical theories on who she is? Correct me if I'm wrong but all these 11 dudes (9 now that 2 died) and that girl have all been in the background, never introduced in any season. So for them to automatically pop up is kinda hard to understand because this show usually introduces people very slowly. We can all a.ssume that the 11 guys and the girl worked along-side Gus or Mike, right? More-so Mike is what I'm thinking but I don't know there actual role same with this bi*ch, why is she important? Yeah she's involved but in what capacity?
all will be revealed in the next 6 episodes or at least most of it
 5 years ago '04        #583
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,813 | Props total: 4783 4783
Can't take Lydia out if she got that ingredient needed to cook...
 5 years ago '07        #584
budlightextra 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,335 | Props total: 312 312
Can I watch this online I missed it
 5 years ago '05        #585
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,873 | Props total: 8394 8394
 Zaosyn said:
My friend did also. Anyone got any logical theories on who she is? Correct me if I'm wrong but all these 11 dudes (9 now that 2 died) and that girl have all been in the background, never introduced in any season. So for them to automatically pop up is kinda hard to understand because this show usually introduces people very slowly. We can all a.ssume that the 11 guys and the girl worked along-side Gus or Mike, right? More-so Mike is what I'm thinking but I don't know there actual role same with this bi*ch, why is she important? Yeah she's involved but in what capacity?
the 11 guys were mikes men, he said it when him and lydia were at the diner. he said they were "vetted" and paid off, but when the DEA took their funds you saw what happen. the chick seems like she's the one that gets the things to cook, thats why she's important, and why it seems like her life was spared
 5 years ago '08        #586
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
 StateProperty88 said:
the 11 guys were mikes men, he said it when him and lydia were at the diner. he said they were "vetted" and paid off, but when the DEA took their funds you saw what happen. the chick seems like she's the one that gets the things to cook, thats why she's important, and why it seems like her life was spared
she probably works in a lab somewhere at a big corporation or something. That house was goat status so she's eating good even without the drug money.
 5 years ago '05        #587
space
space
watching the replay and seeing the scene where they find the cigarette at jesse's

and...

walt is STILL a slimeball
 5 years ago '05        #588
space
space
just noticed the chick was in the meeting with all the big wigs and DEA when madirgal came for questioning
 5 years ago '04        #589
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
Dope episode.. Mike should have offed Lydia though.. Like everyone already mentioned.. No half measures.. Even though it seems her role may have been important as far as supplying, she is still a liability
 5 years ago '08        #590
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,962 | Props total: 5529 5529
 Nu Tymez said:
Dope episode.. Mike should have offed Lydia though.. Like everyone already mentioned.. No half measures.. Even though it seems her role may have been important as far as supplying, she is still a liability
lol And everyone's wrong bc it wasn't a half measure.

The half measure was when he let someone go bc he felt bad about k!lling them.

Mike let the girl go bc he knows Hank prob has his money and the girl can get he Walt and Jesse their chemicals.
 5 years ago '07        #591
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
mike took over this episode...the scene between him, hank and gomez was classic

he should of gave lydia the rocks though..she a loose end that would give the po po all the dialogue if she gets caught

i fu*king hate skyler...bi*ch built like a viking
 07-23-2012, 12:09 AM         #592
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Awesome ep. The new bi*ch is better than all the females on the show already

I'm glad they still cooking, probably using the warehouse from the poster. Mike k!lled it!! More mike pls
 07-23-2012, 12:25 AM         #593
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DesertEagle said:
Sneak peek for next week:

The Dream Team!!
 5 years ago '05        #594
Doomque 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,190 | Props total: 375 375
I have a new theory about the forshadow from the first episode. I have a feeling that Walt will be using his newly acquired heat to save Jessie. I believe all of his family will be gone(except for Walt Jr.) and Jessie will need to be rescued. It will be like when mike told jessie...either we all go home or none of us do. Walt will save jessie from some yet to be named threat. When the dust settles Walt will begin to confess to jessie about the things he had done. Just before he lets him know how many seedy things he has done...cancer gets him. The final scene of the last episode will be Walt Jr. crying at his computer with that website he made..."Save Walter White." Then Jr. powers off the computer...credits.
 5 years ago '05        #595
space
space
 Yinz N Burgh said:
Why did Mike decide to partner up with Walt and Jesse? Only thing I can think of is he knows the end is probably near and all the money he saved for his family is probably gone.

If so it's crazy how everything comes full circle... Mike is in the game for the reasons Walt use to be, family and Walt is in it for the power or money. I don't know it's hard to tell with him right now.
imo this show does a good job of saying things that have to do with something that isnt really being talked about, like a double entrandre. in the "skylar's a bi*ch " thread i posted a vid of walt talking about chemicals and how rapid change can cause an explosive effect, he's talking about chemistry, but he was also referring to himself

another time i can think of is last season when jesse was painting his house and walt was talking to him about when he saw gus and asked how close he was and jesse was like "i dont know close, closer than you and me right now " double entrandre again, dont even ask me how

then i think of tonights epidsode and how it concluded and how walt was talking about how family is a good reason to do things otherwise irrational. and mike clearly has a close relationship to his grand daughter, and was putting away millions. so my reason is going to be family
 5 years ago '10        #596
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,410 | Props total: 6240 6240
not really liking walt no more he gone power hungry

take yo loses and move on, dont go back into the game smh
 07-23-2012, 01:05 AM         #597
endless lies 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, I don't understand Mike at all. If he was wise he'd just take his talents somewhere out of the country.

I really hope it wasn't because he had to k!ll Lydia and the daughter being there that made him think of his own family. That's just cliche, man. fu*k that.

Mike has been in the business a long time.... Long story short, this dude should already have millions stacked up.
 07-23-2012, 01:49 AM         #598
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 endless lies said:
Yeah, I don't understand Mike at all. If he was wise he'd just take his talents somewhere out of the country.

I really hope it wasn't because he had to k!ll Lydia and the daughter being there that made him think of his own family. That's just cliche, man. fu*k that.

Mike has been in the business a long time.... Long story short, this dude should already have millions stacked up.
the show does fu*k up at times. Remember those Mexican twins? Dudes would murk anything that walks without thinking twice, then the show has these dudes waiting on Walt to come out the bathroom come on now.

Plus someone as smart as Mike would have many accounts hidden, not all his eggs in one basket.
 5 years ago '09        #599
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,901 | Props total: 14009 14009
Enjoyed this episode much more than the premier. Walt's really feelin himself these days. Can't wait to see the ticking time bomb go off.
 07-23-2012, 02:24 AM         #600
endless lies 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Y'all catch the running gag with Walt in his underwear, again? Thankfully they didn't show it but I noticed they had Walt take off his pants before he got into bed with Skyler.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy