Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #461
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,337 | Props total: 8506 8506
 kyh0mpb said:
Watching The Shining, taking notes on Armond's review of The Shining, perusing boxden, and completing your 4th grade grammar worksheet?
 07-17-2012, 11:05 PM         #462
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PotheadFocker said:
Cliche, everyone knows i snapped out of my Armond White phase.
 5 years ago '06        #463
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
One of my neighbors outside my window bi*chin about not getting scheduled for work today when "Malcolm in the Middle's dad from Breaking Bad" is at his work right now
 5 years ago '09        #464
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,912 | Props total: 14042 14042
Just re watched the episode without other people around who like to talk, and wow it was a lot better! Never was bad or anything to begin with, I just didn't think it was as great as what everyone was saying. Now I see the light.
 5 years ago '10        #465
stizz44 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,016 | Props total: 1906 1906
 Yinz N Burgh said:
My theory, considering everything we saw in the first scene. No wife and kids. The little one will be living with Hank and them. The ricin cigarette has been around too long. Somebody is going to smoke it and I think it's Skyler. She smokes when she is stressed and the whole Ted situation or Walt is going to get to her. Walt will be left with the kids and maybe at his lowest point he confesses to Jesse or Saul snitches. But I think Jesse will find it himself in the trunk. They showed the camera looking up at Walt while he put the flower of the valley in the trunk and they showed him looking down at the gun in the opening scene. Jesse will go looking for Walt but he won't be there only Walt Jr and he will see it as eye for a eye or kid for a kid and k!ll Walt Jr to send a message to Walt. And then the opening scene. Something along those lines is my prediction.

Nice theory bro.

But isn’t the ricin that’s actually in the cigarette in a tiny glass capsule that separates it from the tobacco? I could definitely imagine someone smoking it, but knowing the glass capsule is under the tobacco k!lls the smoking it idea for me. I think either Saul or Huell snitches or Jesse randomly finds the cigarette in Sauls office.

Walt Jr or Skyler definitely got to die. At least one of them.

Funny thing is that I don’t think Jesse has ever met or been in the same scene as Walt Jr. Ever.
 5 years ago '05        #466
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8408 8408
im slow as hell, finally realizing what the title of the episode means/signifies. "live free or die" (the title of the episode) is on his new hampshire license plate. that title and the fast forward clearly have more to do with the end of the show than the beginning of the season.

but after seeing that im wondering if its a matter of revenge or having finality/resolution to everything. those are his only two options at that point. when walt takes somebody out or has something that needs to be done he thinks of some outside the box sh*t, he's going for the jugular here though. is he blinded by thirst for revenge, or thirst for freedom?

my theory maybe jesse and mike threaten to blackmail him if he doesnt leave after they find out he poisoned brock. jesse then becomes the kingpin/gus. walt flees without a word, leaves family, kids, everything behind. then he gets to the point where walt has had enough, then we see what we see
 5 years ago '05        #467
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8408 8408
at work so i cant post the image but...

you can kind of see it in this pic
 5 years ago '06        #468
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,265 | Props total: 445 445

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #469
droid3000 996 heat pts996
space
space
$26,483 | Props total: 26284 26284
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #470
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1869 1869
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #471
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,668 | Props total: 12 12
 One Shot said:
just saw this on another message board:

"'n*gga, is you videotaping a criminal fu*king conspiracy?'
-- Stringer Bell to Gus Fring in a fictional afterlife."

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #472
wwnuts 147 heat pts147
space
space
$5,054 | Props total: 12701 12701
just read this..

Walt left the bomb mess in kitchen. That means the mooks who were at his house would've seen it and said, 'hey someone was building a bomb in here. We better call Gus.' Gus would have been alerted that Walt had a bomb and he would have realized that the whole Hector scenario was a trap.

hmm...interesting.

also.....

King - sovereign, makes rules, bestows honors, titles, decides, forgives (Heracles 12 labors were ordered by the king he went to get forgiveness from). When they refer to Walt as King they mean to say that at least in his mind there is no authority higher than him. The buck stops with him.
 07-18-2012, 09:01 PM         #473
One Shot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cranston is on conan tonight.
 5 years ago '07        #474
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,624 | Props total: 3268 3268
 Yinz N Burgh said:
My theory, considering everything we saw in the first scene. No wife and kids. The little one will be living with Hank and them. The ricin cigarette has been around too long. Somebody is going to smoke it and I think it's Skyler. She smokes when she is stressed and the whole Ted situation or Walt is going to get to her. Walt will be left with the kids and maybe at his lowest point he confesses to Jesse or Saul snitches. But I think Jesse will find it himself in the trunk. They showed the camera looking up at Walt while he put the flower of the valley in the trunk and they showed him looking down at the gun in the opening scene. Jesse will go looking for Walt but he won't be there only Walt Jr and he will see it as eye for a eye or kid for a kid and k!ll Walt Jr to send a message to Walt. And then the opening scene. Something along those lines is my prediction.

The ricin isn't in the cig anymore, so no
 5 years ago '07        #475
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
 wwnuts said:
just read this..

Walt left the bomb mess in kitchen. That means the mooks who were at his house would've seen it and said, 'hey someone was building a bomb in here. We better call Gus.' Gus would have been alerted that Walt had a bomb and he would have realized that the whole Hector scenario was a trap.

That's stupid, Gus did go and he obviously didn't know about the bomb on Hector until it was too late. He did know, or had suspicion, that someone put a bomb on his car though
 5 years ago '07        #476
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Yinz N Burgh said:
How is it not in the cig? Saul even said Huel could have k!lled them all with his sausage fingers and pulls the bag out with the cig.

I must have missed this whole capsule thing I don't remember that. But even if it is in a capsule it can still be smoked and they won't realize until it's too late.
Yeah my bad its still in the cig, I have to rewatch this episode
 07-19-2012, 10:20 AM         #477
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t is almost off the first page, damn. SM, you wack.
 5 years ago '05        #478
mobsta 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,015 | Props total: 241 241
i watched conan and seen an exclusive clip for ep. 2 most of yall didnt see ...

walt jessee mike in a circle table sitting... walt "mike we got our differences" "work together come back strong" ... mike " your a time bomb ticking...ticking...ticking... i dont plan to be around you when it explodes"

5 years ago '09        #479
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1869 1869
at this not being on the first page
 07-20-2012, 08:12 PM         #480
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mobsta said:
i watched conan and seen an exclusive clip for ep. 2 most of yall didnt see ...

walt jessee mike in a circle table sitting... walt "mike we got our differences" "work together come back strong" ... mike " your a time bomb ticking...ticking...ticking... i dont plan to be around you when it explodes"

I think Mike will be an ally/around from here till the last episodes.. great character like all that have come and go
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago