OFFICIAL Breaking Bad Season 5 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #441
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,312 | Props total: 7968 7968
 coolio said:
walt definitely isnt buying an m60 just to go after jessie like some people are speculating he'd k!ll jessie with his bare hands if he wanted
[pic - click to view]

a gun like that's gotta be for more than 1 person..cartel maybe?
you must have miss the episode last season where jessie beat the dog sh*t out of walt......jessie aint that same punk kid from season 1

bi*ch!!!!!
 5 years ago '06        #442
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Jacc Blacc said:
you must have miss the episode last season where jessie beat the dog sh*t out of walt......jessie aint that same punk kid from season 1

bi*ch!!!!!

walt let him get the upper hand out of pity
[pic - click to view]

i like jesse but if he tries that gain, walt will responsibly rip his head off
 5 years ago '05        #443
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 coolio said:
walt let him get the upper hand out of pity
[pic - click to view]

i like jesse but if he tries that gain, walt will responsibly rip his head off
jesse also dug in his at in the RV though. lets face it though, walt 50 something, jesse needs to be able to handle his a.ss
 07-17-2012, 12:07 PM         #444
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
walt definitely isnt buying an m60 just to go after jessie like some people are speculating he'd k!ll jessie with his bare hands if he wanted
[pic - click to view]

a gun like that's gotta be for more than 1 person..cartel maybe?

Salamanca cartel is dead, its probably for Gus cartel including mike... Cause thats still in operational since the medic guy received a call about gus being dead...

Last edited by deLeet; 07-17-2012 at 12:09 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #445
stizz44 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,016 | Props total: 1906 1906
 Tha 23rd Buchan said:
^^^

I see it happening differently. Undoubtedly everything will fall apart but Im thinking its going to be more of a backlash of what he did to Gustavo.

The writers have been building up the hype as to who Gus really is. A cartel leader didnt k!ll him simply because of who he is. The DEA couldnt pull up anything on him before 86 And once Mike saw Walt he says do you have any idea what youve done.

Gus must have been heir to the throne in one of Chiles Cartels or sum. Word gets back to Chile and the goons come for Heisenberg, forces the whole family on the run change of identity thing. And he knows they only want him so faces facts gets the most expensive gun he can hold and goes to war dolo

The weird thing about it is that WALT doesnt use burners tho. He plans with bombs, devices, explosives, and posion. Everytime WALT has used a gun, its belong to someone else. I just dont see the M80 as Walts style. He is a sucide bomber type cat!!! LOL
 5 years ago '04        #446
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,615 | Props total: 1523 1523
 stizz44 said:
The weird thing about it is that WALT doesnt use burners tho. He plans with bombs, devices, explosives, and posion. Everytime WALT has used a gun, its belong to someone else. I just dont see the M80 as Walts style. He is a sucide bomber type cat!!! LOL

you forgot when he saved jessie ran that n*gga over n then popped the other one in the head
 5 years ago '04        #447
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,615 | Props total: 1523 1523
walt done k!lled like 5 people...
 5 years ago '09        #448
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,912 | Props total: 14048 14048
Walts k!lled like eight people, three just in the old folks home, two after that in the cook room, the guy in the basement in season one, the two dudes who made the kid k!ll jesses boy, had Gail k!lled. I think I'm missing some too
 5 years ago '07        #449
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Yinz N Burgh said:
He described it like Fort Knox to get into a evidence room which it would be. But outside? Not so much. You have to remember it's a local police station this isn't Area 51 or FBI Headquarters.

Yeah, it was pretty obvious Walt did it in hindsight but they did a great job in the last 2 episodes to make it seem like it could have been Walt or Gus. Like I said at least they answered the questions in a creative way while progressing the story and not in a lazy way.

Plus, Vince does everything for a reason. If Jessie finds out about the poisoning it's going to be because he finds the plant in the trunk or Saul squeals. I don't see Walt confessing to this one.
I think it was decent episode all in all. I was just comparing it to the great episodes in the series and I couldn't put it up there.
 5 years ago '07        #450
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 circleofpurple said:
Walts k!lled like eight people, three just in the old folks home, two after that in the cook room, the guy in the basement in season one, the two dudes who made the kid k!ll jesses boy, had Gail k!lled. I think I'm missing some too
"Walt's victims"
Emilio Koyama (Poisoned with "mustard gas")
Krazy 8 (Strangled with bike lock)
Jane Margolis (Accidently rolled her over on her back while sleeping, causing her to asphixiate on her own vomit; Walt witnessed but did nothing to save her)
Rival Dealers (Ran both over with his car, shot the surviving one in the head)
Gale Boetticher (Shot by Jesse, but murder is plotted and initiated by Walt)
Gus Fring (Explosion)
Tyrus Kitt (Explosion)
Hector Salamanca (Explosion, however a.ssisted suicide)
Two of Gus' henchmen (Shot)

Technically 8. Didn't count Jane, Gale, or Salamanca.
 5 years ago '06        #451
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
I think it was definitely a good episode, not amazing, but really what show ever did have every single episode be amazing? Like one dude said, it tied up all the loose ends that most shows would keep running for several episodes (Computer has evidence of us cooking? = deaded in 1 episode. Meanwhile The Walking Dead searches for a dead girl for 10 fu*king episodes ), and builds towards the next episode - sh*t's definitely bout to get real.

Dude said he wants Hank to find out bout Walt...imagine if he does and then Walt ices his a.ss
 07-17-2012, 09:52 PM         #452
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kyh0mpb said:
I think it was definitely a good episode, not amazing, but really what show ever did have every single episode be amazing? Like one dude said, it tied up all the loose ends that most shows would keep running for several episodes (Computer has evidence of us cooking? = deaded in 1 episode. Meanwhile The Walking Dead searches for a dead girl for 10 fu*king episodes ), and builds towards the next episode - sh*t's definitely bout to get real.

Dude said he wants Hank to find out bout Walt...imagine if he does and then Walt ices his a.ss
You babble too much.
 5 years ago '06        #453
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
You babble too much.
Maybe one day, once you pass your ESL courses, you'll be able to put together a full paragraph.
 07-17-2012, 10:14 PM         #454
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kyh0mpb said:
Maybe one day, once you pass your ESL courses, you'll be able to put together a full paragraph.
You are predictable as well. Yeah, I can't put together a full paragraph of babble like you, sir.
 5 years ago '06        #455
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
You are predictable as well. Yeah, I can't put together a full paragraph of babble like you, sir.
Nice edit...

[pic - click to view]

This dude probably speaks better English than your a.ss
 07-17-2012, 10:17 PM         #456
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kyh0mpb said:
Nice edit...

[pic - click to view]

This dude probably speaks better English than your a.ss
Thank you. Try doing four things simultaneously, buddy.
 5 years ago '06        #457
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
Watching The Shining, taking notes on Armond's review of The Shining, perusing boxden, and completing your 4th grade grammar worksheet?
 07-17-2012, 10:26 PM         #458
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kyh0mpb said:
Watching The Shining, taking notes on Armond's review of The Shining, perusing boxden, and completing your 4th grade grammar worksheet?
Not quite, try again.
 5 years ago '06        #459
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
 07-17-2012, 10:58 PM         #460
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nice find. Now set out to do extensive research to put together a theory.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy