OFFICIAL Breaking Bad Season 5 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #421
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,338 | Props total: 380 380
 shortz said:
i want them to go into the whole gretchen and walt and his old job..n his company n stuff..i wonder if he will go back n kil them
i thought i was the only one. at this point though i highly doubt they will.
 5 years ago '12        #422
Tha 23rd Buchan 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,476 | Props total: 644 644
 shortz said:
i already know what will happen.....tell me what you guy think

everything will fall apart.....walt will be on the verge of death....skylar is dead .....but the baby is still alive. frank and lory will adopt the baby.....walt jr will go to college n be like his dad n take the job gretchen n the other guy said was rightfully walts...gets part ownership in the company

soon saul...mike and jessie will be caught....but walt wont let anything ruin jessies life....everytime jessie has tryed to ruin his life walt was there to save him...

He will do what he did in Season 1 Episode 1..........this time he WILL confess to everything...jessie had no involvement...he will stand in the middle of the road with his m60 as the cops come.....everything goes black all you hear is gun fire...

the final scene all you see....is a picture of walts family....and a m60 that was never loaded and heisenbergs hat on the ground blowin away.

Heisenberg is no more...only Walter White is left.No matter how much heisenberg took over Walt doesnt k!ll the innocent.
^^^

I see it happening differently. Undoubtedly everything will fall apart but Im thinking its going to be more of a backlash of what he did to Gustavo.

The writers have been building up the hype as to who Gus really is. A cartel leader didnt k!ll him simply because of who he is. The DEA couldnt pull up anything on him before 86 And once Mike saw Walt he says do you have any idea what youve done.

Gus must have been heir to the throne in one of Chiles Cartels or sum. Word gets back to Chile and the goons come for Heisenberg, forces the whole family on the run change of identity thing. And he knows they only want him so faces facts gets the most expensive gun he can hold and goes to war dolo
 5 years ago '10        #423
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 JeeQ said:
Personally, I loved the episode and my only complaint with it is similar to complaining about how heavy your bag of gold is. Almost all the questions from last season were answered in the very first episode of the season. What happened to Ted? Answered. What happened to Mike? Answered. How did they pull off poisoning the kid? Answered. What about the evidence on the cameras? Resolved. These are plot points that could have been extended throughout the length of this season; the fact they're solved by the first episode means sh*t is about to get real, real fast. But all this pales in comparison to what we were shown in the first minutes. Let the theorycrafting commence!

*Episode 4 of this season is called "Fifty-One", he arranges his bacon in the shape of "52" similar to how Syklar arranged it in the first episode of the series when he turned 50. So we can a.ssume a year of time will pass in this final season. The 52 he arranges in bacon also closely resembles the Greek symbol "Omega" meaning "The End"

*Walt has a new identity and changed his last name to "Lambert". Skylar's maiden name. Between the new name and New Hampshire license plates, we can guess Walt at some point took advantage of Saul's friend who can give him a new identity and hid in New Hampshire. Unfinished "business" has forced him to come back to New Mexico unexpectedly.

*He doesn't touch his food and leaves the waitress a hundred dollar tip. He didn't even seem receptive to the fact he could get the meal for free. Money is no longer an object for him. Which leads to....

*Walt started cooking again and made stacks of money. He bought a new identity, pays for an M60 and a vehicle with straight cash in a envelope, and tips the waitress a $100. He takes out of his trunk what I can only a.ssume is a duffle bag full of cash.

*He's coughing and back on his medication. We were told Walt would have about two years to live with his cancer in the first season. If it's his 52nd Birthday then that two years is reaching it's climax.

*You don't buy a gun that large and that much ammo for home defense. After last season it's clear that Walt doesn't play defense anymore. He plays offense, and he's going after someone. The waitress ask him how long it took him to get here. He replies "30 hours if you only stop for gas". The gun dealer checks to make sure "this doesn't cross the border", to which Walt replies "it won't leave town". Walt's on a suicidal mission of revenge. But why and who is he after? Walt doesn't look scared for his life, he looks like he's ready to die and take a few others with him.

The question running through my mind is the only question that hasn't been answered yet. Who is Gustavo Fring, really? Don Eladio said he would've k!lled him, but he knows who "he" is. I have a feeling Mike knows, which is why he told Jesse to run away and hide. Mike seems less afraid of the authorities and more afraid of who might be coming after them now that Gustavo is dead. You can't a.ssassinate a drug lord and not expect any reprecussions. Either way I'm hooked again, can't wait till next week.
amc needs to hire yo a.ss to hype the shows up holy sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #424
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,966 | Props total: 3474 3474
 JeeQ said:
Personally, I loved the episode and my only complaint with it is similar to complaining about how heavy your bag of gold is. Almost all the questions from last season were answered in the very first episode of the season. What happened to Ted? Answered. What happened to Mike? Answered. How did they pull off poisoning the kid? Answered. What about the evidence on the cameras? Resolved. These are plot points that could have been extended throughout the length of this season; the fact they're solved by the first episode means sh*t is about to get real, real fast. But all this pales in comparison to what we were shown in the first minutes. Let the theorycrafting commence!

*Episode 4 of this season is called "Fifty-One", he arranges his bacon in the shape of "52" similar to how Syklar arranged it in the first episode of the series when he turned 50. So we can a.ssume a year of time will pass in this final season. The 52 he arranges in bacon also closely resembles the Greek symbol "Omega" meaning "The End"

*Walt has a new identity and changed his last name to "Lambert". Skylar's maiden name. Between the new name and New Hampshire license plates, we can guess Walt at some point took advantage of Saul's friend who can give him a new identity and hid in New Hampshire. Unfinished "business" has forced him to come back to New Mexico unexpectedly.

*He doesn't touch his food and leaves the waitress a hundred dollar tip. He didn't even seem receptive to the fact he could get the meal for free. Money is no longer an object for him. Which leads to....

*Walt started cooking again and made stacks of money. He bought a new identity, pays for an M60 and a vehicle with straight cash in a envelope, and tips the waitress a $100. He takes out of his trunk what I can only a.ssume is a duffle bag full of cash.

*He's coughing and back on his medication. We were told Walt would have about two years to live with his cancer in the first season. If it's his 52nd Birthday then that two years is reaching it's climax.

*You don't buy a gun that large and that much ammo for home defense. After last season it's clear that Walt doesn't play defense anymore. He plays offense, and he's going after someone. The waitress ask him how long it took him to get here. He replies "30 hours if you only stop for gas". The gun dealer checks to make sure "this doesn't cross the border", to which Walt replies "it won't leave town". Walt's on a suicidal mission of revenge. But why and who is he after? Walt doesn't look scared for his life, he looks like he's ready to die and take a few others with him.

The question running through my mind is the only question that hasn't been answered yet. Who is Gustavo Fring, really? Don Eladio said he would've k!lled him, but he knows who "he" is. I have a feeling Mike knows, which is why he told Jesse to run away and hide. Mike seems less afraid of the authorities and more afraid of who might be coming after them now that Gustavo is dead. You can't a.ssassinate a drug lord and not expect any reprecussions. Either way I'm hooked again, can't wait till next week.
 07-16-2012, 09:30 PM         #425
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghettofire said:
amc needs to hire yo a.ss to hype the shows up holy sh*t
That called being an attentive viewer.
 5 years ago '11        #426
wwnuts 147 heat pts147
space
space
$5,054 | Props total: 12700 12700
 JeeQ said:

that shiits the dank right there!

p.s.
mr. ellsworth from 'Deadwood' w the M60 sale...
 5 years ago '09        #427
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,074 | Props total: 8845 8845
I hope Skylar dies this season
 07-16-2012, 10:53 PM         #428
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just finished watching the first episode. Why do I gotta like Breaking Bad so much?
 5 years ago '04        #429
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,373 | Props total: 3820 3820
fu*k man... Just finished watching it again just now... This show is just ...... Epic. Pure greatness.... And for the 1st time since last season I'm looking forward to Sunday's again
 5 years ago '11        #430
wwnuts 147 heat pts147
space
space
$5,054 | Props total: 12700 12700
so gus' cayman accts lead to....whom? thats a major point coming up. u all right, we arent done w gus' story yet....

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #431
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,315 | Props total: 8435 8435
 wwnuts said:

that shiits the dank right there!

p.s.
mr. ellsworth from 'Deadwood' w the M60 sale...
I know him as Bobby from Supernatural
 07-16-2012, 11:28 PM         #432
N E R D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah whats up with the foreign accounts found in the picture frame
 5 years ago '06        #433
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
walt definitely isnt buying an m60 just to go after jessie like some people are speculating he'd k!ll jessie with his bare hands if he wanted
[pic - click to view]

a gun like that's gotta be for more than 1 person..cartel maybe?
 5 years ago '10        #434
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 youknowmystelo said:
That called being an attentive viewer.
didn't see you write that much on the episode
 07-16-2012, 11:53 PM         #435
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghettofire said:
 07-17-2012, 12:29 AM         #436
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghettofire said:
 d!ck Cheese said:

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #437
chi town hustla 193 heat pts193
space
space
$18,085 | Props total: 19691 19691
 One Shot said:
just saw this on another message board:

"'n*gga, is you videotaping a criminal fu*king conspiracy?'
-- Stringer Bell to Gus Fring in a fictional afterlife."
same thing that went thru my mind was stringer saying that sh*t to gus

the wire and breaking bad the two best shows to ever come on t.v.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #438
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,940 | Props total: 3137 3137
 JeeQ said:

Good Breakdown
 5 years ago '04        #439
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
I really hope one of the storylines is Hank finding out about Walt, i'd love to see what happens...
 5 years ago '07        #440
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Yinz N Burgh said:
This episode was great, fu*k what you guys are on. Mike was hilarious. Running a mission for old times sake like they did when they needed the chemicals to cook. Mike said it was basically impossible to get into the evidence room which it would be. But not to get outside the room. Genius plan and not as unrealistic as people are making it out to be. Plus, it's not like they destroyed it and are getting away scotch free like some sh*t you would see on Dexter.

I thought the episode was great and the season is going to be even better. Exceeded my expectations so far.

If Mike says its like Fort Knox be like Fort Knox not like a simple snatch and grab . Compared to other episodes in the series if you call that one great . I love this series and I'll be damned if I back a mediocre/decent episode to call it great. As far as the ?s being answered Vince probably did that for the dumb people that didn't think Walt poisoned the kid. You don't need everything handed to you on a silver plate.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago