OFFICIAL Breaking Bad Season 5 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #401
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,339 | Props total: 8507 8507
lol at every being so critical.... its just a damn TV show no need to break it down into a science. Just enjoy it...
 5 years ago '09        #402
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,912 | Props total: 14048 14048
 coolio said:
let's be honest with the last 2 seasons of dexter being so mediocre, predictable and often boring, u can't compare it to a show like breaking bad anymore in terms of quality..unless dexter redeems itself this season, i dont think it'll remain in the discussion for top shows
Although I agree, the whole breaking into the impound lot was a very dexter like moment. It was really unrealistic. There would of been a guard on duty and cameras at every turn.
 07-16-2012, 02:38 PM         #403
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought it was just "Good" as well...
 5 years ago '08        #404
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
every1 bringing up what Jesse is gonna do when he finds out Walt is the one that poisoned Brock

n*ggas are forgetting that Walt let Jesse's girl die back in what? season 2? and Jesse still aint find out about that either, madd dirty sh*t Walt has done on the low to Jesse that he dont know about

but if u really think about it back in Season 1 Jesse was tryna G/play Walt, so fu*k em
 5 years ago '09        #405
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,912 | Props total: 14048 14048
 El Fuerte said:
every1 bringing up what Jesse is gonna do when he finds out Walt is the one that poisoned Brock

n*ggas are forgetting that Walt let Jesse's girl die back in what? season 2? and Jesse still aint find out about that either, madd dirty sh*t Walt has done on the low to Jesse that he dont know about

but if u really think about it back in Season 1 Jesse was tryna G/play Walt, so fu*k em
That's what I was thinking. Jesse never found out about that low life druggy bi*ch so maybe he won't find out about this. Although I think he probably will find everything out and k!ll Walt.
 5 years ago '05        #406
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 TH35 said:
I thought the fact Mike compared it to Fort Knox and they got in pretty easily was and it seemed like some mission impossible sh*t but easier than it was made out to be.
When he compared it to Fort Knox he originally was thinking they had to break in completely to the evidence room. There was plenty of security inside, but when they decided to do Magnets (Yeah bi*ch, Magnets) it made things a lot easier.
 07-16-2012, 04:48 PM         #407
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good ep, love the little details as always
 5 years ago '11        #408
space
space
 I'm The Dan said:
When he compared it to Fort Knox he originally was thinking they had to break in completely to the evidence room. There was plenty of security inside, but when they decided to do Magnets (Yeah bi*ch, Magnets) it made things a lot easier.

All they did was like break into an impound lot and do the damage from outside
 5 years ago '04        #409
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
Handling the ricin plant in one scene, and handling his drink & his child in the next scenes.

Not a good idea, Walt.
 5 years ago '11        #410
space
space
 Screwhead said:
Handling the ricin plant in one scene, and handling his drink & his child in the next scenes.

Not a good idea, Walt.
Wasn't ricin was Lilly Of The Valley or whatever.
 5 years ago '05        #411
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15783 15783
 JeeQ said:
Personally, I loved the episode and my only complaint with it is similar to complaining about how heavy your bag of gold is. Almost all the questions from last season were answered in the very first episode of the season. What happened to Ted? Answered. What happened to Mike? Answered. How did they pull off poisoning the kid? Answered. What about the evidence on the cameras? Resolved. These are plot points that could have been extended throughout the length of this season; the fact they're solved by the first episode means sh*t is about to get real, real fast. But all this pales in comparison to what we were shown in the first minutes. Let the theorycrafting commence!

*Episode 4 of this season is called "Fifty-One", he arranges his bacon in the shape of "52" similar to how Syklar arranged it in the first episode of the series when he turned 50. So we can a.ssume a year of time will pass in this final season. The 52 he arranges in bacon also closely resembles the Greek symbol "Omega" meaning "The End"

*Walt has a new identity and changed his last name to "Lambert". Skylar's maiden name. Between the new name and New Hampshire license plates, we can guess Walt at some point took advantage of Saul's friend who can give him a new identity and hid in New Hampshire. Unfinished "business" has forced him to come back to New Mexico unexpectedly.

*He doesn't touch his food and leaves the waitress a hundred dollar tip. He didn't even seem receptive to the fact he could get the meal for free. Money is no longer an object for him. Which leads to....

*Walt started cooking again and made stacks of money. He bought a new identity, pays for an M60 and a vehicle with straight cash in a envelope, and tips the waitress a $100. He takes out of his trunk what I can only a.ssume is a duffle bag full of cash.

*He's coughing and back on his medication. We were told Walt would have about two years to live with his cancer in the first season. If it's his 52nd Birthday then that two years is reaching it's climax.

*You don't buy a gun that large and that much ammo for home defense. After last season it's clear that Walt doesn't play defense anymore. He plays offense, and he's going after someone. The waitress ask him how long it took him to get here. He replies "30 hours if you only stop for gas". The gun dealer checks to make sure "this doesn't cross the border", to which Walt replies "it won't leave town". Walt's on a suicidal mission of revenge. But why and who is he after? Walt doesn't look scared for his life, he looks like he's ready to die and take a few others with him.

The question running through my mind is the only question that hasn't been answered yet. Who is Gustavo Fring, really? Don Eladio said he would've k!lled him, but he knows who "he" is. I have a feeling Mike knows, which is why he told Jesse to run away and hide. Mike seems less afraid of the authorities and more afraid of who might be coming after them now that Gustavo is dead. You can't a.ssassinate a drug lord and not expect any reprecussions. Either way I'm hooked again, can't wait till next week.
Perfect summary dude

Can't believe people in here were saying this episode was ok or not that great. It was a great beginning for a final season. I guess you can't please everyone, they will find always something to complain or moan about.
 5 years ago '04        #412
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,615 | Props total: 1523 1523
i want them to go into the whole gretchen and walt and his old job..n his company n stuff..i wonder if he will go back n kil them
 5 years ago '04        #413
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 PotheadFocker said:
Wasn't ricin was Lilly Of The Valley or whatever.
Correct, sir.
 5 years ago '04        #414
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
no one really thought that

"I Forgive You" line from walt was cold as fu*k?.........sh*t was scary.....thats what them mob bosses say before they k!ll u....

it was like walt was saying i forgive u...otherwise ud be dead right now....
 07-16-2012, 06:58 PM         #415
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shortz said:
no one really thought that

"I Forgive You" line from walt was cold as fu*k?.........sh*t was scary.....thats what them mob bosses say before they k!ll u....

it was like walt was saying i forgive u...otherwise ud be dead right now....
when he told saul 'it's over when i say it's over" + the skylar thing we know dude bout that life.
 5 years ago '05        #416
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
It would be the best ending to a show I've ever seen if Jessie finds out about what Walt did to the kid and all the other sh*t Walt's done to him. Then Jessie does something to Walt and/or his family and the end scene is Walt going after Jessie.

07-16-2012, 07:06 PM         #417
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
It would be the best ending to a show I've ever seen if Jessie finds out about what Walt did to the kid and all the other sh*t Walt's done to him. Then Jessie does something to Walt and/or his family and the end scene is Walt going after Jessie.

5 years ago '04        #418
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
i already know what will happen.....tell me what you guy think

everything will fall apart.....walt will be on the verge of death....skylar is dead .....but the baby is still alive. frank and lory will adopt the baby.....walt jr will go to college n be like his dad n take the job gretchen n the other guy said was rightfully walts...gets part ownership in the company

soon saul...mike and jessie will be caught....but walt wont let anything ruin jessies life....everytime jessie has tryed to ruin his life walt was there to save him...

He will do what he did in Season 1 Episode 1..........this time he WILL confess to everything...jessie had no involvement...he will stand in the middle of the road with his m60 as the cops come.....everything goes black all you hear is gun fire...

the final scene all you see....is a picture of walts family....and a m60 that was never loaded and heisenbergs hat on the ground blowin away.

Heisenberg is no more...only Walter White is left.No matter how much heisenberg took over Walt doesnt k!ll the innocent.
 5 years ago '05        #419
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 I'm The Dan said:

jessie finds out about what walt did to brock, k!lls walts family (along with mike) walt flees, and comes back with a trunk full of revenge
 5 years ago '04        #420
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
i already know what will happen.....tell me what you guy think

everything will fall apart.....walt will be on the verge of death....skylar is dead .....but the baby is still alive. frank and lory will adopt the baby.....walt jr will go to college n be like his dad n take the job gretchen n the other guy said was rightfully walts...gets part ownership in the company

soon saul...mike and jessie will be caught....but walt wont let anything ruin jessies life....everytime jessie has tryed to ruin his life walt was there to save him...

He will do what he did in Season 1 Episode 1..........this time he WILL confess to everything...jessie had no involvement...he will stand in the middle of the road with his m60 as the cops come.....everything goes black all you hear is gun fire...

the final scene all you see....is a picture of walts family....and a m60 that was never loaded and heisenbergs hat on the ground blowin away.

Heisenberg is no more...only Walter White is left.No matter how much heisenberg took over Walt doesnt k!ll the innocent.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
185 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy