Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
28 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #381
Tha 23rd Buchan 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,476 | Props total: 644 644
Walt really becoming the king.

He had the last word with everyone in his camp. Told the wife a controlling "I forgive you", Had Saul pissin his pants.Told Mike "Because I said So" and no questions asked.

[pic - click to view]

magnets bi*ch!!

Last edited by Tha 23rd Buchan; 07-16-2012 at 11:35 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #382
SM 38145 heat pts38145 OP
space
space
$127,661 | Props total: 66722 66722
'Breaking Bad': Burning Questions Answered

The "Breaking Bad" season five premiere delivered another classic scheme from Walter White and Jesse Pinkman, but it also answered a number of our lingering questions that had stuck around since last summer.

Here's a look at the questions that we got answered in the fifth season premiere of "Breaking Bad."

How is Skyler handling all of this? Season four ended with Walt's decidedly badass "I won" comment with Skyler on the phone, but "Breaking Bad" took the genius step of showing us their very next conversation. After the Whites return home from Hank and Marie's, Walter Jr. attempts to tell his dad what happened to Gus Fring. Skyler very accurately points out that Walt already knows. The most telling reveal about their new dynamic comes immediately after, in the bedroom, when Skyler tells Walt that she's afraid, not of drug cartels or a.ssociates of Gus, but of her own husband.

What about Jesse? You may remember that towards the end of last season, Jesse very nearly blew Walter's brains out after accusing him of poisoning Brock, something he actually did do. For the time being, however, Jesse appears to be firmly back on the side of Mr. White. He even got in between Walter and Mike when Gus' forever head of security found out of the explosion. Now obviously, this being a television show and all, this will not stay the same forever. Jesse almost certainly has to find out about the Lily of the Valley, but when and where remain to be seen.

How's Mike? Mike Ehrmantraut was fortunately spared the same fate as Gus because he was stuck in Mexico recuperating from that eventful trip south of the border. He didn't exactly take the news of the a.ssassination well, immediately leaving Mexico to find Walter, who had a business proposition for him. Mike turned him down cold, but next week's episode will have him changing his attitude slightly.

Will Ted wake up? In a shocking turn of events, Ted Beneke, one of Albuquerque's least competent investors, did not die when he tripped and smacked his head, and when he wakes up from his coma, he is not pleased to see Skyler.

He's terrified, in fact. The scene was the episode's most emotionally brutal by far and allowed Skyler to see that if she becomes complicit with Walt and his goings-on, this is the cost.

Is Walt evil now? Yes. Yes, he is.

How do you know? Because I say so.
 07-16-2012, 11:51 AM         #383
One Shot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just saw this on another message board:

"'n*gga, is you videotaping a criminal fu*king conspiracy?'
-- Stringer Bell to Gus Fring in a fictional afterlife."
 5 years ago '07        #384
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,767 | Props total: 14586 14586
The episode was alright.
 07-16-2012, 11:58 AM         #385
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KRiSH said:
Yeah, magnets bi*ch!

[pic - click to view]

Love the subtle slow movements at the end of uncertainty.

Tha 23rd Buchan said:
Walt really becoming the king.

He had the last word with everyone in his camp. Told the wife a controlling "I forgive you", Had Saul pissin his pants.Told Mike "Because I said So" and no questions asked.

[pic - click to view]

magnets bi*ch!!
Walt took back the pants in the relationship. Shes going to be cooperative to every move he makes with no question asked.
 5 years ago '12        #386
space
space
 TH35 said:
The episode was alright.
Dont worry man. This season will have plenty blood shed

As for Ep 1

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #387
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,885 | Props total: 1998 1998
 TH35 said:
The episode was alright.
I agree. I was just going to say something like this. People in this thread hype this show up like there is never a bad episode. This episode wasn't "bad" but there was nothing special about it too.
 5 years ago '07        #388
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
I agree. I was just going to say something like this. People in this thread hype this show up like there is never a bad episode. This episode wasn't "bad" but there was nothing special about it too.
I thought the fact Mike compared it to Fort Knox and they got in pretty easily was and it seemed like some mission impossible sh*t but easier than it was made out to be.
 5 years ago '04        #389
space
space
 TH35 said:
I thought the fact Mike compared it to Fort Knox and they got in pretty easily was and it seemed like some mission impossible sh*t but easier than it was made out to be.
Nothing special happened in the episode. I mean I guess it set up sh*t for the rest of the season but
 5 years ago '08        #390
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
space
$38,727 | Props total: 8952 8952
 lilsnatch770 said:
Yeah. There's really now other competition now that Mad Mens season is over so the reactions are kind of expected.

It had it's moments.
 07-16-2012, 12:55 PM         #391
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
Nothing special happened in the episode. I mean I guess it set up sh*t for the rest of the season but
 5 years ago '07        #392
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
Yea, the only thing was the information found in the picture frame.
 5 years ago '12        #393
space
space
 TH35 said:
Yeah that had me to. Once he sprayed the camera you would think someone in the surveillance room would make a call for it to be checked. It was to easy

I thought the premiere was to show Walts true transformation to being Heisenberg. He showed dominance with everyone he interacted with.

That. And the First scene gets you like wtf happened. Looks like everything went to sh*t for him so he buys a hand cannon to go out guns blazing

Last edited by Tha 23rd Buchan; 07-16-2012 at 01:03 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #394
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Tha 23rd Buchan said:
Yeah that had me to. Once he sprayed the camera you would think someone in the surveillance room would make a call for it to be checked. It was to easy

I thought the premiere was to show Walts true transgression to being Heisenberg. He showed dominance with everyone he interacted with.

That. And the First scene gets you like wtf happened. Looks like everything went to sh*t for him so he buys a hand cannon to go out guns blazing
Yea he's losing it and he showed dominance w/ everyone but bi*ched up to Skylar. I really thought he was going to slap her for some reason . I forgot about that first scene. Yea that left some questions.
 5 years ago '12        #395
space
space
 TH35 said:
Yea he's losing it and he showed dominance w/ everyone but bi*ched up to Skylar. I really thought he was going to slap her for some reason . I forgot about that first scene. Yea that left some questions.
I thought he was gonna do the same thing. But when he said "I forgive u" I thought it was more like Bi*ch you dont make decisions with out going thru me. She was shook, she now knows what hes capable of
 5 years ago '11        #396
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,311 | Props total: 8421 8421
That sh*t when they were testing the magnet reminded me of MythBusters, only it shoulda been called MethBusters

So was that beginning scene like the teddy bear floating in the pool? like small bits of a flash forward they will build towards the finale

I'm just happy my favorite show is back
 5 years ago '07        #397
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,337 | Props total: 380 380
first episode was good. i agree with those saying a little overhyped.

this season is going to fly by.
 5 years ago '04        #398
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,398 | Props total: 106 106
 Yinz N Burgh said:
This episode was great, fu*k what you guys are on. Mike was hilarious. Running a mission for old times sake like they did when they needed the chemicals to cook. Mike said it was basically impossible to get into the evidence room which it would be. But not to get outside the room. Genius plan and not as unrealistic as people are making it out to be. Plus, it's not like they destroyed it and are getting away scotch free like some sh*t you would see on Dexter.

I thought the episode was great and the season is going to be even better. Exceeded my expectations so far.
 5 years ago '04        #399
space
space
These stupid fu*king Dexter comparisons (good or bad) are getting out of control. It's fu*king stupid too
 5 years ago '06        #400
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
let's be honest with the last 2 seasons of dexter being so mediocre, predictable and often boring, u can't compare it to a show like breaking bad anymore in terms of quality..unless dexter redeems itself this season, i dont think it'll remain in the discussion for top shows
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy