OFFICIAL Breaking Bad Season 5 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #3181
hedake 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$5,651 | Props total: 10125 10125
 N E R D said:
So if BB, The Wire and Sopranos were on at the same time during their best season which show are you watching. No dvr, streams no nothing
but you would only know it was their best season AFTER you saw that whole season.....cant really answer that if you seeing it for the first time...

better question is which show was more addicting than the others..
 5 years ago '09        #3182
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,912 | Props total: 14048 14048
 hedake said:
but you would only know it was their best season AFTER you saw that whole season.....cant really answer that if you seeing it for the first time...

better question is which show was more addicting than the others..
Shut the fu*k up. That's NOT a better question. Stop trying to be fu*king smart when really you're just plain dumb. And homos3xual.
 5 years ago '05        #3183
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 13768 13768
 N E R D said:
So if BB, The Wire and Sopranos were on at the same time during their best season which show are you watching. No dvr, streams no nothing
Is this a question? The Wire, all day.
 12-06-2012, 01:30 AM         #3184
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 steeLTown said:

[pic - click to view]

Just finished the 7th episode of season 3 (where Tuccos cousins go after Hank in the parking lot, that scene was so epic i watched it twice ) im bout to watch the next one before i go to sleep...

i realized im coming up on the Fly episode i was debating whether to watch it but i think i should cause i just dont wanna miss nothin
Don't sh*t happen in that episode it only shows how anal Walter is for 45 minutes
 5 years ago '04        #3185
hedake 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$5,651 | Props total: 10125 10125
 circleofpurple said:
Shut the fu*k up. That's NOT a better question. Stop trying to be fu*king smart when really you're just plain dumb. And homos3xual.
 5 years ago '05        #3186
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 13768 13768
 TheMindOf said:
n*ggas hype The Wire so much, its crazy
The same as you hyping Breaking Bad.
 5 years ago '05        #3187
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7113 7113
For me my opinion on my favorite shows of all time changes. I mean the top shows stay the same, but the order of them changes depending on my mood and the last conversation I had about them.

So when somebody asks me my favorite show of all time I just list my top 5 in no order. After Breaking Bad ends (I refuse to rate a show before it is over) I will just list my top 6 in no order. That's not to say Breaking Bad will be #6 on my list, it's just that I refuse to bump any of the others out of the discussion when discussing my favorite shows of all time. sh*t, in 20 years when somebody asks me my favorite show I'll probably respond with "Here's my top 30 in no order"

Having said that, my top five in no order are The Wire, The Soprano's, Battlestar Galactica, The Shield, and Lost.

Breaking Bad will definitely move my list to a "Top 6 of all time, in no order", though.
 5 years ago '08        #3188
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23353 23353

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #3189
Haereticus 
space
space
$3,989 | Props total: 143 143
 steeLTown said:

[pic - click to view]

Just finished the 7th episode of season 3 (where Tuccos cousins go after Hank in the parking lot, that scene was so epic i watched it twice ) im bout to watch the next one before i go to sleep...

i realized im coming up on the Fly episode i was debating whether to watch it but i think i should cause i just dont wanna miss nothin
Fly is a fu*king great episode. Great.

Great dialogue, phenomenal acting and the tension when you think Walt might reveal the truth about Jane's death in a drug induced stupor? Brilliant.

In fact, it's one of my favourite episodes of Breaking Bad. So I've never really understood the reputation it's got.

One Minute, the episode where the Cousins attack Hank, is the best individual piece of television I've ever seen. That closing scene was fu*king ridiculous. I remember watching it on my own, something like three in the morning, just sat there after it had finished like...

5 years ago '04        #3190
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,048 | Props total: 4840 4840
 12-23-2012, 06:41 AM         #3191
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I started watching Breaking Bad at the beginning of the month, episode after episode I got hooked on the show, and I just finished season 5. Frank and those hunches he always gets which leads him in the right direction
 5 years ago '04        #3192
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 Tight_Grip said:
I started watching Breaking Bad at the beginning of the month, episode after episode I got hooked on the show, and I just finished season 5. Frank and those hunches he always gets which leads him in the right direction
well maybe you should rewatch the whole thing because his name is HANK not FRANK lol

i am worried you might of missed a lot more important stuff if you couldnt even catch the dudes fu*king name

(i love being a prick ahaha i am just joking around)
 5 years ago '06        #3193
SM 38204 heat pts38204 OP
space
space
$128,024 | Props total: 67808 67808
 5 years ago '04        #3194
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,741 | Props total: 11505 11505
i watched season 1-5(first 8 episodes) in a week.

great show.

july cant come any sooner.
 02-08-2013, 01:15 PM         #3195
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '06        #3196
SM 38204 heat pts38204 OP
space
space
$128,024 | Props total: 67808 67808

[pic - click to view]

The countdown has begun to this summer's final eight episodes of Breaking Bad, which are sure to be intense. Four episodes into filming, Anna Gunn, who plays Walter White's wife, Skyler, says, "It feels literally like the apocalypse. Walt's actions have touched everyone around him, so we are all being affected. The world's crumbling, and you're watching everybody fall apart."

"There are going to be tears," says Bryan Cranston (Walter), who *directs the midseason premiere. "There are two scenes with a neighbor lady named Carol. One is very sweet and nice. And one is not."

There will be other new characters introduced, along with a bit of good news for Skyler. "She gets a new car," says Gunn, who laughed when I asked if it might be a hearse. While no major characters die in the first four episodes, Gunn confirms that at least one regular has been informed that he or she will bite the big one before the finale. "Anybody could go at any time," she says. "Trust me, it's going to be worth the wait."
 02-11-2013, 11:41 AM         #3197
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If anybody can die at anytime obviously not if nobody dies in the first 4
 5 years ago '09        #3198
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,315 | Props total: 7971 7971
1 MIGHT bite the dust, i hope 2 or 3 or even 4 people die by the end
 5 years ago '04        #3199
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
 SM said:
"There are going to be tears," says Bryan Cranston (Walter)
 02-11-2013, 04:44 PM         #3200
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think Marie ends up taking care of the baby and Walt Jr. Everybody else dies.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy