OFFICIAL Breaking Bad Season 5 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
36 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 40
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #3161
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
Those shows are good, but which one of these do you guys prefer? Fresh Prince or Martin?
 5 years ago '05        #3162
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 airmcnair06 said:
I LOVE BB, but it doesn't even come close to The Wire. In my mind, I don't think anything ever will

1. The Wire
2.
3.(thats how far off it is from the wire)
4. Breaking Bad
5. Dexter

never seen the sopranos...
Dexter is your 3rd favorite show of all time. Therefore your opinion on the subject is null and void.
 5 years ago '05        #3163
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 Bedewe22 said:
Those shows are good, but which one of these do you guys prefer? Fresh Prince or Martin?
 5 years ago '09        #3164
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
i tried watching the wire..........watched the whole first season and it was so fuking boring i was like no way ppl think this is the best show ever
 11-30-2012, 07:46 PM         #3165
Lannister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AzulineAzure said:
i tried watching the wire..........watched the whole first season and it was so fuking boring i was like no way ppl think this is the best show ever
this but no offense to the people who like it lol
 5 years ago '09        #3166
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$21,083 | Props total: 1820 1820
For me personally, "The Wire" will always get the "1A" spot from me, but "The Sopranos" and "Breaking Bad" fa damn sure ain't too far behind. I just try to appreciate the fact that we got this many shows & writers that took this series sh*t to another level.


And first 2 seasons of Dexter could have had that sh*t right behind all of em then they just went and said fu*k it the last couple of seasons but them 1st two, shieeeeeeeeeet.
 5 years ago '04        #3167
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
would have thought this would have happened faster..


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '10        #3168
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$9,426 | Props total: 2376 2376
 airmcnair06 said:
I LOVE BB, but it doesn't even come close to The Wire. In my mind, I don't think anything ever will

1. The Wire
2.
3.(thats how far off it is from the wire)
4. Breaking Bad
5. Dexter

never seen the sopranos...
Never seen the sopranos? fu*k wrong with you thats best show of all time!
 5 years ago '10        #3169
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 AzulineAzure said:
i tried watching the wire..........watched the whole first season and it was so fuking boring i was like no way ppl think this is the best show ever
n*ggas hype The Wire so much, its crazy

I watched the whole series recently. It's a good show, but not as good as n*ggas have always made it out to be...

Season 1 was okay

Season 2 was a.ss cheeks

Season 3 was really dope

Season 4 was Classic

Season 5 was okay (seemed like they was just k!lling everyone off for shock value)


I just enjoy watching Breaking Bad so much more than The Wire. Don't get me wrong, The Wire is a pretty good show, but its not this urban Shakespearean masterpiece n*ggas want it to be..

Breaking Bad is shot better, and has a more interesting plot line.

I can't tell you how many times during The Wire I got bored (pretty much every time they started focusing on the cops.... Oh and the whole 2nd season)

Breaking Bad doesn't have a wack season, so it wins automatically to me
 5 years ago '04        #3170
minimeblunts 
space
avatar space
space
$4,710 | Props total: 11 11
 NoTitleSince73 said:

[pic - click to view]


 5 years ago '04        #3171
hedake 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$5,644 | Props total: 10003 10003
 NoTitleSince73 said:

[pic - click to view]


 5 years ago '06        #3172
Haereticus 
space
avatar space
space
$3,989 | Props total: 143 143
 TheMindOf said:
n*ggas hype The Wire so much, its crazy

I watched the whole series recently. It's a good show, but not as good as n*ggas have always made it out to be...

Season 1 was okay

Season 2 was a.ss cheeks

Season 3 was really dope

Season 4 was Classic

Season 5 was okay (seemed like they was just k!lling everyone off for shock value)


I just enjoy watching Breaking Bad so much more than The Wire. Don't get me wrong, The Wire is a pretty good show, but its not this urban Shakespearean masterpiece n*ggas want it to be..

Breaking Bad is shot better, and has a more interesting plot line.

I can't tell you how many times during The Wire I got bored (pretty much every time they started focusing on the cops.... Oh and the whole 2nd season)

Breaking Bad doesn't have a wack season, so it wins automatically to me
Agree completely.

The Wire's pacing was horrendous at times. Episode after episode after episode of nothing.
 12-01-2012, 01:01 PM         #3173
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Haereticus said:
Agree completely.

The Wire's pacing was horrendous at times. Episode after episode after episode of nothing.
I couldn't disagree more... but that's your opinion. Almost everything in The Wire happens for a reason.
 12-05-2012, 01:59 PM         #3174
N E R D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So if BB, The Wire and Sopranos were on at the same time during their best season which show are you watching. No dvr, streams no nothing
 5 years ago '09        #3175
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$21,083 | Props total: 1820 1820
 N E R D said:
So if BB, The Wire and Sopranos were on at the same time during their best season which show are you watching. No dvr, streams no nothing

Not fair
 12-05-2012, 06:13 PM         #3176
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 N E R D said:
So if BB, The Wire and Sopranos were on at the same time during their best season which show are you watching. No dvr, streams no nothing



make that a thread
 5 years ago '10        #3177
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 N E R D said:
So if BB, The Wire and Sopranos were on at the same time during their best season which show are you watching. No dvr, streams no nothing
Breaking Bad.

I would switch to The Wire during commercial breaks and I'd wait for the Sopranos to be released on DVD
 5 years ago '10        #3178
Liban 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,960 | Props total: 123 123
Just finished re-watching the whole series. Easily the greatest TV show of all time IMO! Every single episode was entertaining as fu*k and I can't wait until the next episode!
 5 years ago '09        #3179
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$7,909 | Props total: 14026 14026
 N E R D said:
So if BB, The Wire and Sopranos were on at the same time during their best season which show are you watching. No dvr, streams no nothing
Breaking bad all the way. It's not even close with me.

1. BB
2. Sopranos
3. Wire
 12-05-2012, 07:30 PM         #3180
N E R D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
76 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 3
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 2
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 1
Video inside Kill Order Martial Arts Film Trailer
14 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 1
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
108 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy