most viewed right now
The pyramids were what?
99 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 21 Savage Goons shoots at Nipsey, e40 with Wack 100
23 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #3081
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174
space
space
$34,375 | Props total: 11134 11134
 beeboywhoo said:

[pic - click to view]

view in new tab
 6 years ago '12        #3082
DireWolf07 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1016 1016
 deLeet said:
Show can go in so many directions, whatever your expecting it wont be it...
I expect Walt to go out on some boss level sh*t
 6 years ago '11        #3083
rbarber1234 45 heat pts45
space
space
$6,249 | Props total: 5388 5388
Im sad this thread is gonna die down now.
 6 years ago '07        #3084
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,931 | Props total: 4074 4074
 lilsnatch770 said:
I believe the new cars they bought had temporary license plates with 2012 on them

I never noticed that but if it did then it was a mistake

Bedewe22 said:
Did they ever mention a specific year in the previous seasons? I didn't pay attention to that detail.
Yeah, they mention the year in a few episodes. The show spans from 2008-2010. The pilot episode was Walt's 50th ('08), his 51st was this season ('09), and his 52nd was the opening scene to the first episode of this season ('10). There will be a big time jump sometime in the 2nd half of this season.

Straight from Gilligan's mouth:

That’s a good bet. The story up until now has taken about 14, 15 months from the pilot episode. Things will probably will jump ahead a bit at some point.
 09-07-2012, 04:31 AM         #3085
tonyk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rbarber1234 said:
Im sad this thread is gonna die down now.
Unlikely. Boxden always be popping.
 6 years ago '04        #3086
gunits50cent187 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,516 | Props total: 1829 1829
 6 years ago '07        #3087
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
space
$51,322 | Props total: 18131 18131
 QB Eagles said:
Anybody here still Team Walt?
goddamn right :nasmad:

say my name
 6 years ago '11        #3088
mystic boy 367 heat pts367
space
space
$5,150 | Props total: 178 178
 beeboywhoo said:

[pic - click to view]

view in new tab
got him
 6 years ago '06        #3089
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #3090
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,592 | Props total: 360 360
 coolio said:

6 years ago '04        #3091
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,403 | Props total: 127 127
 ghost8 said:
I never noticed that but if it did then it was a mistake

Yeah, they mention the year in a few episodes. The show spans from 2008-2010. The pilot episode was Walt's 50th ('08), his 51st was this season ('09), and his 52nd was the opening scene to the first episode of this season ('10). There will be a big time jump sometime in the 2nd half of this season.

Straight from Gilligan's mouth:
Yeah, they did fu*k up.

Slate: The show is one of the most detail-oriented I can think of. The first four seasons covered a little less than one year in the characters’ lives. You spend a lot of time on processes, how-tos, watching people work. How do you avoid getting lost in the weeds with all that detail?

Gilligan: We get more and more lost in the weeds as the series progresses. I can tell you one particular physical manifestation of that: The hardest part of the job of writing this show is when the six writers and myself sit around the room and break the story. We figure out the story, moment by moment, plot beat by plot beat, and it is such a detailed process that it takes quite a bit of time. It takes longer, man-hour-wise, to do that than to actually write the script once the plot is broken. When we first started, that process of breaking the story took maybe a week, a week and a half, per episode. Then it wound up being about two weeks. Now we are floating around three weeks per episode, and sometimes they go substantially longer than that. We are very lucky that Sony and AMC, the companies we work for, are very understanding about schedule. Having said that, we’re only human. Every now and then, we do catch ourselves in a mistake or someone else catches us in a mistake. We hate when that happens, but it does happen.

Slate: Can you think of an example?

Gilligan: I was talking a few minutes ago to a writer who was asking me about inconsistencies of when the show is set in time. When I was shooting the pilot episode, we had a scene where Walt puts his son’s handicap placard on his car, and it said 2007. The writer said to me: “I thought this show took place in 2007, and it’s only been a year since then, but last week you had someone mention the Osama Bin Laden a.ssassination. How do you reconcile that?” I had to say, “Well, honestly, I don’t.” In a perfect world, this show is somewhat timeless, and people will watch it and think of it as the present.

6 years ago '04        #3092
hedake 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$6,069 | Props total: 14020 14020
 coolio said:

09-07-2012, 10:51 PM         #3093
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bedewe22 said:
Yeah, they did fu*k up.

Slate: The show is one of the most detail-oriented I can think of. The first four seasons covered a little less than one year in the characters’ lives. You spend a lot of time on processes, how-tos, watching people work. How do you avoid getting lost in the weeds with all that detail?

Gilligan: We get more and more lost in the weeds as the series progresses. I can tell you one particular physical manifestation of that: The hardest part of the job of writing this show is when the six writers and myself sit around the room and break the story. We figure out the story, moment by moment, plot beat by plot beat, and it is such a detailed process that it takes quite a bit of time. It takes longer, man-hour-wise, to do that than to actually write the script once the plot is broken. When we first started, that process of breaking the story took maybe a week, a week and a half, per episode. Then it wound up being about two weeks. Now we are floating around three weeks per episode, and sometimes they go substantially longer than that. We are very lucky that Sony and AMC, the companies we work for, are very understanding about schedule. Having said that, we’re only human. Every now and then, we do catch ourselves in a mistake or someone else catches us in a mistake. We hate when that happens, but it does happen.

Slate: Can you think of an example?

Gilligan: I was talking a few minutes ago to a writer who was asking me about inconsistencies of when the show is set in time. When I was shooting the pilot episode, we had a scene where Walt puts his son’s handicap placard on his car, and it said 2007. The writer said to me: “I thought this show took place in 2007, and it’s only been a year since then, but last week you had someone mention the Osama Bin Laden a.ssassination. How do you reconcile that?” I had to say, “Well, honestly, I don’t.” In a perfect world, this show is somewhat timeless, and people will watch it and think of it as the present.

6 years ago '06        #3094
SM 39081 heat pts39081 OP
space
space
space
$133,785 | Props total: 88030 88030
 coolio said:

6 years ago '12        #3095
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,712 | Props total: 482 482
That video made me proud to be a fan.
 09-08-2012, 07:47 AM         #3096
BooHaggle McGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everyones forgotten about Gus Fringes #1 manager at los pollos hermanos..

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

***spoiler alert***

shes gonna come back towards the end and help catch and prosecute walt...she was Gus's niece and only descendant...she was raised by mike because her father left her as a child..

shes going to help hank prosecute walt and is going to inherit his recipe from Todd....Todd and her have had a relationship since saul informed her of who k!lled Gus...shes been on walts tail ever since she found out..
 6 years ago '08        #3097
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
this is almost like dexter...

will dexter go to jail? will walt go to jail?
 6 years ago '04        #3098
gunits50cent187 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,516 | Props total: 1829 1829
 BooHaggle McGee said:
everyones forgotten about Gus Fringes #1 manager at los pollos hermanos..

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

***spoiler alert***

shes gonna come back towards the end and help catch and prosecute walt...she was Gus's niece and only descendant...she was raised by mike because her father left her as a child..

shes going to help hank prosecute walt and is going to inherit his recipe from Todd....Todd and her have had a relationship since saul informed her of who k!lled Gus...shes been on walts tail ever since she found out..
Bullsh*t this is :yodacmonson:
 6 years ago '06        #3099
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
Was Gale Canadian? Who the fu*k else spells it "honour"?

Last edited by kyh0mpb; 09-08-2012 at 01:28 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #3100
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 207 207
 kyh0mpb said:
Was Gale Canadian? Who the fu*k else spells it "honour"?
People who read books by Whitman?
Home      

most viewed right now
Forget these white girls, I need some variation, ESPECIALLY IF SHE'S VERY ASIAN
15 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
284 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Reboot your router
48 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Do All Compasses Point Towards the GARDEN OF EDEN?
59 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
May 25 - Trump declares US will ‘dominate the oceans,
24 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside What streaming on Twitch has done to my life :wadesad:
73 comments
2 days ago