OFFICIAL Breaking Bad Season 5 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #3041
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 375 375
I still think the drug distributors Walt started working with when Mike left the team is going to have a huge impact on what happens next. They took their meth off the market to start selling Walts and now that hes out of the game they are left in the dust. Dont think they will take that lightly. They'll most likely come after him and that will probably force Hank to get involved somehow. Either way, Walt will be on the run. It makes the first episode of this season make sense with his new name, new image and new location.
 5 years ago '05        #3042
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8404 8404
 ghost8 said:
The case is, for the most part, dead unless Hank wants to implicate Walt. the death of the 9 along with Mike missing means the DEA has nothing. The guys that k!lled them are jail rats that won't tell a word. They have nothing without Walt. The question is whether or not Hank has the balls to go after him and put his own career at risk.
so hank makes walt and confronts him
walt says fu*k your face, you're not turning me in
hank says fu*k your face, yes i am
walt gives hank the ricin and skips town
dudes in zona still need a cook, so the kidnap jesse
then we're at denny's at the beginning of the season
 5 years ago '05        #3043
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 endless lies said:
That's his BROTHER-IN-LAW though... Come the fu*k on here, people.

Don't act like you wouldn't pull a few strings for family. Sweep some sh*t under the rug.

I mean... Sure... He got shot up really bad and almost k!lled, but still. C'mon. Break Hank off with a little bit of that baby-empire money and all should be fine again.

:skipcmonso n:

You could argue that if that were his actual brother, and even if that were the case I don't think Hank would let this slide. To much pride in his job.

There is no dollar amount Walt could offer Hank to pay him off. Period.
 09-04-2012, 04:02 PM         #3044
Dastrola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #3045
space
space
 QB Eagles said:
Anybody here still Team Walt?
I've never faltered.

Been team Walt since day one
 5 years ago '11        #3046
wolfpack32 
space
space
$297 | Props total: 0 0
Remember, Todd still has The kids jar with the spider in it with what I can only a.ssume, Walts fingerprints? But I also belive Todd will play a bigger role in the end. I think he is learning Walts recipe, maybe give it to his people to try to build their own bussiness or Todd wanting to be Walt and just try's to off him and become Heisenberg, and therefore, go after Walt and probably Jesse since he also knows the recipe. I can see them k!lling Skylar too which leads Walt to take the kids and disappear, then Jesse telling him there after him, and Walt coming back to protect Jesse( the gun from episode 1).
Somewhere along those lines. But yea Walts cancer is defiantly back, which is why he has kind of backed off his whole Heisenberg personality (giving Jesse the money, telling skylar he's out). I don't know how the hank vs Walt will turn out .
 5 years ago '05        #3047
space
space
 I'm The Dan said:
The problem, as a viewer, is you see a lot more information than Hank. You also a.ssume that when Hank isn't around Walt, he's thinking of him all the time. Hank is the type of guy that doesn't think about Walt at all until he's around him. When Hank is around Walt, Walt acts like Mr. Mcgoo.

The stolen equipment was being stolen before all of this happened. It just happened again. It's not reasonable to expect Hank to put stolen HS equipment and Heisenberg together. In Hank's mind, Walt isn't a 'chemistry genius' -- he's a HS chemistry teacher. Sure, Hank knows that Walt is smarter than most HS teachers, but I think it's a stretch to think that Hank thinks Walt's a genius.

As for the cars, Walt and Skylar setup the car wash for these specific purposes. They claim the car wash is doing well, so that allows this to go by without a problem. Plus, you're over estimating how much these cars are. It's no more than ~$400-600 a month to pay these cars off. $1000 at the absolute most... when they are running a successful car wash business, then that's not far fetched at all.

Honestly, you just have to put your feet in Hank's shoes. He's a big wig over at the DEA now and has been hunting cartel members in the past. Do you honestly think that he's going to consider Walt as Heisenberg? The same Walt that has been crying in his office that Skylar had an affair on him? You can tell that Hank took that as a sign of weakness on Walt's part.

I honestly don't think it's reasonable that Hank would be the least amount suspicious of Walt.
 5 years ago '12        #3048
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
Walt is going to try and k!ll Hank by putting the ricin in his drink during one of the family gatherings. Walt Jr, being the bad mother fu*ker that he is, is going to be like "ERRR DRINKING IS FUN" and drink the alcohol intended for Hank. BAM. Walt Jr is dead. Skyler is now going crazy because Walt didnt protect their family so she k!lls herself. Finally. Hank is all "you mother fu*ker! you k!lled my crippled stuttering nephew!" and go after Walt. Walt is going to be like "NOT IN MY HOUSE!" and live a life on the run. The new drug distributors that Walt hired need their meth so they are going to kidnap Jesse since they know hes the other cook while they try to take out Walt. So the new distributors and Hank and the DEA will be looking for Walt at the same time. They come in contact with each other and have an all out gun war. Walt bust out that light machine gun he bought and goes Scarface. Everyones dead except for Walt but hold on, theres someone at the door. I wonder who it could be? Oh hey, ITS CANCER here to k!ll Walt. Everyones dealt with. Thank you for watching Breaking Bad.

09-04-2012, 04:19 PM         #3049
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '12        #3050
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
 endless lies said:
Does anybody know if the handwriting in Walt's book matches Gale's, by any chance? Can someone check really quick?

I mean, what if that book was given to him by Gretchen before she was married? Perhaps her maiden name started with a B. And isn't calling another man the sun in your sky kind of gay? I mean come on.

Walter is not that fu*king stupid.

No traces of evidence means no fu*king traces. So far all he really has in that house that links him to his double life are the burner phones, Jesse's watch, the ricin hidden behind the electrical outlet, and that fu*king book.

Come the fu*k on. I mean.... Dude... If that was given to him from Gale he should know better. The second Hank gets up to go to the bathroom he should've said "Stay the fu*k away from the master bath" or something. Like.. Dude. Is it really NOT that fu*king obvious?

A BOOK SIGNED AND GIVEN TO HIM BY SOMEONE HE HAD ORDERED k!llED!!!!!

I really didn't like that scene. I'm gonna go back and check to see if they have the same handwriting.
I could have sworn that Gale quoted Walt Whitmans writing in his lab notes often though so its not really a coincidence in my opinion. Hank pretty much knows that G.B. is Gale Boetticher and W.W. is Walter White... Not Willy Wonka.
 5 years ago '06        #3051
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
it is obvious that Walt Jr. will end up drinking the ricin
 5 years ago '05        #3052
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
 ghost8 said:
The case is, for the most part, dead unless Hank wants to implicate Walt. the death of the 9 along with Mike missing means the DEA has nothing. The guys that k!lled them are jail rats that won't tell a word. They have nothing without Walt. The question is whether or not Hank has the balls to go after him and put his own career at risk.
youre forgetting about one sunglass wearing, bad acting, picky eating, madrigal worker
 5 years ago '11        #3053
QB Eagles 231 heat pts231
space
space
$14,110 | Props total: 5472 5472

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #3054
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
 QB Eagles said:

[pic - click to view]

YES!!!! Is it bad that I kept screaming "KEEP GOING" when this aired
 09-04-2012, 07:10 PM         #3055
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just started this back from S1E1

Man sh*t has really changed
 5 years ago '05        #3056
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,160 | Props total: 18432 18432
 Dastrola said:

5 years ago '10        #3057
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,192 | Props total: 2361 2361

[pic - click to view]

view in new tab
 5 years ago '12        #3058
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
 beeboywhoo said:

[pic - click to view]

view in new tab
Read it in his voice and I got chills down my spine
 5 years ago '06        #3059
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,976 | Props total: 3524 3524
 beeboywhoo said:

[pic - click to view]

view in new tab
 09-04-2012, 08:55 PM         #3060
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beeboywhoo said:

[pic - click to view]

view in new tab
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy