OFFICIAL Breaking Bad Season 5 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Drake- Iím Upset
237 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
245 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent and floyd mayweather beefing again #getthestrap
74 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #3021
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,712 | Props total: 482 482
What I think is going to happen in the next 8 episodes.

Hank now knows Walt is Heisenberg or at least has a pretty damn good idea. Now remember how the first episode of this season we saw Walt sitting at Denny's in California wearing bum a.ss clothes, a full head of hair (yet still coughing as if cancer was still affecting him) and an ID that said he was from New Hampshire as well as a new name? I think that he's on the run, not only from Hank and the DEA but from the new distributors he got involved with when Mike left the team. Since he's now "out of the business", these new distributors aren't getting what they paid for and are out to settle it in blood. Cartels are pretty much ruthless so if you leave then they will follow you until you are dealt with. I think Walt took Sal up on his offer about that whole clean slate thing where you can wipe your identity and start all over again to save himself and his family but the people after him aren't that stupid to think he just disappeared in thin air. He bought that big a.ss light machine gun at the beginning of that episode for protection or for a plan he has to wipe them out. That would also be why the guy he bought it from said "good luck" before he left. I believe this season will be a full circle story. We've already gotten a taste of how its going to end.

I could be completely wrong though lol

Last edited by Nest; 09-04-2012 at 11:57 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #3023
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,125 | Props total: 255 255
 Nest said:
What I think is going to happen in the next 8 episodes.

Hank now knows Walt is Heisenberg or at least has a pretty damn good idea. Now remember how the first episode of this season we saw Walt sitting at Denny's in California wearing bum a.ss clothes, a full head of hair (yet still coughing as if cancer was still affecting him) and an ID that said he was from New Hampshire as well as a new name? I think that he's on the run, not only from Hank and the DEA but from the new distributors he got involved with when Mike left the team. Since he's now "out of the business", these new distributors aren't getting what they paid for and are out to settle it in blood. Cartels are pretty much ruthless so if you leave then they will follow you until you are dealt with. I think Walt took Sal up on his offer about that whole clean slate thing where you can wipe your identity and start all over again to save himself and his family but the people after him aren't that stupid to think he just disappeared in thin air. He bought that big a.ss light machine gun at the beginning of that episode for protection or for a plan he has to wipe them out. That would also be why the guy he bought it from said "good luck" before he left. I believe this season will be a full circle story. We've already gotten a taste of how its going to end.

I could be completely wrong though lol
decent
 6 years ago '05        #3024
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$40,632 | Props total: 10670 10670
 pu$$y said:
please leave

edit: i'll leave...cause im wrong

Last edited by StateProperty88; 09-04-2012 at 01:14 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #3025
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,678 | Props total: 5560 5560
 StateProperty88 said:
the janitor is the staff now , yall n*ggas on here never cease to amuse me. just another reason i love this site

but i'll leave...cause im wrong
Yea he was staff the parents and teachers in the meeting asked how he passed the background check after he was arrested... if he didn't have a key they wouldn't have reason to suspect him as the one who stole the equipment...
 6 years ago '05        #3026
space
space
 capone3pbs said:
Yea he was staff the parents and teachers in the meeting asked how he passed the background check after he was arrested... if he didn't have a key they wouldn't have reason to suspect him as the one who stole the equipment...
yeah i was wrong
 6 years ago '04        #3027
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
Hank's going to get into trouble for extensively looking into a dead case. He's going to hint to Walt that he's Heisenburg only to see a reaction... hince him really listening to Walt said in a previous season about the 1st guy they set up to be heisenburg ( as in how do you know he's the one).

walt will play dumb only until he cant anymore...(heisenburg mode)
Hank will be tough and tell him that he has to tell, Walt will then ask him, how does he think his treatments were paid, etc... (implicating him in the operation)

This will cause Hank to back down; He'll also tell Hank that the cancer is back....

Hank will sit on the info for a little bit; he'll decide that his career is more important, and just when he gets ready to bust him...

He'll find walt dead from the cancer, and he won't have to tell a thing...

Last edited by igotgame4ya; 09-04-2012 at 02:20 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #3028
WasabiTuna 20 heat pts20
space
space
$6,767 | Props total: 8931 8931
Cancer is definatly back. That picture he was staring at is the same as the one when he first starting getting chemo.
 6 years ago '05        #3029
space
space
 igotgame4ya said:
Hank's going to get into trouble for extensively looking into a dead case. He's going to hint to Walt that he's Heisenburg only to see a reaction... hince him really listening to Walt said in a previous season about the 1st guy they set up to be heisenburg ( as in how do you know he's the one).

walt will play dumb only until he cant anymore...(heisenburg mode)
Hank will be tough and tell him that he has to tell, Walt will then ask him, how does he think his treatments were paid, etc... (implicating him in the operation)

This will cause Hank to back down; He'll also tell Hank that the cancer is back....

Hank will sit on the info for a little bit; he'll decide that his career is more important, and just when he gets ready to bust him...

He'll find walt dead from the cancer, and he won't have to tell a thing...
but doesnt what happen to the 9 guys kind of equate to gus getting k!lled, that hank was right all along. those guys all getting k!lled within 2 minutes kind of breaths air into this case, because now that has to be investigated. the guy that was going to snitch on mike is dead, the guys that could have snitched on mike since the money is gone are all dead, and mike is nowhere to be found (dea dont know his whereabouts)...and probably most importantly, the blue is spreading (out to arizona and what not)

but really, isnt the only proof that hank has is that book? he went through a lot of lengths to get proof on gus, lets see what he does with walt, because he cant just go arrest him.
 6 years ago '11        #3030
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,183 | Props total: 1046 1046
Did anyone point out that the show fu*ked up mentioning Bin Ladens death?
 6 years ago '05        #3031
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,840 | Props total: 7916 7916
I just read through the past 20 pages and I am truly and utterly baffled at 90 percent of the posts with people's predictions and questions.

at Hank confronting Walt right there and then. He's not gonna throw those type of accusations around without building a case first. This would be one of the biggest drug busts in the past few decades of American History. He's not just gonna come out of the bathroom screaming at Walt .

at people not understanding how the book and the signature tie Walt to Gale.

Now that Hank has that idea, everything makes perfect sense. Walt's hesitation to a.ssist Hank in his investigation on Gus. The sudden influx of money. He also know's Skylar is in on it right off the bat, to, because she was 100 percent on board with him and the Vegas gambling argument.

This was a phenomenal finale and I honestly cannot take anybody who didn't enjoy it seriously.

That prison scene was fu*king beautiful. That whole cooking and selling segment after that scene was perfection on film. Even the Skylar and Marie scene's didn't make me want to k!ll myself, which is rare for those scenes. Then it all wrapping up with the discovery at the end of the episode.

The next 8 episode's are going to be fu*king intense.

Anyone who doesn't consider this the best show on TV right now needs to just go ahead and commit that.
 6 years ago '05        #3032
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
I just read through the past 20 pages and I am truly and utterly baffled at 90 percent of the posts with people's predictions and questions.

at Hank confronting Walt right there and then. He's not gonna throw those type of accusations around without building a case first. This would be one of the biggest drug busts in the past few decades of American History. He's not just gonna come out of the bathroom screaming at Walt .

at people not understanding how the book and the signature tie Walt to Gale.

Now that Hank has that idea, everything makes perfect sense. Walt's hesitation to a.ssist Hank in his investigation on Gus. The sudden influx of money. He also know's Skylar is in on it right off the bat, to, because she was 100 percent on board with him and the Vegas gambling argument.

This was a phenomenal finale and I honestly cannot take anybody who didn't enjoy it seriously.

That prison scene was fu*king beautiful. That whole cooking and selling segment after that scene was perfection on film. Even the Skylar and Marie scene's didn't make me want to k!ll myself, which is rare for those scenes. Then it all wrapping up with the discovery at the end of the episode.

The next 8 episode's are going to be fu*king intense.

Anyone who doesn't consider this the best show on TV right now needs to just go ahead and commit that.
the one thing i wondering if it will still play a role is walt paying for hank's medical bills. wonder if walt may use that as leverage against hank, saying that if you arrest me, im giving you up, and i paid your medical bills with the money that i got selling meth right under your nose. you were babysitting my kids while i was cooking meth

a confrontation will happen, and it will be a glorious scene to be seen
 6 years ago '07        #3033
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,931 | Props total: 4074 4074
 StateProperty88 said:
but doesnt what happen to the 9 guys kind of equate to gus getting k!lled, that hank was right all along. those guys all getting k!lled within 2 minutes kind of breaths air into this case, because now that has to be investigated. the guy that was going to snitch on mike is dead, the guys that could have snitched on mike since the money is gone are all dead, and mike is nowhere to be found (dea dont know his whereabouts)...and probably most importantly, the blue is spreading (out to arizona and what not)

but really, isnt the only proof that hank has is that book? he went through a lot of lengths to get proof on gus, lets see what he does with walt, because he cant just go arrest him.
The case is, for the most part, dead unless Hank wants to implicate Walt. the death of the 9 along with Mike missing means the DEA has nothing. The guys that k!lled them are jail rats that won't tell a word. They have nothing without Walt. The question is whether or not Hank has the balls to go after him and put his own career at risk.
 6 years ago '12        #3034
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,712 | Props total: 482 482
I still think the drug distributors Walt started working with when Mike left the team is going to have a huge impact on what happens next. They took their meth off the market to start selling Walts and now that hes out of the game they are left in the dust. Dont think they will take that lightly. They'll most likely come after him and that will probably force Hank to get involved somehow. Either way, Walt will be on the run. It makes the first episode of this season make sense with his new name, new image and new location.
 6 years ago '05        #3035
space
space
 ghost8 said:
The case is, for the most part, dead unless Hank wants to implicate Walt. the death of the 9 along with Mike missing means the DEA has nothing. The guys that k!lled them are jail rats that won't tell a word. They have nothing without Walt. The question is whether or not Hank has the balls to go after him and put his own career at risk.
so hank makes walt and confronts him
walt says fu*k your face, you're not turning me in
hank says fu*k your face, yes i am
walt gives hank the ricin and skips town
dudes in zona still need a cook, so the kidnap jesse
then we're at denny's at the beginning of the season
 6 years ago '05        #3036
space
space
 endless lies said:
That's his BROTHER-IN-LAW though... Come the fu*k on here, people.

Don't act like you wouldn't pull a few strings for family. Sweep some sh*t under the rug.

I mean... Sure... He got shot up really bad and almost k!lled, but still. C'mon. Break Hank off with a little bit of that baby-empire money and all should be fine again.

:skipcmonso n:

You could argue that if that were his actual brother, and even if that were the case I don't think Hank would let this slide. To much pride in his job.

There is no dollar amount Walt could offer Hank to pay him off. Period.
 09-04-2012, 03:02 PM         #3037
Dastrola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #3038
space
space
 QB Eagles said:
Anybody here still Team Walt?
I've never faltered.

Been team Walt since day one :nasmad:
 6 years ago '11        #3039
wolfpack32 
space
space
$299 | Props total: 12 12
Remember, Todd still has The kids jar with the spider in it with what I can only a.ssume, Walts fingerprints? But I also belive Todd will play a bigger role in the end. I think he is learning Walts recipe, maybe give it to his people to try to build their own bussiness or Todd wanting to be Walt and just try's to off him and become Heisenberg, and therefore, go after Walt and probably Jesse since he also knows the recipe. I can see them k!lling Skylar too which leads Walt to take the kids and disappear, then Jesse telling him there after him, and Walt coming back to protect Jesse( the gun from episode 1).
Somewhere along those lines. But yea Walts cancer is defiantly back, which is why he has kind of backed off his whole Heisenberg personality (giving Jesse the money, telling skylar he's out). I don't know how the hank vs Walt will turn out .
 6 years ago '05        #3040
space
space
 I'm The Dan said:
The problem, as a viewer, is you see a lot more information than Hank. You also a.ssume that when Hank isn't around Walt, he's thinking of him all the time. Hank is the type of guy that doesn't think about Walt at all until he's around him. When Hank is around Walt, Walt acts like Mr. Mcgoo.

The stolen equipment was being stolen before all of this happened. It just happened again. It's not reasonable to expect Hank to put stolen HS equipment and Heisenberg together. In Hank's mind, Walt isn't a 'chemistry genius' -- he's a HS chemistry teacher. Sure, Hank knows that Walt is smarter than most HS teachers, but I think it's a stretch to think that Hank thinks Walt's a genius.

As for the cars, Walt and Skylar setup the car wash for these specific purposes. They claim the car wash is doing well, so that allows this to go by without a problem. Plus, you're over estimating how much these cars are. It's no more than ~$400-600 a month to pay these cars off. $1000 at the absolute most... when they are running a successful car wash business, then that's not far fetched at all.

Honestly, you just have to put your feet in Hank's shoes. He's a big wig over at the DEA now and has been hunting cartel members in the past. Do you honestly think that he's going to consider Walt as Heisenberg? The same Walt that has been crying in his office that Skylar had an affair on him? You can tell that Hank took that as a sign of weakness on Walt's part.

I honestly don't think it's reasonable that Hank would be the least amount suspicious of Walt.
Home      

most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
59 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
118 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
44 comments
1 day ago