OFFICIAL Breaking Bad Season 5 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #3021
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 ghost8 said:

Walt was not the only one with a key. The janitor, Hugo, also had one. He got arrested because he "fit the profile", while Walt was going through his first stages of chemo and looking quite helpless and debilitated. Everyone was looking down on him, Hank even more than usual. He had everyone's sympathy, no one that knew what Walt was going through would have saw him as a suspected meth producer.
actually you're right and you're wrong and the same damn time. just looked up the transcripts and hugo didnt have a key, but a few people did

00:10:32 Right. So who's got keys?
00:10:33 Well, the science faculty, the staff, Carmen, the vice principal has the master, and me (walt).

Last edited by StateProperty88; 09-04-2012 at 07:35 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #3022
kodak314 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,841 | Props total: 144 144
Which bathroom was the book in? They have two bathrooms right
They showed Walt taking a shower, a.ssuming it was the master bath, and they showed the book. If that's true, why is hank using the master bath and not the guest bathroom?
 5 years ago '05        #3023
space
space
 kodak314 said:
They showed Walt taking a shower, a.ssuming it was the master bath, and they showed the book. If that's true, why is hank using the master bath and not the guest bathroom?
you're right, its a good question, and i was wondering it myself. and he's taking a sh*t in the master bathroom
 5 years ago '07        #3024
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
this season was realllly really grimy
 5 years ago '12        #3025
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 375 375
After months of avoiding this site because I was apart of other forums that are now shut down, I finally decided to join just to take part in this thread!!!
 5 years ago '07        #3026
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,148 | Props total: 4586 4586
 kodak314 said:
I was thinking that too... like why was Hank using the master bathroom to take a sh*t in someone else's house? that's wat guest bathrooms are for...
 5 years ago '04        #3027
Mi$ta_Betha 
space
space
$1,241 | Props total: 1 1
Lets not forget that all of Hanks extensive medical bills were paid with Heisenberg drug money. Walt will use that as leverage once Hanks confronts him. Not to mention the fact that the last head of the DEA was fired for breaking bread with Gus. Hank would probably not only be fired but face legal action for aiding a criminal.
 5 years ago '12        #3028
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 375 375
What I think is going to happen in the next 8 episodes.

Hank now knows Walt is Heisenberg or at least has a pretty damn good idea. Now remember how the first episode of this season we saw Walt sitting at Denny's in California wearing bum a.ss clothes, a full head of hair (yet still coughing as if cancer was still affecting him) and an ID that said he was from New Hampshire as well as a new name? I think that he's on the run, not only from Hank and the DEA but from the new distributors he got involved with when Mike left the team. Since he's now "out of the business", these new distributors aren't getting what they paid for and are out to settle it in blood. Cartels are pretty much ruthless so if you leave then they will follow you until you are dealt with. I think Walt took Sal up on his offer about that whole clean slate thing where you can wipe your identity and start all over again to save himself and his family but the people after him aren't that stupid to think he just disappeared in thin air. He bought that big a.ss light machine gun at the beginning of that episode for protection or for a plan he has to wipe them out. That would also be why the guy he bought it from said "good luck" before he left. I believe this season will be a full circle story. We've already gotten a taste of how its going to end.

I could be completely wrong though lol

Last edited by Nest; 09-04-2012 at 12:57 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #3030
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,107 | Props total: 234 234
 Nest said:
What I think is going to happen in the next 8 episodes.

Hank now knows Walt is Heisenberg or at least has a pretty damn good idea. Now remember how the first episode of this season we saw Walt sitting at Denny's in California wearing bum a.ss clothes, a full head of hair (yet still coughing as if cancer was still affecting him) and an ID that said he was from New Hampshire as well as a new name? I think that he's on the run, not only from Hank and the DEA but from the new distributors he got involved with when Mike left the team. Since he's now "out of the business", these new distributors aren't getting what they paid for and are out to settle it in blood. Cartels are pretty much ruthless so if you leave then they will follow you until you are dealt with. I think Walt took Sal up on his offer about that whole clean slate thing where you can wipe your identity and start all over again to save himself and his family but the people after him aren't that stupid to think he just disappeared in thin air. He bought that big a.ss light machine gun at the beginning of that episode for protection or for a plan he has to wipe them out. That would also be why the guy he bought it from said "good luck" before he left. I believe this season will be a full circle story. We've already gotten a taste of how its going to end.

I could be completely wrong though lol
decent
 5 years ago '05        #3031
space
space
 pu$$y said:
please leave

edit: i'll leave...cause im wrong

Last edited by StateProperty88; 09-04-2012 at 02:14 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #3032
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,148 | Props total: 4586 4586
 StateProperty88 said:
the janitor is the staff now , yall n*ggas on here never cease to amuse me. just another reason i love this site

but i'll leave...cause im wrong
Yea he was staff the parents and teachers in the meeting asked how he passed the background check after he was arrested... if he didn't have a key they wouldn't have reason to suspect him as the one who stole the equipment...
 5 years ago '05        #3033
space
space
 capone3pbs said:
Yea he was staff the parents and teachers in the meeting asked how he passed the background check after he was arrested... if he didn't have a key they wouldn't have reason to suspect him as the one who stole the equipment...
yeah i was wrong
 5 years ago '04        #3034
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
Hank's going to get into trouble for extensively looking into a dead case. He's going to hint to Walt that he's Heisenburg only to see a reaction... hince him really listening to Walt said in a previous season about the 1st guy they set up to be heisenburg ( as in how do you know he's the one).

walt will play dumb only until he cant anymore...(heisenburg mode)
Hank will be tough and tell him that he has to tell, Walt will then ask him, how does he think his treatments were paid, etc... (implicating him in the operation)

This will cause Hank to back down; He'll also tell Hank that the cancer is back....

Hank will sit on the info for a little bit; he'll decide that his career is more important, and just when he gets ready to bust him...

He'll find walt dead from the cancer, and he won't have to tell a thing...

Last edited by igotgame4ya; 09-04-2012 at 03:20 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #3035
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,503 | Props total: 7297 7297
Cancer is definatly back. That picture he was staring at is the same as the one when he first starting getting chemo.
 5 years ago '05        #3036
space
space
 igotgame4ya said:
Hank's going to get into trouble for extensively looking into a dead case. He's going to hint to Walt that he's Heisenburg only to see a reaction... hince him really listening to Walt said in a previous season about the 1st guy they set up to be heisenburg ( as in how do you know he's the one).

walt will play dumb only until he cant anymore...(heisenburg mode)
Hank will be tough and tell him that he has to tell, Walt will then ask him, how does he think his treatments were paid, etc... (implicating him in the operation)

This will cause Hank to back down; He'll also tell Hank that the cancer is back....

Hank will sit on the info for a little bit; he'll decide that his career is more important, and just when he gets ready to bust him...

He'll find walt dead from the cancer, and he won't have to tell a thing...
but doesnt what happen to the 9 guys kind of equate to gus getting k!lled, that hank was right all along. those guys all getting k!lled within 2 minutes kind of breaths air into this case, because now that has to be investigated. the guy that was going to snitch on mike is dead, the guys that could have snitched on mike since the money is gone are all dead, and mike is nowhere to be found (dea dont know his whereabouts)...and probably most importantly, the blue is spreading (out to arizona and what not)

but really, isnt the only proof that hank has is that book? he went through a lot of lengths to get proof on gus, lets see what he does with walt, because he cant just go arrest him.
 5 years ago '11        #3037
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
Did anyone point out that the show fu*ked up mentioning Bin Ladens death?
 5 years ago '05        #3038
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,466 | Props total: 7111 7111
I just read through the past 20 pages and I am truly and utterly baffled at 90 percent of the posts with people's predictions and questions.

at Hank confronting Walt right there and then. He's not gonna throw those type of accusations around without building a case first. This would be one of the biggest drug busts in the past few decades of American History. He's not just gonna come out of the bathroom screaming at Walt .

at people not understanding how the book and the signature tie Walt to Gale.

Now that Hank has that idea, everything makes perfect sense. Walt's hesitation to a.ssist Hank in his investigation on Gus. The sudden influx of money. He also know's Skylar is in on it right off the bat, to, because she was 100 percent on board with him and the Vegas gambling argument.

This was a phenomenal finale and I honestly cannot take anybody who didn't enjoy it seriously.

That prison scene was fu*king beautiful. That whole cooking and selling segment after that scene was perfection on film. Even the Skylar and Marie scene's didn't make me want to k!ll myself, which is rare for those scenes. Then it all wrapping up with the discovery at the end of the episode.

The next 8 episode's are going to be fu*king intense.

Anyone who doesn't consider this the best show on TV right now needs to just go ahead and commit that.
 5 years ago '05        #3039
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
I just read through the past 20 pages and I am truly and utterly baffled at 90 percent of the posts with people's predictions and questions.

at Hank confronting Walt right there and then. He's not gonna throw those type of accusations around without building a case first. This would be one of the biggest drug busts in the past few decades of American History. He's not just gonna come out of the bathroom screaming at Walt .

at people not understanding how the book and the signature tie Walt to Gale.

Now that Hank has that idea, everything makes perfect sense. Walt's hesitation to a.ssist Hank in his investigation on Gus. The sudden influx of money. He also know's Skylar is in on it right off the bat, to, because she was 100 percent on board with him and the Vegas gambling argument.

This was a phenomenal finale and I honestly cannot take anybody who didn't enjoy it seriously.

That prison scene was fu*king beautiful. That whole cooking and selling segment after that scene was perfection on film. Even the Skylar and Marie scene's didn't make me want to k!ll myself, which is rare for those scenes. Then it all wrapping up with the discovery at the end of the episode.

The next 8 episode's are going to be fu*king intense.

Anyone who doesn't consider this the best show on TV right now needs to just go ahead and commit that.
the one thing i wondering if it will still play a role is walt paying for hank's medical bills. wonder if walt may use that as leverage against hank, saying that if you arrest me, im giving you up, and i paid your medical bills with the money that i got selling meth right under your nose. you were babysitting my kids while i was cooking meth

a confrontation will happen, and it will be a glorious scene to be seen
 5 years ago '07        #3040
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,626 | Props total: 3273 3273
 StateProperty88 said:
but doesnt what happen to the 9 guys kind of equate to gus getting k!lled, that hank was right all along. those guys all getting k!lled within 2 minutes kind of breaths air into this case, because now that has to be investigated. the guy that was going to snitch on mike is dead, the guys that could have snitched on mike since the money is gone are all dead, and mike is nowhere to be found (dea dont know his whereabouts)...and probably most importantly, the blue is spreading (out to arizona and what not)

but really, isnt the only proof that hank has is that book? he went through a lot of lengths to get proof on gus, lets see what he does with walt, because he cant just go arrest him.
The case is, for the most part, dead unless Hank wants to implicate Walt. the death of the 9 along with Mike missing means the DEA has nothing. The guys that k!lled them are jail rats that won't tell a word. They have nothing without Walt. The question is whether or not Hank has the balls to go after him and put his own career at risk.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago