OFFICIAL Breaking Bad Season 5 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-03-2012, 09:58 PM         #3001
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bea5T said:
Its impossible to take hanks point of view since we know everything walt has done

yall think the evidence is stronger than it actually is......thats the problem as a viewer
Feel that, but what about the hoarding of all the HS lab equipment? "Some meth monkey had a party here" or something along those lines.

At the time, of course that is super easy to chalk up to some high school kid. But in retrospect, is Hank really not thinking about sh*t like that? They established the timeline for the show, its been a little over one year in total...
 6 years ago '10        #3002
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 LowaEastSide5 said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #3003
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,931 | Props total: 4074 4074
 Bob Sacamano said:
Yeah, at least if that scene on the toilet wasn't the first he had ever considered that possibility, then I'm satisfied. But to think that he had never had the thought, is absurd.

If it was real life and not a TV show hah. Its funny the lengths we go to analyze good art. I say hello and goodbye to this thread, fu*k spoilers!
If you look back on that scene where Hank says "what do you think W.W. stands for?...Walter White", just the way he said it and the look on his face was the moment that I thought Hank was suspicious of Walt. However, Hank's relationship and his perception of Walt wouldn't allow him to make that connection.
 6 years ago '07        #3004
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Bob Sacamano said:
Feel that, but what about the hoarding of all the HS lab equipment? "Some meth monkey had a party here" or something along those lines.

At the time, of course that is super easy to chalk up to some high school kid. But in retrospect, is Hank really not thinking about sh*t like that? They established the timeline for the show, its been a little over one year in total...

lol HS lab equipment is so far from the place that Walt is now. That happened a year ago, why would Hank think that stolen HS lab equipment had any sort of connection with Gus' huge operation?
 6 years ago '11        #3005
QB Eagles 238 heat pts238
space
space
$14,741 | Props total: 6924 6924
Anybody here still Team Walt?
 09-03-2012, 10:46 PM         #3006
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QB Eagles said:
I am all the way.
 6 years ago '05        #3007
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$40,616 | Props total: 10646 10646
 ghost8 said:
lol HS lab equipment is so far from the place that Walt is now. That happened a year ago, why would Hank think that stolen HS lab equipment had any sort of connection with Gus' huge operation?
its more of a correlation of what does the lab equipment have to do with walt, not gus' operation. and walt having the only key to the equipment should have raise a flag that never happen
 6 years ago '09        #3008
WezLFaCe_KiD 59 heat pts59
space
space
$14,919 | Props total: 1252 1252
I am bi*ch n*gga

#team Walt
Or
#team hesienberg
 6 years ago '05        #3009
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 150 150
 Bob Sacamano said:
Hank shoulda had that theory somewhere in his mind, way sooner. That flashback just illustrates that, cause if you really watch the whole series with attention to detail, there is about 10-15 different incidents that could possibly point to Walt. WHen you add those up, its kinda absurd to think the brilliant detective mind of Hank Shrader (who is at his best when he's suspicious of people who seem like citizens, Gus?) would not have at least considered the possibility of Walt being Heisenberg.

How bout when all that lab equipment was stolen from the high school? I'm just sayin, that one thing on its own aint much, but when you seriously add it up, every little thing, its pretty obvious. Especially considering Walt's chemistry genius. How many legitimate geniuses in one specific field can there be in one medium sized city? I've been to Albuquerque, several times, its not that big...

Not really tryin to poke holes in the show, its been great. But they postponed Hank realizing the obvious long enough hah, now sh*ts gon' hit the fan.
The problem, as a viewer, is you see a lot more information than Hank. You also a.ssume that when Hank isn't around Walt, he's thinking of him all the time. Hank is the type of guy that doesn't think about Walt at all until he's around him. When Hank is around Walt, Walt acts like Mr. Mcgoo.

The stolen equipment was being stolen before all of this happened. It just happened again. It's not reasonable to expect Hank to put stolen HS equipment and Heisenberg together. In Hank's mind, Walt isn't a 'chemistry genius' -- he's a HS chemistry teacher. Sure, Hank knows that Walt is smarter than most HS teachers, but I think it's a stretch to think that Hank thinks Walt's a genius.

As for the cars, Walt and Skylar setup the car wash for these specific purposes. They claim the car wash is doing well, so that allows this to go by without a problem. Plus, you're over estimating how much these cars are. It's no more than ~$400-600 a month to pay these cars off. $1000 at the absolute most... when they are running a successful car wash business, then that's not far fetched at all.

Honestly, you just have to put your feet in Hank's shoes. He's a big wig over at the DEA now and has been hunting cartel members in the past. Do you honestly think that he's going to consider Walt as Heisenberg? The same Walt that has been crying in his office that Skylar had an affair on him? You can tell that Hank took that as a sign of weakness on Walt's part.

I honestly don't think it's reasonable that Hank would be the least amount suspicious of Walt.
 09-03-2012, 10:57 PM         #3010
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QB Eagles said:
All mothafu*kin day

Unless he murks Hank... cause Hank is my dude.
 6 years ago '04        #3011
1MikE 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,132 | Props total: 1887 1887
 alkoholyck said:

Also, I might be reading too much into this, but after that speech Hank made about the woods and his old summer job, when Walt said 'I used to go camping'. Surely he wasn't talking about spending nights in the RV right...? That would be crazy if so. I mean I can't imagine a comment that would show you don't give a fu*k more than that.

you werent reaching in the slightest. Walt threw that comment in there on purpose, to be a d!ck. he looking at Hank as another man he had beaten. felt good to him since Hank's the one usually looking down on Walt
 6 years ago '07        #3012
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
its more of a correlation of what does the lab equipment have to do with walt, not gus' operation. and walt having the only key to the equipment should have raise a flag that never happen

Walt was not the only one with a key. The janitor, Hugo, also had one. He got arrested because he "fit the profile", while Walt was going through his first stages of chemo and looking quite helpless and debilitated. Everyone was looking down on him, Hank even more than usual. He had everyone's sympathy, no one that knew what Walt was going through would have saw him as a suspected meth producer.
 6 years ago '09        #3013
MIKO826 
space
space
$424 | Props total: 0 0
Walter White just went Michael Corleone ape sh*t in that prison scene.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #3014
space
space
 ghost8 said:

Walt was not the only one with a key. The janitor, Hugo, also had one. He got arrested because he "fit the profile", while Walt was going through his first stages of chemo and looking quite helpless and debilitated. Everyone was looking down on him, Hank even more than usual. He had everyone's sympathy, no one that knew what Walt was going through would have saw him as a suspected meth producer.
actually you're right and you're wrong and the same damn time. just looked up the transcripts and hugo didnt have a key, but a few people did

00:10:32 Right. So who's got keys?
00:10:33 Well, the science faculty, the staff, Carmen, the vice principal has the master, and me (walt).

Last edited by StateProperty88; 09-04-2012 at 06:35 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #3015
kodak314 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,871 | Props total: 225 225
Which bathroom was the book in? They have two bathrooms right
They showed Walt taking a shower, a.ssuming it was the master bath, and they showed the book. If that's true, why is hank using the master bath and not the guest bathroom?
 6 years ago '05        #3016
space
space
 kodak314 said:
They showed Walt taking a shower, a.ssuming it was the master bath, and they showed the book. If that's true, why is hank using the master bath and not the guest bathroom?
you're right, its a good question, and i was wondering it myself. and he's taking a sh*t in the master bathroom
 6 years ago '07        #3017
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
this season was realllly really grimy
 6 years ago '12        #3018
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,712 | Props total: 482 482
After months of avoiding this site because I was apart of other forums that are now shut down, I finally decided to join just to take part in this thread!!!
 6 years ago '07        #3019
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,630 | Props total: 5494 5494
 kodak314 said:
I was thinking that too... like why was Hank using the master bathroom to take a sh*t in someone else's house? that's wat guest bathrooms are for...
 6 years ago '04        #3020
Mi$ta_Betha 
space
space
$1,241 | Props total: 1 1
Lets not forget that all of Hanks extensive medical bills were paid with Heisenberg drug money. Walt will use that as leverage once Hanks confronts him. Not to mention the fact that the last head of the DEA was fired for breaking bread with Gus. Hank would probably not only be fired but face legal action for aiding a criminal.
Home      

most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
34 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
82 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Twitch streamer FouseyTUBE plays Fortnite for 19 hours and gets 0 wins
15 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
128 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
12 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy