most viewed right now
 50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
266 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #3001
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,304 | Props total: 7956 7956
 youknowmystelo said:

Like The Wire's first seven episodes of the final season.
or the first 8 episodes of season 4
 09-03-2012, 10:37 PM         #3002
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bob Sacamano said:
Word? Including those two brand new muscle cars? I know what your sayin, and its true part of the enjoyment of the show is just embracing the absurdity of it, but your trying to rationalize why Hank should of had no clue like he did. Bullsh*t, there were plenty of clues, isn't that what a detective does? Follow up on clues? It is ridiculous and brilliant at the same time I agree.
Perhaps Hank always suspected it in the back of his mind, but now allow himself the embarrassment of actually being right. That Walt is the dude he's chasing, and that he was right under his nose from day 1 but couldn't picture that reality actually existing. Perhaps we will see 2 great minds colliding in a final showdown between both. Would be interesting see Walt the man with a a thousand ideas being back up against the wall with Hank as the predator.
 5 years ago '05        #3003
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
 1MikE said:
Walt's gonna (attempt to) Ricin Hank and/or Skylar via cig if Hank grills her, she cops to knowing what she know, and Walt gets a wiff of it. i bet my account on it; he's gonna try and put that Ricin onto one of those two.

i alsop think Hank's gonna get himself in trouble, if not fired, for his obsession with the case, which is gonna be 100x worse now that he's figured Walt out. his bosses want the case closed. he wont have that now. he'll tail Walt around everywhere if he feels like he has to, and will probably get canned for doing some wild sh*t.
The thing is too, Hank's lost his job regardless of anything. His old boss had to retire because he was close with Gus and never suspected anything (or just because it looked bad). This is a million times worse being that they're family. I've read a lot of people online saying he might try sweep it under the rug because he's scared of losing his job, but that doesn't make any sense to me. His speech to Walt after the jail murders was so heavy. Talking about he wasn't even sure he wanted to be chasing monsters anymore. Walt is that monster, and that will mess with him on so many levels now that he knows.

Also, I might be reading too much into this, but after that speech Hank made about the woods and his old summer job, when Walt said 'I used to go camping'. Surely he wasn't talking about spending nights in the RV right...? That would be crazy if so. I mean I can't imagine a comment that would show you don't give a fu*k more than that.
 09-03-2012, 10:42 PM         #3004
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 alkoholyck said:
Like I say, I think the idea of it may have popped into his head a couple of times, but he would have laughed it off.
Yeah, at least if that scene on the toilet wasn't the first he had ever considered that possibility, then I'm satisfied. But to think that he had never had the thought, is absurd.

If it was real life and not a TV show hah. Its funny the lengths we go to analyze good art. I say hello and goodbye to this thread, fu*k spoilers!
 09-03-2012, 10:44 PM         #3005
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
Perhaps Hank always suspected it in the back of his mind, but now allow himself the embarrassment of actually being right. That Walt is the dude he's chasing, and that he was right under his nose from day 1 but couldn't picture that reality actually existing. Perhaps we will see 2 great minds colliding in a final showdown between both. Would be interesting see Walt the man with a a thousand ideas being back up against the wall with Hank as the predator.
Yeah thats what ive been waiting for!!! I guess the timing was pretty good.
 5 years ago '05        #3006
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Its impossible to take hanks point of view since we know everything walt has done

yall think the evidence is stronger than it actually is......thats the problem as a viewer
 5 years ago '06        #3007
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
space
$35,283 | Props total: 18171 18171

[pic - click to view]

09-03-2012, 10:58 PM         #3008
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bea5T said:
Its impossible to take hanks point of view since we know everything walt has done

yall think the evidence is stronger than it actually is......thats the problem as a viewer
Feel that, but what about the hoarding of all the HS lab equipment? "Some meth monkey had a party here" or something along those lines.

At the time, of course that is super easy to chalk up to some high school kid. But in retrospect, is Hank really not thinking about sh*t like that? They established the timeline for the show, its been a little over one year in total...
 5 years ago '10        #3009
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 LowaEastSide5 said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #3010
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,621 | Props total: 3263 3263
 Bob Sacamano said:
Yeah, at least if that scene on the toilet wasn't the first he had ever considered that possibility, then I'm satisfied. But to think that he had never had the thought, is absurd.

If it was real life and not a TV show hah. Its funny the lengths we go to analyze good art. I say hello and goodbye to this thread, fu*k spoilers!
If you look back on that scene where Hank says "what do you think W.W. stands for?...Walter White", just the way he said it and the look on his face was the moment that I thought Hank was suspicious of Walt. However, Hank's relationship and his perception of Walt wouldn't allow him to make that connection.
 5 years ago '07        #3011
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Bob Sacamano said:
Feel that, but what about the hoarding of all the HS lab equipment? "Some meth monkey had a party here" or something along those lines.

At the time, of course that is super easy to chalk up to some high school kid. But in retrospect, is Hank really not thinking about sh*t like that? They established the timeline for the show, its been a little over one year in total...

lol HS lab equipment is so far from the place that Walt is now. That happened a year ago, why would Hank think that stolen HS lab equipment had any sort of connection with Gus' huge operation?
 5 years ago '11        #3012
QB Eagles 231 heat pts231
space
space
$14,104 | Props total: 5468 5468
Anybody here still Team Walt?
 09-03-2012, 11:46 PM         #3013
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QB Eagles said:
I am all the way.
 5 years ago '05        #3014
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
 ghost8 said:
lol HS lab equipment is so far from the place that Walt is now. That happened a year ago, why would Hank think that stolen HS lab equipment had any sort of connection with Gus' huge operation?
its more of a correlation of what does the lab equipment have to do with walt, not gus' operation. and walt having the only key to the equipment should have raise a flag that never happen
 5 years ago '09        #3015
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,830 | Props total: 1043 1043
I am bi*ch n*gga

#team Walt
Or
#team hesienberg
 5 years ago '05        #3016
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Bob Sacamano said:
Hank shoulda had that theory somewhere in his mind, way sooner. That flashback just illustrates that, cause if you really watch the whole series with attention to detail, there is about 10-15 different incidents that could possibly point to Walt. WHen you add those up, its kinda absurd to think the brilliant detective mind of Hank Shrader (who is at his best when he's suspicious of people who seem like citizens, Gus?) would not have at least considered the possibility of Walt being Heisenberg.

How bout when all that lab equipment was stolen from the high school? I'm just sayin, that one thing on its own aint much, but when you seriously add it up, every little thing, its pretty obvious. Especially considering Walt's chemistry genius. How many legitimate geniuses in one specific field can there be in one medium sized city? I've been to Albuquerque, several times, its not that big...

Not really tryin to poke holes in the show, its been great. But they postponed Hank realizing the obvious long enough hah, now sh*ts gon' hit the fan.
The problem, as a viewer, is you see a lot more information than Hank. You also a.ssume that when Hank isn't around Walt, he's thinking of him all the time. Hank is the type of guy that doesn't think about Walt at all until he's around him. When Hank is around Walt, Walt acts like Mr. Mcgoo.

The stolen equipment was being stolen before all of this happened. It just happened again. It's not reasonable to expect Hank to put stolen HS equipment and Heisenberg together. In Hank's mind, Walt isn't a 'chemistry genius' -- he's a HS chemistry teacher. Sure, Hank knows that Walt is smarter than most HS teachers, but I think it's a stretch to think that Hank thinks Walt's a genius.

As for the cars, Walt and Skylar setup the car wash for these specific purposes. They claim the car wash is doing well, so that allows this to go by without a problem. Plus, you're over estimating how much these cars are. It's no more than ~$400-600 a month to pay these cars off. $1000 at the absolute most... when they are running a successful car wash business, then that's not far fetched at all.

Honestly, you just have to put your feet in Hank's shoes. He's a big wig over at the DEA now and has been hunting cartel members in the past. Do you honestly think that he's going to consider Walt as Heisenberg? The same Walt that has been crying in his office that Skylar had an affair on him? You can tell that Hank took that as a sign of weakness on Walt's part.

I honestly don't think it's reasonable that Hank would be the least amount suspicious of Walt.
 09-03-2012, 11:57 PM         #3017
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QB Eagles said:
All mothafu*kin day

Unless he murks Hank... cause Hank is my dude.
 5 years ago '04        #3018
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 1573 1573
 alkoholyck said:

Also, I might be reading too much into this, but after that speech Hank made about the woods and his old summer job, when Walt said 'I used to go camping'. Surely he wasn't talking about spending nights in the RV right...? That would be crazy if so. I mean I can't imagine a comment that would show you don't give a fu*k more than that.

you werent reaching in the slightest. Walt threw that comment in there on purpose, to be a d!ck. he looking at Hank as another man he had beaten. felt good to him since Hank's the one usually looking down on Walt
 5 years ago '07        #3019
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
its more of a correlation of what does the lab equipment have to do with walt, not gus' operation. and walt having the only key to the equipment should have raise a flag that never happen

Walt was not the only one with a key. The janitor, Hugo, also had one. He got arrested because he "fit the profile", while Walt was going through his first stages of chemo and looking quite helpless and debilitated. Everyone was looking down on him, Hank even more than usual. He had everyone's sympathy, no one that knew what Walt was going through would have saw him as a suspected meth producer.
 5 years ago '09        #3020
MIKO826 
space
space
$424 | Props total: 0 0
Walter White just went Michael Corleone ape sh*t in that prison scene.

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago