OFFICIAL Breaking Bad Season 5 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
313 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #2981
!!! 220 heat pts220
space
space
$42,062 | Props total: 33882 33882
 youknowmystelo said:
2012, though.

BTW, big ups to the guy in this thread who said Todd would use his uncle's prison connections to k!ll the nine.

EDIT: This whole "chop a season in half sh*t AMC is doing is BS". They did it with season 2 of THe Walking Dead, this season of Breaking Bad, they're doing it now with season 2 of Hell on Wheels, and they're going to do it again with season 3 of The Walking Dead. It wouldn't surpise me if they did the same thing to season 6 of Mad Men.

Last edited by !!!; 09-03-2012 at 03:03 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #2982
!!! 220 heat pts220
space
space
$42,062 | Props total: 33882 33882
I know...

Hopefully the fall shows like Boardwalk Empire, SOA, Homeland, and Dexter will hold me up until summer 2013...
 5 years ago '09        #2983
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1873 1873
 steeLTown said:
they"ll all be done in december/january
Shameless starts up in January.
 5 years ago '04        #2984
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
Here's hoping the world doesn't end in Dec 2012.. Would be pissed if the world ends and we don't get to see the last 8 episodes of Breaking Bad
 5 years ago '05        #2985
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Hank was fairly good at putting 2 and 2 together last season against Fring.

I wonder will Hank confront Walt straight away next season(only a fu*king to year to find out). I hope the episodes are not already made and they are taking a year long break for the sake of it
No. I think Hank will come out and tell Marie that he's not feeling very well and they have to leave. Hank will give Walter a nice firm hand shake look him in the eyes and leave. I'm sure he doesn't quite believe it. He knows Walter is the guy, but it's just hard to believe. Hank has never thought very highly of Walter and after finding out about the affair and having Walt come to his office and cry his eyes out in front of him for the past month or whatever... I just think Hank will have a hard time believing it's really Walt.

I think how Hank approaches it is Walt will be in Hank's office or home one of these times. They'll be sitting back having a drink just having a good time. It'll just be them two in the room and Hank will just say something along the lines of, "So, Heisenberg, how's business?" and that will end one of the episodes. I think once Walt knows he's busted, he'll try to talk Hank down by giving him the "Where do you think the money came for your medical bills?" and when that doesn't work, he'll go into Heisenberg mode and just basically threaten Hank. It'll be a good transformation because Walt used to be awkward around Hank, but now he's the 'guy' and it'll be cool to watch how Hank backs down.
 5 years ago '04        #2986
shortz 37 heat pts37
space
space
space
$6,621 | Props total: 1544 1544
Hey what do you guys think THE FLY signifies again
 5 years ago '04        #2987
shortz 37 heat pts37
space
space
space
$6,621 | Props total: 1544 1544
also ya the cancer is back the way hes just going through the motions and staring at the dented towel dispenser he doesnt care anymore...n he pays jesse...ya the cancer is back =(

i might cry when walt dies....

anyone else gonna get the whole box set when da whole show comes out on one and rewatch everything?
 09-03-2012, 05:39 PM         #2988
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youknowmystelo said:
Dude, the image is symbolic, you can't dismiss it, or you'll be breaking laws of visual language. And I'm not talking about that Illum nonsense.
Oh for sure, I never said it wasn't symbolic in terms of the writer/cinematographer trying to say something, I'm just saying it's a stretch that it's another Illuminati symbol. Because that whole Illuminati theory is way too convenient for all the worlds problems. Groups of people are not that smart, an individual? Sure. But groups together always resort to mob mentality and are always inept at things, and in my opinion world domination is impossible, someones going to fu*k up. Just look at the world governments, they always fu*k up. There's not some evil cloaked cult lurking above us all pulling the strings, there's people with money acting on their best interest. Period. Do powerful people get together and go to their little gay retreats where they act like kids again and go back to Frat life? Sure. They do that to get away from their responsibilities and work. The whole Illuminati deal is just way too convenient. And seeing it's "signs" everywhere is classic confirmation bias.
 5 years ago '07        #2989
tacuna 320 12 heat pts12
space
space
$4,126 | Props total: 1350 1350
 justinjones said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #2990
One Less Reason 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,394 | Props total: 804 804

[video - click to view]

If you watch this interview, Bryan Cranston states that not all the episodes are finished. So the final 8 haven't been shot yet.
 5 years ago '04        #2991
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Jacc Blacc said:
i thought it said "to my perfect star, my sun" just like in the notes gail was writing......nobody writes sh*t like that so it couldnt have been a coincidence

and you know once hank catches a scent he's like a relentless bloodhound

i bet walt wish he kept that bug in hank's office now
That's what is in his notebook.

The bug would have been useless because Mike threw his laptop down that well that allowed him to listen in on the Hank.
 09-03-2012, 07:04 PM         #2992
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Cancer is gonna be what puts an end to Walt

#betdat
yup, i said that a while ago. i can bet thats goin to happe

justinjones said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

09-03-2012, 08:15 PM         #2993
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Less Reason said:

If you watch this interview, Bryan Cranston states that not all the episodes are finished. So the final 8 haven't been shot yet.
The interviewer is so exceedingly annoying that I'd ricin his a.ss at the first opportunity.
 09-03-2012, 10:04 PM         #2994
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hank shoulda had that theory somewhere in his mind, way sooner. That flashback just illustrates that, cause if you really watch the whole series with attention to detail, there is about 10-15 different incidents that could possibly point to Walt. WHen you add those up, its kinda absurd to think the brilliant detective mind of Hank Shrader (who is at his best when he's suspicious of people who seem like citizens, Gus?) would not have at least considered the possibility of Walt being Heisenberg.

How bout when all that lab equipment was stolen from the high school? I'm just sayin, that one thing on its own aint much, but when you seriously add it up, every little thing, its pretty obvious. Especially considering Walt's chemistry genius. How many legitimate geniuses in one specific field can there be in one medium sized city? I've been to Albuquerque, several times, its not that big...

Not really tryin to poke holes in the show, its been great. But they postponed Hank realizing the obvious long enough hah, now sh*ts gon' hit the fan.

Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 09-03-2012 at 10:08 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #2995
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
 Bob Sacamano said:
Hank shoulda had that theory somewhere in his mind, way sooner. That flashback just illustrates that, cause if you really watch the whole series with attention to detail, there is about 10-15 different incidents that could possibly point to Walt. WHen you add those up, its kinda absurd to think the brilliant detective mind of Hank Shrader (who is at his best when he's suspicious of people who seem like citizens, Gus?) would not have at least considered the possibility of Walt being Heisenberg.

How bout when all that lab equipment was stolen from the high school? I'm just sayin, that one thing on its own aint much, but when you seriously add it up, every little thing, its pretty obvious. Especially considering Walt's chemistry genius. How many legitimate geniuses in one specific field can there be in one medium sized city? I've been to Albuquerque, several times, its not that big...

Not really tryin to poke holes in the show, its been great. But they postponed Hank realizing the obvious long enough hah, now sh*ts gon' hit the fan.
Come on now. The whole concept of the show is completely ridiculous (and completely brilliant, of course). As great of a detective as Hank is, the idea that his bumbling brother and law could be responsible for the greatest meth in the world, along with over a dozen deaths, is beyond absurd. There's been moments where he's looked like he's considered the possibility, and maybe he has, but he would 100% dismiss them, because how could you not? Think about how different Walt is around Hank compared with how he is the rest of the show. He's always on some 'oh gee Hank, how's things, sorry about _____ that I just did". He's constantly fu*king up on purpose in front of Hank, and playing the dunce. And Hank is constantly feeling sorry for his useless brother in law. Remember back a few seasons when Hank was talking to Marie about him? He pitied him so much for being a high school teacher who hadn't done anything with his life. He's always felt that way about him, and that would completely blind him from the truth.
 5 years ago '05        #2996
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
 steeLTown said:
isnt that what i just asked? whats with the
Yeah man. Walt had the audacity to sit there in front of her and tell her 'you think that as soon as you give me the names, I'm just going to k!ll you right here in this cafe', when that was exactly what he was gonna do.
 09-03-2012, 10:29 PM         #2997
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 alkoholyck said:
Come on now. The whole concept of the show is completely ridiculous (and completely brilliant, of course). As great of a detective as Hank is, the idea that his bumbling brother and law could be responsible for the greatest meth in the world, along with over a dozen deaths, is beyond absurd. There's been moments where he's looked like he's considered the possibility, and maybe he has, but he would 100% dismiss them, because how could you not? Think about how different Walt is around Hank compared with how he is the rest of the show. He's always on some 'oh gee Hank, how's things, sorry about _____ that I just did". He's constantly fu*king up on purpose in front of Hank, and playing the dunce. And Hank is constantly feeling sorry for his useless brother in law. Remember back a few seasons when Hank was talking to Marie about him? He pitied him so much for being a high school teacher who hadn't done anything with his life. He's always felt that way about him, and that would completely blind him from the truth.
Word? Including those two brand new muscle cars? I know what your sayin, and its true part of the enjoyment of the show is just embracing the absurdity of it, but your trying to rationalize why Hank should of had no clue like he did. Bullsh*t, there were plenty of clues, isn't that what a detective does? Follow up on clues? It is ridiculous and brilliant at the same time I agree.
 5 years ago '04        #2998
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,017 | Props total: 1577 1577
Walt's gonna (attempt to) Ricin Hank and/or Skylar via cig if Hank grills her, she cops to knowing what she know, and Walt gets a wiff of it. i bet my account on it; he's gonna try and put that Ricin onto one of those two.

i alsop think Hank's gonna get himself in trouble, if not fired, for his obsession with the case, which is gonna be 100x worse now that he's figured Walt out. his bosses want the case closed. he wont have that now. he'll tail Walt around everywhere if he feels like he has to, and will probably get canned for doing some wild sh*t.
 5 years ago '05        #2999
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
 Southern_Boi said:
its like nobody here knows what foreshadowing is. They already told you how Walts going to die with the Scarface scene. Big a.ss gun + pissed off drug dealers that want Walt dead = breaking bad's "say hello to my lil friend".

its like nobody shouldve been surprised mike was about to die they were hinting at it through out the episode. nobody shouldve been surprised todd did what he did when he said "wow you guys thought of everything" that was a straight red flag.
Hmm, this show is just so poetic though. To have Walt just go out in a blaze of fury wouldn't do it justice. Having him get got by the cancer that started it all would be perfect. Also relevant to your foreshadowing comment - they've may have been foreshadowing his death for seasons - the real Heisenberg he's named after died from cancer.
 5 years ago '05        #3000
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
 Bob Sacamano said:
Word? Including those two brand new muscle cars? I know what your sayin, and its true part of the enjoyment of the show is just embracing the absurdity of it, but your trying to rationalize why Hank should of had no clue like he did. Bullsh*t, there were plenty of clues, isn't that what a detective does? Follow up on clues? It is ridiculous and brilliant at the same time I agree.
Yeah I mean I'm not saying there's not clues, but just in the context of it all, Hank sees Walt as a high school teacher who got cancer, and is just his simple brother in law. I feel like if you knew someone like that, you'd be able to rationalize ANYTHING that happened before coming to a conclusion that they've created one of the biggest drug empires in the country. Like I say, I think the idea of it may have popped into his head a couple of times, but he would have laughed it off.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy