OFFICIAL Breaking Bad Season 5 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #2921
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 Pass The Dutchi said:
The fly was def significant.

Elaborate on the illuminati sh*t doe...
This was the shot that made me notice

[pic - click to view]

Supposedly when directors do shots like this with a light source directly above the characters head its a thing "enlightened" directors like to do as a sort of inside message. Ignorant people will say it represented Walt becoming evil (The lightbearer is evil and light signifies knowledge). Enlightened people will say it represents Walt transforming from someone who operates under the rules of good an evil, into someone that understands that doing as you wilt is the whole of the law (good and evil dont exist, they are man made concepts you choose to live by).

That shot was done right after Walt k!lled Gus. The director's done shots similar to it this season too but I dont remember the episode.

Last edited by Southern_Boi; 09-03-2012 at 12:49 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #2922
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
get the fu*k out of this thread^
 5 years ago '05        #2923
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
an yall could stop spoiling other shows in here
 5 years ago '11        #2924
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,318 | Props total: 8441 8441
 PotheadFocker said:
The thing is, they have to k!lled all at once in a coordinated effort.... if the DEA notices that everyone connected to the case is dying they will put them all in protective custody.

I personally would find a gang, pay the leaders of it a million or 2, and have them coordinate the k!llings on the same day

@ that scene

Heisenberg Da Don more bread then he can spend

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #2925
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 Bea5T said:
get the fu*k out of this thread^

Why? Because I pointed out something directors constantly do in movies with masonic undertones?
 5 years ago '10        #2926
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 6235 6235
a whole year
 09-03-2012, 01:16 AM         #2927
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Southern_Boi said:

[pic - click to view]

Supposedly when directors do shots like this with a light source directly above the characters head its a thing "enlightened" directors like to do as a sort of inside message. Ignorant people will say it represented Walt becoming evil (The lightbearer is evil and light signifies knowledge). Enlightened people will say it represents Walt transforming from someone who operates under the rules of good an evil, into someone that understands that doing as you wilt is the whole of the law (good and evil dont exist, they are man made concepts you choose to live by).

That shot was done right after Walt k!lled Gus. The director's done shots similar to it this season too but I dont remember the episode.
 09-03-2012, 01:19 AM         #2928
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTre said:
i loved and hated that ep. Summer 2013.. the wait is on.

What show should I take on now?

Sopranos(never seen it)
The Wire(never seen it)
Boardwalk Empire
Mad Men
the wire.
 5 years ago '05        #2929
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
anyone think its gonna come down to jessie ratting walt out?

Hank most likely will start an investigation on Walt, and Jessie is the only link thats still alive

I don't really see how else they are gonna make jessie relevant these last 8 episodes
 09-03-2012, 01:33 AM         #2930
N E R D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bea5T said:
anyone think its gonna come down to jessie ratting walt out?

Hank most likely will start an investigation on Walt, and Jessie is the only link thats still alive

I don't really see how else they are gonna make jessie relevant these last 8 episodes
You must of forgot they can play out Jesse finding out walt k!lled Mike and walt poisoning the lil boy. Plus you can tell Jesse senses somethings up with walt after they revealed he had a gun when walt dropped off the money. Jesse role is far from over. I think he will play a key role in the end of walt
 09-03-2012, 01:39 AM         #2931
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:

these dudes are about to make a some money off itunes this week

love this song...these dudes sounding like some soulful black rnb group from the 50s.
 GoldEyez said:
The cancer coming back?
yup.
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
I was scared for a minute that Walt jr was gna get a bullet in da head . sh*t just got real

same sh*t i was thinking, the way the camera was showing the entire family and then u see walt jr and holly in the backgroud..by the pool, with his handicap a.ss tryna push her around the pool...i was like, "yup this n*gga is gona drop her in the pool"

budlightextra said:
Anyone wanna give me the run down on the season I've missed all episodes

[pic - click to view]

justinjones said:
you never heard that song? i don't know how many rappers sampled it a couple of years back

Gmengfx said:
i have no clue if this is what ur talking about? but..is it? lol

yea i remember that song from the highly underrated game "BAYONETTA". loved it every since.

Hu$tLa said:
And do y'all really think walt just quit?

nope. he cant. big time drug business dont work like that. you cant just quit and go live a happy life like that...diff if he was just some small time n*gga, heisenberg is big time..even if he really wants to, others want let him.
 09-03-2012, 01:43 AM         #2932
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i may be the only one to think this but...

i dont think the finale will be anything "epic". I think walts reign will end very simple, the way it all started. cancer.

I believe its coming back, and when he goes to the doctor suggesting "money is not a problem, he can pay for the best treatment and doctors money can buy"...with the doctors telling him something along the lines "theres not enough money in the world thats going to stop the cancer this time".

thats how i see it ending. very simple, very dark, very quiet.

of course, i am hoping im wrong, i want a scarface type of death but i dont see that happening
 09-03-2012, 01:44 AM         #2933
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and oh i do think jessie will die.
 5 years ago '08        #2934
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,748 | Props total: 8982 8982
 CTre said:
i loved and hated that ep. Summer 2013.. the wait is on.

What show should I take on now?

Sopranos(never seen it)
The Wire(never seen it)
Boardwalk Empire
Mad Men
In order:

Sopranos
Wire
Mad men
Boardwalk Empire

Your welcome.
 5 years ago '12        #2935
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,804 | Props total: 1724 1724
Cant wait till next Summer. Wish they would air it with Mad Men season 6 though. Im thinking Hank might let Walt skip out on town before anybody else notices. Then some sh*t happens with the overseas connections and Walt has to come back. Who knows though . sh*t is gonna be GOAT next summer.
 09-03-2012, 02:05 AM         #2936
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Southern_Boi said:

[pic - click to view]

I'm not "Enlightened" or the "Illuminati" but I don't believe good and evil exist either. "Good and Evil" are subjective, it's like countries during war time, one side thinks it's good and the other is evil, the reverse is true for the other country, who's right? Neither, because it's all subjective. Y'all getting played obsessing over masonic/illuminati imagery though. It's like when you buy a new car, all of a sudden you start seeing that car everywhere on the road. It's a human psychological phenomenon. So after learning about masonic imagery, you start seeing it everywhere, it's called confirmation bias, look it up. But whatever you want to believe is up to you, in my opinion that whole theory is just another method of transfer of responsibility. Someone doesn't like they're situation, and instead of putting the onus on themselves, they transfer blame to the "Illuminati." Oh, the world is fu*ked up because of the Illuminati. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Maybe you think too negatively and don't see the "good" in the world too. But again, I don't believe in good and evil, I believe in what is, and try to think positively because thinking any other way is a waste of time, and a burden to myself.
 5 years ago '05        #2937
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
 Got Cheeve? said:
I'm not "Enlightened" or the "Illuminati" but I don't believe good and evil exist either. "Good and Evil" are subjective, it's like countries during war time, one side thinks it's good and the other is evil, the reverse is true for the other country, who's right? Neither, because it's all subjective. Y'all getting played obsessing over masonic/illuminati imagery though. It's like when you buy a new car, all of a sudden you start seeing that car everywhere on the road. It's a human psychological phenomenon. So after learning about masonic imagery, you start seeing it everywhere, it's called confirmation bias, look it up. But whatever you want to believe is up to you, in my opinion that whole theory is just another method of transfer of responsibility. Someone doesn't like they're situation, and instead of putting the onus on themselves, they transfer blame to the "Illuminati." Oh, the world is fu*ked up because of the Illuminati. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Maybe you think too negatively and don't see the "good" in the world too. But again, I don't believe in good and evil, I believe in what is, and try to think positively because thinking any other way is a waste of time, and a burden to myself.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #2938
hurw0 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$356 | Props total: 2 2
I may be reaching HEAPS now, but consider the how good Breaking Bad is due to the way the episodes are captured (sound, lighting, angles, etc).

What could actually happen is the producers of the show are leading us on to think Hank has just connected the dots, where in actual fact it is just a red herring and he doesn't put anything together.
Knowing Breaking Bad, I would not be surprised if this is the case. I can't see them doing another 8 episodes from the exact point they just ended it.
 5 years ago '11        #2939
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,318 | Props total: 8441 8441
Lydia needa make Walt and his room of cash disappear to another country he can set up shop somewhere else and make that pile get 10 times bigger. Plus you could get pre-cursor in a 3rd world country 1000 times easier.

But I have a feeling something happens to his family that brings him back or something

Then he is left with the task of getting the money to his kids without getting it seized.
 5 years ago '04        #2940
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,608 | Props total: 1509 1509
i thought walt put the ricin in lidias drink lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy