OFFICIAL Breaking Bad Season 5 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside well damn they giving out barber licenses to anyone now
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Is Kyle Kover better than Melo at this point? (Melo responds)
82 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
180 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #2901
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 194 194
 Gmengfx said:
what hank read was

"i" gal" had fun cooking meth with you walt
No it says
"To my other favorite W.W.
It was an honor working with you
Fondly
G.B."
 6 years ago '04        #2902
space
space
 hockeythug said:
First scene in the the first episode this season when he is at Denny's(a year later). He is taking pills again. And now in this episode he gets a CT scan and punches the paper towel dispenser.
The dented towel dispenser is from when he was originally diagnosed or after a few visits, kind of foggy on it, but he didn't punch the dispenser this episode.
 6 years ago '05        #2903
Danger Zone 60 heat pts60
space
space
$35,170 | Props total: 21480 21480
 famoussasjohn said:
No it says
Fondly
G.B."
Yup which is why Hank had the flashback

I'm starting to think more that Walt JR will end up trying that blue meth with his friend
 6 years ago '05        #2904
Danger Zone 60 heat pts60
space
space
$35,170 | Props total: 21480 21480
And do y'all really think walt just quit?
 09-02-2012, 10:49 PM         #2905
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 famoussasjohn said:
No it says
Fondly
G.B."
sh*t is gonna be interesting next summer.

[pic - click to view]

He is gonna connect all the dots. And i will put spoiler tags around this in case dudes are waiting for the 2nd half of the season before watching (contains spoilers from previous seasons)

The visits to his office unannounced and having him leave the room
The Magnet bomb
The 10 murders in 120 seconds
Skylar not wanting the kids at the house
Expensive cars and watches
Fring's death
Gale's death
Mike "getting away"
Purposely getting him in a wreck so he couldn't check out the laundry facility
Walts and his medical bills getting completely paid off
The missing supplies from the High school chemistry lab.
Buying the car wash

I can keep going. That "flashback" scene at the end already makes him suspect and now he's gonna connect all the dots. It will end with either Jesse giving him up out of fear or Walt or have Jesse pretend to give him up and slip the vile into his coffee or something. sh*t is NOT going to end well and i am fu*king furious i have to wait till summer 2013.

Hu$tLa said:
And do y'all really think walt just quit?
No but my money is on either a "The Shield" ending. Where Walt ultimately gets away with it but loses his family which is all he ever wanted to begin with. Something to do with his cancer and him going somewhere to die peacefully or Jesse k!lls him.

There is no way this series ends with Walt going to jail because the writers are smarter than that. Personally i would love to have it play out with Jesse k!lling Hank and it eventually drives Jesse over the edge, he finds out about Mike/The Kid and it just takes too much of an emotional tole on him and feels his only escape is to k!ll Walt.

But anything better than Jail or just the cancer returning would be a better ending because this show DESERVES a proper ending. Not a fu*king huge anti-climatic bullsh*t sugar coated him going to jail ending.

Last edited by IronMaiden; 09-02-2012 at 10:55 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #2906
Special Edd 172 heat pts172
space
space
$27,444 | Props total: 11596 11596
fu*king ham ending. Next summer its a rap.
 6 years ago '04        #2907
space
space
 Zaosyn said:
We only got 8 episodes until this whole show is forever done. This should of happened 2 episodes ago, with this episode leading up to Walt/Hank confrontation maybe. The only people who can justify this are hardcore fans, most people aren't fu*king with this finale.
 6 years ago '06        #2908
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 3 3
Walts cancer was coming back/spread in season 3. Thats what the fly represented. Nobody listened to Jessie's story about his relative who was hearing sh*t that wasnt there? This whole show is full of foreshadowing. Im not surprised the fly showed back up.

What I am surprised about is nobody pointing out the illuminati references the director did with the camera work.
 6 years ago '07        #2909
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
Great ending. The last scene was just too normal, I was thinking it was gonna be like the last finale of Weeds when
[spoiler - click to view]

I knew something big was gonna happen. i remember seeing the book earlier in the episode, and as soon as Hank went into the bathroom I knew the book would play a part in the ending. I forgot Gale gave him that book, but I saw it was a Walt Whitman book and remember the W.W scene.
 09-02-2012, 11:01 PM         #2910
endless lies 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's his BROTHER-IN-LAW though... Come the fu*k on here, people.

Don't act like you wouldn't pull a few strings for family. Sweep some sh*t under the rug.

I mean... Sure... He got shot up really bad and almost k!lled, but still. C'mon. Break Hank off with a little bit of that baby-empire money and all should be fine again.
 6 years ago '07        #2911
Pass The Dutchi 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 1417 1417
 Southern_Boi said:
Walts cancer was coming back/spread in season 3. Thats what the fly represented. Nobody listened to Jessie's story about his relative who was hearing sh*t that wasnt there? This whole show is full of foreshadowing. Im not surprised the fly showed back up.

What I am surprised about is nobody pointing out the illuminati references the director did with the camera work.
The fly was def significant.

Elaborate on the illuminati sh*t doe...
 6 years ago '04        #2912
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,202 | Props total: 5173 5173
Damn Hank is in a tough situation here.. he can take down Walt aka Heisenburg who
[spoiler - click to view]

and has been fu*king with his head so long but then again, Walt's drug money let Hank recover with no worries about medical bills..
 6 years ago '08        #2913
Gmengfx 77 heat pts77
space
space
$12,779 | Props total: 1613 1613
 CTre said:
i loved and hated that ep. Summer 2013.. the wait is on.

What show should I take on now?

Sopranos(never seen it)
The Wire(never seen it)
Boardwalk Empire
Mad Men
sopranos
sopranos
sopranos

and then wire
 6 years ago '06        #2914
Southern_Boi 
space
space
 Pass The Dutchi said:
The fly was def significant.

Elaborate on the illuminati sh*t doe...
This was the shot that made me notice

[pic - click to view]

Supposedly when directors do shots like this with a light source directly above the characters head its a thing "enlightened" directors like to do as a sort of inside message. Ignorant people will say it represented Walt becoming evil (The lightbearer is evil and light signifies knowledge). Enlightened people will say it represents Walt transforming from someone who operates under the rules of good an evil, into someone that understands that doing as you wilt is the whole of the law (good and evil dont exist, they are man made concepts you choose to live by).

That shot was done right after Walt k!lled Gus. The director's done shots similar to it this season too but I dont remember the episode.

Last edited by Southern_Boi; 09-02-2012 at 11:49 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #2915
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 207 207
get the fu*k out of this thread^
 6 years ago '05        #2916
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 207 207
an yall could stop spoiling other shows in here
 6 years ago '11        #2917
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174
space
space
$34,350 | Props total: 11109 11109
 PotheadFocker said:
The thing is, they have to k!lled all at once in a coordinated effort.... if the DEA notices that everyone connected to the case is dying they will put them all in protective custody.

I personally would find a gang, pay the leaders of it a million or 2, and have them coordinate the k!llings on the same day

@ that scene

Heisenberg Da Don more bread then he can spend

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #2918
Southern_Boi 
space
space
 Bea5T said:
get the fu*k out of this thread^

Why? Because I pointed out something directors constantly do in movies with masonic undertones?
 6 years ago '10        #2919
Trill Livin 69 heat pts69
space
space
$14,779 | Props total: 7992 7992
a whole year
 09-03-2012, 12:16 AM         #2920
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Southern_Boi said:
This was the shot that made me notice

[pic - click to view]

Supposedly when directors do shots like this with a light source directly above the characters head its a thing "enlightened" directors like to do as a sort of inside message. Ignorant people will say it represented Walt becoming evil (The lightbearer is evil and light signifies knowledge). Enlightened people will say it represents Walt transforming from someone who operates under the rules of good an evil, into someone that understands that doing as you wilt is the whole of the law (good and evil dont exist, they are man made concepts you choose to live by).

That shot was done right after Walt k!lled Gus. The director's done shots similar to it this season too but I dont remember the episode.
Home      

most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
140 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
46 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
39 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
142 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Shazam Poster!!?
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy