OFFICIAL Breaking Bad Season 5 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
 95
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #2581
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,606 | Props total: 3236 3236
If you don't see his point then, no offense, you are stupid
 5 years ago '06        #2582
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,043 | Props total: 9893 9893
 ghost8 said:
If you don't see his point then, no offense, you are stupid
I came to that conclusion when he said he didn't answer hypothetical questions....

what a fu*king moron
 5 years ago '06        #2583
One Less Reason 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 790 790
Last episode for a year?

Regardless of that... body is ready
 5 years ago '10        #2584
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
saw this on instagram:


[pic - click to view]

 09-02-2012, 05:10 PM         #2585
N E R D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Someone bless me with a live stream link
 5 years ago '05        #2586
Doomque 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,190 | Props total: 375 375
Walter White Empire

"Paper or Plastic"

[pic - click to view]

or
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]

My Predictions for the Final Episode of 2012 are going to go by the Paper or Plastic motto. Here is how I see it playing out.

Paper:
Walt: Of course he makes it.
Lydia: Ditsy and scared but she ain't no dummy. Will make it to next season
Jessie: Will get paid tonight but will be in the game still.
Hank: You bet. Showdown cometh. Finds link to Heisenberg tonight.

Plastic:
Mike: Walt will put a nice bow on this loose end
2 of 9 guys in Mikes crew: The lawyer and the dude we saw in lock up. Loose lips sink ships. Other 7 will be for next year as Hank tries in futility to prevent them from getting iced before he tracks down Heisenberg.
Declan: There can only be one head honcho......Walt the Don.
Skylar: Just like that library book in your desk at home....long overdue.
Todd: Jessie will body him for his money and the kid....this keeps him in the game.
.
.
.
.The shocker>>>>>Marie: She makes the discovery about Walt at the end of the show as she gets "Victored" by Walt.........one can dream can't he?
 5 years ago '05        #2587
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
3 hours away. bout to watch the last episode and play some madden till then
 09-02-2012, 06:04 PM         #2588
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*Jessie finds out about Mike
*Hanks finds out about Walt
*Skyler goes on the run with the kids

 09-02-2012, 06:06 PM         #2589
N E R D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pm that link please
 5 years ago '05        #2590
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 Junglist said:
I came to that conclusion when he said he didn't answer hypothetical questions....

what a fu*king moron
a guy that doesnt answer hypothetical questions, makes him a moron...one of the reasons i love boxden, people make the dumbest correlations
 09-02-2012, 06:07 PM         #2591
N E R D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MMMorning said:
Could anybody hit me up weith a way to see this tonight. Dish Network on that bullsh*t
I feel your pain bro. Imm a.ssed out for Walking Dead too
 09-02-2012, 06:11 PM         #2592
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For the first and only time in my life... I'll say Time Warner >>>>>




Until Thursday Night Football comes around and I gotta hit up a bar and drop 50 bucks
 5 years ago '05        #2593
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 MMMorning said:
Could anybody hit me up weith a way to see this tonight. Dish Network on that bullsh*t
they arent doing something like go on the amc website and watch the show for dish customers. i thought they did a tv spot for it not to long ago
 5 years ago '05        #2594
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
nope tried looking, didnt say anything
 5 years ago '05        #2595
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 ghost8 said:
If you don't see his point then, no offense, you are stupid
seeing and not agree are two different things
 5 years ago '04        #2596
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Doomque said:
Walter White Empire

"Paper or Plastic"

[pic - click to view]

or
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]

My Predictions for the Final Episode of 2012 are going to go by the Paper or Plastic motto. Here is how I see it playing out.

Paper:
Walt: Of course he makes it.
Lydia: Ditsy and scared but she ain't no dummy. Will make it to next season
Jessie: Will get paid tonight but will be in the game still.
Hank: You bet. Showdown cometh. Finds link to Heisenberg tonight.

Plastic:
Mike: Walt will put a nice bow on this loose end
2 of 9 guys in Mikes crew: The lawyer and the dude we saw in lock up. Loose lips sink ships. Other 7 will be for next year as Hank tries in futility to prevent them from getting iced before he tracks down Heisenberg.
Declan: There can only be one head honcho......Walt the Don.
Skylar: Just like that library book in your desk at home....long overdue.
Todd: Jessie will body him for his money and the kid....this keeps him in the game.
.
.
.
.The shocker>>>>>Marie: She makes the discovery about Walt at the end of the show as she gets "Victored" by Walt.........one can dream can't he?
Next season?
 09-02-2012, 06:18 PM         #2597
N E R D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can I get a link ill suck your d!ck n*gga
 5 years ago '05        #2598
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$34,153 | Props total: 18410 18410
 famoussasjohn said:
Next season?
I'm guessing he means the second part of this season
 5 years ago '09        #2599
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 1038 1038
 StateProperty88 said:
seeing and not agree are two different things
you not answering hypothetical question means u dont go to college or you must really hate it becuz they ask nothing but what ifs becuz they wanna test your critical thinking.

also, ive seen a statistic forgot the numbers, but when people are in danger or dying, the majority of people dont help at all, they just stand and watch like walt did. the man reasons for that is

1. they think someone else is gonna help
2. they dont know what to do
3. they dont wanna be responsible if something wrong goes on and get blamed and sued. cali is number in the world in sueing by far.

im sure those people arnt considered psychopaths
 5 years ago '05        #2600
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
you not answering hypothetical question means u dont go to college or you must really hate it becuz they ask nothing but what ifs becuz they wanna test your critical thinking.
stopped right here because i dont go to college, i went to college with 2 degrees actually (i know you dont believe it even though people on here know, ive mentioned my college and majors several times on here but its the net so no one cares anyway right?) and actually run programs at my alma mater that involve critical thinking.

if you think the only way to think critically is to use hypotheticals, then you arent thinking to critically
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy