NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #2561
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
I think Walt doing Mike is enough to make Jesse flip...
 5 years ago '04        #2562
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 big jeffrey said:
i thought the show was over with for good after this episode? I could be wrong.
You are wrong, this is the mid way point, then it's another year before it's back to finish the season.
 5 years ago '05        #2563
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 StateProperty88 said:
i gave you more reasons then not having friends that you completely bypassed. he doesnt a.ssociate himself with anyone, in anyway. you see that with literally anyone he comes in contact with.

harming others has literally nothing to do with being antisocial. however being hostile, and being unfriendly to others does which are things that walt has exuded throughout the show
Harming others has everything to do with antisocial behavior. Not a.ssociating oneself with others is what has nothing to do with antisocial behavior.

Walt behaves antisocially. Why? Because his actions cause harm to everyone around him whether he intends it to or not. And that is exactly what antisocial behavior is characterized by. At least from a psychological perspective.

Last edited by Rubix; 09-01-2012 at 04:58 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #2564
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 big jeffrey said:
goddamn right you're wrong
 5 years ago '09        #2565
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
 ghettofire said:
goddamn right you're wrong
 09-01-2012, 10:10 PM         #2566
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tonyk said:
and yet he makes more money than you.
Keep up that attitude and your whole family will die slow in the most brutal residential fire ever.
 09-01-2012, 10:57 PM         #2567
Sephiroth757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big jeffrey said:
Next year, July 2013, they will be showing the final 8 episodes of the entire show.
 5 years ago '06        #2568
thugged 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 536 536
fu*kfu*kfu*kfu*kfu*kfu*k

why this sh*t gotta end man...the storytelling is just so unreal
 09-02-2012, 03:07 AM         #2569
Sephiroth757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like when great shows don't hang around for too long -- Breaking Bad is going out on a high note next year.
 5 years ago '04        #2570
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,608 | Props total: 1509 1509
as much as i love this season i feel like it should be 12 episodes and the last season be 12 sh*t feels kina rushed
 09-02-2012, 10:54 AM         #2571
N E R D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t will be epic
 09-02-2012, 11:03 AM         #2572
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '05        #2573
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,873 | Props total: 8394 8394
 Rubix said:
Harming others has everything to do with antisocial behavior. Not a.ssociating oneself with others is what has nothing to do with antisocial behavior.

Walt behaves antisocially. Why? Because his actions cause harm to everyone around him whether he intends it to or not. And that is exactly what antisocial behavior is characterized by. At least from a psychological perspective.
are you serious? lets look up the definition

unwilling or unable to a.ssociate in a normal or friendly way with other people
or

antagonistic, hostile, or unfriendly toward others; menacing; threatening
firstly i hope you see it says nothing about harming someone. you dont have to harm someone to be antisocial, im really trying to find where you guys are getting that.

but if you dont think walt fits this at all, we've been watching completely different shows and we can leave it at that
 5 years ago '07        #2574
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,607 | Props total: 3236 3236
 StateProperty88 said:

or

firstly i hope you see it says nothing about harming someone. you dont have to harm someone to be antisocial, im really trying to find where you guys are getting that.

but if you dont think walt fits this at all, we've been watching completely different shows and we can leave it at that
Bro, you are wrong. What you put up is the definition of the word antisocial, in psychology it means something different

Antisocial personality disorder is specifically a pervasive pattern of disregarding and violating the rights of others. Diagnostic criteria for this disorder state that this pattern must include at least three of the following specific signs and symptoms:

Lack of conforming to laws, as evidenced by repeatedly committing crimes

Repeated deceitfulness in relationships with others, such as lying, using false names, or conning others for profit or pleasure

Failure to think or plan ahead (impulsivity)

Tendency to irritability, anger, and aggression, as shown by repeatedly a.ssaulting others or getting into frequent physical f!ghts

Disregard for personal safety or the safety of others

Persistent lack of taking responsibility, such as failing to establish a pattern of good work habits or keeping financial obligations

A lack of feeling guilty about wrong-doing
 5 years ago '05        #2575
space
space
 ghost8 said:
Bro, you are wrong. What you put up is the definition of the word antisocial, in psychology it means something different
your post proved my point and is in line with the very definition i posted. i never said that harming someone cant be a symptom of being antisocial...it can be. but you dont have to harm people to be antisocial and its reinforced in the very definition that you posted

hardly any of those symptoms listed involved harming someone.

A lack of feeling guilty about wrong-doing- nope

Persistent lack of taking responsibility, such as failing to establish a pattern of good work habits or keeping financial obligations- nope

Failure to think or plan ahead (impulsivity)- nope

Repeated deceitfulness in relationships with others, such as lying, using false names, or conning others for profit or pleasure- nope

now a couple of them do involve harming but they are symptoms, which means just because you arent harming someone doesnt mean that you're not antisocial.

and with that being said, everyone of those symptoms that you posted can be related to walt so i ask again, how is walt not antisocial (not a question towards you but to the ones that said he wasnt)
 5 years ago '05        #2576
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 StateProperty88 said:

or

im agreeing with you that walt is antisocial so relax.

secondly, to classify somebody as antisocial using the DSM, the criteria is a lot different than the one you pulled from the webster dictionary.

you're thinking harming somebody in a PHYSICAL way. while the psychological perspective treats the word "harm" in a more broader aspect. causing harm to society or threatening harm to society is what they refer to.

being unfriendly towards somebody is harmful behavior.

failing to take responsibility or feeling guilty for wrong doing is harmful behavior.

deceitfulness, failure to keep financial obligations, etc. etc. etc. are all harmful behavior.

how do you see this as not?

all of these actions cause harm either to other individuals or themselves. again, it doesn't have to be PHYSICAL harm to be classified as harm.

to further my point, some examples of sociopaths (antisocial) are Enron CEO's and white collar criminals who have may have never physically hurt anybody before.

Last edited by Rubix; 09-02-2012 at 12:40 PM..
 09-02-2012, 01:07 PM         #2577
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
theres more to todd than we think..... has me wondering because when walt asked him about money he said "not till i learn this first."
 5 years ago '07        #2578
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
 Bea5T said:

[pic - click to view]

right click > view image
My new wallpaper
 5 years ago '04        #2579
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Skyler and Jesse are going to try to k!ll Walt. I saw her looking at him in the car wash like "help me".
 5 years ago '05        #2580
space
space
 Rubix said:
im agreeing with you that walt is antisocial so relax.

secondly, to classify somebody as antisocial using the DSM, the criteria is a lot different than the one you pulled from the webster dictionary.

you're thinking harming somebody in a PHYSICAL way. while the psychological perspective treats the word "harm" in a more broader aspect. causing harm to society or threatening harm to society is what they refer to.

being unfriendly towards somebody is harmful behavior.

failing to take responsibility or feeling guilty for wrong doing is harmful behavior.

deceitfulness, failure to keep financial obligations, etc. etc. etc. are all harmful behavior.

how do you see this as not?

all of these actions cause harm either to other individuals or themselves. again, it doesn't have to be PHYSICAL harm to be classified as harm.

to further my point, some examples of sociopaths (antisocial) are Enron CEO's and white collar criminals who have may have never physically hurt anybody before.
im sorry, i agree with none of this. i'll move on and leave it at that
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish