OFFICIAL Breaking Bad Season 5 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #2501
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,054 | Props total: 10061 10061
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
Come to think of it, Walt should've straight up let Mike off Jesse back when he first considered him a problem and teamed up with Gus.

None of this would've happened.

[pic - click to view]

HUH?!

And lose my partner who does everything I say?

Who am I gonna boss around Mike? Gus? The little spanish kid that got his throat slit?

Hell no
 5 years ago '05        #2502
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,886 | Props total: 8410 8410
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
In other words, they got something in common. And when a man and a woman in this situation have something in common, they usually fu*k.
wont be surprised at all if that happens, skylar been a little loose lately anyway
 5 years ago '05        #2503
space
space
 Junglist said:
I guess im a psychopath, rather be that than a pus*y

Because standing aside and letting a drug addicted little bi*ch come along out of nowhere, pus*y whip your weak partner and fu*k up your multi-million dollar business after all you and your partner have been through makes you nothing less than a pus*y

plain and simple

if she didnt choke and die on her own Walt wouldve had to k!ll her himself or tell Gus to let Mike do it

R.I.P my n*gga Mike
as long as we're clear that you're a psychopath, im cool with what you said. even though walt is that and a pus*y
 5 years ago '06        #2504
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
as long as we're clear that you're a psychopath, im cool with what you said. even though walt is that and a pus*y
So your saying if you was in Walter's shoes you would tuck your balls between your legs, save the chick and watch that same chick who you just saved leave with jesse and the money after EVERYTHING you have been through in the episodes prior to that scene

Honestly answer that question
 5 years ago '05        #2505
space
space
 Junglist said:
So your saying if you was in Walter's shoes you would tuck your balls between your legs, save the chick and watch that same chick who you just saved leave with jesse and the money after EVERYTHING you have been through in the episodes prior to that scene

honestly, i dont deal with hypotheticals, so i cant answer that question. i know thats not what you want to hear, but i just dont deal in "what if's"
 5 years ago '06        #2506
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
honestly, i dont deal with hypotheticals, so i cant answer that question. i know thats not what you want to hear, but i just dont deal in "what if's"

You've answered my question

Embrace your psychopath side and stop being a bi*ch
 5 years ago '07        #2507
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,628 | Props total: 3276 3276
 StateProperty88 said:
 Junglist said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #2508
space
space
 Junglist said:

i didnt answer the question, i dont answer "what if's" homie. ive probably said it a hundred times on here. hypothetical prove nothing, so i dont deal in them. so no...i didnt answer your question, and i wont
 5 years ago '06        #2509
Haereticus 
space
space
$3,989 | Props total: 143 143
There's got to be something that really flips Jesse on Walt, I think. Like wanting to k!ll him flips. That's surely the big confrontation they're building toward? In my mind, it can only be him finding out about Jane's death or Walter poisoning Brock. I don't think there's anything else, even Mike getting clipped, that could realistically provoke that sort of reaction.

Like I said earlier, only Walt knows about Jane's death. So I don't see that being it because I don't think he'll ever let that loose. Maybe. Where, with the Brock thing, Saul and Huell know. Or know enough to at least make Jesse think. So it could come from there? I'm just trying to think of a way they could make that big reveal without it being contrived.

I don't see a reason for Saul or Huell to bring it up and just having Jesse and Skyler talk like "Yeah, my ex-girl's kid got poisoned with by a Lily of Valley plant", "No way, we have one in the yard!" is too easy.

Unless maybe something happens to Flynn, say he totals that fancy new ride of his - that Heisenberg paid for, no less - and he gets all fu*ked up and ends up in hospital. Which somehow leads to a Jesse/Skyler conversation where Jesse sort of relates to almost losing a kid and spills Brock's story. Skyler then mentions that they have a Lily of the Valley plant out back, but not maliciously. Not to drop Walt in the sh*t, just not realising the significance. A light bulb goes off in Jesse's head and one thing leads to another?

Jesse comes after Walt but Walt manages to k!ll him. Not before, however, as Jesse lay dying, telling him about what he did (or didn't do, even) to Jane. Mr.Chips to Scarface, evolution complete.

Just spitballing.
 5 years ago '10        #2510
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 307 307
 StateProperty88 said:
i didnt answer the question, i dont answer "what if's" homie. ive probably said it a hundred times on here. hypothetical prove nothing, so i dont deal in them. so no...i didnt answer your question, and i wont

[pic - click to view]

You definitely did answer his question

Dont feel bad, we all wouldve done the same thing

Your still a good guy
 5 years ago '05        #2511
space
space
 The Insomniac said:

[pic - click to view]

You definitely did answer his question

Dont feel bad, we all wouldve done the same thing

Your still a good guy
boxden's reading comprehension skills are in the gutter

the education system has let our youth down
 5 years ago '06        #2512
Haereticus 
space
space
$3,989 | Props total: 143 143
 Junglist said:

I'll answer it.

Only a psychopath could make that split-second decision while the chick's laying there choking. To that quickly take all of the circumstances that you mentioned in to account (let's not forget him having just come away from a discussion about the importance of family plus the fact that it should've been blatantly obvious to Walter that Jesse was in love with her) and then come to the conclusion that leaving her to die is the correct and justified course of action takes the mind of a psychopath.

As fu*kheaded as she was (and she was), nobody deserves that sh*t. Might make me a pus*y, but I'd have saved her.
 08-30-2012, 05:17 PM         #2513
endless lies 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know what would be badass?

What if Todd or some other cook came along was able to produce 100% pure meth?

I wonder how Walt would react to someone being superior to him...
 5 years ago '10        #2514
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 307 307
 StateProperty88 said:
boxden's reading comprehension skills are in the gutter

the education system has let our youth down
Calm down, people like you are weird

Its just a damn TV show, its just a damn question on a forum about a TV show

You act like answering it is gonna have jesus question your moral values

jesus christ

5 years ago '06        #2515
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
Skylar will die in the pool.

5 years ago '06        #2516
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Haereticus said:
I'll answer it.

Only a psychopath could make that split-second decision while the chick's laying there choking. To that quickly take all of the circumstances that you mentioned in to account (let's not forget him having just come away from a discussion about the importance of family plus the fact that it should've been blatantly obvious to Walter that Jesse was in love with her) and then come to the conclusion that leaving her to die is the correct and justified course of action takes the mind of a psychopath.

As fu*kheaded as she was (and she was), nobody deserves that sh*t. Might make me a pus*y, but I'd have saved her.
But the fact of the matter is Walt didnt make a decision

He froze, he choked and she was dead before he could make a decision

And it wasnt blatant that Jesse was in love with sh*t, Jesse was in ove with getting high, Walt knew they were both on drugs. The fu*ked up thing wouldve been letting your partner throw his life away right before your eyes knowing that all he does is get high with a meth wh0ore and not help. I really dont see how letting that bi*ch choke to death is a psychopath decision. I wouldve done that sh*t and not feel the least bit of sympathy

Now todd murking the lil kid without letting a split second pass = psychopath decision
 5 years ago '06        #2517
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Haereticus said:
Nothing wrong at all with letting a young woman asphyxiate to death on her own vomit? Really?

I understand his reasons, I do. But they don't come close to justifying such a deplorable act.

Unless you're some sort of psychopath.

she was blackmailing him and was about to start controlling jesse and most likely take all his money as well fu*k her

it's not like walt went in there and k!lled her, he just happened to be there when her dumbass started choking..

he saw her choking and went in to turn her over, but quickly remembered the first thing they teach u in first aid classes: "if u see somebody choking, dont touch them as u might break their ribs" ..not wanting to break her ribs and make it worse, he decided to wait it out he had good intentions..not his fault she had a weak wind pipe
 5 years ago '05        #2518
Rubix 
space
space
$8,495 | Props total: 828 828
 coolio said:
she was blackmailing him and was about to start controlling jesse and most likely take all his money as well fu*k her

it's not like walt went in there and k!lled her, he just happened to be there when her dumbass started choking..

he saw her choking and went in to turn her over, but quickly remembered the first thing they teach u in first aid classes: "if u see somebody choking, dont touch them as u might break their ribs" ..not wanting to break her ribs and make it worse, he decided to wait it out he had good intentions..not his fault she had a weak wind pipe
what the fu*k kind of clown a.ss first aid class did you attend?

she was in the recovery position - a position that first aid classes tell you to put people in if they happen to vomit while lied down.

and secondly, first aid teaches you to perform chest thrusts even if it breaks their ribs because a few broken ribs is better than somebody dying.
 5 years ago '05        #2519
space
space
 The Insomniac said:
Calm down, people like you are weird

Its just a damn TV show, its just a damn question on a forum about a TV show

You act like answering it is gonna have jesus question your moral values

jesus christ

i am calm. no sh*t its a tv show. and im not acting like anything. i dont deal with what if's, i dont act like i dont...i dont. i dont even believe in jesus so i dont care what he has to say about my moral values , i dont know why its so hard for you to comprehend why i didnt answer the question when i actually tell you several times.

Last edited by StateProperty88; 08-30-2012 at 07:26 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #2520
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
i am calm. no sh*t its a tv show. and im not acting like anything. i dont deal with what if's, i dont act like i dont...i dont. i dont even believe in jesus so i dont care what he has to say about my moral values , i dont know why its so hard for you to comprehend why i didnt answer the question when i actually tell you several times.

[pic - click to view]

How dare you call yourself Gustavo when you cant even answer a Forum Question
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy