OFFICIAL Breaking Bad Season 5 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
 142
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 87
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
97 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 63
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
115 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #2501
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,616 | Props total: 10648 10648
 Junglist said:


You've answered my question

Embrace your psychopath side and stop being a bi*ch
i didnt answer the question, i dont answer "what if's" homie. ive probably said it a hundred times on here. hypothetical prove nothing, so i dont deal in them. so no...i didnt answer your question, and i wont
 6 years ago '06        #2502
Haereticus 
space
avatar space
space
$4,027 | Props total: 173 173
There's got to be something that really flips Jesse on Walt, I think. Like wanting to k!ll him flips. That's surely the big confrontation they're building toward? In my mind, it can only be him finding out about Jane's death or Walter poisoning Brock. I don't think there's anything else, even Mike getting clipped, that could realistically provoke that sort of reaction.

Like I said earlier, only Walt knows about Jane's death. So I don't see that being it because I don't think he'll ever let that loose. Maybe. Where, with the Brock thing, Saul and Huell know. Or know enough to at least make Jesse think. So it could come from there? I'm just trying to think of a way they could make that big reveal without it being contrived.

I don't see a reason for Saul or Huell to bring it up and just having Jesse and Skyler talk like "Yeah, my ex-girl's kid got poisoned with by a Lily of Valley plant", "No way, we have one in the yard!" is too easy.

Unless maybe something happens to Flynn, say he totals that fancy new ride of his - that Heisenberg paid for, no less - and he gets all fu*ked up and ends up in hospital. Which somehow leads to a Jesse/Skyler conversation where Jesse sort of relates to almost losing a kid and spills Brock's story. Skyler then mentions that they have a Lily of the Valley plant out back, but not maliciously. Not to drop Walt in the sh*t, just not realising the significance. A light bulb goes off in Jesse's head and one thing leads to another?

Jesse comes after Walt but Walt manages to k!ll him. Not before, however, as Jesse lay dying, telling him about what he did (or didn't do, even) to Jane. Mr.Chips to Scarface, evolution complete.

Just spitballing.
 6 years ago '10        #2503
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,113 | Props total: 497 497
 StateProperty88 said:
i didnt answer the question, i dont answer "what if's" homie. ive probably said it a hundred times on here. hypothetical prove nothing, so i dont deal in them. so no...i didnt answer your question, and i wont

[pic - click to view]


You definitely did answer his question

Dont feel bad, we all wouldve done the same thing

Your still a good guy
 6 years ago '05        #2504
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,616 | Props total: 10648 10648
 The Insomniac said:

[pic - click to view]



You definitely did answer his question

Dont feel bad, we all wouldve done the same thing

Your still a good guy
boxden's reading comprehension skills are in the gutter

the education system has let our youth down
 6 years ago '06        #2505
Haereticus 
space
avatar space
space
$4,027 | Props total: 173 173
 Junglist said:
So your saying if you was in Walter's shoes you would tuck your balls between your legs, save the chick and watch that same chick who you just saved leave with jesse and the money after EVERYTHING you have been through in the episodes prior to that scene

Honestly answer that question
I'll answer it.

Only a psychopath could make that split-second decision while the chick's laying there choking. To that quickly take all of the circumstances that you mentioned in to account (let's not forget him having just come away from a discussion about the importance of family plus the fact that it should've been blatantly obvious to Walter that Jesse was in love with her) and then come to the conclusion that leaving her to die is the correct and justified course of action takes the mind of a psychopath.

As fu*kheaded as she was (and she was), nobody deserves that sh*t. Might make me a pus*y, but I'd have saved her.
 08-30-2012, 04:17 PM         #2506
endless lies 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know what would be badass?


What if Todd or some other cook came along was able to produce 100% pure meth?

I wonder how Walt would react to someone being superior to him...
 6 years ago '10        #2507
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,113 | Props total: 497 497
 StateProperty88 said:
boxden's reading comprehension skills are in the gutter

the education system has let our youth down
Calm down, people like you are weird

Its just a damn TV show, its just a damn question on a forum about a TV show

You act like answering it is gonna have jesus question your moral values

jesus christ

 6 years ago '06        #2508
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,622 | Props total: 2711 2711
Skylar will die in the pool.












 6 years ago '06        #2509
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,283 | Props total: 11518 11518
 Haereticus said:
I'll answer it.

Only a psychopath could make that split-second decision while the chick's laying there choking. To that quickly take all of the circumstances that you mentioned in to account (let's not forget him having just come away from a discussion about the importance of family plus the fact that it should've been blatantly obvious to Walter that Jesse was in love with her) and then come to the conclusion that leaving her to die is the correct and justified course of action takes the mind of a psychopath.

As fu*kheaded as she was (and she was), nobody deserves that sh*t. Might make me a pus*y, but I'd have saved her.
But the fact of the matter is Walt didnt make a decision

He froze, he choked and she was dead before he could make a decision

And it wasnt blatant that Jesse was in love with sh*t, Jesse was in ove with getting high, Walt knew they were both on drugs. The fu*ked up thing wouldve been letting your partner throw his life away right before your eyes knowing that all he does is get high with a meth wh0ore and not help. I really dont see how letting that bi*ch choke to death is a psychopath decision. I wouldve done that sh*t and not feel the least bit of sympathy

Now todd murking the lil kid without letting a split second pass = psychopath decision
 6 years ago '06        #2510
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Haereticus said:
Nothing wrong at all with letting a young woman asphyxiate to death on her own vomit? Really?

I understand his reasons, I do. But they don't come close to justifying such a deplorable act.

Unless you're some sort of psychopath.

she was blackmailing him and was about to start controlling jesse and most likely take all his money as well fu*k her



it's not like walt went in there and k!lled her, he just happened to be there when her dumbass started choking..




he saw her choking and went in to turn her over, but quickly remembered the first thing they teach u in first aid classes: "if u see somebody choking, dont touch them as u might break their ribs" ..not wanting to break her ribs and make it worse, he decided to wait it out he had good intentions..not his fault she had a weak wind pipe
 6 years ago '05        #2511
Rubix 
space
avatar space
space
$8,701 | Props total: 1356 1356
 coolio said:
she was blackmailing him and was about to start controlling jesse and most likely take all his money as well fu*k her



it's not like walt went in there and k!lled her, he just happened to be there when her dumbass started choking..




he saw her choking and went in to turn her over, but quickly remembered the first thing they teach u in first aid classes: "if u see somebody choking, dont touch them as u might break their ribs" ..not wanting to break her ribs and make it worse, he decided to wait it out he had good intentions..not his fault she had a weak wind pipe
what the fu*k kind of clown a.ss first aid class did you attend?

she was in the recovery position - a position that first aid classes tell you to put people in if they happen to vomit while lied down.

and secondly, first aid teaches you to perform chest thrusts even if it breaks their ribs because a few broken ribs is better than somebody dying.
 6 years ago '05        #2512
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,616 | Props total: 10648 10648
 The Insomniac said:
Calm down, people like you are weird

Its just a damn TV show, its just a damn question on a forum about a TV show

You act like answering it is gonna have jesus question your moral values

jesus christ

i am calm. no sh*t its a tv show. and im not acting like anything. i dont deal with what if's, i dont act like i dont...i dont. i dont even believe in jesus so i dont care what he has to say about my moral values , i dont know why its so hard for you to comprehend why i didnt answer the question when i actually tell you several times.


Last edited by StateProperty88; 08-30-2012 at 06:26 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #2513
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,283 | Props total: 11518 11518
 StateProperty88 said:
i am calm. no sh*t its a tv show. and im not acting like anything. i dont deal with what if's, i dont act like i dont...i dont. i dont even believe in jesus so i dont care what he has to say about my moral values , i dont know why its so hard for you to comprehend why i didnt answer the question when i actually tell you several times.

[pic - click to view]





How dare you call yourself Gustavo when you cant even answer a Forum Question
 6 years ago '06        #2514
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,283 | Props total: 11518 11518
 Rubix said:
what the fu*k kind of clown a.ss first aid class did you attend?

she was in the recovery position - a position that first aid classes tell you to put people in if they happen to vomit while lied down.

and secondly, first aid teaches you to perform chest thrusts even if it breaks their ribs because a few broken ribs is better than somebody dying.
he was obviously joking idiot
 6 years ago '06        #2515
01seay 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$21,268 | Props total: 4691 4691
I just think the writers are goin' to come st8 or of left field with this last ep/series finale.

Didn't Jesse have a lil brother that was hiding some weed in his room or something but Jesse took the blame.

...what if he dies from some blue meth.


Last edited by 01seay; 08-30-2012 at 08:29 PM..
 08-30-2012, 08:40 PM         #2516
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Walt should've hate-fu*ked Jane while she's choking on her own vomit.
 08-30-2012, 08:48 PM         #2517
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
Walt should've hate-fu*ked Jane while she's choking on her own vomit.
It would have awoken Jesse.

Props for the sadist fetish, though.
 6 years ago '05        #2518
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,616 | Props total: 10648 10648
 Junglist said:

[pic - click to view]





How dare you call yourself Gustavo when you cant even answer a Forum Question
gustavo answers what he wants
 08-30-2012, 09:25 PM         #2519
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at this whole page


no osamadead? really ronnie? fix your sh*t.
 08-30-2012, 09:48 PM         #2520
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youknowmystelo said:
It would have awoken Jesse.

Props for the sadist fetish, though.
You see how Jesse was conked out of his mind when Walt threw everything but the kitchen sink at him to get the safe deposit location?

Guy would've dreamed he's getting bumped in his go-cart while Walt was railing Jane to death right beside him.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
18 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
81 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 27
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Top 10 Comic Book Superheroes NOT from Marvel or DC
16 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
36 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Johnny Depp Hunts Notorious B.I.G.'s Killer in First 'City of Lies' Tra..
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
88 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy