OFFICIAL Breaking Bad Season 5 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
 101
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
63 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #2481
01seay 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$21,268 | Props total: 4691 4691
Not sure why everyone keeps thinking Jesse is goin' to find out about all the dirt Walt has been hiding....

The creator of the show said himself that none of the things that Walt has done to Jesse (GF & the kid) will be revisited...
 6 years ago '05        #2482
Danger Zone 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$35,173 | Props total: 21482 21482
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
I thought Walt letting Jane die was absolutely justified, nothing wrong with it at all.
I don't either she was about to fu*k his head all up..if that was possible
 6 years ago '10        #2483
stizz44 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$2,093 | Props total: 2031 2031
 01seay said:
Not sure why everyone keeps thinking Jesse is goin' to find out about all the dirt Walt has been hiding....

The creator of the show said himself that none of the things that Walt has done to Jesse (GF & the kid) will be revisited...


You never know. Walt's cancer might come back and being drugged up from treatment Walt might snitch on himself, just like he did with the second cell phone back in season 2.

Jesse might be visiting him and feeling depressed, guilty, and drugged Walt could admit k!lling Jane, Mike, and poisioning Brock.

Walt has snitched on himself before.


 6 years ago '05        #2484
Rubix 
space
avatar space
space
$8,701 | Props total: 1356 1356
 ReppinDaBurghh said:


You sound like a pretty big moron right about now.

So you think I thought when Mike escaped from the car that the episode was over? I just stood up like "Oh, well that's that, that was a good episode".

Really?

I was talking about how he just fell over there at the end, Walt didn't even put a final bullet in his skull or anything.

What this whole exchange proves, though, is that you're an idiot. At least we clarified that.
You actually think Walt would just leave the body there and risk the possibility of Jessie or the cops finding it?

If mike is even remotely alive, Walt would put an end to that sh*t.


Last edited by Rubix; 08-30-2012 at 08:32 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #2485
R.O.B 26 heat pts26
space
space
space
$654 | Props total: 116 116
 JohnDoe said:
Todd = Whopper Jr.


[pic - click to view]

Haha Generation k!ll... Burger King.. B.K...
 6 years ago '11        #2486
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$14,251 | Props total: 2316 2316
 Hu$tLa said:
Lily of the valley
Oh yeah forgot
 6 years ago '06        #2487
Haereticus 
space
avatar space
space
$4,027 | Props total: 173 173
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
I thought Walt letting Jane die was absolutely justified, nothing wrong with it at all.
Nothing wrong at all with letting a young woman asphyxiate to death on her own vomit? Really?

I understand his reasons, I do. But they don't come close to justifying such a deplorable act.

Unless you're some sort of psychopath.
 6 years ago '05        #2488
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,615 | Props total: 10646 10646
 Haereticus said:
Nothing wrong at all with letting a young woman asphyxiate to death on her own vomit? Really?

I understand his reasons, I do. But they don't come close to justifying such a deplorable act.

Unless you're some sort of psychopath.
thank you , i hate to bring her up but what Kuchiki said was exactly what skylar was talking about in the bedroom scene after she did that dumb sh*t in the pool. you cant just keep doing fu*ked up sh*t and mark it down as "it happens", when you can, thats when yo become the monster that we currently see. jesse and skylar cant lead such lives, it effects them too much. walt on the other hand treats it like commonplace
 6 years ago '05        #2489
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 207 207
nothing walt has done is justified, dude turned down money in the first season. He got himself in all this sh*t
 08-30-2012, 01:47 PM         #2490
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
jesse and skylar cant lead such lives, it effects them too much. walt on the other hand treats it like commonplace
In other words, they got something in common. And when a man and a woman in this situation have something in common, they usually fu*k.
 6 years ago '05        #2491
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 150 150
That's what I was thinking. Jesse and Skylar gonna get it on to p!ss Walt off.

 6 years ago '06        #2492
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,283 | Props total: 11518 11518
 Haereticus said:
Nothing wrong at all with letting a young woman asphyxiate to death on her own vomit? Really?

I understand his reasons, I do. But they don't come close to justifying such a deplorable act.

Unless you're some sort of psychopath.
I guess im a psychopath, rather be that than a pus*y

Because standing aside and letting a drug addicted little bi*ch come along out of nowhere, pus*y whip your weak partner and fu*k up your multi-million dollar business after all you and your partner have been through makes you nothing less than a pus*y

plain and simple

if she didnt choke and die on her own Walt wouldve had to k!ll her himself or tell Gus to let Mike do it

R.I.P my n*gga Mike


Last edited by Junglist; 08-30-2012 at 02:26 PM..
 08-30-2012, 02:40 PM         #2493
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junglist said:
I guess im a psychopath, rather be that than a pus*y

Because standing aside and letting a drug addicted little bi*ch come along out of nowhere, pus*y whip your weak partner and fu*k up your multi-million dollar business after all you and your partner have been through makes you nothing less than a pus*y

plain and simple

if she didnt choke and die on her own Walt wouldve had to k!ll her himself or tell Gus to let Mike do it

R.I.P my n*gga Mike
Come to think of it, Walt should've straight up let Mike off Jesse back when he first considered him a problem and teamed up with Gus.

None of this would've happened.
 6 years ago '06        #2494
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,283 | Props total: 11518 11518
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
Come to think of it, Walt should've straight up let Mike off Jesse back when he first considered him a problem and teamed up with Gus.

None of this would've happened.

[pic - click to view]



HUH?!

And lose my partner who does everything I say?

Who am I gonna boss around Mike? Gus? The little spanish kid that got his throat slit?

Hell no
 6 years ago '05        #2495
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,615 | Props total: 10646 10646
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
In other words, they got something in common. And when a man and a woman in this situation have something in common, they usually fu*k.
wont be surprised at all if that happens, skylar been a little loose lately anyway
 6 years ago '05        #2496
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,615 | Props total: 10646 10646
 Junglist said:
I guess im a psychopath, rather be that than a pus*y

Because standing aside and letting a drug addicted little bi*ch come along out of nowhere, pus*y whip your weak partner and fu*k up your multi-million dollar business after all you and your partner have been through makes you nothing less than a pus*y

plain and simple

if she didnt choke and die on her own Walt wouldve had to k!ll her himself or tell Gus to let Mike do it

R.I.P my n*gga Mike
as long as we're clear that you're a psychopath, im cool with what you said. even though walt is that and a pus*y
 6 years ago '06        #2497
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,283 | Props total: 11518 11518
 StateProperty88 said:
as long as we're clear that you're a psychopath, im cool with what you said. even though walt is that and a pus*y
So your saying if you was in Walter's shoes you would tuck your balls between your legs, save the chick and watch that same chick who you just saved leave with jesse and the money after EVERYTHING you have been through in the episodes prior to that scene

Honestly answer that question
 6 years ago '05        #2498
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,615 | Props total: 10646 10646
 Junglist said:
So your saying if you was in Walter's shoes you would tuck your balls between your legs, save the chick and watch that same chick who you just saved leave with jesse and the money after EVERYTHING you have been through in the episodes prior to that scene

Honestly answer that question
honestly, i dont deal with hypotheticals, so i cant answer that question. i know thats not what you want to hear, but i just dont deal in "what if's"
 6 years ago '06        #2499
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,283 | Props total: 11518 11518
 StateProperty88 said:
honestly, i dont deal with hypotheticals, so i cant answer that question. i know thats not what you want to hear, but i just dont deal in "what if's"


You've answered my question

Embrace your psychopath side and stop being a bi*ch
 6 years ago '07        #2500
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,931 | Props total: 4074 4074
 StateProperty88 said:
honestly, i dont deal with hypotheticals, so i cant answer that question. i know thats not what you want to hear, but i just dont deal in "what if's"
 Junglist said:


You've answered my question

Embrace your psychopath side and stop being a bi*ch



[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
33 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
NBA SI 'POST COMBINE' 2018 NBA Mock Draft
62 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
79 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
NFL Aaron Hernandez' widow reveals she is pregnant, 13 months after his death
182 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy