OFFICIAL Breaking Bad Season 5 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-29-2012, 09:36 AM         #2481
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #2482
Gold~Ringz 
space
space
$1,296 | Props total: 299 299
Didnt Hanks DEA partner take snaps of Jessie and Mike shaking hands somewhere . Maybe that's what WAlter noticed in the photographs while in Hanks office. I don't really see Walt having Jessies back like that but maybe it was the only way he could make sure nothing traces back to Jessie or more importantly himself.
 5 years ago '05        #2483
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,331 | Props total: 1654 1654
 Arson said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #2484
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
Todd = Whopper Jr.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #2485
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,667 | Props total: 11 11
 Arson said:

[pic - click to view]

goat gif
 08-29-2012, 09:44 PM         #2486
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought Walt letting Jane die was absolutely justified, nothing wrong with it at all.
 5 years ago '07        #2487
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,606 | Props total: 3236 3236
 Gold~Ringz said:
Didnt Hanks DEA partner take snaps of Jessie and Mike shaking hands somewhere . Maybe that's what WAlter noticed in the photographs while in Hanks office. I don't really see Walt having Jessies back like that but maybe it was the only way he could make sure nothing traces back to Jessie or more importantly himself.

Those photos in Hank's office were pics of the bank fault when the lawyer was in there

And I'm pretty sure Jesse isn't a suspect for anything for the past few seasons. Hank sees Jesse as more of a small fry drug dealer that isn't capable of an operation of this scale.

Last edited by Ghost Terp; 08-29-2012 at 09:52 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #2488
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,967 | Props total: 3474 3474
Not sure why everyone keeps thinking Jesse is goin' to find out about all the dirt Walt has been hiding....

The creator of the show said himself that none of the things that Walt has done to Jesse (GF & the kid) will be revisited...
 5 years ago '05        #2489
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,153 | Props total: 18410 18410
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
I thought Walt letting Jane die was absolutely justified, nothing wrong with it at all.
I don't either she was about to fu*k his head all up..if that was possible
 5 years ago '10        #2490
stizz44 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,016 | Props total: 1906 1906
 01seay said:
Not sure why everyone keeps thinking Jesse is goin' to find out about all the dirt Walt has been hiding....

The creator of the show said himself that none of the things that Walt has done to Jesse (GF & the kid) will be revisited...

You never know. Walt's cancer might come back and being drugged up from treatment Walt might snitch on himself, just like he did with the second cell phone back in season 2.

Jesse might be visiting him and feeling depressed, guilty, and drugged Walt could admit k!lling Jane, Mike, and poisioning Brock.

Walt has snitched on himself before.

5 years ago '05        #2491
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

You sound like a pretty big moron right about now.

So you think I thought when Mike escaped from the car that the episode was over? I just stood up like "Oh, well that's that, that was a good episode".

Really?

I was talking about how he just fell over there at the end, Walt didn't even put a final bullet in his skull or anything.

What this whole exchange proves, though, is that you're an idiot. At least we clarified that.
You actually think Walt would just leave the body there and risk the possibility of Jessie or the cops finding it?

If mike is even remotely alive, Walt would put an end to that sh*t.

Last edited by Rubix; 08-30-2012 at 09:32 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #2492
R.O.B 26 heat pts26
space
space
space
$650 | Props total: 111 111
 JohnDoe said:
Todd = Whopper Jr.

[pic - click to view]

Haha Generation k!ll... Burger King.. B.K...
 5 years ago '11        #2493
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 Hu$tLa said:
Lily of the valley
Oh yeah forgot
 5 years ago '06        #2494
Haereticus 
space
space
$3,989 | Props total: 143 143
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
Nothing wrong at all with letting a young woman asphyxiate to death on her own vomit? Really?

I understand his reasons, I do. But they don't come close to justifying such a deplorable act.

Unless you're some sort of psychopath.
 5 years ago '05        #2495
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 Haereticus said:
Nothing wrong at all with letting a young woman asphyxiate to death on her own vomit? Really?

I understand his reasons, I do. But they don't come close to justifying such a deplorable act.

thank you , i hate to bring her up but what Kuchiki said was exactly what skylar was talking about in the bedroom scene after she did that dumb sh*t in the pool. you cant just keep doing fu*ked up sh*t and mark it down as "it happens", when you can, thats when yo become the monster that we currently see. jesse and skylar cant lead such lives, it effects them too much. walt on the other hand treats it like commonplace
 5 years ago '05        #2496
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
nothing walt has done is justified, dude turned down money in the first season. He got himself in all this sh*t
 08-30-2012, 02:47 PM         #2497
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
jesse and skylar cant lead such lives, it effects them too much. walt on the other hand treats it like commonplace
In other words, they got something in common. And when a man and a woman in this situation have something in common, they usually fu*k.
 5 years ago '05        #2498
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
That's what I was thinking. Jesse and Skylar gonna get it on to p!ss Walt off.

5 years ago '06        #2499
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,043 | Props total: 9893 9893
 Haereticus said:

I guess im a psychopath, rather be that than a pus*y

Because standing aside and letting a drug addicted little bi*ch come along out of nowhere, pus*y whip your weak partner and fu*k up your multi-million dollar business after all you and your partner have been through makes you nothing less than a pus*y

plain and simple

if she didnt choke and die on her own Walt wouldve had to k!ll her himself or tell Gus to let Mike do it

R.I.P my n*gga Mike

Last edited by Junglist; 08-30-2012 at 03:26 PM..
 08-30-2012, 03:40 PM         #2500
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junglist said:
I guess im a psychopath, rather be that than a pus*y

Because standing aside and letting a drug addicted little bi*ch come along out of nowhere, pus*y whip your weak partner and fu*k up your multi-million dollar business after all you and your partner have been through makes you nothing less than a pus*y

plain and simple

if she didnt choke and die on her own Walt wouldve had to k!ll her himself or tell Gus to let Mike do it

R.I.P my n*gga Mike
Come to think of it, Walt should've straight up let Mike off Jesse back when he first considered him a problem and teamed up with Gus.

None of this would've happened.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago