OFFICIAL Breaking Bad Season 5 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
66 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #2401
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
I saw Jesse and Skylar looking at each other. I think they are gonna fu*k.
 5 years ago '11        #2402
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298

[pic - click to view]

I could probably do better on the quality of this gif but I ain't feel like downloading the entire episode

Last edited by Backflipz; 08-28-2012 at 12:01 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #2403
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
Everybody hatin on Heisenberg . fu*k mike he was a great character . But you lay hands aim guns and disrespect the boss . Your gonna have a bad time
my thoughts exactly....I always wanted mike dead after he beat the sh*t out of walt
 5 years ago '10        #2404
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 307 307
 Mikey c said:
Walt telling the drug dealers that he k!lled Gus will definitely come back to bite him in the a.ss.
This^^

Remember Heisenburg's rep is that he went against Tuco and k!lled him

Now he's telling them he went against Gus and k!lled him also

Now they are in business with him they are gonna k!ll him off after they are done with him because his reputation is k!lling off druglords after he's done with them
 5 years ago '12        #2405
Thworldisyours 43 heat pts43
space
space
$6,747 | Props total: 13096 13096
 GoldEyez said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #2406
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,314 | Props total: 8435 8435
 dre03 said:
The DEA doesn't know who the 9 guys are... I am willing to bet the 9 guys don't even know who the 9 guys are... They may know Mike and Lydia and knew Gus... But i bet they don't know each other...
 Doomque said:
The DEA does know who the 9 guys are. When Hank was getting promoted to A.S.A.C....he was going over his board of the nine guys and how Mike was the one he thought was keeping them in line. They had them all picked up for questioning if they weren't locked up already. 7 on the board...2 dead(chow and the dude mike k!lled) also 1 they went to visit in prision. There are actually 10 names not including Mike.

They clearly have every single one in custody and have been leaning on them to rat hence Hank talking about it all the time

5 years ago '05        #2407
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7083 7083
 Fly 2ndComing said:
You dudes are so fickle and sh*t. You don't know who the hell you want to like on this show. One episode a guy is great then another episode or two you cant stand that bi*ch this and you want to see this n*gga dead that.

fu*k this predictable a.ss season is what I have to say. I haven't seen anything yet to impress me and I'm upset at that. Oh yeah, Walt is a fu*king boss and he wishes a n*gga would...
 08-28-2012, 01:28 AM         #2408
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hockeythug said:
I saw Jesse and Skylar looking at each other. I think they are gonna fu*k.

lol nah, i think she's gonna reach out to him....i think she seen in his eyes that he's not about that life, and will use that to her advantage to possibly help in taking walt down.

ReppinDaBurghh said:
I truly hate Anna Gunn and will hate her in any and all future endeavors she has as an actress.
the fu*k? she's one hell of an actress. she has played the role of skylar white so well that we hate anna as a person. that alone has made me a fan of her, she's a great actress. i dont see how you can deny that

shortz said:
i felt so bad for mike to see him..have to leave his grandaughter the way his eyes were all red u could feel his pain....
thats why it was so hard to watch for me...because the look in his eyes when he watched his granddaughter on the swings, and seen the dea pull up at the park...u knew that he knew it would probably be the last time he got to see his only reason for living
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:

[pic - click to view]

great pic
 5 years ago '05        #2409
space
space
 cheguevara said:
the fu*k? she's one hell of an actress. she has played the role of skylar white so well that we hate anna as a person. that alone has made me a fan of her, she's a great actress. i dont see how you can deny that

Because we hate the character does not make her a great actress. I hate plenty of characters portrayed by sh*tty actors/actress's. Every interview I see her in she annoys me, every scene of Breaking Bad that she is on the screen I literally cringe and contemplate fast forwarding my DVR. She's the worst character on the show, and yes that can be attributed to the writing for her as well, but nothing in any interview I've ever seen of Anna suggests otherwise.

I'd smash though
 5 years ago '05        #2410
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Because we hate the character does not make her a great actress. I hate plenty of characters portrayed by sh*tty actors/actress's. Every interview I see her in she annoys me, every scene of Breaking Bad that she is on the screen I literally cringe and contemplate fast forwarding my DVR. She's the worst character on the show, and yes that can be attributed to the writing for her as well, but nothing in any interview I've ever seen of Anna suggests otherwise.

I'd smash though
k!ll yourself, really
 5 years ago '05        #2411
space
space
 Bea5T said:
k!ll yourself, really

Explain your post.
 5 years ago '05        #2412
Stuart Scott 200 heat pts200
space
space
$25,237 | Props total: 19708 19708
Can somebody explain when the lawyer went to the safe deposit boxes... was how the DEA entered in the vault or whatever.. was it legal surveillance??
 08-28-2012, 01:55 AM         #2413
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bea5T said:
k!ll yourself, really
 5 years ago '09        #2414
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,826 | Props total: 1038 1038
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

I'd smash though
Me too .
 5 years ago '05        #2415
space
space
 cheguevara said:
Ok, explain to me one scene where Skylar has displayed above average acting skills.

Don't worry, I'll wait.
 5 years ago '05        #2416
Stuart Scott 200 heat pts200
space
space
$25,237 | Props total: 19708 19708
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Ok, explain to me one scene where Skylar has displayed above average acting skills.

Don't worry, I'll wait.

[video - click to view]

This was decent acting
 5 years ago '05        #2417
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

Don't worry, I'll wait.
because you will clearly say

"I was wrong"

right?

5 years ago '05        #2418
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
 Sticks said:
Can somebody explain when the lawyer went to the safe deposit boxes... was how the DEA entered in the vault or whatever.. was it legal surveillance??
unless they got a warrant in that short amount of time, its illegal

thats why I think its still a possibility he won't rat out everyone, that sh*t could get thrown out of court
 5 years ago '05        #2419
space
space
 Sticks said:

This was decent acting
decent
[pic - click to view]

above average
 5 years ago '05        #2420
space
space
 Bea5T said:
because you will clearly say

"I was wrong"

right?

I've done it before

I admit when I'm wrong.

It seems you're mad I'm attacking a single character on your favorite TV show (And as an avid TV show fan, it's the best show on TV currently without question). She's a sh*tty character, and the actress is an average actor with a sh*tty interview personality as far as I have seen. That's hardly a knock on the show. Every show has sh*tty characters.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 08-28-2012 at 02:37 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy