OFFICIAL Breaking Bad Season 5 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
63 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #2381
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1907 1907
How's Jesse going to respond to this? Will this be yet another one of Walt's little secrets he'll be keeping from Jesse? Or will everyone, including the DEA, just think Mike flew the countrybecause of all the heat?

And will Jesse ever discover all of Walt's dirty little secrets.

And it just dawned on me that Hank's former boss vacated his position because of his close relationship with Gus Fring. How will Hank handle discovering that Walter White, his brother in law, is Heisenberg?

I truly hope the show doesn't end without delivering Jesse & Hank's responses to all of the revelations surrounding Walt.

RIP Mike. Who knew the world would fall in love with the guy sent to clean up Jesse's dead girlfriend. Mike you will truly be missed. For your death, I hope Walt suffers!
 5 years ago '06        #2382
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3527 3527
Man, I felt real uncomfortable when Walt was cooking with Todd....seemed so out of place.

5 years ago '05        #2383
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
I wonder how long it takes for them to find mikes dead

Walt probably won't see the bloody handprint on the rock, that place seems like its in the middle of nowhere though....
 5 years ago '04        #2384
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 01seay said:
Man, I felt real uncomfortable when Walt was cooking with Todd....seemed so out of place.

Todd is going to be one of the reasons Walt ultimately fails. I think the jail connections Todd has could be trouble for Walt & his operation. And if Todd does continue to show initiative like Walt asks, could he become as equally good as a cook as say Jesse? And then leave with the blue meth recipe that is show highly valued.
 08-27-2012, 08:06 PM         #2385
Joeski Whoaski 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
let me explain. season 1-5 episode 4 took place over a year. as in the first episode walt is given his eggs with bacon showing the number 50. the first episode of season 5 shows him at 52. so essentially there is a year jump between end of season 4 and that first clip of season 5. then as i said above the fourth episode of season 5 is called 51 and it shows again that he is given eggs and bacon showing the number 51.

SOME SPOILERS FROM LAST NIGHT.

i will say this. i have started to like walt less and less. jesse is my dude now. havent liked him in the past because he was so stupid but now dude knows what he his doing and sees walt for the evil that he is. walt also k!lled off mike last night. sh*t pissed me off. i really do think/hope jesse blows walts' brains out.
 5 years ago '04        #2386
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Bea5T said:
I wonder how long it takes for them to find mikes dead

Walt probably won't see the bloody handprint on the rock, that place seems like its in the middle of nowhere though....
I think Walt is too good at this point to allow anyone to immediately learn of Mike's death. He will most likely dispose of everything and make it seem as if Mike fell off the grid.

Or I also think he can make it look like Mike was ambushed and left for dead by someone from his shady past and underworld connections.
 5 years ago '04        #2387
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Joeski Whoaski said:
let me explain. season 1-5 episode 4 took place over a year. as in the first episode walt is given his eggs with bacon showing the number 50. the first episode of season 5 shows him at 52. so essentially there is a year jump between end of season 4 and that first clip of season 5. then as i said above the fourth episode of season 5 is called 51 and it shows again that he is given eggs and bacon showing the number 51.

SOME SPOILERS FROM LAST NIGHT.

i will say this. i have started to like walt less and less. jesse is my dude now. havent liked him in the past because he was so stupid but now dude knows what he his doing and sees walt for the evil that he is. walt also k!lled off mike last night.sh*t pissed me off. i really do think/hope jesse blows walts' brains out.
I can see Skylar doing it to protect her children in the event Walts new business partners come to their house and threaten her.

I can see Jesse doing it if he found out Walt poisoned Brock, k!lled Mike or allowed his GF from season 2 to choke to death.

I can see Hank doing it in the event he discovers Walt's true identity and, knowing his career and possibly life are over, goes into a rage and comes looking for the one man responsible for all his recent troubles and miseries.

And I can see Todd's uncle doing it in the event Walt k!lls Todd out of neccessity and then gets caught eventually and goes to jail. I can see Walt getting a light sentence and possible parole in a year or 2. Then with a smug look on his face in his cell he gets shanked to death.
 08-27-2012, 08:18 PM         #2388
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
I can see Skylar doing it to protect her children in the event Walts new business partners come to their house and threaten her.

I can see Jesse doing it if he found out Walt poisoned Brock, k!lled Mike or allowed his GF from season 2 to choke to death.

I can see Hank doing it in the event he discovers Walt's true identity and, knowing his career and possibly life are over, goes into a rage and comes looking for the one man responsible for all his recent troubles and miseries.

And I can see Todd's uncle doing it in the event Walt k!lls Todd out of neccessity and then gets caught eventually and goes to jail. I can see Walt getting a light sentence and possible parole in a year or 2. Then with a smug look on his face in his cell he gets shanked to death.
 5 years ago '04        #2389
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,081 | Props total: 4427 4427
 Bea5T said:
who says it has? there could be a time gap between the next episode and the start of next season
im talking about from episode 1 to this point its been one year it just bugs me
 5 years ago '11        #2390
Mikey c 
space
space
$1,225 | Props total: 390 390
Walt telling the drug dealers that he k!lled Gus will definitely come back to bite him in the a.ss.
 5 years ago '09        #2391
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,315 | Props total: 7971 7971
 ultimaforce said:
fu*k Walter White.
isnt it wild

a dude like walt should never be able to k!ll a G like maike, that dude survived so much in his life, dude went to war against a cartel.....but he dies by the hand of some power hungry goober
 5 years ago '09        #2392
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,315 | Props total: 7971 7971
now that mike is dead do you think walt has to k!ll those 9 guys on mike's team

if no one is paying them to be quiet they're gonna start ratting, im sure todd's people can handle that
 5 years ago '04        #2393
shortz 37 heat pts37
space
space
space
$6,617 | Props total: 1535 1535
haha what if they did breaking bad like an anime..just finishes after season 4..then 3 years later..comes out

Breaking Badder Empire Business and its all new characters walter white is played as that one dude professor xavier from da xmen movies lol
 5 years ago '08        #2394
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1220 1220
man yall all scared about tods uncle and sh*t

jesse and walt have delt with the cartel ...gus...dea..mike

like aint no one worried about some jail bird prison white boy
 5 years ago '04        #2395
dre03 
space
space
$10,171 | Props total: 2452 2452
 PotheadFocker said:
The thing is, they have to k!lled all at once in a coordinated effort.... if the DEA notices that everyone connected to the case is dying they will put them all in protective custody.

I personally would find a gang, pay the leaders of it a million or 2, and have them coordinate the k!llings on the same day
The DEA doesn't know who the 9 guys are... I am willing to bet the 9 guys don't even know who the 9 guys are... They may know Mike and Lydia and knew Gus... But i bet they don't know each other...
 5 years ago '08        #2396
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1220 1220
 MosDefinition said:
I still can not see how all of this sh*t has taken place in the course of 1 year
ya i no..like if you think about walt and tuko..(spell check) the first crazy mexican

and then think about whats going on now..

like.that only happened a year ago...

crazy
 5 years ago '09        #2397
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1052 1052
Everybody hatin on Heisenberg . fu*k mike he was a great character . But you lay hands aim guns and disrespect the boss . Your gonna have a bad time
 5 years ago '05        #2398
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 MosDefinition said:
im talking about from episode 1 to this point its been one year it just bugs me

how do you know that clip at the diner happens next episode or right after next episode?

it could be like 2 months later type thing

hell, that clip at the diner might not actually happen until halfway through next season

this was suppose to be a 16 episode season afterall
 5 years ago '09        #2399
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,424 | Props total: 12367 12367
You dudes are so fickle and sh*t. You don't know who the hell you want to like on this show. One episode a guy is great then another episode or two you cant stand that bi*ch this and you want to see this n*gga dead that.

fu*k this predictable a.ss season is what I have to say. I haven't seen anything yet to impress me and I'm upset at that. Oh yeah, Walt is a fu*king boss and he wishes a n*gga would...
 5 years ago '05        #2400
Doomque 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,197 | Props total: 375 375
 dre03 said:
The DEA doesn't know who the 9 guys are... I am willing to bet the 9 guys don't even know who the 9 guys are... They may know Mike and Lydia and knew Gus... But i bet they don't know each other...
The DEA does know who the 9 guys are. When Hank was getting promoted to A.S.A.C....he was going over his board of the nine guys and how Mike was the one he thought was keeping them in line. They had them all picked up for questioning if they weren't locked up already. 7 on the board...2 dead(chow and the dude mike k!lled) also 1 they went to visit in prision. There are actually 10 names not including Mike.

Last edited by Doomque; 08-27-2012 at 11:31 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy