Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Almighty Jay just canceled Rich the Kid out of hip hop
14 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-27-2012, 07:18 PM         #2381
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
I can see Skylar doing it to protect her children in the event Walts new business partners come to their house and threaten her.

I can see Jesse doing it if he found out Walt poisoned Brock, k!lled Mike or allowed his GF from season 2 to choke to death.

I can see Hank doing it in the event he discovers Walt's true identity and, knowing his career and possibly life are over, goes into a rage and comes looking for the one man responsible for all his recent troubles and miseries.

And I can see Todd's uncle doing it in the event Walt k!lls Todd out of neccessity and then gets caught eventually and goes to jail. I can see Walt getting a light sentence and possible parole in a year or 2. Then with a smug look on his face in his cell he gets shanked to death.
 6 years ago '04        #2382
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,840 | Props total: 5175 5175
 Bea5T said:
who says it has? there could be a time gap between the next episode and the start of next season
im talking about from episode 1 to this point its been one year it just bugs me
 6 years ago '11        #2383
Mikey c 
space
space
$1,230 | Props total: 498 498
Walt telling the drug dealers that he k!lled Gus will definitely come back to bite him in the a.ss.
 6 years ago '09        #2384
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
space
$25,850 | Props total: 9389 9389
 ultimaforce said:
fu*k Walter White.
isnt it wild

a dude like walt should never be able to k!ll a G like maike, that dude survived so much in his life, dude went to war against a cartel.....but he dies by the hand of some power hungry goober
 6 years ago '09        #2385
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
space
$25,850 | Props total: 9389 9389
now that mike is dead do you think walt has to k!ll those 9 guys on mike's team

if no one is paying them to be quiet they're gonna start ratting, im sure todd's people can handle that
 6 years ago '04        #2386
shortz 42 heat pts42
space
space
space
$6,936 | Props total: 2123 2123
haha what if they did breaking bad like an anime..just finishes after season 4..then 3 years later..comes out

Breaking Badder Empire Business and its all new characters walter white is played as that one dude professor xavier from da xmen movies lol
 6 years ago '08        #2387
Gmengfx 77 heat pts77
space
space
$12,779 | Props total: 1613 1613
man yall all scared about tods uncle and sh*t

jesse and walt have delt with the cartel ...gus...dea..mike

like aint no one worried about some jail bird prison white boy
 6 years ago '04        #2388
dre03 
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 3208 3208
 PotheadFocker said:
The thing is, they have to k!lled all at once in a coordinated effort.... if the DEA notices that everyone connected to the case is dying they will put them all in protective custody.

I personally would find a gang, pay the leaders of it a million or 2, and have them coordinate the k!llings on the same day
The DEA doesn't know who the 9 guys are... I am willing to bet the 9 guys don't even know who the 9 guys are... They may know Mike and Lydia and knew Gus... But i bet they don't know each other...
 6 years ago '08        #2389
Gmengfx 77 heat pts77
space
space
$12,779 | Props total: 1613 1613
 MosDefinition said:
I still can not see how all of this sh*t has taken place in the course of 1 year
ya i no..like if you think about walt and tuko..(spell check) the first crazy mexican

and then think about whats going on now..

like.that only happened a year ago...

crazy
 6 years ago '09        #2390
WezLFaCe_KiD 59 heat pts59
space
space
$14,919 | Props total: 1252 1252
Everybody hatin on Heisenberg . fu*k mike he was a great character . But you lay hands aim guns and disrespect the boss . Your gonna have a bad time
 6 years ago '05        #2391
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 207 207
 MosDefinition said:
im talking about from episode 1 to this point its been one year it just bugs me

how do you know that clip at the diner happens next episode or right after next episode?

it could be like 2 months later type thing

hell, that clip at the diner might not actually happen until halfway through next season

this was suppose to be a 16 episode season afterall
 6 years ago '09        #2392
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$67,295 | Props total: 13534 13534
You dudes are so fickle and sh*t. You don't know who the hell you want to like on this show. One episode a guy is great then another episode or two you cant stand that bi*ch this and you want to see this n*gga dead that.

fu*k this predictable a.ss season is what I have to say. I haven't seen anything yet to impress me and I'm upset at that. Oh yeah, Walt is a fu*king boss and he wishes a n*gga would...
 6 years ago '05        #2393
Doomque 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,376 | Props total: 693 693
 dre03 said:
The DEA doesn't know who the 9 guys are... I am willing to bet the 9 guys don't even know who the 9 guys are... They may know Mike and Lydia and knew Gus... But i bet they don't know each other...
The DEA does know who the 9 guys are. When Hank was getting promoted to A.S.A.C....he was going over his board of the nine guys and how Mike was the one he thought was keeping them in line. They had them all picked up for questioning if they weren't locked up already. 7 on the board...2 dead(chow and the dude mike k!lled) also 1 they went to visit in prision. There are actually 10 names not including Mike.

Last edited by Doomque; 08-27-2012 at 10:31 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #2394
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 848 848
I saw Jesse and Skylar looking at each other. I think they are gonna fu*k.
 6 years ago '11        #2395
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,251 | Props total: 2316 2316

[pic - click to view]

I could probably do better on the quality of this gif but I ain't feel like downloading the entire episode

Last edited by Backflipz; 08-27-2012 at 11:01 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #2396
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,537 | Props total: 175 175
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
Everybody hatin on Heisenberg . fu*k mike he was a great character . But you lay hands aim guns and disrespect the boss . Your gonna have a bad time
my thoughts exactly....I always wanted mike dead after he beat the sh*t out of walt
 6 years ago '10        #2397
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,113 | Props total: 497 497
 Mikey c said:
Walt telling the drug dealers that he k!lled Gus will definitely come back to bite him in the a.ss.
This^^

Remember Heisenburg's rep is that he went against Tuco and k!lled him

Now he's telling them he went against Gus and k!lled him also

Now they are in business with him they are gonna k!ll him off after they are done with him because his reputation is k!lling off druglords after he's done with them
 6 years ago '12        #2398
Thworldisyours 52 heat pts52
space
space
$8,439 | Props total: 18589 18589
 GoldEyez said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #2399
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174
space
space
$34,347 | Props total: 11109 11109
 dre03 said:
 Doomque said:
The DEA does know who the 9 guys are. When Hank was getting promoted to A.S.A.C....he was going over his board of the nine guys and how Mike was the one he thought was keeping them in line. They had them all picked up for questioning if they weren't locked up already. 7 on the board...2 dead(chow and the dude mike k!lled) also 1 they went to visit in prision. There are actually 10 names not including Mike.

They clearly have every single one in custody and have been leaning on them to rat hence Hank talking about it all the time

6 years ago '05        #2400
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,825 | Props total: 7806 7806
 Fly 2ndComing said:
You dudes are so fickle and sh*t. You don't know who the hell you want to like on this show. One episode a guy is great then another episode or two you cant stand that bi*ch this and you want to see this n*gga dead that.

fu*k this predictable a.ss season is what I have to say. I haven't seen anything yet to impress me and I'm upset at that. Oh yeah, Walt is a fu*king boss and he wishes a n*gga would...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
102 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
134 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
122 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
622 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ol Boy Was Play Fightin Wit His Girl And Then This Happened
68 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
60 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron James joins Allen Iverson as only players to have 6 40-point games ..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy