Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NBA Jalen Rose says Kyrie hopes Cleveland beats Boston
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
124 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NBA Old dude snitches on the goat mario chalmers
13 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #2361
Danger Zone 60 heat pts60
space
space
$35,169 | Props total: 21477 21477
 hooligun said:
8 episodes, 9 people... jesse gotta take one out at least.
Arent they in jail? Todds connections will come into play
 6 years ago '11        #2362
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174
space
space
$34,338 | Props total: 11105 11105
The thing is, they have to k!lled all at once in a coordinated effort.... if the DEA notices that everyone connected to the case is dying they will put them all in protective custody.

I personally would find a gang, pay the leaders of it a million or 2, and have them coordinate the k!llings on the same day
 6 years ago '04        #2363
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,199 | Props total: 5171 5171
After those dudes in jail die, I think Walt is gonna k!ll Skyler next..
 6 years ago '04        #2364
!!! 231 heat pts231
space
space
$45,525 | Props total: 40727 40727
Somebody has to gif Walt saying "you're god damn right" and Mike saying "STFU and let me die in peace".

Boss sh*t.

R.I.P. Mike
 6 years ago '12        #2365
DireWolf07 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1016 1016
 gameofchris said:
Walt is Scarface now.

fu*k Jesse...I remember in season 3 where he said he was 'The Bad Guy' and nothing would ever change that. He's a pus*y for ditching Walt.

Jesse is next to go
Yea man, Jesse made plans to ditch Walt more than once, and bx n*ggas tryna vouch for this fool, he turning in to a pus*y.
 6 years ago '09        #2366
ShadyVsEminem 248 heat pts248
space
space
$22,137 | Props total: 7134 7134
 hooligun said:
8 episodes, 9 people... jesse gotta take one out at least.
I cant believe he got the lad who k!lled the little boy to replace Jesse, Walt is a ticking timebomb that has went off a few times over the course of the show im sure at the end of this season there will be one last gigantic bang

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 08-27-2012 at 06:54 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #2367
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,840 | Props total: 5175 5175
I still can not see how all of this sh*t has taken place in the course of 1 year
 6 years ago '08        #2368
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,676 | Props total: 1227 1227

rip mike, realest n*gga on the show
 6 years ago '06        #2369
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,317 | Props total: 523 523
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Great episode, is Walt gonna take out those 9 people?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #2370
!!! 231 heat pts231
space
space
$45,525 | Props total: 40727 40727
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:

[pic - click to view]

08-27-2012, 05:29 PM         #2371
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #2372
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 207 207
 MosDefinition said:
I still can not see how all of this sh*t has taken place in the course of 1 year
who says it has? there could be a time gap between the next episode and the start of next season
 6 years ago '05        #2373
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$40,610 | Props total: 10640 10640
 Bea5T said:
who says it has? there could be a time gap between the next episode and the start of next season
i think he just meant everything that has transpired so far. we know (due to the flash forward at the beginning of the season) that this at least jumps another year
 6 years ago '04        #2374
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,933 | Props total: 2132 2132
How's Jesse going to respond to this? Will this be yet another one of Walt's little secrets he'll be keeping from Jesse? Or will everyone, including the DEA, just think Mike flew the countrybecause of all the heat?

And will Jesse ever discover all of Walt's dirty little secrets.

And it just dawned on me that Hank's former boss vacated his position because of his close relationship with Gus Fring. How will Hank handle discovering that Walter White, his brother in law, is Heisenberg?

I truly hope the show doesn't end without delivering Jesse & Hank's responses to all of the revelations surrounding Walt.

RIP Mike. Who knew the world would fall in love with the guy sent to clean up Jesse's dead girlfriend. Mike you will truly be missed. For your death, I hope Walt suffers!
 6 years ago '06        #2375
01seay 84 heat pts84
space
space
$21,268 | Props total: 4690 4690
Man, I felt real uncomfortable when Walt was cooking with Todd....seemed so out of place.

6 years ago '05        #2376
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 207 207
I wonder how long it takes for them to find mikes dead

Walt probably won't see the bloody handprint on the rock, that place seems like its in the middle of nowhere though....
 6 years ago '04        #2377
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 01seay said:
Man, I felt real uncomfortable when Walt was cooking with Todd....seemed so out of place.

Todd is going to be one of the reasons Walt ultimately fails. I think the jail connections Todd has could be trouble for Walt & his operation. And if Todd does continue to show initiative like Walt asks, could he become as equally good as a cook as say Jesse? And then leave with the blue meth recipe that is show highly valued.
 08-27-2012, 07:06 PM         #2378
Joeski Whoaski 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
let me explain. season 1-5 episode 4 took place over a year. as in the first episode walt is given his eggs with bacon showing the number 50. the first episode of season 5 shows him at 52. so essentially there is a year jump between end of season 4 and that first clip of season 5. then as i said above the fourth episode of season 5 is called 51 and it shows again that he is given eggs and bacon showing the number 51.

SOME SPOILERS FROM LAST NIGHT.

i will say this. i have started to like walt less and less. jesse is my dude now. havent liked him in the past because he was so stupid but now dude knows what he his doing and sees walt for the evil that he is. walt also k!lled off mike last night. sh*t pissed me off. i really do think/hope jesse blows walts' brains out.
 6 years ago '04        #2379
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Bea5T said:
I wonder how long it takes for them to find mikes dead

Walt probably won't see the bloody handprint on the rock, that place seems like its in the middle of nowhere though....
I think Walt is too good at this point to allow anyone to immediately learn of Mike's death. He will most likely dispose of everything and make it seem as if Mike fell off the grid.

Or I also think he can make it look like Mike was ambushed and left for dead by someone from his shady past and underworld connections.
 6 years ago '04        #2380
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Joeski Whoaski said:
let me explain. season 1-5 episode 4 took place over a year. as in the first episode walt is given his eggs with bacon showing the number 50. the first episode of season 5 shows him at 52. so essentially there is a year jump between end of season 4 and that first clip of season 5. then as i said above the fourth episode of season 5 is called 51 and it shows again that he is given eggs and bacon showing the number 51.

SOME SPOILERS FROM LAST NIGHT.

i will say this. i have started to like walt less and less. jesse is my dude now. havent liked him in the past because he was so stupid but now dude knows what he his doing and sees walt for the evil that he is. walt also k!lled off mike last night.sh*t pissed me off. i really do think/hope jesse blows walts' brains out.
I can see Skylar doing it to protect her children in the event Walts new business partners come to their house and threaten her.

I can see Jesse doing it if he found out Walt poisoned Brock, k!lled Mike or allowed his GF from season 2 to choke to death.

I can see Hank doing it in the event he discovers Walt's true identity and, knowing his career and possibly life are over, goes into a rage and comes looking for the one man responsible for all his recent troubles and miseries.

And I can see Todd's uncle doing it in the event Walt k!lls Todd out of neccessity and then gets caught eventually and goes to jail. I can see Walt getting a light sentence and possible parole in a year or 2. Then with a smug look on his face in his cell he gets shanked to death.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
48 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Richard Jefferson Spitting Game At Savannah James
36 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
121 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Baby got picked up off the street and already outsold every Young Thug pro..
102 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
601 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA These nerds are really smashing ya fav NBA team by 30?
51 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Meek Previews New Song "What Beef".. Mentions Drake
115 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy