OFFICIAL Breaking Bad Season 5 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
53 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
298 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #2341
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
 Special Edd said:
ahhhhh

because they fore sure now wont be getting payed anymore.

think hes dead tho? or hes going to get him help?

i have a feeling todd is going to cross them and learn how to cook and run to the new guys they made a deal with.
you see in the trailer for next week episode they are trying to snitch in jail then you see some dudes dropping shanks and blood...so some sh*t going down in the jails!
 5 years ago '07        #2342
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
i think jesse is going to fu*k skylar...she turned and looked at him

id hate fu*k the c*nt hard
 5 years ago '06        #2343
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Zaosyn said:
This show so fu*king predictable

people really saying top 5?? Dexter in that category not Breaking Bad

come on brah, dexter is one of the most predictable shows on tv now..the just writers arent good enough to write good twists anymore it seems..sucks, but its the truth

there's a very good reason that when u mention great twists, the only thing ever mentioned is rita..one great twist doesnt make up for the extremely predictable, boring and lame seasons that came afterwards...dexter's had like maybe 3 great seasons on 6..every bb season has been great..100% success rate for bb compared to dexter's 50% is the reason dexter fell out the top list a while ago..this is a very well known fact and also the reason bb remains on top
 5 years ago '07        #2344
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,168 | Props total: 4602 4602
 Trill Livin said:
his sister just found out..sh*t just got real
I didn't know this... well maybe I need to catch back up on Dexter then...

5 years ago '07        #2345
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,234 | Props total: 20028 20028
 Pistol Peter said:
i think jesse is going to fu*k skylar...she turned and looked at him

id hate fu*k the c*nt hard
I hope that sh*t happens lol. YEAAAA bi*ch!!!!
 5 years ago '06        #2346
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
Salty a.ss Walt

Mad because Walt Jr looks up to Hank & then Jesse seemed to like and care more for Mike than Walt. Every time Jesse and Mike interacted you could see the jealousy in Walt's eyes

I don't give a fu*k what yall think. I hope Mike didn't die and comes back with vengeance to k!ll Walt's family , the baby too

We ain't talking about no normal old man , Guss's right hand man , Scared bi*ches putting out hits on my man. He ain't dead fu*k that
 5 years ago '06        #2347
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9

[pic - click to view]

08-27-2012, 10:55 AM         #2348
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 O_nasty said:
Salty a.ss Walt

Mad because Walt Jr looks up to Hank & then Jesse seemed to like and care more for Mike than Walt. Every time Jesse and Mike interacted you could see the jealousy in Walt's eyes

I don't give a fu*k what yall think. I hope Mike didn't die and comes back with vengeance to k!ll Walt's family , the baby too

We ain't talking about no normal old man , Guss's right hand man , Scared bi*ches putting out hits on my man. He ain't dead fu*k that
Denial is the first step....
 5 years ago '11        #2349
wolfpack32 
space
space
$297 | Props total: 0 0
 famoussasjohn said:
Well, don't forget in the first episode Walt is buying a light machine gun, which is supposedly near the end of the season for next year. Who is he going up against? Who is he protecting himself from? He's burned the bridge with Jessie now and it's only going to get worse as we get near the end of the season. We still have 1 more episode to leave us hanging until next year and you know it's going to be something huge.

Also, don't forget the line he said while watching Scarface with Flin and daughter, "Everyone dies in this movie."

I see maybe 2 possibilities for the use of that machine gun.
1. Jesse turns on him and teams up with this new partner they have to try to off Walt, and hes protecting himself.
2. (which i believe is the only way to save the character of Walt from hatred) Walt tries to pull himself and Jesse out of the business, but of course the new partners are trying to keep them, so he goes out f!ghting for the freedom of Jesse.
 5 years ago '07        #2350
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 NoTitleSince73 said:
I hope that sh*t happens lol. YEAAAA bi*ch!!!!
YEAH bi*ch...BACK SHOTS!!!
 08-27-2012, 11:33 AM         #2351
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
YEAH bi*ch...BACK SHOTS!!!
 5 years ago '06        #2352
One Less Reason 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,394 | Props total: 804 804
If you want a little more info on the flash forward scene from the premiere... check this from Rolling Stone magazine interview with Bryan Cranston... if you don't wanna know, then yeah... don't look

SPOILER ALERT (PARTIAL)

5 years ago '05        #2353
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,468 | Props total: 7118 7118
 1LynguisticMind said:
look at this f*ggot trying to play this sh*t off and avoid his L. now hes saying that he meant it was corny he "got comfortable" when this dumbass thought mike escaped.

you said this show would plummet from your top 5 if mike came back and k!lled them. its obvious you didnt watch the whole episode cause you would know mike was dead.

k!ll yourself.

You sound like a pretty big moron right about now.

So you think I thought when Mike escaped from the car that the episode was over? I just stood up like "Oh, well that's that, that was a good episode".

Really?

I was talking about how he just fell over there at the end, Walt didn't even put a final bullet in his skull or anything.

What this whole exchange proves, though, is that you're an idiot. At least we clarified that.
 5 years ago '05        #2354
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,468 | Props total: 7118 7118
I don't see why Walt and Jesse even have to worry about the guys in jail at this point. All they know is Gus, Mike and a guy named Heisenberg that they've never seen before.

Mike's dead, Gus is dead, only other person that can ID them is Lydia.
 5 years ago '06        #2355
One Less Reason 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,394 | Props total: 804 804
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
I don't see why Walt and Jesse even have to worry about the guys in jail at this point. All they know is Gus, Mike and a guy named Heisenberg that they've never seen before.

The guy at the laundromat (who appears to be the one willing to roll in the promo) who Mike talked to earlier in the season probably seen Jesse and Walt before coming and going out of the lab.

Plus when there was that shootout at the factory (where Gus walked right out into the bullets) there were some guys there with them (maybe a few of the 9?) who saw Jesse there too.

Either way Walt will wanna off any loose ends he thinks could come back to bite him... cause he keeps expressing how he can't just up and leave (even though we all ultimately think that's what he ends up having to do).
 5 years ago '09        #2356
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,273 | Props total: 19390 19390
 wolfpack32 said:
I see maybe 2 possibilities for the use of that machine gun.
1. Jesse turns on him and teams up with this new partner they have to try to off Walt, and hes protecting himself.
2. (which i believe is the only way to save the character of Walt from hatred) Walt tries to pull himself and Jesse out of the business, but of course the new partners are trying to keep them, so he goes out f!ghting for the freedom of Jesse.
Yea i hope Walt finds himself dude is lost i can't even recognize dude no more
 5 years ago '05        #2357
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

some know what they look like. the cops could have someone draw something up...looks like walt
 5 years ago '05        #2358
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

You sound like a pretty big moron right about now.

So you think I thought when Mike escaped from the car that the episode was over? I just stood up like "Oh, well that's that, that was a good episode".

Really?

I was talking about how he just fell over there at the end, Walt didn't even put a final bullet in his skull or anything.

What this whole exchange proves, though, is that you're an idiot. At least we clarified that.
im glad i wasnt the only one that thought that at the end

it thought it was going to go like "shut the fu*k up, let me die in piece" we get the scenery view then walt lift his arm and puts one in his head
 5 years ago '09        #2359
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,724 | Props total: 6222 6222
Great episode, is Walt gonna take out those 9 people?
 5 years ago '11        #2360
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,669 | Props total: 14 14
Walt is Scarface now.

fu*k Jesse...I remember in season 3 where he said he was 'The Bad Guy' and nothing would ever change that. He's a pus*y for ditching Walt.

Jesse is next to go
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy