OFFICIAL Breaking Bad Season 5 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
143 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
37 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #2221
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23316 23316
 Zaosyn said:
lol

See you all next week

I think next week (don't read this if you don't like predictability aka breaking bad spoilers)

[spoiler - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #2222
stizz44 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,016 | Props total: 1906 1906
 Zaosyn said:
lol

See you all next week

I think next week (don't read this if you don't like predictability aka breaking bad spoilers)

Nobody is ever going to find Mikes car or body. Walt and Todd going to melt those away. But that hand print of blood on the stone is going to somehow pop-up.
 5 years ago '06        #2223
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
space
$35,176 | Props total: 18012 18012
 StateProperty88 said:
homie im having a real hard time trying to grasp what you expect from this show. you keep talking about the predictability, well no sh*t sherlock, this is the drug game here. there are few stories that differ from this. you have the rise and fall, ultimately the demise. if you are expecting unpredictability breaking bad was really never the show for you, because its always been kind of obvious what the next move was or was going to be.

the show was never based on twist and turns, so i dont really see why you keep harping on it...care to explain?
this
 5 years ago '08        #2224
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23316 23316
 stizz44 said:
Nobody is ever going to find Mikes car or body. Walt and Todd going to melt those away. But that hand print of blood on the stone is going to somehow pop-up.
and everything is all set up because the dea is gonna think mike disappeared
 5 years ago '06        #2225
One Less Reason 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 790 790
 Aesop1 said:
not gonna front, but as soon as Walt glanced at the gun in the bag you knew some sh*t was going down. I expected it to happened, was just shocked that it actually did.
This

Doesn't make it any less of a show or any less shocking that it actually happened.

Have to end this part of the season next week with Hank finding something or getting some realization that Walt is Heisenberg. Then another year long wait
 5 years ago '09        #2226
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,067 | Props total: 1106 1106

StateProperty88 said:
homie im having a real hard time trying to grasp what you expect from this show. you keep talking about the predictability, well no sh*t sherlock, this is the drug game here. there are few stories that differ from this. you have the rise and fall, ultimately the demise. if you are expecting unpredictability breaking bad was really never the show for you, because its always been kind of obvious what the next move was or was going to be.

the show was never based on twist and turns, so i dont really see why you keep harping on it...care to explain?
A show can't be successful without twists and turns, swerves and surprises. Breaking Bad does it SOMETIMES. And being predictable and logical is a GOOD thing but there's a reason that Breaking Bad is being split up in two 8 episode seasons instead of 1 full-length season, there's a reason The Walking Dead gets double the ratings that Breaking Bad gets and it's on the same network. There's a reason Dexter is GOAT status, has a major following, has been able to survive 7+ seasons on a pay-to-watch network (Showtime) and gets a higher rating than Breaking Bad. It's because Walking dead and Dexter are predictable in the sense that you know the outcome (you gotta die to zombies eventually, Dexter gonna get caught eventually) but they keep you guessing with swerves and major unpredictable sh*t like Rita dying (that sh*t still fu*ks with me today RIP Rita ) No one outside of hardcore fans are watching Breaking Bad. It's such a niche show to begin with, it being so fu*king predictable every episode doesn't help it.
 5 years ago '09        #2227
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 1038 1038
Get this f*gget outta here no one cares about dexter. I don't care . Bx don't care . The little girl doesn't care . If we wanted to hear about dexter I would go its thread
 5 years ago '10        #2228
alpalrix 5 heat pts
space
space
$596 | Props total: 675 675
Stunning episode. Amazing. I've never had goosebumps the way I did when Walt was going up to the car to shoot Mike
 5 years ago '06        #2229
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,500 | Props total: 906 906
walt = marlo
 5 years ago '05        #2230
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 Zaosyn said:

A show can't be successful without twists and turns, swerves and surprises. Breaking Bad does it SOMETIMES. And being predictable and logical is a GOOD thing but there's a reason that Breaking Bad is being split up in two 8 episode seasons instead of 1 full-length season, there's a reason The Walking Dead gets double the ratings that Breaking Bad gets and it's on the same network. There's a reason Dexter is GOAT status, has a major following, has been able to survive 7+ seasons on a pay-to-watch network (Showtime) and gets a higher rating than Breaking Bad. It's because Walking dead and Dexter are predictable in the sense that you know the outcome (you gotta die to zombies eventually, Dexter gonna get caught eventually) but they keep you guessing with swerves and major unpredictable sh*t like Rita dying (that sh*t still fu*ks with me today RIP Rita ) No one outside of hardcore fans are watching Breaking Bad. It's such a niche show to begin with, it being so fu*king predictable every episode doesn't help it.
homie you typed all this and didnt even answer the question. why do you keep harping on the predictability of a show when the show has been predictable since its orgins? you knew that eventually mike was going to have to die, and then call it predictable when it happens.
 5 years ago '05        #2231
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
and what really makes yall think they are going to find mike's phone. why would walt not just throw it in the water if anything
 5 years ago '09        #2232
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,898 | Props total: 14002 14002
I knew Walt was gonna k!ll mike the second he heard hank and gomie saying the guy flipped on mike. Then when Walt saw the gun in the bag, I knew it was over with. Wish he woulda shot him right in the head though. I'm so pissed there's only ome episode left till next fu*king summer. Good call to whoever brought up Todd's prison connects. I completely forgot about that. This season has been so great, definitly the best yet for me. It's gone by way too fast. I hope Walt k!lls everyone and gets away and lives out his life. I know it won't happen, but I can dream. fu*k Jesse pus*y a.ss and skylars c*ntiness is driving me nuts. Walt needs to deal with that hoe ASAP. Jesse probably will end up k!lling Walt, but god, I want to see Walt k!ll him.

Say my name!

Who the fu*k is even bringing dexter up right now? I'm a dexter fan and all, but breaking bad is much better. Did he really say dexter is less predictable? Dexter is very predictable. Go to the dexter thread to discuss that sh*t. Walt owns right now and it's all about him. Let's keep it bad.

Last edited by circleofpurple; 08-26-2012 at 10:35 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #2233
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,300 | Props total: 7949 7949
 mixedwun said:
walt = marlo
the crazy part was in season 1 walt was on dookie staus, he was basically wallace......and he has grew into marlo...cold mothafukka

the transition is crazy....
 5 years ago '12        #2234
TRILL SH1T 95 heat pts95
space
space
$5,848 | Props total: 3464 3464
Mike my n*gga I hate it had to be him
 5 years ago '09        #2235
ultimaforce 6 heat pts
space
space
$682 | Props total: 99 99
fu*k Walter White.
 5 years ago '09        #2236
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,209 | Props total: 19310 19310
I like Dexter but that show hasn't really been all that since season 4

Breaking Bad is alot better than Dexter and i really like Dexter
 5 years ago '04        #2237
!!! 220 heat pts220
space
space
$42,041 | Props total: 33762 33762
Crazy episode.

I can't believe there's already only one episode left until the half-season is over.

I hate that we have to wait until next summer for the second half...
 5 years ago '06        #2238
thugged 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 536 536
mike went out like a g...still told walt to shut the fu*k up lol
 08-26-2012, 10:44 PM         #2239
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

RIP Mike

Since I got bi*ched at and said I must have no one who loves me for making my Walt shot Mike thread I am forced to post in the bots thread.
 5 years ago '09        #2240
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,077 | Props total: 8847 8847
 circleofpurple said:
I knew Walt was gonna k!ll mike the second he heard hank and gomie saying the guy flipped on mike. Then when Walt saw the gun in the bag, I knew it was over with. Wish he woulda shot him right in the head though. I'm so pissed there's only ome episode left till next fu*king summer. Good call to whoever brought up Todd's prison connects. I completely forgot about that. This season has been so great, definitly the best yet for me. It's gone by way too fast. I hope Walt k!lls everyone and gets away and lives out his life. I know it won't happen, but I can dream. fu*k Jesse pus*y a.ss and skylars c*ntiness is driving me nuts. Walt needs to deal with that hoe ASAP. Jesse probably will end up k!lling Walt, but god, I want to see Walt k!ll him.

Say my name!

Who the fu*k is even bringing dexter up right now? I'm a dexter fan and all, but breaking bad is much better. Did he really say dexter is less predictable? Dexter is very predictable. Go to the dexter thread to discuss that sh*t. Walt owns right now and it's all about him. Let's keep it bad.
except even tho I never forgot about Todd connects
I remember A.G prediction on dexter season 5 was right
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy