Steph Kegels
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1
7213 pageviews
21 comments

TCalico87 36 heat pts36
space
space
$1,384 | Props total: 45 45
What Do You Sell On Ebay?

How many of yall sell on ebay?

I sell sports cards. I buy people's collection for a few hundred bucks, sometimes around 1k (depending on the cards). I then break them down and resell on ebay. I can make 200-500 per week easily.

Wanted some ideas to expand though. Thought about tshirts cuz some them guys on there are getting paid off tshirts.

Ideas?

21 comments for "What Do You Sell On Ebay?"

05-02-2012, 11:23 PM         #2
Real Hustler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ive sold alot of shoes and electronics on ebay. how hard is selling cards?
 6 years ago '10        #3
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
noting particular. just random stuff i dont need.
 6 years ago '05        #4
TCalico87 36 heat pts36 OP
space
space
 Real Hustler said:
Ive sold alot of shoes and electronics on ebay. how hard is selling cards?
You have to understand the market and know that 98% of cards are just worthless pics printed on paper.
 6 years ago '07        #5
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
shyyyyt i have a few mickey mantles i waaas gonna sell. but decided to hold on to them...not re-prints either
 05-03-2012, 12:13 AM         #6
Real Hustler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TCalico87 said:
You have to understand the market and know that 98% of cards are just worthless pics printed on paper.
okay so if you a collection of 250, you just break down the valuable ones and sell them on ebay?
 6 years ago '05        #7
space
space
 Spoken210 said:
shyyyyt i have a few mickey mantles i waaas gonna sell. but decided to hold on to them...not re-prints either
have them graded and you can get paid! Got the 52 Topps?
 6 years ago '05        #8
space
space
 Real Hustler said:
okay so if you a collection of 250, you just break down the valuable ones and sell them on ebay?
Yes. The other ones i put into team sets. Wait til they build up to around 500 cards then sell as bulk. Depending on the team you can make a nice chunk of change. Steelers and Cowboys always sell well.
 6 years ago '04        #9
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,813 | Props total: 1479 1479
Anybody who wants make money go to retail stores make some friends. Use there discounts and sell the items on ebay. When I was selling on ebay I was making like around 500-1k in profit a month. Some of these retails have ridiculous employee discounts. For example, Lacoste v-neck t shirts employee get them for prices of old navy tees (15 dollars). They sell everywhere for like 50+ break off the employee like 10-15 each time you use there discount everyone wins. Oakley was another one that I made good money off they got like 80% off like 10-15 products then 50% everytime after.
 6 years ago '05        #10
blaznfor20 242 heat pts242
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 51 51
I go to TJ max, marshalls and Ross, hit the clearence rack and make a nice amount. Also, I dont really want to put my secrets out there, but I use liquidation.com. You can make a decent amount reselling on that website.

I have around 5k of baseball and hockey cards you might be onto something, but I thought cards are worthless. Also, when you say you get them graded, how much does that usually cost. I used to work for Franklin Mint and regualr coins dont sell that well, but if they are graded they can go for hundreds even thousands, Appreciate the insight, but check out Liquidation.com, you wont be disappointed
 05-04-2012, 02:04 PM         #11
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the tjmaxx is the best idea, i do it once in a while. i live right across the street from tjmax so thats good. but everybody caught on to it so its hard to do now, everyone trying to beat everyones price by a dollar or 2.
 6 years ago '05        #12
zrammbo 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$366 | Props total: 181 181
 TCalico87 said:
How many of yall sell on ebay?

I sell sports cards. I buy people's collection for a few hundred bucks, sometimes around 1k (depending on the cards). I then break them down and resell on ebay. I can make 200-500 per week easily.

Wanted some ideas to expand though. Thought about tshirts cuz some them guys on there are getting paid off tshirts.

Ideas?
Damn n*gga you seriously make that much weekly wit that sh*t? Props for the innovative idea.

In terms of expanding I'd get my rank up to PowerSeller, then cop quality replicas of high priced sh*t that people don't usually think could possibly be replica' like hair straighteners, nail polish, etc.
 6 years ago '12        #13
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
i sell clothes on ebay finished that sh*t tho
 6 years ago '05        #14
space
space
 blaznfor20 said:
I go to TJ max, marshalls and Ross, hit the clearence rack and make a nice amount. Also, I dont really want to put my secrets out there, but I use liquidation.com. You can make a decent amount reselling on that website.

I have around 5k of baseball and hockey cards you might be onto something, but I thought cards are worthless. Also, when you say you get them graded, how much does that usually cost. I used to work for Franklin Mint and regualr coins dont sell that well, but if they are graded they can go for hundreds even thousands, Appreciate the insight, but check out Liquidation.com, you wont be disappointed
You can get your cards graded by Beckett for around $10. Just like your coins, its the same with cards. I bought a collection that had an ungraded Jordan RC. Sent it in, got a 9 on it. Sold it for 2k.

If your cards are from 85-2000 they are pretty worthless. There are the few exceptions.
baseball
Jeter SP RC
ARod SP RC

basketball
Some Kobe RC's
Iverson Chrome RC and any auto
Jordans auto's bring in G's

Football
Tom Brady RC's
Manning RC's

These players high end graded rc's will have your checking account looking nice.

The hottest player right now is Durant. Dude got cards on sale for 50k on ebay.
 6 years ago '08        #15
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
 blaznfor20 said:

Yea, that liquidation is the sh*t....I just pick the stuff up myself to avoid that high a.ss shipping fee. I sell anything I can get cheaply.

And Amazon >>>>> ebay

I fu*king hate ebays outrageous fee, and they go thru paypal which can lock your account also. Amazon is a lot better but not many people don't be on it tho. It can takes months to sell something...
 6 years ago '04        #16
ShadyGirl420 
space
space
$1,565 | Props total: 2 2
My full time job is selling on eBay and amazon. Can't say what I sell though, competition is tuff. I make around 3grand a month profit. My tip is by wholesale and resale at retail.
 6 years ago '05        #17
blaznfor20 242 heat pts242
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 51 51
 ShadyGirl420 said:
My full time job is selling on eBay and amazon. Can't say what I sell though, competition is tuff. I make around 3grand a month profit. My tip is by wholesale and resale at retail.
Resell at retail price? Give me a clue on what you sell?
 05-09-2012, 03:00 PM         #18
BAYSICKCLOTHING 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anything i can get my hands on... people at work give me stuff to sell and i take a cut a lot of time
 6 years ago '08        #19
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,276 | Props total: 8678 8678
damn i used to collect basketball cards when i was a kid. got a couple of majic johnson cards....wonder if they're worth anything
 6 years ago '12        #20
Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,492 | Props total: 1061 1061
 blaznfor20 said:

Props on that Liquidation.com.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy