Junior Seau's house after the shooting (pics) (RIP)

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,248 | Props total: 3837 3837
 aju8483 said:
Agreed. Everyone suddenly his biggest fan

RIP tho
All of a sudden?

How long have you been watching football? Is everyone on boxden 18 to 22? No. FOH!
 6 years ago '10        #22
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 apfam77 said:
Seau also owned a popular restaurant... I may be wrong but I dont think he was short on money... He was an lb and gave and took many hits, so it makes you wonder where his head was at if it was a suicide.
he had a clothing line also...
 6 years ago '04        #23
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,248 | Props total: 3837 3837
 lilsnatch770 said:
He's a great player and all, but one NFL player k!lling himself is now "too sad to fathom"? Seems a bit of a stretch
It's not a stretch. When the dude is one of the sources of inspiration for you playing and excelling in a sport and they take their own life, it is too sad and a little bit unbelieveable.

If you haven't been watching football for very long, I understand. I suppose a person who's only been watching ball for 10 years or so would feel the same detachment as a person who was never a fan of say Whitney Houston and therefore didn't care so much when she passed. You just wouldn't relate so I get it.

Either way, it's a little bit arrogant to think that there aren't people who followed his career and loved his play just because he's older.
 6 years ago '06        #24
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,047 | Props total: 18808 18808
man.. rest in peace Junior... whatever was bothering you.. I hope it's over or subsided..

rest easy no. 55...
 05-03-2012, 01:36 AM         #25
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 biscuit said:
All of a sudden?

How long have you been watching football? Is everyone on boxden 18 to 22? No. FOH!
I agree, plenty of people were Junior Seau fans. I know n*ggas who still rock his Chargers jerseys and brag about how they used to be menaces on Madden back in the day with him, even before he committed suicide. Hell ima huge Ken Norton Jr/Greg Lloyd/Lawrence Taylor fan my damn self, anything ever happen to them I'd be upset about it to.

Kids these days dont know what it means to actually be a fan. They think you only cheer for a persons success when theyre in the limelight. Over the years i've seen guys on here post about eating at his restaurant and/or visiting the guys business and such. He had a long career, he was a leader, he was a force at his position.

I particularly didnt like how they had his mother on tv crying and pleading like that though, should've held off on that press conference and such man
 6 years ago '07        #26
jack_napier 
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 53 53
rip seau. wore 55 in high school and college football because of him.
 6 years ago '06        #27
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Why wud u wanna k!ll yourself with all that dam money?
money doesn't buy happiness... you really don't know who your true friends and family or if there just thirsty a.ss people who just like you because you got deep pockets... he was divorced and hadn't seen his kids in three weeks.
 05-03-2012, 01:45 AM         #28
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Why wud u wanna k!ll yourself with all that dam money?
Alot of people said it already but yeah, money doesnt mean sh*t. Another interesting thing is businessmen who are successful multi-millionaires out in Japan/China...those guys k!ll themselves on the regular because of the most trivial sh*t. This was no different, the guy probably suffered from a list of conditions because of constant hits during his career, and he more than likely just wasnt happy.
 6 years ago '07        #29
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,622 | Props total: 2469 2469
damn i was watching espn briefly when his mom was addressing the media from outside his home, sh*t was so sad, she was screaming for god to have taken her instead of him
 05-03-2012, 02:33 AM         #30
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aju8483 said:
Agreed. Everyone suddenly his biggest fan

RIP tho
I wasn't a big fan but I respected him still rip to him...
 6 years ago '05        #31
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
 lilsnatch770 said:
He's a great player and all, but one NFL player k!lling himself is now "too sad to fathom"? Seems a bit of a stretch
Bills fans on a roll today...Between you and Brazidee you as*holes have BX on lock with the dumb comments...A man died and he meant a lot to his community...show some respect.Although you may not agree with his method of ending his pain,that doesn't give you a right to be a douche-bag about it.
 6 years ago '05        #32
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,936 | Props total: 10806 10806
 hooligun said:
money doesn't buy happiness... you really don't know who your true friends and family or if there just thirsty a.ss people who just like you because you got deep pockets... he was divorced and hadn't seen his kids in three weeks.
 drumgangP said:
Alot of people said it already but yeah, money doesnt mean sh*t. Another interesting thing is businessmen who are successful multi-millionaires out in Japan/China...those guys k!ll themselves on the regular because of the most trivial sh*t. This was no different, the guy probably suffered from a list of conditions because of constant hits during his career, and he more than likely just wasnt happy.
sh*t like this makes me scared of wanting to be rich. You can enjoy your life freely without the money.

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 6 years ago '10        #33
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,494 | Props total: 9785 9785
I'll be wearing my #55 at home opener this season! RIP JR! FO.

lilsnatch770 said:
fu*k up idiot
 6 years ago '04        #34
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
All you need to know is, he shot himself in the chest, not in the head. Clearly he felt there might be something wrong in his head from all the hits he sustained and maybe that led to his sorrow. And maybe he wants his brain to be studied.

Former NFL star Junior Seauís death by apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound follows a pattern of suicides by other high-profile football players who suffered from long-term effects of repeated brain injury.

That list of players includes Andre Waters of the Philadelphia Eagles and Terry Long of the Pittsburgh Steelers. And just last year, former Chicago Bears player Dave Duerson shot himself in the chest, but not before requesting that his brain be donated to science so that researchers could study the long-term effects caused by concussion and other repeated brain injuries. Seau also suffered a gunshot wound to the chest, rather than the head.
 05-03-2012, 04:18 AM         #35
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CentsCuZ said:
All you need to know is, he shot himself in the chest, not in the head. Clearly he felt there might be something wrong in his head from all the hits he sustained and maybe that led to his sorrow. And maybe he wants his brain to be studied.

Damn, that sh*t is crazy.
 05-03-2012, 04:37 AM         #36
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CentsCuZ said:

That sh*ts insane man. My little cousin just got picked up by the Saints for Defensive Back/PR/KR as well...this sh*t makes me worry since he already talks about headaches and sh*t he had throughout High School/College. Real sad sh*t man

Sivraj said:
sh*t like this makes me scared of wanting to be rich. You can enjoy your life freely without the money.
Yeah its true...people think being wealthy/rich means the end of all stress but really it just makes your life 10x more complicated than it already is. More money=Nicer things surrounded by worse sh*t IMO.
 6 years ago '07        #37
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4815 4815
 Bronxbombers said:
Y u give him the huh face Seau has dough

he only earned 5 mil from 90 - 2000??

nfl is fu*kin criminal
 6 years ago '04        #38
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
He ain't dead, second pic he is right there
 05-03-2012, 06:57 AM         #39
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
You've got to be kidding me
 6 years ago '08        #40
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,105 | Props total: 23320 23320
should have titled this "OUTSIDE seau's house after the the shooting"
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
37 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
245 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
108 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy