OFFICIAL GQ Thread

most viewed right now
 133
Article inside iPhone X Cancelled?
71 comments
@tech
most viewed right now
 90
NFL NFL is Rigged. Boycott Super Bowl.
163 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 74
Why Tee Grizzley constantly going to the Chi dissing dead people
117 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
Video inside Lloyd Banks clowns mumble rap on IG Live
89 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #141
dnycem 3 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,790 | Props total: 1797 1797
Salvatore Ferragamo is having a sale for those who are interested


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #142
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$31,940 | Props total: 2061 2061
Won't be buying anything special for a while, just pre-ordered the Galaxy S3 now I need to work to get my money back up and saved so I can buy some more stuff
 6 years ago '07        #143
dnycem 3 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,790 | Props total: 1797 1797
I need these Prada Wing-tips


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #144
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
Fashion Expo in Italy was this week. Muthafu*kas just go to Italy and show off their style. Some of the best outfits:


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '08        #145
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,147 | Props total: 272 272
Just wanted to bump this thread
 6 years ago '04        #146
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$31,940 | Props total: 2061 2061
I was browsing around EBAY a bit ago and decided to look at ties. Found a sh*t ton for cheap, so I decided I would spend 25 bucks on ties. Figured they were probably sh*t quality but I have to wear one for my job and school soon so I thought might as well.

They are actually nice as fu*k:


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



The Red/Black and the Purple/Black have got me nothing but compliments. When I wore the black and red one I think every person I worked with that day had good things to say about what I was wearing


Last edited by lilsnatch770; 07-04-2012 at 01:35 PM..
 07-04-2012, 02:26 PM         #147
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^Good stuff, I like the top 3 really nice.....
 6 years ago '04        #148
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$13,419 | Props total: 5919 5919
the next time I get a link for 12 free subscription to forbes/forbes life i'll post it up

these are the ones I had from 2010 but they put you up on some nice combos. I'll scan the inside when I get a chance.



[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #149
dnycem 3 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,790 | Props total: 1797 1797
 S0ap said:
Fashion Expo in Italy was this week. Muthafu*kas just go to Italy and show off their style. Some of the best outfits:



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]


Dude gray blazer on the right of the first pic ...not sure about dude in the double vest blazer tho...I gotta see how I look in it.Double brea$ted looks better on bigger people imo.
I want a tie like dude in the 2nd pic
That navy blue and cream combo in the 3rd pic is.Them box shirts like dude got on are dope


Last edited by dnycem; 07-04-2012 at 07:13 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #150
dnycem 3 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,790 | Props total: 1797 1797
 Duntaz said:
the next time I get a link for 12 free subscription to forbes/forbes life i'll post it up

these are the ones I had from 2010 but they put you up on some nice combos. I'll scan the inside when I get a chance.



[pic - click to view]

Those Hermes ties


I seen this joint on there website

[pic - click to view]



 07-04-2012, 07:39 PM         #151
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^yeah not a bad price considering it's Hermes.
 6 years ago '07        #152
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
 lilsnatch770 said:
I was browsing around EBAY a bit ago and decided to look at ties. Found a sh*t ton for cheap, so I decided I would spend 25 bucks on ties. Figured they were probably sh*t quality but I have to wear one for my job and school soon so I thought might as well.

They are actually nice as fu*k:


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



The Red/Black and the Purple/Black have got me nothing but compliments. When I wore the black and red one I think every person I worked with that day had good things to say about what I was wearing
digging all of them.
 6 years ago '07        #153
dnycem 3 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,790 | Props total: 1797 1797
So I'm going to a wedding next month and got an outfit in mind.As of right now I want to do the following:

Dark Brown Shoes/Belt

White Pants

Navy Blue Tie(with white polka dots)

Orange Pocket Square

Light Green Shirt


I plan on wearing a gray blazer but I don't know what shade of gray I should wear. There are 100's of different shades of gray but it comes down to weather it will be dark or light.Which one do you guys think I should do?
 6 years ago '07        #154
dnycem 3 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,790 | Props total: 1797 1797
Socks just came in from Nordstrom.com


[pic - click to view]



 07-12-2012, 08:56 PM         #155
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dnycem said:
So I'm going to a wedding next month and got an outfit in mind.As of right now I want to do the following:

Dark Brown Shoes/Belt

White Pants

Navy Blue Tie(with white polka dots)

Orange Pocket Square

Light Green Shirt


I plan on wearing a gray blazer but I don't know what shade of gray I should wear. There are 100's of different shades of gray but it comes down to weather it will be dark or light.Which one do you guys think I should do?
i cyaa wear anything dark right now with this weather, for me I guess it will depend if it's going to be outdoors or indoors. Outdoors def wear something light.
 5 years ago '04        #156
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$31,940 | Props total: 2061 2061
Bump
 5 years ago '07        #157
dnycem 3 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,790 | Props total: 1797 1797
should I cop Tie A or B

A)
[pic - click to view]



B)
[pic - click to view]

 09-14-2012, 05:43 PM         #158
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have such a hard time paying over $75 for a tie. When I copped a Burberry tie for $75 I was lightheaded. I have great luck with eBay picking up Tommy, Brooks Brothers and RL Purple Label ties for well under half price.
 09-14-2012, 05:46 PM         #159
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Enough Broke n*gga Rants doe, I'd go for Tie B, but in that Raspberry color instead of Orange. I think that color is more versatile and can be pulled off with multiple looks where that orange really can limit you.
 09-14-2012, 05:49 PM         #160
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where can you get a burberry tie fi $75.00?

I pay $150+ for each....smh

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside This is wifey if I ever seen her
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 51
Article inside STAR (from STAR and Bucwild) is going to be joining Complex, announce..
117 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Kevin Hart wins at Poker Exactly How You think He would
61 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Scarlett Johansson firing shots at James Franco during this year's woma..
72 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Confessions Of A Music Industry Insider
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside When you see your highschool bully
129 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Turtle vs The Hare
29 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Jan 20 - Winter isn’t coming in Alaska, and people are dying
26 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy