OFFICIAL GQ Thread

most viewed right now
 99
Image(s) inside Who You Smashin???
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 77
Mar 26 - Melania Trump refuses to sleep in the same bed as her husband
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside On Piru: BX Icon Wack 100 Says Kendrick Told Him Who He Dissed On The ..
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
Gimmie some bb oil....15min of Backshots n im good
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #101
The Fifth KD 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,102 | Props total: 761 761
Yooooo ive been recently buying more grown man type of wear myself...

A few weeks ago we had the KY derby here in Louisville and this is what I wore to a night party


[pic - click to view]



the tie and dress shirt come from express which is a great store for affordable yet fashionable business/smart casual wear
 5 years ago '04        #102
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,352 | Props total: 559 559
 lilsnatch770 said:
Here's a few combinations I enjoy or got a lot of compliments on:


[pic - click to view]



Normally this was light grey pants and this shirt and tie. One day I thought a girl in class was going to offer to blow me. She was a little too excited about my shirt (grad classes are normally at 430 so I head over to them after substituting/observing all day).
Style.JACKED

I've always wanted to pull off the pink dress shirt but wasn't exactly sure how. I may switch it up a little bit but the pink with the grey pants works wonderfully. I don't get dressed very often but I'd like to have a set of go to outfits, stuff catches eyes but yet is still classy. I think this may be one of my go to's, thank you.


Last edited by Mista Mizatti; 05-15-2012 at 01:25 PM..
 05-15-2012, 01:26 PM         #103
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Fifth KD said:
Yooooo ive been recently buying more grown man type of wear myself...

A few weeks ago we had the KY derby here in Louisville and this is what I wore to a night party


[pic - click to view]



the tie and dress shirt come from express which is a great store for affordable yet fashionable business/smart casual wear
dats a proper fit doggy.....and yeah this years KD was da ish Canadian horse took it!!!
 5 years ago '07        #104
dnycem 3 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,158 | Props total: 1057 1057
 The Fifth KD said:
Yooooo ive been recently buying more grown man type of wear myself...

A few weeks ago we had the KY derby here in Louisville and this is what I wore to a night party


[pic - click to view]



the tie and dress shirt come from express which is a great store for affordable yet fashionable business/smart casual wear
I c u got brown shoes....now is that a black Or navy blue blazer?

I c that ur showing cuff also
 05-15-2012, 02:48 PM         #105
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #106
dnycem 3 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,158 | Props total: 1057 1057
 AKS MUZIK said:

[pic - click to view]

I need some Lace-ups that exact color.

The color of the shoes and belt should ALWAYS be the same(brown belt brown shoes).That is a must! Even old people will tell u the same.
 05-15-2012, 04:44 PM         #107
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dnycem said:
I need some Lace-ups that exact color.

The color of the shoes and belt should ALWAYS be the same(brown belt brown shoes).That is a must! Even old people will tell u the same.
hahahha funny you say that because I always wear the matching belt(s) (exact same colour). This morning I couldn't find it so I just put this one on.
 05-15-2012, 04:49 PM         #108
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some of my belts for work....


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #109
dnycem 3 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,158 | Props total: 1057 1057
^nice
 5 years ago '08        #110
The Fifth KD 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,102 | Props total: 761 761
 dnycem said:
I c u got brown shoes....now is that a black Or navy blue blazer?

I c that ur showing cuff also
Its a navy blue ralph lauren blazer. Picked it up for a hell of a deal at macys.
 5 years ago '07        #111
dnycem 3 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,158 | Props total: 1057 1057
 The Fifth KD said:
Its a navy blue ralph lauren blazer. Picked it up for a hell of a deal at macys.
Good sh*t brah

I got the same navy blue blazer...I will post the fit once I wear this upcoming weekend for Memorial day weekend in AC
 5 years ago '07        #112
dnycem 3 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,158 | Props total: 1057 1057
Starting my pocket square collection

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #113
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$2,422 | Props total: 271 271
BUMP

I've been ironing my shirts all wrong this whole time

[pic - click to view]



1. Fit your shirt, back side facing up, over the rectangular end of your board (not the pointy end). Moisten the shirt with a water-filled spray bottle if it's not damp.

2. Finish ironing the back and flip the shirt over to the front. Pull the shirt down so the shoulder seam lies flat on the board and iron out the wrinkles. Repeat on the other shoulder.

3. Take the shirt off the board, flip the collar up, and lay it down so the back of the collar faces up. Spray and iron. Then fold a crease in the collar and iron it in.

4. Lay a sleeve lengthwise on the board and, pulling it taut from the cuff with one hand, iron it with the other. Keep it rotating so you don't iron a crease into it—your sleeve shouldn't look 2-D. Then open the cuff and lay it flat so the inside faces up. Iron. Repeat with the other cuff.
 5 years ago '07        #114
dnycem 3 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,158 | Props total: 1057 1057
 S0ap said:
BUMP

I've been ironing my shirts all wrong this whole time

[pic - click to view]



1. Fit your shirt, back side facing up, over the rectangular end of your board (not the pointy end). Moisten the shirt with a water-filled spray bottle if it's not damp.

2. Finish ironing the back and flip the shirt over to the front. Pull the shirt down so the shoulder seam lies flat on the board and iron out the wrinkles. Repeat on the other shoulder.

3. Take the shirt off the board, flip the collar up, and lay it down so the back of the collar faces up. Spray and iron. Then fold a crease in the collar and iron it in.

4. Lay a sleeve lengthwise on the board and, pulling it taut from the cuff with one hand, iron it with the other. Keep it rotating so you don't iron a crease into it—your sleeve shouldn't look 2-D. Then open the cuff and lay it flat so the inside faces up. Iron. Repeat with the other cuff.
I'm going to have to try this out because I'm terrible at ironing
 5 years ago '07        #115
dnycem 3 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,158 | Props total: 1057 1057
Just purchased this Kiwi Leather Care Kit and polished up the Ferragamo's for tommorow

[pic - click to view]

 05-26-2012, 10:51 AM         #116
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S0ap said:
BUMP

I've been ironing my shirts all wrong this whole time

[pic - click to view]



1. Fit your shirt, back side facing up, over the rectangular end of your board (not the pointy end). Moisten the shirt with a water-filled spray bottle if it's not damp.

2. Finish ironing the back and flip the shirt over to the front. Pull the shirt down so the shoulder seam lies flat on the board and iron out the wrinkles. Repeat on the other shoulder.

3. Take the shirt off the board, flip the collar up, and lay it down so the back of the collar faces up. Spray and iron. Then fold a crease in the collar and iron it in.

4. Lay a sleeve lengthwise on the board and, pulling it taut from the cuff with one hand, iron it with the other. Keep it rotating so you don't iron a crease into it—your sleeve shouldn't look 2-D. Then open the cuff and lay it flat so the inside faces up. Iron. Repeat with the other cuff.
I'm a ironing fiend myself....everyting has to look crisp and fresh lol
 05-26-2012, 10:52 AM         #117
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dnycem said:
Just purchased this Kiwi Leather Care Kit and polished up the Ferragamo's for tommorow

[pic - click to view]

something I do pretty much before every wear.....makes em look a shiney and ish..
 05-26-2012, 10:54 AM         #118
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gucci has some new pocket squares....




[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #119
dnycem 3 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,158 | Props total: 1057 1057
 AKS MUZIK said:
gucci has some new pocket squares....




[pic - click to view]

How much do those go for
 05-26-2012, 02:35 PM         #120
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
$225 CA

comes in blue too....


[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside What Would You Do In This Situation? (If It Was Real Of Course)
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside pinkyfromtheblock
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Queen Kunta Back! Iggy Azalea Returns To Save Hip Hop With Her Fat A$$ ..
66 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Mar 25 - Popcorn. Ready...Pres. weighing asking Paul Ryan to resign as..
30 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Even Time Magazine Is Covering The Kendrick Bodying Drake Story
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Full Spec Leak of Galaxy S8+ with clear pictures
50 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside One of the main games i wish they would remake/remaster
77 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside The Justice League trailer is here
303 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy