OFFICIAL GQ Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rough prison sex with one a cast member from ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK. ..
91 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Apparently J. Cole Album Is TRASH - From Honest Fans At The Listening ..
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside RaloFamGoon Update: Charges Possibly Dropped or Picked up By 3 Other Ag..
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside A UFO IS CURRENTLY RISING OUT THE WATER ON ROSE ISLAND IN BAHAMAS :mjwtf:
75 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 2 years ago '06        #441
chrisf249 
space
space
$1,155 | Props total: 511 511
 joker said:
When I made the order online, I requested Tan Country Calf. Im kind of color blind so I cant tell if they sent me Tan Country Calf or the Chestnut Country Calf monks. I dont even know if theres a difference. What did you get? (My tie is kind of fu*ked up, I know)

[pic - click to view]

what ya think about zaras? I have my company party next month. thinking about wearing a red velvet blazer but not sure how it looks being in hawaii. any help is appreciated
 2 years ago '04        #442
joker 171 heat pts171
space
space
$7,259 | Props total: 16051 16051
 chrisf249 said:
what ya think about zaras? I have my company party next month. thinking about wearing a red velvet blazer but not sure how it looks being in hawaii. any help is appreciated
Zara aint bad for the price. Especially when youre new to dressing up. When their stuff goes on sale you can get it really cheap. You get what you pay for when it comes to quality though. Velvet blazers can be really classy looking so I say give it a try. I dont own much Zara stuff cause they try to be too trendy with their designs sometimes.

[instagram - click to view]

[instagram - click to view]

Last edited by joker; 11-14-2015 at 07:33 AM..
 2 years ago '08        #443
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,387 | Props total: 9104 9104
Anyone know of a good store to get slacks from at no more than 40 a a pair? Was looking at H&M. Want to buy at least 4 slim fit pairs.
 2 years ago '04        #444
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,937 | Props total: 7478 7478
 Andre3stacks said:
Anyone know of a good store to get slacks from at no more than 40 a a pair? Was looking at H&M. Want to buy at least 4 slim fit pairs.
Its holiday season....wait till the week of Black Friday....and take it to Dillards and Macy's a.ss!! That's how I buy all of my work clothes.
 2 years ago '04        #445
joker 171 heat pts171
space
space
 BaldBear said:
I dress like a fu*king child. I need help DESPERATELY...
Follow some Instgram fashion accounts and try to mimic their looks. A lot of them tag the brands.
 2 years ago '08        #446
space
space
 Cutty Olds said:
Its holiday season....wait till the week of Black Friday....and take it to Dillards and Macy's a.ss!! That's how I buy all of my work clothes.
Got 3 pairs at express for $100 with tax included. Coupons
 2 years ago '06        #447
detroitdipset 
space
space
$522 | Props total: 578 578
 dnycem said:
I have them in Burgundy

[pic - click to view]

Salute!!!!! This is the swag im going for.. 30 in 6 months time for a rebirth. Lets keep this thread going. Im taking notes like a MF.
 2 years ago '08        #448
space
space

Black Friday sale at lord and taylor $100 a suit
 2 years ago '13        #449
Bones33 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$495 | Props total: 259 259
 Andre3stacks said:

Black Friday sale at lord and taylor $100 a suit
good looks...is it me or do all the suits look black? even the wine and forest green ones
 2 years ago '08        #450
space
space
 Bones33 said:
good looks...is it me or do all the suits look black? even the wine and forest green ones
No its not just you lol. THe reason I know about this was that I went to the store and saw this sale on Thursday. I bought 3 already but I dont even want to buy another one online cuz I might have already copped the color. There pictures look too similar for some. I know some are differnt because they are slim fit.
 2 years ago '06        #451
chrisf249 
space
space
$1,155 | Props total: 511 511
 Andre3stacks said:
No its not just you lol. THe reason I know about this was that I went to the store and saw this sale on Thursday. I bought 3 already but I dont even want to buy another one online cuz I might have already copped the color. There pictures look too similar for some. I know some are differnt because they are slim fit.
it's the whole suit including the pants? online only allows for me to pick my blazer size
 2 years ago '05        #452
chrismb 626 heat pts626
space
space
$20,304 | Props total: 40035 40035
 joker said:

these looks are clean as hell!
 2 years ago '07        #453
dnycem 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$11,907 | Props total: 1938 1938
Bump

VDay

[pic - click to view]

joker and 5 others gave props

2 years ago '04        #454
joker 171 heat pts171
space
space
 dnycem said:
Bump

VDay

[pic - click to view]

Always on point fam.
dnycem gave props

2 years ago '15        #455
Hellmatic 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,110 | Props total: 19248 19248
 joker said:
last weekend

[pic - click to view]

yo is it bad fashion/taboo if i wear some dress shoe socks with stuff like this? i hate the shoe with no sock look, its a pet peeve of mine. Why do people wear it like that? Just curious
 2 years ago '04        #456
joker 171 heat pts171
space
space
 Hellmatic said:
yo is it bad fashion/taboo if i wear some dress shoe socks with stuff like this? i hate the shoe with no sock look, its a pet peeve of mine. Why do people wear it like that? Just curious
There's nothing wrong with wearing dress socks with a blazer/suit. It's considered proper.

I live in Florida so it gets mad hot. Its normally too hot to even wear a blazer. I started rocking no show socks as a way to try to stay cooler in the heat. Now I've done it so long, I rarely wear visible socks even if it's cooler outside. My friends up north make fun of me for it tho lol

Last edited by joker; 02-23-2016 at 09:27 AM..
Black Anaconda and 2 others gave props

2 years ago '07        #457
dnycem 3 heat pts OP
space
space
I was before not a fan of trousers with no socks but grew to love it. I always wear no show socks(no socks visually) with linen or cotton trousers in the summer unless is a very formal event.

At first I was not fan of sportcoats with out a tie. No tie with a double brea$ted suit has grown me.Double brea$ted suits are almost always button and the crossing is higher so the shirt stays in tact whereas a single brea$ted jacket I tend to wear unbutton most of the time. sh*t look too smooth

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by dnycem; 02-23-2016 at 10:55 AM..
joker gave props

2 years ago '07        #458
MELODY 50 heat pts50
space
space
$11,737 | Props total: 3774 3774
 dnycem said:
Bump

VDay

[pic - click to view]

Perfectly done sir. Spread collar. Tailored pants. Double monks traps. I'd probably go with the Prince Albert tie knot. But that's just me. Other than that well done.
dnycem gave props

2 years ago '07        #459
MELODY 50 heat pts50
space
space
$11,737 | Props total: 3774 3774
This thread shouldn't exist. We should have multiple "GQ" type threads with multiple topics within this section. Not everyone is going to want to read through pages. For instance tie knots should have their own thread. How to wear pocket squares should have their own thread etc. How does an ugly a.ss sneaker have its own thread but we have to compile adult topics? Smh.
Black Anaconda and 5 others gave props

2 years ago '07        #460
dnycem 3 heat pts OP
space
space
 MELODY said:
Perfectly done sir. Spread collar. Tailored pants. Double monks traps. I'd probably go with the Prince Albert tie knot. But that's just me. Other than that well done.
What's your reason for that? I am curious

My logic behind tie knots is I want the knot to fill in the gap of the collar. Prince Albert tie knots on spread collars look good with thick ties(e.g. Tom Ford) that fill up the gap due to thickness,otherwise for spread collars I stick with A Shelby or half Windsor. Shelby is my go to tie knot tho. It gives the best dimple imo.

For a cutaway collar is Shelby all the time.
Narrow collar, which I don't like wearing, then a FOH or Albert(double FOH)

Its really tie thickness and shirt collar that determine the knot I want to do.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Gianna, But Not Michaels
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Charlemagne got some hands!!
129 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My goodness
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside You can skeet inside of one cast member from the TV show GIRLFRIENDS. ..
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
17 Yr Old Ig Thot Exposes 6ix 9ine As Pedophile
162 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nelly Fritada is BX thick
104 comments
1 day ago