OFFICIAL GQ Thread

most viewed right now
 191
Image(s) inside Lipstick GOATson: Nicki Minaj Swore Off Pipe After Meek But Made An Ex..
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 145
Image(s) inside Is this another awkward Hov pic?
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 118
Image(s) inside 38yr Old Filthy Thot Pays Teen $300 For Pipe, Gave Him Her Credit Card..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 85
Video inside Lil Snupe's Mama Breaks Down His Murder In Details. Original Killer Not..
16 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 2 years ago '04        #381
joker 170 heat pts170
space
avatar space
space
$7,074 | Props total: 15339 15339
 MACADEMICS said:
Bang that's it, I see all the people at work have it and it looks dope so I was wondering whether you have done it on your pants. May get it done on my next suit.

That topcoat is quite nice, is it wool? Maybe look into getting a Trenchcoat - Burberry ideally but they mad expensive. If you in sunny FL then what shades you rocking with your outfits? I got my eyes on some aviators by Cutler and Gross (all 100% hand made in Italy, some with Carl Zeiss lenses and you can customise your lenses), really like these three.


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



May get some Persol 714's and try to find an optician who can customise the colour of my lenses
Coat is wool/cashmere. I actually would prefer all wool cause it would be thicker and feel like it would last a while. This feels thing like it'll fall apart in a few years. Cutler and Gross makes some dope sunglasses. I really Persols too. Persols def go well with the whole dapper/dressed up loook. I broke a pair of expensive sunglasses a few years back which totally fu*ked my head up. Now I try to stay under $150/175 a pair which really limits my options. I buy inexpensive sunglasses from warbyparker.com, retrosuperfuture.com, raybans, etc. I prob should suck it up and invest in another pair of higher end shades though.
 2 years ago '04        #382
joker 170 heat pts170
space
avatar space
space
$7,074 | Props total: 15339 15339
 QB Eagles said:

[pic - click to view]





$400 for an Umbrella?
damn lol
 2 years ago '14        #383
jjeezy 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 2107 2107
 dopemental said:
Just wanted to add some helpful items to the thread.

Shirt stays.

These basically keep your shirts tucked in perfectly. Yes, there's the old school suspender looking ones, but they ruin your shirts after awhile.

we have to wear them in the military..sh*t hurt like a bi*ch after wearing them all damn day on duty but they make your shirts look like a great fit.



 joker said:
My girl got me this topcoat and blazer for xmas. I dont own any coats besides like a plain peacoat. Living in FL you dont this type of sh*t but I think Im gonna start rocking them with my fits.


[pic - click to view]


 2 years ago '11        #384
MACADEMICS 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 712 712
 The Originator said:
What do you think of the rayban clubmaster joints? I just got them with the with the gold trimming. Def goes well with a number of looks
Clubmaster's work well as long as the sunglasses suit your face shape first, make sure you always buy the correct size second. Any sunglasses that have a thick top bar or fuller frame generally work well with a smart look. Look into Carrera's also (Champion Range are dope), if you can pull them off I think they are probably the most versatile sunglasses and they are very reasonably priced also. The only thing I don't like about the Rayban sunglasses is the fact that the branding is so obvious on the lenses, would be nice if they etched the Rayban logo to be a bit more discreet like most other brands do. I think Aviators are the the nicest style of glasses, but are the hardest style to pull off with a smarter look. They have to be both the right size and MUST colour co-ordinate with your whole outfit otherwise they dont look good at all.

I need these vintage Bugatti frames

[pic - click to view]

 2 years ago '13        #385
The Originator 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$8,574 | Props total: 3274 3274
 MACADEMICS said:
Clubmaster's work well as long as the sunglasses suit your face shape first, make sure you always buy the correct size second. Any sunglasses that have a thick top bar or fuller frame generally work well with a smart look. Look into Carrera's also (Champion Range are dope), if you can pull them off I think they are probably the most versatile sunglasses and they are very reasonably priced also. The only thing I don't like about the Rayban sunglasses is the fact that the branding is so obvious on the lenses, would be nice if they etched the Rayban logo to be a bit more discreet like most other brands do. I think Aviators are the the nicest style of glasses, but are the hardest style to pull off with a smarter look. They have to be both the right size and MUST colour co-ordinate with your whole outfit otherwise they dont look good at all.

I need these vintage Bugatti frames

[pic - click to view]

Aviators are probably my fav style. Those Bugatti frame's details are crazy. How much you think you gon get those for?

I see the lenses are blue... You gon have to be real particular with what you rock those with lol
 2 years ago '04        #386
joker 170 heat pts170
space
avatar space
space
$7,074 | Props total: 15339 15339
Wifey and I on NYE


[pic - click to view]

 2 years ago '11        #387
MACADEMICS 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 712 712
Any way to clean stains off ties, or does it mean I need to just get a new one?
 2 years ago '07        #388
dnycem 3 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,404 | Props total: 1323 1323
 MACADEMICS said:
Any way to clean stains off ties, or does it mean I need to just get a new one?
Whatever you do dont bring it to the dry cleaner.....they ironed my tie flat as a pancake last time

Or just tell them NOT to iron it
 2 years ago '11        #389
MACADEMICS 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 712 712
 dnycem said:
Whatever you do dont bring it to the dry cleaner.....they ironed my tie flat as a pancake last time

Or just tell them NOT to iron it
Yeah think I will just replace them, wanna start moving to patterned ties. I have a lot of solid colour satin ties but change that to patterned or solid textured ties.
 2 years ago '13        #390
SWAYYZE 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$13,890 | Props total: 7743 7743
 MACADEMICS said:
Any way to clean stains off ties, or does it mean I need to just get a new one?
ADVANAGE 20x Cleaner will clean anything without damaging it. That coupled with a hand held steamer and you're good to go.



If the tie isn't expensive then i'd just get another one though.
 2 years ago '11        #391
QB Eagles 215 heat pts215
space
avatar space
space
$13,437 | Props total: 3471 3471

[pic - click to view]



Can someone help me find a shirt like this?
 2 years ago '11        #392
MACADEMICS 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 712 712


Play around with the search fields until you find what you want
 2 years ago '05        #393
JimDinO77 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$21,097 | Props total: 2444 2444
 joker said:
Wifey and I on NYE


[pic - click to view]

ya'll are both fly good sh*t
 2 years ago '13        #394
SWAYYZE 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$13,890 | Props total: 7743 7743
100 ways to tie a tie (i only use 5 different knots).. Been subbed to this channel for awhile and thought I'd share it. One of the best on Youtube.

 2 years ago '12        #395
Muunsta 189 heat pts189
space
space
space
$4,726 | Props total: 1865 1865



[pic - click to view]





Check out >


Last edited by Muunsta; 01-24-2015 at 01:24 AM..
 2 years ago '07        #396
dnycem 3 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,404 | Props total: 1323 1323
 dopemental said:
100 ways to tie a tie (i only use 5 different knots).. Been subbed to this channel for awhile and thought I'd share it. One of the best on Youtube.

Pratt > 4 in hand > Italian(basically a double 4 in hand) > Half Windsor



I don't care for any other tie knot
 2 years ago '13        #397
SWAYYZE 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$13,890 | Props total: 7743 7743
 dnycem said:
Pratt > 4 in hand > Italian(basically a double 4 in hand) > Half Windsor



I don't care for any other tie knot
Nicky Knot - 4 in hand - full Windsor - Shelby and sometimes Prince Albert . I stick with those five, but some people like those novelty knots.
 2 years ago '07        #398
dnycem 3 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,404 | Props total: 1323 1323
 dopemental said:
Nicky Knot - 4 in hand - full Windsor - Shelby and sometimes Prince Albert . I stick with those five, but some people like those novelty knots.
I never heard of the Nicky Knot. I just watched a youtube video on it and seems very similar to the Pratt..will have to try that out


[video - click to view]


I feel full windsors are too wide and bulky which is not my taste. Shelby = Pratt. I think the Shelby/Pratt give you the best dimple
 2 years ago '13        #399
SWAYYZE 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$13,890 | Props total: 7743 7743
 dnycem said:
I never heard of the Nicky Knot. I just watched a youtube video on it and seems very similar to the Pratt..will have to try that out



I feel full windsors are too wide and bulky which is not my taste. Shelby = Pratt. I think the Shelby/Pratt give you the best dimple
Definitely(pratt/shelby) I think a lot of people feel that way about the full Windsor. I only wear it for weddings, because it's usually the only time I wear a 3pcs . It's perfect for spread collar dress shirts tho. The Nicky is one of my favorites.
 2 years ago '11        #400
MACADEMICS 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 712 712
I only wear a Nicky, gonna try to experiment with different styles though.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 65
Video inside Charlamagne Tha God & Joe Budden Speak On Why VladTV Is A Rat
116 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
May 26 - Americans who need jobs arenít going where the jobs are
38 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside The ass is fake, but my boner is real
30 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Wtf going on Keke Palmer ?
146 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Michael Bay's Beavis and Butthead
38 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Footage From The 1996 Compton Raid, Suge Knight's House & Weapons Seize..
53 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Meet the REAL Wack100
35 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
ROLLS ROYCE SWEPTAIL for $13M. Who's copping??
63 comments
1 day ago
@rides
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy