OFFICIAL GQ Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake does what this whole generation should do and tats Wayne on his ..
104 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hillary "Donkey" Duff Taunts BX With Her Painted On Jeans
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maliah Michel declines drake's offer to save
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA TWITTER REACTS TO DERRICK ROSE SIGNING WITH LEBRON CAVALIERS :mjlol:
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '04        #381
joker 170 heat pts170
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 15555 15555
 MACADEMICS said:
Bang that's it, I see all the people at work have it and it looks dope so I was wondering whether you have done it on your pants. May get it done on my next suit.

That topcoat is quite nice, is it wool? Maybe look into getting a Trenchcoat - Burberry ideally but they mad expensive. If you in sunny FL then what shades you rocking with your outfits? I got my eyes on some aviators by Cutler and Gross (all 100% hand made in Italy, some with Carl Zeiss lenses and you can customise your lenses), really like these three.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

May get some Persol 714's and try to find an optician who can customise the colour of my lenses
Coat is wool/cashmere. I actually would prefer all wool cause it would be thicker and feel like it would last a while. This feels thing like it'll fall apart in a few years. Cutler and Gross makes some dope sunglasses. I really Persols too. Persols def go well with the whole dapper/dressed up loook. I broke a pair of expensive sunglasses a few years back which totally fu*ked my head up. Now I try to stay under $150/175 a pair which really limits my options. I buy inexpensive sunglasses from warbyparker.com, retrosuperfuture.com, raybans, etc. I prob should suck it up and invest in another pair of higher end shades though.
 3 years ago '04        #382
joker 170 heat pts170
space
space
 QB Eagles said:

[pic - click to view]

$400 for an Umbrella?
damn lol
 3 years ago '14        #383
jjeezy 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 2110 2110
 dopemental said:
Just wanted to add some helpful items to the thread.

Shirt stays.

These basically keep your shirts tucked in perfectly. Yes, there's the old school suspender looking ones, but they ruin your shirts after awhile.

we have to wear them in the military..sh*t hurt like a bi*ch after wearing them all damn day on duty but they make your shirts look like a great fit.

joker said:
My girl got me this topcoat and blazer for xmas. I dont own any coats besides like a plain peacoat. Living in FL you dont this type of sh*t but I think Im gonna start rocking them with my fits.

[pic - click to view]

3 years ago '11        #384
MACADEMICS 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,471 | Props total: 1012 1012
 The Originator said:
What do you think of the rayban clubmaster joints? I just got them with the with the gold trimming. Def goes well with a number of looks
Clubmaster's work well as long as the sunglasses suit your face shape first, make sure you always buy the correct size second. Any sunglasses that have a thick top bar or fuller frame generally work well with a smart look. Look into Carrera's also (Champion Range are dope), if you can pull them off I think they are probably the most versatile sunglasses and they are very reasonably priced also. The only thing I don't like about the Rayban sunglasses is the fact that the branding is so obvious on the lenses, would be nice if they etched the Rayban logo to be a bit more discreet like most other brands do. I think Aviators are the the nicest style of glasses, but are the hardest style to pull off with a smarter look. They have to be both the right size and MUST colour co-ordinate with your whole outfit otherwise they dont look good at all.

I need these vintage Bugatti frames

[pic - click to view]

3 years ago '13        #385
The Originator 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 3484 3484
 MACADEMICS said:
Clubmaster's work well as long as the sunglasses suit your face shape first, make sure you always buy the correct size second. Any sunglasses that have a thick top bar or fuller frame generally work well with a smart look. Look into Carrera's also (Champion Range are dope), if you can pull them off I think they are probably the most versatile sunglasses and they are very reasonably priced also. The only thing I don't like about the Rayban sunglasses is the fact that the branding is so obvious on the lenses, would be nice if they etched the Rayban logo to be a bit more discreet like most other brands do. I think Aviators are the the nicest style of glasses, but are the hardest style to pull off with a smarter look. They have to be both the right size and MUST colour co-ordinate with your whole outfit otherwise they dont look good at all.

I need these vintage Bugatti frames

[pic - click to view]

Aviators are probably my fav style. Those Bugatti frame's details are crazy. How much you think you gon get those for?

I see the lenses are blue... You gon have to be real particular with what you rock those with lol
 3 years ago '04        #386
joker 170 heat pts170
space
space
Wifey and I on NYE

[pic - click to view]

Maroon_Tiger and 1 others gave props

3 years ago '11        #387
MACADEMICS 15 heat pts15
space
space
Any way to clean stains off ties, or does it mean I need to just get a new one?
 3 years ago '07        #388
dnycem 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$11,503 | Props total: 1488 1488
 MACADEMICS said:
Whatever you do dont bring it to the dry cleaner.....they ironed my tie flat as a pancake last time

Or just tell them NOT to iron it
 3 years ago '11        #389
MACADEMICS 15 heat pts15
space
space
 dnycem said:
Whatever you do dont bring it to the dry cleaner.....they ironed my tie flat as a pancake last time

Or just tell them NOT to iron it
Yeah think I will just replace them, wanna start moving to patterned ties. I have a lot of solid colour satin ties but change that to patterned or solid textured ties.
 3 years ago '13        #390
SWAYYZE 19 heat pts19
space
space
$14,379 | Props total: 8325 8325
 MACADEMICS said:
ADVANAGE 20x Cleaner will clean anything without damaging it. That coupled with a hand held steamer and you're good to go.

If the tie isn't expensive then i'd just get another one though.
 3 years ago '11        #391
QB Eagles 218 heat pts218
space
space
$13,523 | Props total: 3672 3672

[pic - click to view]

Can someone help me find a shirt like this?
 3 years ago '11        #392
MACADEMICS 15 heat pts15
space
space

Play around with the search fields until you find what you want
 3 years ago '05        #393
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$21,348 | Props total: 2730 2730
 joker said:
Wifey and I on NYE

[pic - click to view]

ya'll are both fly good sh*t
 3 years ago '13        #394
SWAYYZE 19 heat pts19
space
space
100 ways to tie a tie (i only use 5 different knots).. Been subbed to this channel for awhile and thought I'd share it. One of the best on Youtube.

2 years ago '12        #395
Muunsta 189 heat pts189
space
space
space
$4,726 | Props total: 1867 1867

[pic - click to view]

Check out >

Last edited by Muunsta; 01-24-2015 at 01:24 AM..
 2 years ago '07        #396
dnycem 3 heat pts OP
space
space
 dopemental said:
100 ways to tie a tie (i only use 5 different knots).. Been subbed to this channel for awhile and thought I'd share it. One of the best on Youtube.

Pratt > 4 in hand > Italian(basically a double 4 in hand) > Half Windsor

I don't care for any other tie knot
 2 years ago '13        #397
SWAYYZE 19 heat pts19
space
space
 dnycem said:
Pratt > 4 in hand > Italian(basically a double 4 in hand) > Half Windsor

I don't care for any other tie knot
Nicky Knot - 4 in hand - full Windsor - Shelby and sometimes Prince Albert . I stick with those five, but some people like those novelty knots.
 2 years ago '07        #398
dnycem 3 heat pts OP
space
space
 dopemental said:
Nicky Knot - 4 in hand - full Windsor - Shelby and sometimes Prince Albert . I stick with those five, but some people like those novelty knots.
I never heard of the Nicky Knot. I just watched a youtube video on it and seems very similar to the Pratt..will have to try that out

[video - click to view]

I feel full windsors are too wide and bulky which is not my taste. Shelby = Pratt. I think the Shelby/Pratt give you the best dimple
 2 years ago '13        #399
SWAYYZE 19 heat pts19
space
space
 dnycem said:
I never heard of the Nicky Knot. I just watched a youtube video on it and seems very similar to the Pratt..will have to try that out

I feel full windsors are too wide and bulky which is not my taste. Shelby = Pratt. I think the Shelby/Pratt give you the best dimple
Definitely(pratt/shelby) I think a lot of people feel that way about the full Windsor. I only wear it for weddings, because it's usually the only time I wear a 3pcs . It's perfect for spread collar dress shirts tho. The Nicky is one of my favorites.
 2 years ago '11        #400
MACADEMICS 15 heat pts15
space
space
I only wear a Nicky, gonna try to experiment with different styles though.
Home      

most viewed right now
Boyfriend watches girlfriend with yoga instructor! (gone wrong!)
9 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
She thicc in the right places
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The truth about black seed oil and how it changed my life
258 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
She actually a dime, shame she a smut doe...
47 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Top Goons Turned Rapper List
197 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Cop or Pass: Air Jordan 31 Low Triple Black
69 comments
2 days ago