OFFICIAL GQ Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Groom cancels wedding after video of Bride going Wild in Bachelorette ..
188 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Ohhh Fux I'm cumn hard!!! Day 12 nofap fail
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Carmelahabibi is a bad bi-ch!!!
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Female Middle School Teachers Run The Fade Apparently After Running Out..
82 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 2 years ago '04        #361
joker 170 heat pts170
space
space
$7,067 | Props total: 15283 15283
 The Originator said:
What exactly would I tell a tailor if I want the ankle of the jeans to be a lil slimmer? I seen some nice gap jeans but couldnt find one with a slimmer lower part near the hem
Tell them you want to "taper" the leg of your pants/jeans.
 2 years ago '13        #362
The Originator 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,565 | Props total: 3232 3232
 joker said:
Tell them you want to "taper" the leg of your pants/jeans.
Truuuu
 2 years ago '08        #363
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,328 | Props total: 15 15
 jjeezy said:
shoutout to @

bout to steal some of your outifts. i really wanna start going with the blazer/jean look. getting to old to still be dressing like the migos or chief keef
i'm waiting on @ to slip up and post his instagram so i could get some more outfits
 2 years ago '13        #364
SWAYYZE 19 heat pts19
space
space
$13,840 | Props total: 7704 7704
Just wanted to add some helpful items to the thread.

Shirt stays.

These basically keep your shirts tucked in perfectly. Yes, there's the old school suspender looking ones, but they ruin your shirts after awhile.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Collar stays. Help's keep virtually any type of collar intact. Plus, you can adjust your collar's position as well.

[video - click to view]

2 years ago '07        #365
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,422 | Props total: 274 274
Any Raw denim fans in here? I have 2 pairs. but I want some more. I'm thinking maybe 3sixteen or Pure Blue Japan.
 2 years ago '11        #366
MACADEMICS 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,277 | Props total: 695 695
 S0ap said:
Any Raw denim fans in here? I have 2 pairs. but I want some more. I'm thinking maybe 3sixteen or Pure Blue Japan.
I was a huge Evisu head back in 00/01, used to import my jeans from Japan and all that, still got a rare Evisu drawstring bag and 2 Evisu magazine books.

Apparently I have heard that Tom Ford's upcoming sneaker collection will be all retro styled sneakers, canvas upper with a stripe.
 2 years ago '04        #367
joker 170 heat pts170
space
space
 S0ap said:
I used to be addicted to Raw/Japanese denim. I started out with a pair of APC New Standards but then I kept moving on to other brands/cuts. Like I went from not caring if the jeans were sanforized to them having to all be unsanforized. My weight always fluctuates during the year so I would end up getting more and more jeans to replace old ones. I still wear my raw jeans here and there but it ended up becoming too expensive of a hobby. Plus all of my outfits looked the same everyday since I always wore raw jeans. I ended up selling most of them. Here are some of the jeans I owned before.

APC New Standard and New Cure
Skull 5010XX 6X6
Samurai S710XX
The Flat Head SE05BSP
3SIXTEEN Slim Tapered
Pure Blue Japan Jeans XX-013
Jcrew 484
nekkid & Famous Weird guy
Unbranded Slim tapered and Skinny jeans
 2 years ago '04        #368
joker 170 heat pts170
space
space
 Keith504 said:
i'm waiting on @ to slip up and post his instagram so i could get some more outfits
Lol appreciate it but there's a lot of accounts to follow on IG for style inspiration. Thats pretty much what I do. I follow a bunch of style accounts to get ideas for fits.
 2 years ago '13        #369
space
space
Whats some good IGs for style ideas?
 2 years ago '11        #370
MACADEMICS 15 heat pts15
space
space
 The Originator said:

2 years ago '07        #371
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,422 | Props total: 274 274
 joker said:
I used to be addicted to Raw/Japanese denim. I started out with a pair of APC New Standards but then I kept moving on to other brands/cuts. Like I went from not caring if the jeans were sanforized to them having to all be unsanforized. My weight always fluctuates during the year so I would end up getting more and more jeans to replace old ones. I still wear my raw jeans here and there but it ended up becoming too expensive of a hobby. Plus all of my outfits looked the same everyday since I always wore raw jeans. I ended up selling most of them. Here are some of the jeans I owned before.

APC New Standard and New Cure
Skull 5010XX 6X6
Samurai S710XX
The Flat Head SE05BSP
3SIXTEEN Slim Tapered
Pure Blue Japan Jeans XX-013
Jcrew 484
nekkid & Famous Weird guy
Unbranded Slim tapered and Skinny jeans
nice a.ssortment. I agree with you that all outfits start to become the same with raws. While dark denim is great and versatile, I can see it being boring when it's all you wear. I see why you had to switch gears.
 2 years ago '04        #372
joker 170 heat pts170
space
space
 The Originator said:
@aleksmusika
@iswhat
@highfashionmen
@dapperetiquette
@suited_man
@suitupweird
 2 years ago '04        #373
joker 170 heat pts170
space
space
 MACADEMICS said:

I love their suits. Maybe one day I'll be able to actually afford one lol
 2 years ago '11        #374
MACADEMICS 15 heat pts15
space
space
 joker said:
I love their suits. Maybe one day I'll be able to actually afford one lol
Props bro. I'm sure you could put together an outfit inspired by their collection. You ever cuff your pants/suit trousers? I'm gonna buy a 3 piece black suit in the next month and will be getting it tailored but considering whether to cuff or not?
 2 years ago '04        #375
joker 170 heat pts170
space
space
My girl got me this topcoat and blazer for xmas. I dont own any coats besides like a plain peacoat. Living in FL you dont this type of sh*t but I think Im gonna start rocking them with my fits.

[pic - click to view]

2 years ago '04        #376
joker 170 heat pts170
space
space
 MACADEMICS said:
Props bro. I'm sure you could put together an outfit inspired by their collection. You ever cuff your pants/suit trousers? I'm gonna buy a 3 piece black suit in the next month and will be getting it tailored but considering whether to cuff or not?
Cuffing could mean two different things. I figure youre talking about getting a tailoring to sew a cuff on your dress pants. The other cuffing I was thinking you meant was like rolling up your pants like people do in the summer. I dont have any dress pants cuffed by a tailor but I like the look.
 2 years ago '13        #377
space
space
 MACADEMICS said:

Good looks fellas
@ @joker
 2 years ago '11        #378
MACADEMICS 15 heat pts15
space
space
 joker said:
The other cuffing I was thinking you meant was like rolling up your pants like people do in the summer.
Bang that's it, I see all the people at work have it and it looks dope so I was wondering whether you have done it on your pants. May get it done on my next suit.

That topcoat is quite nice, is it wool? Maybe look into getting a Trenchcoat - Burberry ideally but they mad expensive. If you in sunny FL then what shades you rocking with your outfits? I got my eyes on some aviators by Cutler and Gross (all 100% hand made in Italy, some with Carl Zeiss lenses and you can customise your lenses), really like these three.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

May get some Persol 714's and try to find an optician who can customise the colour of my lenses

Last edited by MACADEMICS; 12-25-2014 at 03:51 PM..
 2 years ago '13        #379
space
space
 MACADEMICS said:
Bang that's it, I see all the people at work have it and it looks dope so I was wondering whether you have done it on your pants. May get it done on my next suit.

That topcoat is quite nice, is it wool? Maybe look into getting a Trenchcoat - Burberry ideally but they mad expensive. If you in sunny FL then what shades you rocking with your outfits? I got my eyes on some aviators by Cutler and Gross (all 100% hand made in Italy, some with Carl Zeiss lenses and you can customise your lenses), really like these three.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

May get some Persol 714's and try to find an optician who can customise the colour of my lenses
What do you think of the rayban clubmaster joints? I just got them with the with the gold trimming. Def goes well with a number of looks
 2 years ago '11        #380
QB Eagles 214 heat pts214
space
space
$13,430 | Props total: 3427 3427

[pic - click to view]

$400 for an Umbrella?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn Kylie
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kingdom Cum
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Shaq & Chuck Back At It... Big Aristotle Threatening The Fade
71 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 23 - Police: Woman Hands ‘Blunt’ To Officer During Traffic Stop
109 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dad gives son’s handmade cardboard Nintendo Switch a massive, heartwar..
78 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside 10 Life Hacks That Will Change Your Adult Life
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 30 Is the New 50: "Old Age" is Killing My Dating Life
182 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 23 - President Trump's $4.1 TRILLION budget proposal in a nutshell
213 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy