OFFICIAL GQ Thread

most viewed right now
 144
Jan 23 - 1,000s of Cubans Stranded At Mexico Border Due To Obama Ending Immigr..
134 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside Kylie Jenner
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Would You Smash This Borderline BBW?
119 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 50
Video inside Jan 23 - Trump's CIA speech leaves some officials angered
101 comments
@news

section   (1 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

 2 years ago '07        #321
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,924 | Props total: 799 799
 BossManMark said:
how do you guys get the wrinkles out of your blazers? I ordered a blazer online and it came wrinkled. I don't want to iron it and have those shining iron marks on it
steaming iron
 2 years ago '11        #322
darealvelle 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$6,765 | Props total: 1602 1602
First time in this thread, and im impressed. Thought everybody on boxden was just into air jordans and supreme.
 2 years ago '10        #323
BossManMark 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$185 | Props total: 1 1
 dnycem said:
steaming iron
Thanks fam! Do you have a good steaming iron brand you could recommend?
 2 years ago '07        #324
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,924 | Props total: 799 799
 BossManMark said:
Thanks fam! Do you have a good steaming iron brand you could recommend?
I have a Rowenta and it works well for me
 2 years ago '10        #325
BossManMark 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$185 | Props total: 1 1
Anyone ever bought anything from asos? They have some nice blazers on there that I'm thinking about buying.
 2 years ago '04        #326
joker 166 heat pts166
space
avatar space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 13945 13945
 BossManMark said:
Anyone ever bought anything from asos? They have some nice blazers on there that I'm thinking about buying.

Ive bought some stuff from them. Shipping (to the US) can be pretty slow but I think its free return shipping so that makes up for it. ASOS sells different brands but their own ASOS branded products are usually lower quality than othr brands they carry. Their "ASOS" branded stuff is on par with H&M as far as quality . That doesnt mean its not a good deal cause some of their sh*t is pretty damn affordable. Definitely check their sale section from time to time.


Last edited by joker; 11-16-2014 at 09:52 PM..
 2 years ago '12        #327
Muunsta 189 heat pts189
space
space
space
$4,727 | Props total: 1854 1854
can yall id these

 2 years ago '05        #328
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,914 | Props total: 318 318
Ne one use gilt in here?

Thinking about joining
 2 years ago '10        #329
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,115 | Props total: 2093 2093
Ima have to read through this thread. Im in need of ties, my tie game is very weak. Nothing but plain ties from the mall and ima add the bow-tie to my repertoire.. my blazer game has increased but I want some checkered and striped blazers. Fedoras is something I have to work my way to.. Props to everybody in this thread... Grown man sh*t

Zappos is a good place to get Loafers and dress shoes though
 2 years ago '04        #330
joker 166 heat pts166
space
avatar space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 13945 13945
 2TopFlite said:
Ima have to read through this thread. Im in need of ties, my tie game is very weak. Nothing but plain ties from the mall and ima add the bow-tie to my repertoire.. my blazer game has increased but I want some checkered and striped blazers. Fedoras is something I have to work my way to.. Props to everybody in this thread... Grown man sh*t

Zappos is a good place to get Loafers and dress shoes though
TheTieBar.com is a popular site to get inexpensive ties, tie bars/tie clips, pocket squares, etc. Check it out if you haven't.
 2 years ago '04        #331
joker 166 heat pts166
space
avatar space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 13945 13945
 Deeangoe said:
Ne one use gilt in here?

Thinking about joining
I've been registered with them for a min but still have yet to purchase anything from em.
 2 years ago '12        #332
Taste Maker 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$3,643 | Props total: 61 61
 joker said:
fit from this weekend


[pic - click to view]


(tie shouldve been tied longer)
what kind of jeans are those? also i wear my shoes like that as well, do you wear loaf socks?
 2 years ago '04        #333
brilljt 
space
avatar space
space
$530 | Props total: 43 43
Heres a few sites imma share.
zee and co
brownsfashion.com
matchesfashion.com
mrporter.com

i got no idea about shipping to the UK, defo seen some nice drops here, keep it up lads
 2 years ago '04        #334
joker 166 heat pts166
space
avatar space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 13945 13945
 Taste Maker said:
what kind of jeans are those? also i wear my shoes like that as well, do you wear loaf socks?
Ya I always wear loafer socks. I got the jeans from Gap. I got them for 40% off too.

here they are
gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=7041&vid=1&pid=989162002
 2 years ago '04        #335
joker 166 heat pts166
space
avatar space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 13945 13945
 brilljt said:
Heres a few sites imma share.
zee and co
brownsfashion.com
matchesfashion.com
mrporter.com

i got no idea about shipping to the UK, defo seen some nice drops here, keep it up lads

I like a lot of sh*t from mrporter.com but everything i like is way out my price range.
 2 years ago '07        #336
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,924 | Props total: 799 799
 joker said:
I like a lot of sh*t from mrporter.com but everything i like is way out my price range.
Gotta wait for Black Friday/cyber Monday
 2 years ago '10        #337
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,115 | Props total: 2093 2093
 joker said:
TheTieBar.com is a popular site to get inexpensive ties, tie bars/tie clips, pocket squares, etc. Check it out if you haven't.
Good lookin' out man about to visit the site now
 2 years ago '05        #338
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,914 | Props total: 318 318
 joker said:
Ya I always wear loafer socks. I got the jeans from Gap. I got them for 40% off too.

here they are
gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=7041&vid=1&pid=989162002
damn bruh your fits are on point, i woulda never guessed those jeans were fu*king gap

i havent stepped foot in a gap in like 5+ years, i thought you had to go name brand to find a pair like that
 2 years ago '12        #339
Muunsta 189 heat pts189
space
space
space
$4,727 | Props total: 1854 1854




u can find anything on lyst



Last edited by Muunsta; 11-17-2014 at 06:15 PM..
Black Cobra gave props
 
 2 years ago '04        #340
mrjam7 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,968 | Props total: 97 97
so i saw this nice versace shirt for like 400$ at this italian store !! smallest XXL i ever put on lol !! haha seemed like atleast 2 sizes smaller than my burberry xxl shirts
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Video inside Someone save Melania Trump from her husband :(
146 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 49
Master P got the hook up!!
88 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
NBA High School Kid Trash Talks Penny Hardaway
49 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Stitches and Big LA looking like GTA characters. 😭
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Drake Has Surpassed Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, and Rihanna....
110 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside T.I. Molested on stage and not having it
199 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
NBA This dude is actually a starting center in the nba
77 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Review
33 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy