J Cole Ends LiL Pump career
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Adrien Broner freezes up against Jermell Charlo tho
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Cokehead junkie Lil Pump reacts to JCole supposedly dissing him on his new album
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Avicii Dead At 29
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #281
joker 171 heat pts171
space
space
$7,259 | Props total: 16051 16051
fit from this weekend

[pic - click to view]

(tie shouldve been tied longer)

Last edited by joker; 09-29-2014 at 04:10 AM..
 4 years ago '10        #282
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,621 | Props total: 1621 1621
$200 for the shoes and $100 for the pants
 4 years ago '07        #283
dnycem 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$11,910 | Props total: 1939 1939
 ColeWorld said:
$200 for the shoes and $100 for the pants
I would look around at Last call,Nordstrom rack or off saks store.Brand wise I would look into Magnanni,To boot New York and Allen edmonds for shoes.For pants I would look I to Zanella,hickey freeman and Valentino.Those are the better brands I tend to see at them stores.You could even catch deals at brooks brothers during sales.J crew Bowery pants look pretty descent also.
 4 years ago '07        #284
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
 joker said:
fit from this weekend

[pic - click to view]

(tie shouldve been tied longer)
Nice fit. I love knit ties. The length wasn't that bad since you had a blazer over it, but because you had a spread collar, the knot should have been bigger. Maybe some type of windsor knot next time.
 4 years ago '07        #285
dnycem 3 heat pts OP
space
space
 S0ap said:
Nice fit. I love knit ties. The length wasn't that bad since you had a blazer over it, but because you had a spread collar, the knot should have been bigger. Maybe some type of windsor knot next time.
Shelby tie knot
 3 years ago '05        #286
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,082 | Props total: 700 700

damn just came upon this thread, some good sh*t in here

I'm just looking for some feedback, if any one has some recommendation for good durable work shoes
Our dress code at work is business attire, dress shoes i never really put to much emphasis on before, mainly worn slip ons, that I've bought at dsw, nordstrom rack or neiman marcus last call

I've used these specifically or a variation of the same style but different brands, just trying to find something new

I've never bought cap toes, what are your experiences in terms of wear and durability in them?

appreciate the feedback
 3 years ago '07        #287
dnycem 3 heat pts OP
space
space
 Deeangoe said:

I'm just looking for some feedback, if any one has some recommendation for good durable work shoes
Our dress code at work is business attire, dress shoes i never really put to much emphasis on before, mainly worn slip ons, that I've bought at dsw, nordstrom rack or neiman marcus last call

I've used these specifically or a variation of the same style but different brands, just trying to find something new

I've never bought cap toes, what are your experiences in terms of wear and durability in them?

appreciate the feedback
Johnston and Murphy shoes are solid for work.Just make sure they lace ups.Steve Madden shoes are garbage by the way.
 3 years ago '04        #288
joker 171 heat pts171
space
space
 Deeangoe said:

appreciate the feedback

For work, I recommend brown dress shoes. Brown is more versatile for a stylish/work appropriate wardrobe IMO. Like the other member said, Johnston Murphy is a good brand to start with. DSW also carries some good starter dress shoes too. Definitely don't spend a lot of money on your first few pairs of dress shoes since you're still trying to figure out your tastes. FYI "Cap toe" is a style of shoe. The actual brand of the shoe (materials/construction they use) would determine durability. Since you mentioned Cap toes I like these from Johnston and Murphy.

Johnston and Murphy Conard Cap Toe Oxford

[pic - click to view]

You can pair up ties and shirts like this pretty easy from places like Jcrew.

[pic - click to view]

Add some navy, gray, and khaki pants and you'll have a solid work wardrobe. You don't have to spend a ton to look good at work. Just make sure everything fits good.

Last edited by joker; 10-26-2014 at 01:33 AM..
 3 years ago '13        #289
SWAYYZE 20 heat pts20
space
space
$17,903 | Props total: 11763 11763
What do you all think of these Monks. Thinking about getting them.

3 years ago '07        #290
dnycem 3 heat pts OP
space
space
 dopemental said:

They Koo..what's ur budget on monks tho...I could refer you to better
 3 years ago '04        #291
joker 171 heat pts171
space
space
 dopemental said:

I like the shape and I'm a big fan of double monks. Unfortunately the leather looks real cheap. I'm also not a fan of that color. This up close pic is a deal breaker for me. Its just my opinion though.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by joker; 10-29-2014 at 05:10 PM..
 3 years ago '13        #292
SWAYYZE 20 heat pts20
space
space
 dnycem said:
They Koo..what's ur budget on monks tho...I could refer you to better
Appreciate it. Around 200 - 300. I got a couple pair of Johnston and murphy, Allen edmonds and mezlan's. Not monks,but im looking for a different affordable brand, with leather soles.

Last edited by SWAYYZE; 10-29-2014 at 07:19 PM..
 3 years ago '13        #293
SWAYYZE 20 heat pts20
space
space
 joker said:
I like the shape and I'm a big fan of double monks. Unfortunately the leather looks real cheap. I'm also not a fan of that color. This up close pic is a deal breaker for me. Its just my opinion though.

[pic - click to view]

Appreciate it, yeah i feel you. The shape is what drew me to them, that and i want a pair of monks that are good quality, yet reasonablely priced.
 3 years ago '07        #294
dnycem 3 heat pts OP
space
space
I would recommend saving up and upping the budget so you can get some quality shoes that can last the rest of your life.

look into carmina and meermin brand shoes
 3 years ago '04        #295
joker 171 heat pts171
space
space
 dopemental said:
Appreciate it, yeah i feel you. The shape is what drew me to them, that and i want a pair of monks that are good quality, yet reasonablely priced.
Here's some random monks that are all under $175. Obviously the quality isnt going to be on par with a pair that costs $300 but most people cant tell anyways.

(banana republic always has coupon codes, most dont apply to shoes though but keep your eyes open for codes)
 3 years ago '04        #296
brilljt 
space
space
$551 | Props total: 57 57
 mrjam7 said:
can anyone vouch for this site ???
Legit. ordered alot of stuff from there, basically a network of boutiques linked to the site.
always got dope Dolce stock
 3 years ago '13        #297
SWAYYZE 20 heat pts20
space
space
 dnycem said:
I would recommend saving up and upping the budget so you can get some quality shoes that can last the rest of your life.

look into carmina and meermin brand shoes
Much appreciated , but Nah. price isn't a issue. I'm just more of a variety guy. Plus, my professional and personal life does not call for such a investment. Just looking for a different brand than what I usually go for. Ones that can have the soles repaired when they go bad,Goodyear welt .

Heres a pair of J& M's I had, which were over 5 years old. I take care of my shoe's. I sold these for a Bill.

[pic - click to view]

3 years ago '11        #298
MACADEMICS 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,140 | Props total: 2166 2166

[pic - click to view]

Comfy as hell, made by a Spanish brand called El Ganso.
 3 years ago '07        #299
Dicemoney6 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,256 | Props total: 881 881
 3 years ago '12        #300
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,776 | Props total: 2756 2756
Now this thread i can fu*k with. What happened to that cologne thread? We need to put that in here too. No point in looking good without a good cologne to go with it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Apr 19 - Man shot & killed after his homegirl told him to confront a s..
80 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside iLove them old thotties with 20s bodies!
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shes a dime. Who gonna say otherwise?
69 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Feds Release Ralo #Mr.DogFoods Indictment Papers
110 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Myers shows his face in first Halloween poster
89 comments
1 day ago