Make Your Own Dr. Dre Beats Headphones! (Broke hater edition)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,140 | Props total: 2646 2646
studio headphones is only good if you actually buy music or make music........listening to low quality songs is not going to make it good quality through studio headphone your just gonna hear imperfections better
 6 years ago '11        #42
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,749 | Props total: 4947 4947
 dizzle trizzle said:
studio headphones is only good if you actually buy music or make music........listening to low quality songs is not going to make it good quality through studio headphone your just gonna hear imperfections better

MP3's through $300 headphones = redundant
 6 years ago '06        #43
Prince Ace 35 heat pts35
space
space
$15,723 | Props total: 8906 8906
as far as looks go my favorite headphones have to be Skull Cany
 6 years ago '04        #44
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
 Princess Jenna said:
But... at the end of the day.... you live in an apartment, though.
Los angeles real estate. its about saving enough money to buy a crib cash. now go back to worrying about your measly 200 dollars while youre upside down on your sh*t property that you leveraged to get.

also, you can listen to any quality music from "studio headphones". theres also various degrees of quality. 320kbs is pretty much good enough. it depends on the mastering and mixing for the actual song. if the source material was done poorly, nothing will save it. even with high quality gear, its very hard to tell the difference between flac and 320 for most tracks (especially anything really digital like elctronic music)
 05-04-2012, 03:32 PM         #45
reese0809 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect' said:
Beats for the gym...

exactly

[pic - click to view]

:agreement6:
 6 years ago '04        #46
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
so we gonna ignore the fact that the ipod/iphone/iwhatever are absolute sh*tty as music players which most of the people are using it with beats headphones?
 6 years ago '09        #47
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261 OP
space
space
$14,068 | Props total: 1115 1115
 Venom said:
so we gonna ignore the fact that the ipod/iphone/iwhatever are absolute sh*tty as music players which most of the people are using it with beats headphones?
iPods can play FLAC files so explain to me how that's sh*tty? Oh I guess you're just another blind hater who either can't afford Beats and probably never used 'em.

Go ahead, tell me how you went to Best Buy and thought they felt fragile and sounded sh*tty I've had my Studios since October and they're one of the better things I've purchased in the last year. The Beats movement on this forum is pretty strong, stronger than you guys think. It's only a matter of time befor you catch Beats on sell again and jump on board.

Last edited by Zaosyn; 05-05-2012 at 12:49 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #48
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 Dangerously said:
People buy beats for the same reason they buy Js or the same reason why they own MacBook Pros. They want the brand, it's the lifestyle.

I think there are actually some people out there who say Beats don't sound good because of the hype Beats have built up. They're great sounding headphones, they just aren't a priority in the scheme of things. I'd rather travel

agreed, i think beats sound fine and better then most head phones, and they look better then most headphones, now beats arent better then professional producer headphones, but not everyone does that so beats are a fine option.

people bi*ch about saying they look better, and people buy them to impress people, well welcome to america, a 2001 nissan maxima and a 2012 BMW both drive your a.ss from A to B, one just looks better.

the same reason dudes wear ralph lauren polo, vs some old navy sh*t.

its fasion, its trendy, its a life style, you do it with cars, shoes, shirts, jeans, sunglasses, and everything eles but headphones is where people draw the line
 6 years ago '04        #49
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
 HeyCobra said:
agreed, i think beats sound fine and better then most head phones, and they look better then most headphones, now beats arent better then professional producer headphones, but not everyone does that so beats are a fine option.

people bi*ch about saying they look better, and people buy them to impress people, well welcome to america, a 2001 nissan maxima and a 2012 BMW both drive your a.ss from A to B, one just looks better.

the same reason dudes wear ralph lauren polo, vs some old navy sh*t.

its fasion, its trendy, its a life style, you do it with cars, shoes, shirts, jeans, sunglasses, and everything eles but headphones is where people draw the line
clearly you haven't heard sh*t if you think they sound better than most headphones.
 6 years ago '11        #50
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
I still can't believe people pay money for those over priced beats.
 6 years ago '04        #51
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 Zaosyn said:
iPods can play FLAC files so explain to me how that's sh*tty? Oh I guess you're just another blind hater who either can't afford Beats and probably never used 'em.

Go ahead, tell me how you went to Best Buy and thought they felt fragile and sounded sh*tty I've had my Studios since October and they're one of the better things I've purchased in the last year. The Beats movement on this forum is pretty strong, stronger than you guys think. It's only a matter of time befor you catch Beats on sell again and jump on board.

[pic - click to view]

i own a pair retard

ig you had any IQ at all, i wasnt sh*tting on the beats. I was defending them why people think they sound bad cause ipod/iphone arent the best music players. its a known fact that ipods/iphones dont give headphones the power they need to fully utilize headphones(which is why the beats pro is a waste of money if its only being used to listen to ipods or etc). even the zune produce better sound quality than the ipod touch, but thats another matter.

And ofcourse the sound quality have to do with the mp3 file itself and how is it encoded which more people dont realize

but go ahead, tell me how I'm broke again or a blind hater dumbass

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #52
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261 OP
space
space
$14,068 | Props total: 1115 1115
 Venom said:

[pic - click to view]

i own a pair retard

ig you had any IQ at all, i wasnt sh*tting on the beats. I was defending them why people think they sound bad cause ipod/iphone arent the best music players. its a known fact that ipods/iphones dont give headphones the power they need to fully utilize headphones(which is why the beats pro is a waste of money if its only being used to listen to ipods or etc). even the zune produce better sound quality than the ipod touch, but thats another matter.

And ofcourse the sound quality have to do with the mp3 file itself and how is it encoded which more people dont realize

but go ahead, tell me how I'm broke again or a blind hater dumbass

[pic - click to view]

I take it back we're both from the same bloodline
 6 years ago '04        #53
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
 Venom said:

actually, SQ has more than just encoding going on.

source -> dac -> amp -> headphones.

the encoding of the mp3 has a lot to do with it, but if the original source was sh*t, the file will be sh*t no matter what. the mp3 compression for a good quality file at 320kbs is hardly detectable unless you have golden ears.

the dac converts the digital sound to analog. this is the real reason the new ipods suck for music players. their dac section (a dac chip essentially) is sh*tty (according to audiophiles).

the amp section takes that analog signal and amplifies it. the ipod amp section is also pretty weak but works for the most part.

then the headphones can color the sound as well.

just saying "studio headphones" or "professional headphones" doesn't necessarily mean the ipod can't power them. the sennheiser hd25-1 ii sound great out of an ipod. im sure nearly all headphones will benefit from a real amp but sensitivity and impedance are really what youre interested in.
 6 years ago '05        #54
Big SpartacuS 
space
space
$869 | Props total: 40 40
for someone who knows so much about spray painting, he had a weak a.ss handstyle
 6 years ago '04        #55
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,612 | Props total: 1514 1514
i like my beats studios i got em for 150..i dont wear them in public though..just at the house...or if i gotta go for a long drive...id like to use em at the gym but my sweaty a.ss will fu*k em up..plus ppl b trying to always talk to me..

also i never fold them up...i just lay em down...i suspect the ones that break ppl are always folding them up n putting them in that lil box
 6 years ago '04        #56
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
What's the best $200 can get me???
 6 years ago '06        #57
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
I was going to get beats but I couldnt find any for a reasonable price so I chose the sennheiser HD 439 for 100 dollars at best buy
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy