Junior Seau Dead in Apparent Su!cide

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #521
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14586 14586
People still arguing damn... some people don't agree w/ suicide period (no matter the reason) and think its selfish and shouldn't be an option... some people sympathize... get over it.

As a player he deserves respect at least. I don't know him personally.
 05-03-2012, 12:14 AM         #522
TornadoWarning 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I nearly fell out of my chair when I found out about this at work today. Really liked him as a player and he seemed like a great guy. RIP.
 6 years ago '11        #523
Broseph Stalin 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,170 | Props total: 4911 4911
 2 Pistolz said:
Have they figured out the motive yet????
no superbowl ring
 6 years ago '10        #524
KJHARDY 82 heat pts82
space
space
$20,918 | Props total: 8549 8549
RIP Junior Seau
 6 years ago '07        #525
*-InfiniMatic-* 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,029 | Props total: 3312 3312
Damn I live right here in Oceanside. But I've been in San Diego all day, so I aint hear about this til now.
 05-03-2012, 01:22 AM         #526
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ all the fools I see in these first pages talking about "coward" and all this other dumb sh*t...

The nerve of ANYONE to call someone who played a physical game like football the way Seau did a coward because he ended his life.

What the fukk do you know?

The audacity to judge people of every walk of life who are in pain and no longer see a meaning or purpose in existing and living with the pain...

Soldiers... Cops... Fireman... Whoever, all types committ suicide. They're cowards to huh?

Not to even mention the reality that suicide rates are proven to be higher the further you go up the IQ/Intellegence scale...

The mere fact that we can live in the world we do now and turn a blind eye to the everyday atrocities that take place(from a homeless person all the way to mass genocides) and carry on with the meaningless hollow existences the majority of us in this country live... It's a miracle there aren't many many more suicides daily.

Not to get too bleak, but existence is pretty much meaningless...

It's all about how well you distract yourself from that fact... And place false importance on self pleasing acts and trivialities... ie. s3x, God, Money, Power, Sports, etc...

In the end, you end up in a box in the ground... Or burned to ashes... Or eaten by the wolves, which is atleast useful to another life form.

And in most of your cases, 100 years from now no one will know or remember you were even here.
 05-03-2012, 01:33 AM         #527
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
People still arguing damn... some people don't agree w/ suicide period (no matter the reason) and think its selfish and shouldn't be an option...
Such a person is either adhearing to a religous fairy tale or is Selfish themselves...

To want someone in pain(be it physical or mental, or both) to further their life when they don't want to is completely about YOU and nothing else...

No offense Houge, and you already know I respect you... But your stance on this issue is dead wrong.

But we can agree to disagree.
 6 years ago '04        #528
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
I'll never tell someone that the choice they make to leave this earth is right or wrong. I can only explain why others needed him more then he needed himself. This really isn't a black or white issue. Dude felt he was done and that he could do no more and decided to end it...sad

I feel sorry for his family and feel sorry that he felt this was his only way out of whatever problems or illnesses he was facing. Too bad that he felt that he had no other answers to his problems, right or wrong.
 05-03-2012, 02:40 AM         #529
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People who try to dissect the motives for suicide by trying to use rational thought don't understand the mindset one has to be in to want to k!ll themselves.
 05-03-2012, 03:58 AM         #530
TopFlight45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RIP
 05-03-2012, 04:06 AM         #531
Green Bay Nation 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn R.I.P to Seau and my best wishes go out to his family

suicide isn't a option IMO and with the amount of people he knew especially being a celebrity,there is someone out there who would have helped him.

But when it comes to suicide, people will tell you depression. Then you see someone who knows the guy and says he didn't show signs of depression so why would he have k!lled himself. I dont care what technology we have today. You will never ever know why someone commits suicide. People's way of thinking nowadays are so complex, u absolutely have no clue what someone is thinking or going through. You don't know what deep horrible secret they have stuck in their head(losing a family member, murdered someone, r*ped someone, ruined a life, etc) that they may have gotten away with or haven't told someone. they think about that everyday and it can't remove from their thought process.

It doesn't necessarily have to be something bad they did but something they live with they think about constantly everyday. Some people just can't handle it, don't want anyone to know about it, and commit suicide thinking it will better someone else when in reality it will leave others truly hurt.

You may have went through worse things than the person who committed suicide but that also means u are just more emotionally stronger than them.

We are all human but we do not all think the same and have the same emotional strength. Just because u realize that u can be helped doesn't mean everyone else in this world can.
 05-03-2012, 04:18 AM         #532
p imperial 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
@ all the fools I see in these first pages talking about "coward" and all this other dumb sh*t...

The nerve of ANYONE to call someone who played a physical game like football the way Seau did a coward because he ended his life.

What the fukk do you know?

The audacity to judge people of every walk of life who are in pain and no longer see a meaning or purpose in existing and living with the pain...

Soldiers... Cops... Fireman... Whoever, all types committ suicide. They're cowards to huh?

Not to even mention the reality that suicide rates are proven to be higher the further you go up the IQ/Intellegence scale...

The mere fact that we can live in the world we do now and turn a blind eye to the everyday atrocities that take place(from a homeless person all the way to mass genocides) and carry on with the meaningless hollow existences the majority of us in this country live... It's a miracle there aren't many many more suicides daily.

Not to get too bleak, but existence is pretty much meaningless...

It's all about how well you distract yourself from that fact... And place false importance on self pleasing acts and trivialities... ie. s3x, God, Money, Power, Sports, etc...

In the end, you end up in a box in the ground... Or burned to ashes... Or eaten by the wolves, which is atleast useful to another life form.

And in most of your cases, 100 years from now no one will know or remember you were even here.
Preach

Yall call him a coward...Imagine how miserable and depressed a person must be to have all this talent and success and material wealth that yall envy, and be willing to throw it all away. How is he a coward, when you yourselves point out how much he has to live for? This isn't some homeless guy who gives up on life because f!ghting to survive is too hard...this is a guy who has the type of life most people dream of, and who is still so miserable that he can't take another day of it.

You can't understand it because you haven't lived it. That doesn't make him a coward
 6 years ago '05        #533
chi town hustla 193 heat pts193
space
space
$18,096 | Props total: 19731 19731
 kg81 said:
RIP, but if you take yourself out no fu*ks given!
no fu*ks will be given when u die

more fu*ks are given for seau tho

so when u die i hope you rest in p!ss pus*yboy
 6 years ago '04        #534
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 101 101
 Figueroa said:
then why even post a RIP?
Cause I hope he rest in peace, but I don't feel sorry for him.
 6 years ago '10        #535
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,138 | Props total: 15649 15649
 Illstreet said:
Such a person is either adhearing to a religous fairy tale or is Selfish themselves...

To want someone in pain(be it physical or mental, or both) to further their life when they don't want to is completely about YOU and nothing else...

No offense Houge, and you already know I respect you... But your stance on this issue is dead wrong.

But we can agree to disagree.
I agree wit you on the coward pt, but suicide is never the answer.
 05-03-2012, 09:36 AM         #536
Jsinn23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf is up with this sh*t? suicide? realy?
 6 years ago '07        #537
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
Boston researchers are attempting to obtain Junior Seau's brain for evidence of concussion-related trauma.
Seau shot himself in the chest, which has sparked speculation that he k!lled himself like Dave Duerson. Duerson, who committed suicide similarly, did so to "preserve" his brain for medical study. Seau's death has been formally ruled a suicide. He played 20 seasons in the league and passed on at age 43.
 6 years ago '08        #538
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,165 | Props total: 5233 5233
 Illstreet said:

I can't agree with that. I'm not religious at all and I don't feel suicide is the answer and it's not selfish for a child to expect their parent to stay in their life.

He chose to become a parent, when you become a parent you put your children first and yourself second. By k!lling himself he got rid of the pain he had but only transferred it onto them, now they have to live the rest of their lives with that scar.

I do respect what he did as a player, but now I only feel bad for his family
 6 years ago '10        #539
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,138 | Props total: 15649 15649
^^^^^^

05-03-2012, 12:02 PM         #540
CALIHUSTLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Boxden full of some Cold-Hearted Mofos.smh
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy