Junior Seau Dead in Apparent Su!cide

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #461
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
when he mother started talking
 6 years ago '08        #462
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,284 | Props total: 13661 13661
Concussions r no joke the headaches r crazy and u feel depressed as fu*k
 6 years ago '10        #463
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,503 | Props total: 9824 9824
 Javon23 said:
Just watched this
 6 years ago '06        #464
down2earth 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 0 0
 Vickvapor said:
Junior seau was a rich, great football player,but fu*k him. People say money cant buy you happiness. Imo thats bullsh*t,you can buy help. How could he do this to his fans? Burn in hell you son of a bi*ch! You were one of my favorites,i hate RICH people that committ suicide. Its poor people living in the ghetto with no food and not knowing where their next meal will come from,but they manage. So what the fu*k does a Rich person have to complain about?
May you find peace, balance, and enlightenment from within. Namaste good sir.
 6 years ago '07        #465
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,889 | Props total: 1317 1317
 Vickvapor said:
Junior seau was a rich, great football player,but fu*k him. People say money cant buy you happiness. Imo thats bullsh*t,you can buy help. How could he do this to his fans? Burn in hell you son of a bi*ch! You were one of my favorites,i hate RICH people that committ suicide. Its poor people living in the ghetto with no food and not knowing where their next meal will come from,but they manage. So what the fu*k does a Rich person have to complain about?
Money can dictate how your brain works? You sir are a moron.
 6 years ago '07        #466
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,498 | Props total: 43623 43623
this sh*t got me fu*ked up man. and im not even a seau fan really.

depression is a serious issue
 05-02-2012, 07:05 PM         #467
Tongan Crip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R.I.P this guy is an inspiration to all Polynesians. True warrior on the field. I just hope it was'nt suicide
 6 years ago '07        #468
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
 down2earth said:
All of the above? lol It was a mixture of alot of things. Family, stress, girl problems, school, ect.... just life. Life and people found many ways to sh*t on me and no matter how positive i tried to be, nothing worked. I had been dealing with depression since I was a kid and it eventually became too much to bare. In the end, it all amounted to an extremely poor view of self and had I not got help, I wouldnt be on this board telling you all my story.

For some people depression is a result of a single event while for others it's the sum total of lots of things and they just said enough is enough. There's only so much that we as humans can bear before it affects us negatively no matter how strong we think we are.

I got through it by seeking help.
1: I checked myself into a mental hospital that my insurance covered most of the costs for. Was in there for a lil over a week.
2: Continued counseling services that my school provided when I found my depression was starting to come back.
3: Meditation. Lots and lots of it.
4: Started exercising more.
5: Lived life day by day.
6: Keep myself in check. If depression started to seep in again, Id try to not keep myself isolated. Positive thinking and being around positive people can go a long way in your recovery.
7: Learn to love thyself. Flaws and all.

There are lots of other ways to deal with depression but the one thing I know for certain is that you shouldn't deal with it alone. You'd be surprised to find out how many people are just like you and deal with the same things you're going through. It really puts things into perspective...

If anyone on this board is dealing with depression or thoughts of suicide then by all means, PM me. Ive been there and Im more than willing to help so just know that no matter what, you're not alone and you dont have to go through this alone.
good sh*t man. glad you made it though. thanks for sharing your story. i never realized how serious depression really was until recently.
 05-02-2012, 07:16 PM         #469
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CA$H MONEY said:
Bruh You can't seriously be surprised by our responses.........You almost made a mockery of a tragic situation. Whether its not that serious to you or not, you can't do something that folks could possibly see as offensive then get salty when they call you out on it......Reminds of the 4 year olds I work with daily when they say "He hit me" but they neglected to say that they hit the other kid with a block first before he returned fire. All we did was return fire. Don't fire the first shot, and NONE of those responses come your way.......Is that intelligent enough??
So in other words.... Hold my tongue and allow everyone else to voice their opinions.

Sorry... I'm not a Red Coat or a coward. I have something to say I will say. I'm not trippin on what people have to say because its their right. Last I checked people were telling me I needed to shut up.

Still doesn't change the fact that Junior Seau's Mom is in serious pain because of Junior Seau.

6 years ago '07        #470
crzyhaas13 3 heat pts
space
space
$328 | Props total: 50 50
i don't feel bad for anyone that commits suicide. its like taking the easy way out, and i go family that k!lled themselves.
 6 years ago '10        #471
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 crzyhaas13 said:
i don't feel bad for anyone that commits suicide. its like taking the easy way out, and i go family that k!lled themselves.
 05-02-2012, 07:51 PM         #472
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn R.I.P.

but @ taking the cowards way out
 6 years ago '05        #473
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
For those that are saying he took the cowards way out this man delivered and received the most brutal hits any human being can take every Sunday for 19 years.No one knows if all the concussions and the pain his body must have been wracked in played a part in his depression.Seau was obviously hurting mentally and emotionally and while I don't condone it I won't sh*t on him for it.No one knows the severity of his anguish and pain..R.I.P Junior...
 6 years ago '04        #474
!!! 220 heat pts220
space
space
$42,046 | Props total: 33773 33773
 Javon23 said:
Wow that really made me choke up espeicially when you see that it's him singing and that video was filmed only two and a half weeks ago.
 05-02-2012, 07:58 PM         #475
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
Killing yourself is being a coward and selfish bruh

depression and mental illness is serious that's why you try to get better, even if you can't you don't say oh well and k!ll yourself dedos don't be stupid

exactly
f*ggot. It takes more balls to go through with not sit on net and talk sh*t bout dead person with an illness. Hate motherfu*kers like you lil bi*ch don't know sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #476
atruedsgb 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,611 | Props total: 901 901
Some of the responses show exactly why there is little hope left in society. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that depression and other mental health issues are plaguing our society. Sure, seeking proper treatment (whether it be counseling, or prescription drugs) can help immensely, but that is not ALWAYS a guaranteed solution.

"suicide being the easy way out??" Are you serious?? There's nothing simple or uncomplicated about committing suicide. It is often something that is though out, planned and contemplated over a long period of time. You try picking up a firearm, and letting off a round to your brain. How 'easy' it that?

I enjoy looking at the funny .gifs and some of the back-and-forth on these Bx forums, but some of y'all are just completely shallow, vapid individuals with a lot left to learn to learn about yourselves, and a LOT left to learn about life.

To the others who truly understand the topic of suicide and depression, kudos to you for providing some education on these boards.
 6 years ago '07        #477
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
real sh*t bro^^
 6 years ago '12        #478
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
if it was easy he wouldnt have dun it

he took the hard way out forreal.

to the story though, what do we know surrounding this?
 6 years ago '11        #479
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
suicide is actually the most different thing to do you ending your life knowing that there's no going back

I hate when people compare there life to other people you don't know how it feels to hate yourself and everything around you if you never had that feeling why speak on suicide and it being a dumb reason to do it

Last edited by Kingpin 313; 05-02-2012 at 08:30 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #480
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
Imma jus say You never know another man's struggle and shouldnt judge another actions. R.I.P. to a great Human Being.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy