Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
14 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #441
akverse47 442 heat pts442
space
space
$5,548 | Props total: 4930 4930
R.I.P. bro
 6 years ago '04        #442
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
There is no good reason for ESPN to keep showing Junior's Mom breaking down.
 6 years ago '11        #443
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,237 | Props total: 1261 1261
 Hand Over Fist said:
Confirmed beyond anything. Friend works at the Coroner's office, self-inflicted to the chest. Getting more details from him as it goes.
 Dangerously said:
I'm betting you he did that so they can study his brain.
 05-02-2012, 05:49 PM         #444
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 down2earth said:
death is never an easy thing to swallow. Whether by accident, natural cause, murder, or self-affliction... I aint coming at you cus I think you're a loser, im coming at you because I think your feelings are misguided and I want to help you see to flaws in your thinking. I only speak from my own experience. Ive dealt with severe depression and been around others who had cases 100x worse than mines. The only reason I didnt finish off my drug overdose and end it is cus I
1 thought about my mom
2 knew I still had 1 option left and it was to call a hotline and check myself into a mental hospital.

I consider myself a lucky one because despite the bad shape I was in, I was still in a state to where I could dig deep enough to go get help. I spent months rehabbing and still found myself relapsing into depression but I still kept moving forward. For others, it's not even an option they present to themselves. Depression is more than just a collection of negative thoughts, it alters the chemistry in the brain and literally changes the physical makeup of it. The only solution for some is intense psychotherapy and medication and sometimes even that isnt enough. But like i said earlier, life is too hard and we humans are too fragile to ever look at something simple and say something like this is right or wrong. Whose to say that we'd make a different decision in the same situation?

Just my 2 cents...

Thanks for the intelligent, mature and thought provoking response man. Seriously though. Most of the people in here trying to come at me don't give a sh*t about nothing now all of a sudden "We are the world"...

But to you...

Pay close attention to the bolded. Your NUMBER 1 reason for not doing it. You thought about something thats bigger than your self. Your family. You didn't allow your thoughts to destroy what peace your mother had at the time. And that is why you are here teaching me something. Had you been coward enough to finish, I wouldn't have learned what I learned today and I am absolutely sure the people you have touched in this life since would have suffered one way or another.

But that's all I am talking about man. Family. They are their for you. That man had the entire island of Samoa looking up to him. He had people like me that would have saw him on the road stranded, but would have stopped everything I was doing to help him. Even though he probably wouldn't have needed it.

I didn't walk his shoes, I don't know what its like to play sports past high school.

I do know the love of your mother is real.
I do know that more than one person suffers when another commits suicide.
I do know that people have/are going through way worse sh*t than Junior and will not quit.

That I do know. Think about it. Not everyone, but there are a more than a few people that heard this news and are having a sh*tty a.ss day because of what happened. If you can seriously overlook that and focus on what he went through(past tense) then I am spitting into the wind. The living are now suffering and mourning over HIS actions. And that's just not fair man. Nor is it love.

My .02...
 6 years ago '09        #445
BKTerror45 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,670 | Props total: 128 128
just heard about it, r.i.p, junior was a great player and will be missed
 6 years ago '04        #446
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,609 | Props total: 1509 1509
WTTTFFFF IM EATING MY OATMEAL ?N I SEE THIS WHYYYYYY SEAU

i hated him cuz im a raiders fan...but he was a warrior.....wow them post concussion sh*t is gonna get more serious....nfl gonna make it so u can only tackle at the legs
 05-02-2012, 05:57 PM         #447
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shortz said:
WTTTFFFF IM EATING MY OATMEAL ?N I SEE THIS WHYYYYYY SEAU

i hated him cuz im a raiders fan...but he was a warrior.....wow them post concussion sh*t is gonna get more serious....nfl gonna make it so u can only tackle at the legs

He never had a recorded concussion in a game

People jumping to dumbass conclusions, maybe he just k!lled himself because he wanted to go? ?
 6 years ago '10        #448
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,406 | Props total: 1416 1416
Watching his mom break down was painful. His sister told them off tho props to her. The media thrives off sh*t like this.
 6 years ago '04        #449
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 palogee said:
Thanks for the intelligent, mature and thought provoking response man. Seriously though. Most of the people in here trying to come at me don't give a sh*t about nothing now all of a sudden "We are the world"...

But to you...

Pay close attention to the bolded. Your NUMBER 1 reason for not doing it. You thought about something thats bigger than your self. Your family. You didn't allow your thoughts to destroy what peace your mother had at the time. And that is why you are here teaching me something. Had you been coward enough to finish, I wouldn't have learned what I learned today and I am absolutely sure the people you have touched in this life since would have suffered one way or another.

But that's all I am talking about man. Family. They are their for you. That man had the entire island of Samoa looking up to him. He had people like me that would have saw him on the road stranded, but would have stopped everything I was doing to help him. Even though he probably wouldn't have needed it.

I didn't walk his shoes, I don't know what its like to play sports past high school.

I do know that people have/are going through way worse sh*t than Junior and will not quit.

That I do know. Think about it. Not everyone, but there are a more than a few people that heard this news and are having a sh*tty a.ss day because of what happened. If you can seriously overlook that and focus on what he went through(past tense) then I am spitting into the wind. The living are now suffering and mourning over HIS actions. And that's just not fair man. Nor is it love.

My .02...
Bruh You can't seriously be surprised by our responses.........You almost made a mockery of a tragic situation. Whether its not that serious to you or not, you can't do something that folks could possibly see as offensive then get salty when they call you out on it......Reminds of the 4 year olds I work with daily when they say "He hit me" but they neglected to say that they hit the other kid with a block first before he returned fire. All we did was return fire. Don't fire the first shot, and NONE of those responses come your way.......Is that intelligent enough??
 6 years ago '06        #450
down2earth 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 0 0
 palogee said:

But to you...

My .02...
This is my last response because it does no good to go back and forth on this. Let's just agree to disagree.

Me thinking about my mom didnt make any less of a difficult decision. She was an influence but not my sole reason. My reasons for clinging on to whatever piece of a life I thought I had at the times were for me and only me. Im sure Junior thought it through for hours before he went through with his decision. Looked at all outcomes as any human would do in that situation and felt like he couldnt endure anymore and didnt want to be a burden on his family.

Now im not condoning his decision, all im saying is that I understand why he did what he did because ive been there and I know that when you're under that much pressure and in that severe of depression, nothing is clear and simple. Doesnt change the situation or make it any less painful or tragic but im not gonna demonize anybody who makes suicide as their final decision.

RIP Junior Seau. May you finally find the peace and balance you so desperately seeked and deserved.
 6 years ago '04        #451
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4282 4282
damn damn damn !! R.I.P. one of my fav Linebackers ever.
 6 years ago '04        #452
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,349 | Props total: 8443 8443

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #453
ABSOLUTE STYLE 
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 1 1
RIP...fu*k concussions man...when they did an autopsy on Andre Waters brain they said the whole back of the brain was like mush.
 05-02-2012, 06:24 PM         #454
illmatix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sad day for everyone.

Very sad day for the city of San Diego

RIP #55
 05-02-2012, 06:25 PM         #455
Aquarius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
Killing yourself is being a coward and selfish bruh depression and mental illness is serious that's why you try to get better, even if you can't you don't say oh well and k!ll yourself dedos don't be stupid exactly
dont speak on sh*t you dont know about...i had depression and a mental illness...it aint no joke...obviously im still here but you dont know what was going through his mind or how unstable he was...sometimes you get into a battle with your own mind and some people lose...
 6 years ago '05        #456
Briellz 
space
space
$1,278 | Props total: 21 21
So Sad man.... RIP Jun!
 6 years ago '09        #457
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
RIP to Junior. God be with his family

Only he knows why he did what he did. For anyone to judge him based off what they think they know i fu*ked up.
 6 years ago '04        #458
bouncer900 
space
space
$4,010 | Props total: 85 85
RIP #55
 6 years ago '04        #459
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,341 | Props total: 11542 11542
i met him before sad sh*t rip
 6 years ago '04        #460
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,717 | Props total: 2017 2017
RIP Seau.. You set the bar for all the LB's who came after you.

My prayers go out to his family.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc